My Class suggestion today is Arcane Knight:
Description: Arcane Knights are fierce warriors who use Mana as their deadliest weapon.
Method of obtaining:
Free Player Method:
- Rank 10 Swordhaven
- Rank 10 Arcangrove
- Rank 10 Mage
- Merge quest item (Must have Royal Battlemage, Shaman and Mage in inventory [at any rank/Mage must be rank 10] in order to access the quest.
Legendary Player Version:
- Rank 5 Sorcerer
- Rank 5 Warlord
- Rank 5 Assassin
- Complete a quest line that gives the class.
- 2000 AC's at Ragnar's Class Shop (requires Mage/Shaman/Royal Battlemage to buy)
- Caster class (High INT and WIS)
- Uses the Rouge mana model (gains Mana and HP when an attack is dodged)
- Uses 200% Weapon Damage; 0.5 seconds.
Arcane Knights gain mana when they:
- Strike an enemy in combat (more effective on crits).
- Are struck by an enemy in combat.
- Dodges an attack. Also restores a little bit of HP.
Arcane Knight's Skills:
Magical Strike (Auto Attack):
Spawning a magical blade from your hands, you strike the target with full force. This attack deals more damage the more mana the user has and the less stacks they have.
- Deals 200% Weapon Damage as Spell Damage.
- Applies a stack of Mana Struck! each time this hits, reducing Weapon Damage by 50% each stack. Stacks up to 3 (150% damage debuff).
- This attack deals 1% more damage for each % of mana the user has.
- Using another skill resets the stacks.
Cost: 10 mana
Cooldown: 0.5 seconds
Rank needed: 1
Hides the user in a mana shroud, maximizing dodge chance for the next second. The user's next attack receives bonus damage, if the user is struck by any means during the Shroud.
- Applies Mana Shroud! to user, negating the next attacks in 1 second.
- Receiving self damage, DoT damage, reflection damage makes next attack deal 50% increased damage.
Cost: Restores 10 mana
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Rank needed: 1
Infects the caster's weapon with their own blood, dealing damage to themselves and flinching the target for 2 seconds.
- Deals 150% Weapon Damage as Spell Damage
- Applies Blessed!, making next Magical Strike cost no mana, and Stun! on the target, stunning them for 2 seconds.
Cost: 10% of current health (can't miss), 20 mana
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Rank needed: 2
Glyph of Mass Paralysis:
Curses your target with a magical glyph that paralyzes them. It also has a recoil effect, stunning you.
- Deals no Damage, can't miss.
- Inflicts Glyh of Paralysis! effect, which decreases target's haste, crit chance, dodge chance by 90%, and also receives 50% more damage from all sources.
- The caster is drawn back by this skill, being stunned by the Drawback! effect, which stuns them for the same duration.
- These effects last 5 seconds.
Cost: 80 Mana
Cooldown: 35 seconds.
Rank needed: 3
- Increases INT, WIS and LUK by 15%
- Mana costs/restoration increased by 5. Damage output increased by 20%
Rank needed: 4
Launches a big, blue orb at the target, dealing high damage and granting Knight's Reversion to the caster, gaining powerful effects.
- Deals 250% Spell Damage to target. Damage may vary with mana (more damage with higher mana)
- Caster receives Knight's Reversion!, reverting the Arcane Knights's effects. Magical Strike deals more damage with more stacks and less mana, skills that cost and restore mana are inverted, etc. Also increases damage of other spells by 10%. Effect lasts 5 seconds.
- Grants unique effects to each skill, for the duration of the effect.
. Magical Strike slightly heals the caster, but deals 25% decreased damage.
. Fade Shroud bypasses "can't miss" skills (does not include self damage), however, the damage buff is not applied during the effect.
. Blood Blade grants Arcane Shield transferring most damage to mana, instead of health, however, it doesn't activate either Blessed or Stun
. Glyph of Mass Paralysis costs no mana and deals light, non crit damage. The duration of Drawback is cut in half, and the debuff values are cut in 50%.
Cost: 100% of currrent mana
Cooldown: 25 seconds
Rank needed: 5
Rank 10 Passive: Mana Blade
Consuming 4 stacks of Mana Struck makes next Magical Strike deal damage twice. The second damage is dealt in DoT damage. Stacks of Mana Struck slightly (10-100 each tick) heal the caster until consumed.
< Message edited by Mizuku -- 3/27/2019 19:07:54 >