Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Hnybnny's MQ Gallery

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> MechQuest Art Gallery >> Hnybnny's MQ Gallery
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/16/2015 13:19:06   
Hnybnny

Hny's Mechquest Gallery

Greetings and salutations! My name is Hnybnny (or Hny) and I'm just your average everyday high school artist. I created this gallery as another way to share my art, and to show it to more people! Though I also created this MQ one because I've noticed that the Art forum is... barren. That needs to be fixed! I'll be posting a few old works of art, but most of it is more recent stuff, like within the last month.

I mostly stick to fanart, which is what you'll see here. There might be a few weapon or even clothing designs thrown in though, if I get the inspiration (I can't draw mechas)! I do a lot of digital art, and do a lot of sketches as opposed to full, fleshed out art pieces. I use Paint Tool SAI, and a Wacom Intuos tablet.

If you want to see me draw a certain character/NPC, or even your own character, feel free to ask! I'd be happy to oblige.

My DF Gallery
My AQW Gallery (coming soon to a forum near you)

< Message edited by Hnybnny -- 8/16/2015 13:28:35 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
8/16/2015 13:36:23   
Hnybnny

The first Mechquest fanart I ever did! Woo!

Sys-Zero's my favorite character, and honestly, I draw waaaay too much of him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. You'll see what I mean.

Attachment (1)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
8/16/2015 13:40:37   
Hnybnny

A much more recent half doode/half actual art thing that I did; it's supposed to be a picture of (my) Hero and Sys-Zero, before everything went to heckie and the whole Reset happened. AKA when everyone was happy! Yaaay.

Titled 'BFFs 4 lyfe (at least until the Reset)'

full size here

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Hnybnny -- 8/16/2015 13:42:12 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
8/16/2015 13:43:15   
Hnybnny

Don't ask for context on this.

Attachment (1)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
8/16/2015 13:46:30   
Hnybnny

This was my entry for the latest AQW contest, but since it't got Sys-Zero in it, I thought I might as well post it here. I'll post Sys-Zero just by himself as well.

It was inspired by one of the room's in Cysero's forge/bakery, a room with Sys-Zero's portrait in it with the message 'Never Forget' scratched into the wall. Given the implications of the Reset and all that good stuff, it was a bit emotional for me. That's some deep stuff, yo.

full size in all it's glory

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Hnybnny -- 8/16/2015 13:47:00 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
8/16/2015 13:49:00   
Hnybnny

Here's just Sys-Zero from the art above, since I'm extremely proud of that portrait <3

Attachment (1)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
10/6/2017 14:36:37   
Hnybnny

hoo boi, lookie here, it's hnybnny back at it again on the MQ forums in a futile attempt at digital CPR

anyways i drew myself as a GEARS student for funsies. interstellar cutie patootie

Attachment (1)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
10/6/2017 15:31:07   
Hnybnny

it's a meme

Attachment (1)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> MechQuest Art Gallery >> Hnybnny's MQ Gallery
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition