Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

15,000 Varium Instead of 12,000 Varium Package

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 15,000 Varium Instead of 12,000 Varium Package
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/11/2015 8:06:20   
EDFrost96

As we all know there are promo packages and a 12k varium package. The Promo packages contain items that can cost up to about 2,000 varium themselves and contains a few of them, Therefore I feel it would be a better deal if The 12k Varium Package was instead a 15k Varium Package. What do you think about this?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/11/2015 9:33:08   
Mother1

This isn't something the ED staff can do on their own. In order for this to even be considered you will have to convince their bosses (AE) that this is a good idea and they would have to agree with it before it could be implemented.
Epic  Post #: 2
8/11/2015 12:18:51   
Satafou

Do people actually still buy varium?
Post #: 3
8/11/2015 13:50:13   
  Exploding Penguin

Not really because the promos themselves =/= raw varium. That's kind of like comparing a gift card worth 20$ to 20$ itself.
Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 15,000 Varium Instead of 12,000 Varium Package
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition