Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Ninth PvP Elemental Tournament: Sign Up Here!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Ninth PvP Elemental Tournament: Sign Up Here!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/3/2015 16:36:56   
Ahsan the legend

Sorry by mistake, i am gonna delete.
Post #: 26
6/4/2015 8:47:02   
UngodlyKnight

In game username: UngodlyAssassin
Timezone: EST
AQW  Post #: 27
6/6/2015 12:21:47   
PyzchoPath

Is Bandit Drakath allowed to be used in this Tournament? He is Shadow and Chaos. I don't have him but someone asksd me.
Post #: 28
6/6/2015 13:00:52   
Gorillo Titan

No.
Post #: 29
6/6/2015 15:33:49   
PyzchoPath

Alright, that doesn't make much sense considering he's a Shadow character with a Chaos card that allows him to use a card of any element. But I don't even have him so it doesn't matter to me, I'm still in the Tournament lol.
Post #: 30
6/6/2015 15:52:17   
Axel459
The Void Calls

quote:

A Dual Element Character is character that can use Energize, Neutralize, and Fresh Start as second primary energy source. Basically a character that creates energy by a card that doesn't match their primary element.

Chaotic Flux doesn't create energy it reduces the cost of a card to zero, also while the card does allow him to use a card of any element that requires CC to be added to his deck if a player entered the tourney with Bandit Drakath and had no CC available it would simply be a shadow character.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 31
6/6/2015 17:18:32   
Gorillo Titan

Two quick questions TA when it had a 200 neutral was considered dual right and if bandit drakath kept it's iron hide would it be shadow and nuetral or shadow nuetral and chaos?
Post #: 32
6/7/2015 1:40:07   
The Jop

If it had the iron hide without the neutralize it would be pretty bad. I only consider it dual element if it has a charge card, and chaos flux doesn't give you energy like Axel said.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
6/7/2015 12:27:45   
Gorillo Titan

That didn't answer my question.
Post #: 34
6/7/2015 15:54:44   
Blackshock

If they kept the ironhide and neutralize, then he'd be shadow neutral. As it stands, since there is no alternate way to generate chaos energy via alternate means so no, he wouldn't count as a chaos hybrid.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 35
6/7/2015 17:32:17   
The Jop

@Gorillo
Uh, yeah, it did, unless I don't understand your question. I said it would only be a dual element if it had the charge card, so it was not considered chaos if it just had chaos flux.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
6/7/2015 18:59:23   
Gorillo Titan

I asked two questions.
Post #: 37
6/7/2015 19:47:08   
The Jop

Yes, TA was dual element when it had the neutral card because it cost energy.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
6/8/2015 7:04:24   
Blackshock

First off, you should be asking this in the Q&A thread. Second, best spend those gems on xboosts and guaranteed captures.

Get the permanent ones. They're much more worth your money. As for characters, just save them for strong evolutions that require SGs such as pumpkinlord's legendary and Templar. Besides evolution, just save your soul gems for characters you have a really hard time catching. Anyway, I reeeaaaaally think we shouldn't go any more off topic than we should.

Post merge due to prevent a double post issue from a user deleted post. ~Kiyone

< Message edited by Kiyone -- 6/8/2015 21:46:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 39
6/8/2015 12:07:36   
the warden

Why are you asking this here?
Ask in the Q&A thread like Blackshock said.
More on topic, with the variety of characters here, it will be interesting to see which one ends up winning this.

< Message edited by the warden -- 6/8/2015 12:28:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 40
6/8/2015 21:52:46   
  Kiyone

Locking thread.

The ten day sign up limit is over. Tomorrow I'll be posting the brackets for the tournament proper and PMing everyone who their fighting. So get a good nights rest and tomorrow will start the path of who is master of dual elements.

Kiyone
Archknight of Oversoul General Discussion
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Ninth PvP Elemental Tournament: Sign Up Here!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition