Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Lost Parts

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Lost Parts
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/31/2015 21:50:39   
golden1231

Lost Parts

Soluna City -> Tek's Lost Parts! New Quest!,
Tek's Mechs (Location) -> Lost Parts?
Objective: You managed to recover most of the items. This all seems kind of familiar though. You have run into something like this before...right? Who could be behind it though...
Requirements: None
Release Date: May 29th, 2015

Enemies:
  • Thief
  • Thief
  • Thief
  • Thief

NPCs:
  • Tek

Dialogue:
    Tek: <You>, I've got a problem. One of my shipments of items has gone missing.
    <You>: A whole shipment just disappeared? How does that work?
    Tek: This one made a stop to refuel on Gark. They didn't message to let me know that they were on the way. It's 12 hours past the delivery time now.
    Tek: There are some special weapons in that shipment that I can offer to you if you can help recover it.
    <You>: Shouldn't be too hard. How many places are there on Gark that they could hide cases of mecha parts?
    Tek: ...do you really want to ask that?
    <You>: No. That probably set me up fro some horribly long chase now...
    Tek: Hopefully if you hurry you can make it there before whoever took the items moves the shipment off-planet or sells them all...
    <You>: Well I'm here. Now where should I look...
    ???: There are a bunch of these cases of equipment. Even with our mecha it's going to take hours to get them all out to our ship.
    ???: Quit complaining and just DO IT. The faster we get them all over there the less hassle we'll have.
    <You>: And Tek thought I would have a hard time.
    <You>: Hey! You over there with the cases! Where did you get those?
    ???: I told you all to move faster! you 4 keep him/her occupied!
    <You>: Oh joy, they're going to try and put up a fight.

(After defeating the 4 enemies:)
    ???: Forget the rest! Just get around him/her and to the ship!
    <You>: Well that wasn't too bad.
    <You>: The items they left behind should be in here. Hopefully they didn't make off with too many.

Tek: You're back! Did you manage to get the shipment?
    <You>: No, the thieves managed to get away with some.
    Tek: That's not the best news I've ever gotten... but you were able to recover most of the items?
    Tek: Well, at least you saved the cases with the new Machine Master concept head weapon! Grab one as thanks for saving as much as you did.

Rewards Shop:
  • Lost Parts Reward Shop

< Message edited by Peachii -- 6/13/2015 9:32:16 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Lost Parts
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition