Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

You lost, now give me your weapon!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> You lost, now give me your weapon!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/13/2015 19:50:46   
Oswald Cobblepot

I would like to get the weapon of every NPC that I have defeated.
Like "you lost, now give me your weapon!"
But, I want it like: You need to choose between getting the NPCs weapon that you will be able to sell for x credits, and getting battle credits reward and the exp.
It means that you can get the weapon and sell it to get extra credits (more than you would get winning the battle) or you can get the credits and exp, only one choice.
If you choose the weapon, you will lose the exp, and if you choose the exp, you will lose the weapon (or extra credits you could get by selling the weapon)
Like: there will rise a popup in the screen after ending battle with the options weapon x exp+credits.
And the drop rate would be 100% of course!

[Sorry for my english, hope you can clearly understand what I mean!]
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/14/2015 7:03:22   
King Bling

Good for farming, apart from keeping one sword, people would farm it, instead sell all npc weapons in a specific npc weapon shop unlocking with ranks
Post #: 2
6/14/2015 8:28:52   
shadow.bane

i would really like to see that ... cause i wanted titan's staff so bad , too bad it's not buy-able in shops :/

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/14/2015 8:31:45   
Cloaked_Shadow
Banned

But is it the primary only? There can be 3 weapons on a character NPC
Post #: 4
6/14/2015 16:14:41   
Mother1

Not supported as is.

There are several NPC's that have old rare weapons such as Edgar boothe having the frost slayer, King Altec having the mutating frost weapon, as so on. IIRC there is even a NPC who has the old alpha blaster. Having any of these old rares drop would devalue anyone who originally had these rares in the first place.

So I would suggest excluding any NPC who has any old rare items that aren't available in the game anymore.
Epic  Post #: 5
6/14/2015 21:36:31   
veneeria

quote:

Not supported as is.

There are several NPC's that have old rare weapons such as Edgar boothe having the frost slayer, King Altec having the mutating frost weapon, as so on. IIRC there is even a NPC who has the old alpha blaster. Having any of these old rares drop would devalue anyone who originally had these rares in the first place.

So I would suggest excluding any NPC who has any old rare items that aren't available in the game anymore.

It could be worked around though, like giving them other weapons and such. Or even making them extremely rare drops in some other cases.

We did have a drop system back then, it was actuality a cool feature imo.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/15/2015 13:21:56   
Elite Tuga

quote:

Not supported as is.

I agree with this comment above.

I too wouldn't like to see the game get de-valued.. It would upset the investors who bought those weapons for rarity value & put off more players from buying certain rare weapons in the future, since they could get it for free.

I don't support this idea for all NPC's like the DEV's/AE Staff, but I do support it for the normal 'less dominant' NPC's, that would be okay.

Epic  Post #: 7
6/15/2015 14:04:18   
Lord Machaar

^ Your words would totally make sense if we were in Beta or Gamma, but this is Omega, and devs proved more than once that they can/will balance the game at all costs.

On topic:
The gun itself is balanced, the problem is in 2vs2's battle mechanics.
I think the solution is making azrael's anguish usable only once against one of the two opponents, e.g, if you force one player, your ally can't force it again, but you can force the other one.
MQ Epic  Post #: 8
6/15/2015 14:14:53   
Mother1

@ Lord machaar

Bro I think you are posting in the wrong thread. This is about a NPC dropping their weapon/item in battle after you beat them not nerfing or changing the Azreal's will gun.
Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> You lost, now give me your weapon!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition