Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

i have some story material of my own that might i write from time to time

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> i have some story material of my own that might i write from time to time
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/29/2015 10:07:06   
Duo Maxwell

i have some story material of my own that might i write from time to time

i just wondered if it might be of worth maybe putting some of my own stuff i will be looking eventaully to get my short story fantasy book writing good enough.

to be getting my stuff published which is my overall aim with what i have in mind .

and what i would like to full time and make a living at it one day work from home on my own books that kind of thing lol but some of my ideas and current stuff im working on at the moment i thought might help out in game in amsall way ??.

in some way for a weekend release or towards one which my material could be used to perhaps contribute toward in some in game storytelling i tend to write alot of this stuff.

as i do have alot of free time on my hands these days.

but it is what i really do enjoy to dol is write my own fantasy RPG influenced short story book/story telling material of my own and i perhaps thought id like to post some of my own material .

in here with the kind permission of some of the mods or forum members high if i may and if my ideas might help where perhaps some of the AQW staff members.

could take a look and i would be happy for them to use some of my material and ideas for the AQW we al love so dearly and i currently already have at least 4 story ideas.

started im currently working at and working on everday a few hours a day.

so i am definately an avid writer of fantasy rpg material and stortelling you might say

if this would help out in some small way please feel free to let me know if i can and am aloud to post my stuff to be used or for reading consumption for you to use in some small way.

this is something for the game id really love to do.

thank you for all your time reading this little post of mine

with kindest regards from Andrew
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> i have some story material of my own that might i write from time to time
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition