Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Fight for Late Night

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Fight for Late Night
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/11/2015 1:43:01   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Fight for Late Night

Location: Day Time Falconreach (Book 3) -> Down -> 2 Down Right -> Theater -> Fight for Late Night
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: September 8th, 2015

Objective: Sir Stephan of Coldbear is changing up his format, but his new competition has something to say about it!
Objective completed: Sad Daemon...

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(1) Cletony
(1) Higgs
(1) Memo
(1) Jimmie of Kindle, (1) Jimmie of Fallcon - Boss

NPCs
Fallcon
Higgs
Kindle
Matt Daemon
Sir Stephan

Rewards
Emerald Key
Fallcon's Guitar (All Versions)
Kindle's Clarinet (All Versions)

Access to Late Night Drops

Dialogue
*As the sun sets, you arrive in Falconreach theater and saw Sir Stephan standing outside.*

Sir Stephan: Ah, <Character>! How do you like it? "Stay up late with Sir Stephan" is simple. Straight-forward. Bold! A strong catch phrase for my exciting new format!
Sir Stephan: I was going to go with "Spend the Night with Sir Stephan"...
Sir Stephan: ... but people kept getting the wrong idea and the Late Night Companion's Club kept trying to charge me membership fees.
<Character>: New format? But I really liked your old show.
Sir Stephan: This new show is big, though! The late night is for young, hip people!
Sir Stephan: Especially once everyone over 65 goes to sleep after they hear my opening monologue!
Sir Stephan: My audience will be bigger than ever and I can get more advertisers than Lim's Insoluble Bran Powder and The Lore Home for Exceptionally Old Heroes.
???: Not so fast, Coldbear!

*Ominous guitar strum*

<Character>: What... was that.
Sir Stephan: My competition.
Sir Stephan: Sir Jimmie of Fallcon and Sir Jimmie of Kindle.
<Character>: Who?
Sir Stephan: Exactly, <Character>.
<Character>: Your competition is two guys named "Jimmie"? How embarrassing for you.
Fallcon: Stay out of this, meathead. This is a #LateNightBeef! So you can stop asking where's the beef, 'cause the beef is here and it's been brought just like that one old lady who would ask "Where's the beef?" and...
Kindle: Dude. You promised. Focus.
Fallcon: I know, I know but "where the beef?"... hehehe.
Kindle: You're horning in on our turf, Coldbear, and these Jimmies are rustled.
Sir Stephan: Gentlemen, gentlemen, I'm sure there's plenty of room on the late night stage for everyone!
Kindle: Nice try, Coldbear, but the Jimmies represent the east and west coasts of Lore and there's no room for anything in between.
Sir Stephan: If it's two against one then it's only fair that I get to bring my own celebrity guest. <Character>!
Kindle: It doesn't matter who you bring, Kindle and Fallcon won't have any issues against a knight who's afraid of forest animals and thawed out popsicle!
Fallcon: Are we... hehehe... are we going... hahaha... to give them a lickin'?
Kindle: Focus, Fallcon.
Sir Stephan: Save it for the stage, chuckleheads.

*The audience has gathered inside the theater to watch the show.*

<Character>: Did the Jimmies chicken out?
Higgs: Not a chance, you amateur! You're not going to skip the warm up act!

Invites Sir Stephan as Guest A. Defeat Higgs, Cletony and Memo.

Higgs: Live frooooom the Falconreach Theatre! It's Jimmie Fallcon and Jimmie Kindle!

Battle Jimmie of Kindle and Jimmie of Fallcon.

Kindle: You haven't seen the last of us, Coldbear! Our cold open might have been weak but we'll come back stronger than ever with a surprise musical guest!
Sir Stephan: Oh, I think you've been canceled, Kindle.

*Sir Stephan has arrived on the stage*

Fallcon: Jimmie! I'm having that dream again!
Kindle: No, I see them too.
Fallcon: You laughed at me jokin', heerroooo, when I had no stage to go... Bad rolls and trooooubleeee...
Kindle: Focus!
Kindle: What kind of joke is this, Coldbear?!
Sir Stephan: Oh, it's the ultimate joke, Kindle. See, I've played the perfect prank on you. This whole time? You've been fighting...
Matt Daemon: Matt Daemon!
Kindle: I... what?! I don't have time for this?!
Sir Stephan: Oh, you had time! And not only have you been fighting Matt Daemon... you lost to Matt Daemon!
Kindle: No! NO! I'll get you for this Coldbear!
Fallcon: We're gonna fight for your right to...
Kindle: We don't have the rights for that.
Sir Stephan: I want to thank <Character> and Matt Daemon! Matt, do you have anything to say to the Jimmies?
Sir Stephan: And we're out of time! Thank you and good night!

• Complete Quest
  • Late Night Drops - opens Late Night Drops shop

Thanks to Azan for a correction.

< Message edited by Jay -- 7/27/2019 21:47:21 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Fight for Late Night
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition