Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= July 10, 2015 - Theon Showcase Preview

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= July 10, 2015 - Theon Showcase Preview
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/10/2015 13:22:48   
Lord Machaar

quote:

July 10, 2015
Theon Showcase Preview

Next week, prepare to meet Theon of Odosius, a treasure hunter who traveled many lightyears in search of Yutilian Shards. These shards will allow him to unlock legendary treasures...if he gets to them first! There is another who seeks the shards, Norgah: The Beast Gaurdian!

Being a resourceful and experienced treasure hunter, Theon has arrived on Delta V fully equipped with some impressive wares of his own! He will be more than willing to part with them for a fair price, and perhaps some assistance in procuring the notorious shards.
Blood Shards, Void Shards, Heart Shards...Delta V is an interesting place to be a rock collector. Sorry, MINERALS. They're minerals.

Dragonoid’s Return
Remember, that in addition to the launch of BioBeasts, there are big, BIG things coming to Delta V this summer. Check out this preview post written by Ranloth to set the stage for our next epic event!
As the sun set in the Barrens, you could just about see the moon on the horizon. The nights are often cold, followed by a heatwave during the day - says a lot about deserts. Everyone minds their own business, and that dwarf Mirv is still looming over my head. Pathetic. No technology made by the likes of him can accurately trace my actions. They are still under impression of me sitting idly; just waiting for my day to come.
When the sun set, I focused my energy into the shard. The search for him continued and I found something. A trace of energy, familiar one at that and I knew - I knew it was him. He has finally answered my prayers!
"Master?" - muttered Dravax - "I have been awaiting your return. Three long years. After your heart was stolen, I was lost--"
"Silence, you fool!" - replied the voice - "Have you any idea what your insolence has caused!?"
The voice was but in my mind. I was the only one he could speak to - due to the power bestowed upon me from the shard.
"She will pay for this. Char of Mer’a mustn't be spared. The orders of ShadowScythe are absolute! Her universe is no more, and we cannot allow her to roam free here - as long her human energy resides in this world, we cannot escape from this planet. We will use her to change that."
A long pause. For a brief moment, I stopped sensing his energy but he does not give up - Master would never give up. Then he spoke to me again;
"You are worthy of a praise however, for turning the Pirates against Delta V and Big Tuna herself. Not everything went according to the plan, but disabling the barrier around the planet should be much easier now - we should be able to activate the turrets in the Naval Yard with ease. Has anyone suspected you at all, Dravax?"
"No, they did not. Everyone believes Kartherax acted of his own accord, but something as trivial as a Kathool spawn, takes little effort to control."
"Excellent. Finish all the preparations for my return, and in the meantime, I will gather even more energy. Soon, Char will be no more."
"Before you go, Master; can we really open the portal to Kathool's--"
The final hour of reckoning approaches. The Dragonoid will return, and all on this miserable rock will pay for denying him his prey!

Tags: Nightwraith

Formatted. Please check your inbox. ~Battle Elf

< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 7/10/2015 16:38:05 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 1
7/10/2015 13:26:44   
overdead

Wait, does ED normally release only biweekly? I'm quite "new" here so I'm not really sure.

< Message edited by overdead -- 7/10/2015 13:35:23 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/10/2015 13:27:55   
Front45

today no update nothing happens?
Post #: 3
7/10/2015 13:29:47   
Lord Machaar

@Overdead: ED used to do release weekly, but that was from the past, now ED releases monthly or semi-monthly, so since you are new, I'm sure you will get used to that quite easily, unlike vets who used to have weekly updates.

Anyways on topic, I have a serious question, all this is not planned for this friday?
If so, please give us a power weekend .

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 7/10/2015 13:32:40 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 4
7/10/2015 13:34:22   
overdead

Please don't tell me a restock of pyro counts as a release. Is ed going its way to the recycle bin?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/10/2015 15:06:20   
Mother1

@ Overdead

there have been times when there wasn't an update for months. Before the passive to active change we had to wait quite a few months in between.

But it tends to happen when they do massive updates like that.

Epic  Post #: 6
7/10/2015 15:13:03   
  Charfade

quote:

Please don't tell me a restock of pyro counts as a release. Is ed going its way to the recycle bin?

I'm coming in and addressing some concerns here.

Pyro Fly was restocked today because it was asked by players several times over Twitter. We wanted to do one more restock before it goes into the vault for till next year. No the restock doesn't count as a release.

And yes EpicDuel is on a bi weekly schedule until BioBeasts is released. You can find out more about EpicDuel's future in reguards to BioBeasts game project here: http://biobeasts.artix.com/faq/

MQ Epic  Post #: 7
7/10/2015 15:58:56   
Front45

Charfade
I am not against to restock pyro fly but if people must ask back Platinum's Pride armor u will back up it? this armor is most beautiful and colorful i have ever seen in epicduel. please so much upgrade it. i want buy with credits maybe even 50k credits or more. i want it. please think and decide restock this armor Platinum's Pride, its nerfed because now damage is 85% use of Chairman's Fury but i want it with whole my heart
Post #: 8
7/10/2015 16:12:23   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

Front: Thats not going to happen because im against it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
7/10/2015 16:26:26   
Mother1

@ front45

Any promo that came before the rare promise won't be coming back into the game.

But that armor especially won't be coming back because it was part of the 10 year anniversary event that happened almost 3 years ago and that event went rare. So there is a no chance of it coming back.
Epic  Post #: 10
7/10/2015 17:20:37   
Lord Machaar

@Charfade:
With all due respect.
quote:

And yes EpicDuel is on a bi weekly schedule until BioBeasts is released. You can find out more about EpicDuel's future in reguards to BioBeasts game project here: http://biobeasts.artix.com/faq/

When BioBeasts gets released, I'm afraid it will be too late to resume your work on ED, but anyways I hope you give ED a little attention because in its current state, it is doing great compared to some other PVP browser games out there.
MQ Epic  Post #: 11
7/10/2015 21:51:55   
overdead

Thank you for clarifying. At least we won't have to expect anything for the week after next week.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/11/2015 5:37:15   
SouL Prisoner

Juggernaut fix?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
7/11/2015 10:23:24   
Darkwing

Who had the crap plan to make the best looking armor in the game 1 time only and gone forever? It also has a special armor core. All the other armors looks like toys compared to it. Oh well, guess it's not the first mistake.

Post #: 14
7/11/2015 12:21:12   
Death Gigas

Is Theon going to have a shop only, or will we be able to challenge him?

@Darkwing, most armors that contain a special core will be available for a limited time only.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
7/11/2015 13:40:25   
Mother1

@ Darkwing

The armor came before the rare promise which was a time when the majority of promo's were varium only and then went rare. But even if this armor didn't come during that time period it also was part of a AE game wide anniversary event at that. The omni knight blade like the platinum pride also went rare for the exact same reason because it was part of said event and when said event went rare (The 12 anniversary for the Omni knight blade and the 10th for the platinum pride armor) everything that was a part of said event went rare as well.
Epic  Post #: 16
7/11/2015 19:39:11   
shadow.bane

all is see is random pointless releases no disrespect but what we really need is jugg and 2 vs 2 fix or some balance updates or something useful like WAR or something , not some other showcase of a guest artist that we kill in 1 minute and finish the mission chain in 2 minutes ... u make us wait always 2 - 3 sometimes 4 weeks for 10 - 20 mins effort ? fix juggernaut or team battle , this is worth waiting for not some other showcase of a guest artist (tho i like that there is achievement in each showcase) but we need more .
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
7/11/2015 19:57:39   
The berserker killer

Legion and exile tank came after the promise yet they didn't return them....hence they broke their promise so maybe they'll make an exception again for plats pride
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 18
7/11/2015 20:00:10   
Dual Thrusters

^

Let's not encourage them >_>
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
7/11/2015 20:11:33   
One Winged Angel1357

Legion and Exile tanks didn't come back because no one bought them. There was no demand so NW made the call to make them unique to the people who got them originally.

No it isn't the greatest reason but when something doesn't sell in the real world you can bet it won't be around for long.

As for Balance the Balance team is still moving ahead with schedule and just a note that I was asked to point out Ranloth was on the testing team and testers do not equal balancers
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 20
7/12/2015 7:43:12   
SouL Prisoner

I think enough time is already given for jugg fix. It's only fair to be angry now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
7/12/2015 8:12:58   
Darkwing

Sorry guys, I know you try, but it's hard when you split a small team to work on 2 games.
Post #: 22
7/12/2015 8:29:17   
overdead

I know this sounds harsh but if ED team would treat ED like this, I'd rather have AE sell ED to a dedicated company instead which has a team that will not throw ED in the sidebar. Just my 2 cents. I see how this is, when ED was selling like lemonade in summer, it was loved with all the phase changes. But now, it's been tied to a post outside like an old dog.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
7/12/2015 8:35:29   
The berserker killer

A broken promise is still, nonetheless, a broken promise. I really wanted a tank, as you guys have promised

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 7/12/2015 8:36:01 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 24
7/12/2015 15:30:49   
Lord Machaar

@OWA
quote:

As for Balance the Balance team is still moving ahead with schedule and just a note that I was asked to point out Ranloth was on the testing team and testers do not equal balancers

Come on OWA, we have already talked about this many times, we have 5 testers/balancers according to artix.com
Mecha Mario. Forums AK / Lead Tester / Bug Squasher / Balancer / Moderator / Guest Artist /... etc..
Overlord Drekon. Retired.
Sir ND Mallet. Reitred.
Ranloth. Retired.
WhiteTiger. ED wiki admin.
I think I will just leave this list here, it explains itself and it also explains why it has been 2 months since the last balance change.
MQ Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= July 10, 2015 - Theon Showcase Preview
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition