Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Ninth PVP Elemental Tournament

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Ninth PVP Elemental Tournament
Page 5 of 8«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/16/2015 11:56:36   
Real Deal

we just fought 2-1 my favor. blackshock was another excellent opponent. good luck to him in future tourneys

< Message edited by Real Deal -- 6/16/2015 11:57:08 >
Post #: 101
6/17/2015 0:54:51   
R.chime

it's funny imo GT and axel were top contenders to win the tourney weren't they? so that means the winner of those 2 will probably be who the winner of the upper bracket fights for the finals
Post #: 102
6/17/2015 1:42:14   
The Jop

I don't get what you mean, are you saying whoever wins between them will win in the upper brackets? Because TFP is the top contender based on past experience.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 103
6/17/2015 7:43:29   
Gorillo Titan

I'm on now.
Post #: 104
6/17/2015 9:31:46   
R.chime

sry it wasn't clear when I stated it, was saying that 1 of the 2(GT and Alex) are probably going to win the lower bracket and face the winner of upper bracket
Post #: 105
6/17/2015 16:19:51   
PyzchoPath

I lost to Elite Tuga 0-2. Good job and very nice fighting, thank you for the interesting fight! Unfortunately I have to drop out of the race, real life is calling. It was hard enough to find time for my matches in the upper bracket, so I am dropping out here. I wish everyone who is still fighting in the upper and lower brackets the best of luck. I will keep up myself updated with all of your fights. Thanks again for the fun and intense matches everyone!
Post #: 106
6/17/2015 16:21:30   
Elite Tuga

I beat the tough Pyzcho Master 2-0. We had long battles around 15 minutes each and I was lucky enough to prevail. Good luck Pyzcho at the lower bracket.

Edit: Sorry to hear that Pyzcho Master, good luck with your real life problems, hope to see you in the future Tourney's when you have more free time.

____________________________________________________________________________________

P S: I get upset when players drop out, as we will never know if Pyzcho Master in this case could get back up from the lower bracket. I just hope to see this happen much less often, as it could ruin the Tournament excitement for everyone.

< Message edited by Elite Tuga -- 6/17/2015 16:33:04 >
Epic  Post #: 107
6/17/2015 17:46:39   
The Finnish Phoenix

Thanks for participating Pzycho and congratulations to Tuga on another win! I believe that puts you just one win from the final!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 108
6/17/2015 19:28:39   
Gorillo Titan

At school most likely be on 11pm.
Post #: 109
6/17/2015 19:53:18   
Elite Tuga

quote:

Congratulations to Tuga on another win! I believe that puts you just one win from the final!

TFP, thanks for realising that, I hadn't noticed. I feel awesome now and very anxious to see what happens next! :D

_______

Personal Tourney Record:

I've only attended 2 Tourney's before this dual 1 (Energy & Light) & this is the best progress I've done so far. I have got myself to the semi-finals before (in the Light Tourney when I went against Axel) but I have never got myself to the semi finals with-out a loss (3 hard wins in a row), so it's a personal best for me. I now aim to at least get myself to the finals & it would be a personal record as well as get my name marked as runner up in the OS Forum, Hall of Fame.
If I could achieve that I'd truly be proud of myself in OS. :)

_______

Pun:

"I will keep giving it my all, until the come home", LOL!

_______

P S: Good-luck to the players on their upcoming battles, it's only getting harder, hehe!
Epic  Post #: 110
6/17/2015 21:02:24   
R.chime

TFP beat me 2-0

I'm up against ahsan the legend next, can probably get the game in on Friday, let me know if Friday at 7pm works for you(my time atm is 8:06, for reference)

< Message edited by R.chime -- 6/17/2015 21:07:23 >
Post #: 111
6/17/2015 21:14:27   
The Finnish Phoenix

Thanks for the confirmation.

Yeah our first duel was back-and-forth and very close (squeezed by with 500 left points due to some timely draws), the second I had initiative and he didn't draw a charge card until too late. Very good fighting by Richime and I have a lot of respect for his character choice. :3

Will meet you as soon as possible Jop. :3

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 6/17/2015 21:18:24 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 112
6/17/2015 21:22:10   
  Kiyone

Brackets been updated and fight notifications have been sent to those who have matches. You guys are doing great keep it up!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 113
6/18/2015 0:03:14   
The Jop

@TFP
Oh, crumbs, I knew I would have to fight you. I'll try to fight you tonight but I have some other obligations to take care of first. I'll try my best no matter the odds!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 114
6/18/2015 18:30:14   
Gorillo Titan

Just dueled axel came out 2 - 1

All very good duels no screenshots though.

froze have to redo last fight.

I won the rematch so 2 - 1 against Axel.

Axel did very well with skexis brood those double iron hides were a killer.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 6/18/2015 18:44:13 >
Post #: 115
6/18/2015 18:47:01   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Well this is the worst I've done since the Ice Tourney good job Gorillo good luck in your next matches.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 116
6/18/2015 20:32:35   
The Jop

@Dylligraphy
Just in case you're not logged in to get my PM, I'll be waiting in solace if you want to fight.

@below
Oh, that's really unfortunate. It wouldn't be fair to anyone, especially not someone who's done so well in tournaments, to be eliminated just because of computer issues that are out of their control. Best of luck finding a solution for that.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 6/18/2015 21:46:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 117
6/18/2015 21:31:18   
The Finnish Phoenix

Having connection issues again I'm afraid since I can't access the computer I was using to connect to the server before, will try to find a solution in the next couple days but if I can't then I'll forfeit.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 118
6/18/2015 23:40:15   
Gorillo Titan

Really wish I was level 20 right now. >.>
Post #: 119
6/19/2015 6:06:18   
Real Deal

titan , check your pms
Post #: 120
6/19/2015 7:25:52   
Gorillo Titan

logged on now if anyone wants to do some practice duels.

Really disappointed master dropped out he was only 2 or 3 fights away from the finale last I checked.

Can we do the female tournament next?

Then legendary tournament since a bunch of new legends should be out in a 6 - 7 month time frame?

Just lost to real deal did about ten fights but he came out on top a lot of very close fights see no reason why he couldn't make it to the finals.

Only took one screenshot. https://twitter.com/Gorillo1

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 6/19/2015 13:05:45 >
Post #: 121
6/19/2015 12:58:45   
Real Deal

me and titan just had very grueling matches. 6 to 5 my favor

titan is a very good player . I feel like elite did in one of his matches. I have been scarred .

titan is a beast of a player and I look forward to fighting him again

< Message edited by Real Deal -- 6/19/2015 14:38:40 >
Post #: 122
6/19/2015 20:24:49   
Elite Tuga

quote:

Having connection issues again I'm afraid since I can't access the computer I was using to connect to the server before, will try to find a solution in the next couple days but if I can't then I'll forfeit.

We all hope you solve your internet issues, it would be a shame if you forfeited, good-luck.

quote:

Well this is the worst I've done since the Ice Tourney good job Gorillo good luck in your next matches.

Don't feel bad, your still a great player. I'm not going to lie though, I was expecting GT to lose against you, since you have better Tourney history.

I guess GT really proved his an OS top 10 player after all, (well done).

quote:

me and titan just had very grueling matches. 6 to 5 my favor

titan is a very good player . I feel like elite did in one of his matches. I have been scarred .

Sounds intense, if GT played well you played amazing since you beat him. I hope we collide, I want to see some of that power you used to kill the Gorillo, LOL!

Good-luck to the contenders that still remain.
Epic  Post #: 123
6/19/2015 23:37:16   
Gorillo Titan

I was using a level 16 vs level 20s my dude lol

I'm always good at pvp just not motivated to get the level 20s. Not making real deal wins count any less he destroyed me when I tried to use a level 20 omni >.> omni sucks like he really really sucks.

I beat Axel all the time its a proven fact pretty much everyone in this tournament are in the top 10 as far as player who play all the time go.
Post #: 124
6/20/2015 8:16:37   
R.chime

well yes, and Omni is quite good, it's just he's not consistent enough to be relied on for getting what u need to win, however if you do get what u need when you need it(aka healing/charge cards) you can extend the fight to the point at which it turns into a war of attrition and since Omni can cc in iron hides and healing springs, and has 2 greater heals he starts with, he can essentially win any fight, if it goes on long enough that is
Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Ninth PVP Elemental Tournament
Page 5 of 8«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition