Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) "Rasa" Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (DF) "Rasa" Discussion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/22/2015 17:57:44   
afb728

I'm writing a new story.

It's not about Ember, but about a very different character. You'll notice that their voices are different as the story goes on.

I have an idea of who she is and what she'll do, but I've yet to pin down whenexactly this story happens. So, we'll see as we go on. In the beginning, it doesn't matter so much.

Anyway, any feedback is always welcome.

Thanks!

EDIT: Next Chapter in a few days.

< Message edited by afb728 -- 8/22/2015 18:01:08 >
DF  Post #: 1
8/24/2015 9:28:31   
afb728

New chapter is up!
I'm still figuring things out with her. Unlike Ember, I don't have a definite storyline to follow; she'll be involved in some events, but that's not the main point of her.

Let me know what you think.
DF  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (DF) "Rasa" Discussion
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition