Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: ~*Getting To Know You*~ (It Lives Once Again)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: ~*Getting To Know You*~ (It Lives Once Again)
Page 19 of 19«<1516171819
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/4/2016 18:57:54   
Sigil

I would be inclined to reopen this RP for character applications.
AQW  Post #: 451
5/8/2016 0:02:18   
Apocalypse

Valid point.

When I get my next post up by the end of next week (by the 14th), I shall have a "purge" go through. Members who fail to post by then will have their characters scattered from the main group. It will be possible to rejoin the main group, but with IC penalties. Additionally, this RP will officially be accepting new members to enter once the purge has taken effect. (If you were approved pre-purge but have yet to have your character make an entrance, then you must post in the OOC or PM your intention to continue).

That is all.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 452
10/21/2019 18:21:13   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

As this has been inactive for over a year, I am locking it. If the owner wishes to revive it, please contact RP forum staff. ~Gingkage
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 453
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 17 18 [19]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: ~*Getting To Know You*~ (It Lives Once Again)
Page 19 of 19«<1516171819
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition