Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

[RESOLVED] Negative Credits/Varium

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> [RESOLVED] Negative Credits/Varium
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/6/2015 19:50:10   
TeslaMay

I recently logged onto my account and my credits and varium totals were reversed. I have about -13k credits, and almost -10k varium. I can not retrain or upgrade equipment. Can anyone help?
Post #: 1
10/6/2015 21:37:28   
One Winged Angel1357

quote:

Negative Varium or Credits?

You may have found that you have negative Varium or your in-game Varium and Credits have been reduced. This is not a bug.

The Varium and Credits you've received from a package has been deducted from your account because of a failed or cancelled payment, instead of your account being disabled. You can check your past payments by going to your Payment History on your Master Account to see which payment was cancelled. In order to resolve this, you will need to contact Payment Support through this webform: http://portal.battleon.com/help/mailer.asp?c=0

Please do not post a bug report about missing Varium and Credits. We cannot restore deducted currencies or resolve payment issues here on the forums. Only the HelpTeam can help you with this type of issue through the contact form linked above.

Locking up. ~WhiteTiger

< Message edited by WhiteTiger -- 10/6/2015 21:55:39 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> [RESOLVED] Negative Credits/Varium
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition