Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

[RESOLVED] Inventory Rarity Leadeborad

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> [RESOLVED] Inventory Rarity Leadeborad
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2015 14:16:11   
shadow.bane

Name: Bane.Hall0w
Level: 40 (R45)
Class: BH
Server/s: All

Operating System: Windows 7 x64
Browser: Chrome
Flash Player Version: Latest
Internet Connection (wireless, high-speed, etc.): USB Dongle

Brief Description: well if u look at leaderboard of inventory rarity u notice a new entry ( Noiz ) with 880,119 rarity score , i clicked his inventory to see what he have , his items don't exceed 200 k rarity as for ( KEEP WALKING ) we know he got hacked and he still on 19th with 420,407 and also click his inventory and his weapons don't worth 80 k is this a bug or miscalculation ?
Error Messages (if any):

Step by step details to duplicate issue:
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...

Screenshot (if any):
Additional Details (if any):
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/13/2015 14:19:44   
nowras

lol true noiz's rarity is almost like matt 1000's rarity or P L I S K's its even close to my rarity score which is 110k the same thing for keep walking
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/13/2015 14:24:06   
Optimise

The only thing I can think of is, the system registers your rarity points on the leaderboards upon appraising gear via an NPC, they probably appraised their gear when they really had X rarity points worth of items in their inventory. I may be wrong, and perhaps the system has indeed miscalculated their inventory.

< Message edited by Optimise -- 7/13/2015 14:52:38 >
Post #: 3
7/13/2015 15:33:25   
8x

quote:

The only thing I can think of is, the system registers your rarity points on the leaderboards upon appraising gear via an NPC, they probably appraised their gear when they really had X rarity points worth of items in their inventory.

This.
Epic  Post #: 4
7/14/2015 10:49:28   
King Bling

but then that way the person who has more rarity than noiz or else is betrayed by the system, it shouldnt be this way.
Post #: 5
7/14/2015 11:15:51   
8x

^If someone has more rarity they should go appraise their gear and they will be placed in a higher place on the leaderboard.

< Message edited by 8x -- 7/14/2015 11:16:08 >
Epic  Post #: 6
7/15/2015 0:23:30   
shadow.bane

^ but some that has little less than that and can't climb on lbs cause of this are betrayed and unfair .
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/21/2015 2:21:02   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

Thanks for the report, but this is not a bug for the reason that Optimise has stated above.

Tagged as resolved.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> [RESOLVED] Inventory Rarity Leadeborad
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition