Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= New Class Suggestions

 
Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= New Class Suggestions
Page 21 of 21«<1718192021
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/24/2019 18:12:51   
Beshin Adin
Member
 

Chess Fiend
Description: Checkmate!
Mana Regen: Chess Fiends do not use mana


Advance
Rank needed: 1
Mana Cost: 0 Mana
Cooldown: 2 Seconds
Type: Physical/Magical
Description: Deals damage, and adds a stack of ‘Capture’. Damage increases by 3% for each stack of ‘Capture ’.Stacks up to 16.

Feint (Rank 1)
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 7 seconds
Type: Physical/Magical
Description: Hah, you fell for it! Doubles damage of ‘Advance’ for 6s.

Check (Rank 2)
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 15 Seconds
Type: Physical/Magical
Description: There’s no way they can stop me now. Does no damage, but clears all target’s buffs, and target is unable to receive buffs for 7s.

Castle (Rank 3)
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 15 Seconds
Type: Physical/Magical
Description: Switch to defensive maneuvers. For 10 seconds, you cannot receive crits.

Senior Master (Rank 4 Passive)
Description: If opponent’s Level is lower, they deal 20% less damage to you

Better Strategy (Rank 4 Passive)
Description: If opponent’s Level is lower, you deal 20% more damage to them.

Checkmate (Rank 5)
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 30 Seconds
Type: Physical/Magical
Description: Deals 500% damage. Locked until 15 seconds after ‘Check’ is used. Then, locked until 15 seconds after ‘Check’ is used again.

#1 Rating (Rank 10 Passive)
Description: Damage dealt increased by 40% and damage received reduced by 40%, but XP and Gold rewards become 0.

Recommended ENH: Thief, Luck
Recommended art: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/JlHr_Bf-dNM/hqdefault.jpg
AQ AQW  Post #: 501
8/12/2019 12:21:56   
dodoboy96
Member
 

name of the class: allmächtig


l'univers (passive):
-the allmächtig It starts with a 25% chance of critical hit. With each rank achieved in the class, the chances of hitting a critical hit increase to 75% in rank 10.
abiliity 2 (spada divina):
- Hit a moderate damage to the enemy, also stacks for skill 5.
abiliity 3 (imperatoris oculus):
-the allmachtig can see your opponents' smallest details, predicting the next move leading to dodge attacks for 5 seconds.
abiliity 4 (Sankt altar):
-Summons 5 energy spheres in the air around the target that shoot out concentrated energy beams, dealing moderate damage, stealing 25% of the enemy's strength for themselves.
abiliity 5 (orbis terrarum):
-freezes time for 7, followed by massive damage, additional damage depending on the number of stack you can inflict on the enemy.
Post #: 502
10/12/2019 9:02:33   
Cyrenius
Member

Master Doom Knight class

Requirements:
Legend / member and level 85+ in AQW (and have at least a year purchased having been or to be a legend / member and actually played at least 3 months)
Doom Knight (purchased either $65 complete package or 4 $20 individual packages) and level 90 in Dragon Fable
Have purchased either a 5,000 or 12,000 AC package in AQW (both Book of Lore shops will have a consumable item needed to unlock the class)
Seppy’s DoomKnight Armor
Arch DoomKnight Armor
Drakath armor (from the "Building Drakath's Armor" that requires both the Blade of Awe and Blinding Light of Destiny)
Rank 10 Evil
Rank 10 Doomwood

Special feature (if my other suggestion for the quest is not enough requirements): Quest unlock “Mastering Shadow Essences” that drops 15, 20, or 25 Void Auras at once so players can farm the Necrotic Sword of Doom even faster that requires 100 empowered essences and 7 malignant essences (class must be equipped to unlock quest from Braeus in Shadowfall)

Recommended Class: Fighter
Gains mana from: All attacks (especially crits), getting hit
Auto-attack: 125% weapon damage, 2 second cooldown
Rank 1 ability: Corruption (Adds 30% damage to single target for 6 seconds, 15 mana, 7 second cooldown)
Rank 2 ability: Malific Binding (Stuns single target for 5 seconds, 20 mana, 8 second cooldown)
Rank 3 ability: Life Carve (15% HP heal, colossal damage to 1 target, 25 mana, 10 second cooldown)
Rank 4 passive: +25 STR, +15 END, +10 DEX
Rank 4 passive: +20% damage dealt for all attacks, Damage Reduction of 33%, chance to heal HP slightly on all attacks
Rank 5 ability: Spikes (colossal damage to up to 4 targets with 3 second stun to them if it doesn’t kill them, 35 mana, 15 second cooldown)
Rank 10 passive: Necrotic Sword of Doom now adds 60% damage to all monsters; Seppy’s DoomKnight Armor now adds 75% damage to humans; Arch DoomKnight armor now adds 50% damage to humans and dragons

< Message edited by Cyrenius -- 10/12/2019 9:23:07 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 503
11/4/2019 17:02:03   
Beshin Adin
Member
 

A crazy but strong class

Life Giver
Description: Whether its human or monster, good or evil, living or undead, nothing is more precious than life.
Mana Regen: Life Givers regenerate mana every 4s.


Bless
Rank needed: 1
Mana Cost: 0 Mana
Cooldown: 2 Seconds
Type: Magical
Description: Heals target instead of doing damage.

Life Mirror (Rank 1)
Mana Cost: 20
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Type: Magical
Description: Applies ‘Life Mirror’ to target for 12s. If ‘Life Mirror’ is active, all opponents heals heal your party instead.

Life Switch (Rank 2)
Mana Cost: 45
Cooldown: 60 Seconds
Type: Magical
Description: Switch your HP with target.

Chaos Life (Rank 3)
Mana Cost: 45
Cooldown: 60 Seconds
Type: Magical
Description: If target has full HP, target’s HP is halved.

Quiet Chaos (Rank 4 Passive)
Description: If ‘Chaos Life’ is us ed, you take no damage for 5s

Quiet Switch (Rank 4 Passive)
Description: If ‘Life Switch’ is used, you take no damage for 5s.

All Heals (Rank 5)
Mana Cost: 45
Cooldown: 60 Seconds
Type: Magical
Description: Heals full HP and MP to all allies, and removes all status conditions.

Even Life (Rank 10 Passive)
Description: After ‘Bless’ heals target, its next use is a normal attack.

Recommended ENH: Healer
Recommended art: https://i.pinimg.com/474x/26/92/fd/2692fd1793730b7b63d1663dec293a7a.jpg

AQ AQW  Post #: 504
Page:   <<   < prev  17 18 19 20 [21]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= New Class Suggestions
Page 21 of 21«<1718192021
Jump to:



Advertisement




Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts




Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY


Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition