Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 156 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 156 - Read the first post!
Page 5 of 21«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/30/2015 17:23:56   
Andlu

@TheJop
Well
DF aswell?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 101
10/30/2015 17:50:52   
The Jop

@Andlu
Drakath was alive in the end though, remember?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 102
10/30/2015 17:59:56   
Andlu

@TheJop
Was he?
I thought he died after we slew that drag
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 103
10/30/2015 18:07:53   
The Jop

@Andlu
Nah, there's a scene in the epilogue with him lying down in a field as a chaos eye descends on him. He's not meant to reappear in DF though, it was just a sort of way of showing his transition into AQW.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 10/30/2015 18:08:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 104
10/30/2015 19:25:08   
DarkBlazer49

I second the idea of awards based on rank. It absolutely increases player participation because instead of I will never win so why try. It is everyone wins, I love this game. Therefore, we need these for Oversoul. It will absolutely save the game at the small price of soul gems for the players who will try their best. In addition, we need a list because according to the wiki only 2 monsters have nulgath in the name.

< Message edited by DarkBlazer49 -- 10/30/2015 19:26:29 >

Voice of Fate, Founder, Void Rebirth and until I defeat Nulgath's Shadow, Master of the Voids: I am neither mortal nor immortal but if you excuse the "puns" an Elite, a Titan, and a Phoenix as we all are. Nothing more and nothing less... The Transcendent
AQ AQW  Post #: 105
10/30/2015 22:03:56   
  Kiyone

@Megakyle777

For the prizes and the influence factor of the story were doing. Yes then you need to win. Now boasting/hyping the tournament a side. This tournament other purposes like having fun, challenge yourself, bringing the community together, and expanding the community. No you don't need to win. Just need to show up and have fun while trying. Just like with every other tournament we done so far. We have a lot of people try knowing they may not do well or won't win but they still compete because the act of competing and facing the challenge can bring joy and excitement for them. So they try. Thats why we did things this way. We wanted to make that accomplishment of trying bigger. Where if you win a round you feel incredible and even if you lose. Its like you know i try and tested myself. So I know what to do for next time.

On other competitions. I don't know. This is something I would have to reviews with the others about it but the timing is bad since many of them will be busy into next week. So this would be difficult to go over and then get it review/approve by the AE team on. Especially if were to do prize support. So this is a wait and see thing.

@Goriilo
Just the video and yes your going to kick yourself on that. I basically gave away everything with that video. While you couldn't connect it to voids. The Civil war tournament yes. Did anyone think to look up the basic stories of the shows I told where the footage was? If you did you would have learn this. Kamen Rider Blade is about battle royal of fighting undead. Then theirs Kamen Rider Ryuki which is known as the Rider War. Where thirteen Kamen Riders fight against one another in a war where only one may survive to receive a prize. With each rider having different goals for fighting. Doesn't that sound like a civil war? Also I will give proper explanition for all teaser once we have the DN out and what they fit to what/their goal.

@Megakyle777
I apologies if this will bring unwanted stress. This was not the purpose of why we did things this way.

@The Jop
The Approved Character list will be available with the sign up sheet. Note their will be some banned characters.

@DarkBlazer49
Maybe in the future but with how things are right now. To implement this in game will not be possible and to do this in the tournament would cause problems. For the character list it will be release with the sign up sheet.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 106
10/31/2015 1:01:03   
megakyle777

Can I ask a favor and be told a little bit about the story and sides? I've decided that since I probably won't win I want to lose with style, and am going to really RP my fights on the side of each. Problem is I need to train a apporpriate Void for said side I choose.

quote:

On other competitions. I don't know. This is something I would have to reviews with the others about it but the timing is bad since many of them will be busy into next week. So this would be difficult to go over and then get it review/approve by the AE team on. Especially if were to do prize support. So this is a wait and see thing.

Fair enough. I'm just a better writing then a game player so I would have liked this. Still worth a shot mind.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 10/31/2015 1:02:08 >
DF  Post #: 107
10/31/2015 11:34:14   
Elite Tuga

Hey all,

I missed you all so much (genuinely). I decided to finally pop-in and give this forum a read to see if anything had changed while I was away for so long (since Nulgath left AE). I had my mind set to say my permanent goodbye's (and leaving AE in the past) before I catched-up on the OS forum since I didn't see any changes in the OS DN's/Homepage (for a long time till now) but when I hit the GD OS forum I got given hope once again, LOL. Might as well try be around and check OS from time to time, since it can always come back with awesome surprises.

I'm very glad/relieved to see that some of the old players are still around and i'm even more surprised that the wonderful & amazing Kiyone and Mritha are still around to work hard and give us some life from time to time in OS (as long as they are with us we shall be fine as wine).

"God-Bless you both (Kiyone and Mritha) for being here and trying your best to revive the OS community. Your efforts are very appreciated by us all and we hope you two stay here for more years to come."

PS: I hope this new 'Civil War Tournament' really does motivate many old/new players to participate and have an exceptional time. If it works well on forums and in-game maybe we could see more of these type of grand Wars around here in the future of OS (just to maintain the game somewhat alive). I will be keeping an eye around here and if I comfortably have free time I will join you all in the battle field, God willingly. #FingersCrossed

Cya all and take-care.

Epic  Post #: 108
10/31/2015 13:08:08   
nuno110

I got a couple of questions:

I know this event is just for Oversoul but are the other games gonna be promoting the release? (like in-game or just the DNs)
Is your NPC gonna be obtainable? (kiyone)
Lastly, what is teaser Zero? o_o
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 109
10/31/2015 13:43:45   
PyzchoPath

Hmm, sounds fun. I haven't played OS in awhile. Like tuga I drifted away when Nulgath, a.k.a Miltonius, left AE. But I might join this if it helps.
Post #: 110
10/31/2015 15:53:33   
  Kiyone

@nino110

1. This event will be promoted in DNs.
2. Won't say until the DN stuff.
3. Teaser Zero is my twitter profile.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 111
10/31/2015 16:07:18   
megakyle777

Kionye: And whatof my post? I've got a lot of training to do, and I'd like to at the very LEAST know the sides so i can pick one that is relevant.
DF  Post #: 112
10/31/2015 18:27:08   
  Kiyone

@Megakyle777
The story elements are being save for the release. This is do the fact because the tournament will have a one week sign up period. So if we have the release on the 6th for example. The tournament fighting doesn't start till the 13th. Where I want some pre tournament fighting content to try to keep you guys satisfied.

On factions and RPing. Their is a side event plan with a faction we were going to do some RPing. The details will be shown once the DN comes out and not before. The thread being dedicated to this players can do the RPing related to it. Granted this will be an optional event with no prizes. Anything else about RPing and player submitted story stuff will have to wait till Wednesday. when I can talk with the people who can review the suggestion and either approve it or decline it since I don't have the authorization for something like that.

On training. Please do not look at any character training you have to do as a disadvantage. I honestly didn't have to explain what the Void Wars was and could have made you guys wait till the design note post. With me saying its a tournament was a gift to those who keep up todate with Oversoul. Where the gift was an extra week of training/preping if need be.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 113
10/31/2015 18:33:31   
Gorillo Titan

By any chance is the prize a design your own release or release a canon story for OS?
Post #: 114
10/31/2015 20:08:35   
  Kiyone

The prizes do not include those options.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 115
10/31/2015 20:09:55   
Gorillo Titan

So the civil war has no effect on the OS storyline if it ever gets one?
Post #: 116
11/1/2015 8:33:19   
DarkLore

Anyone else curious if Warlic has added or could have added back the Halloween characters?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 117
11/1/2015 9:16:47   
SonicTbear

Warlic was added to the game?! O_O When?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 118
11/1/2015 10:31:13   
Lord Noonien Soong

^since this game began
DF  Post #: 119
11/1/2015 11:09:06   
lightriftwalker122

Will joining the tournament have a high level requirement?
Post #: 120
11/1/2015 13:49:43   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

^ No tournament ever has had a level requirement. It helps if you're high level, though, because most of the people who want to win will have level 20 characters.
Post #: 121
11/1/2015 13:51:25   
Gorillo Titan

He could easily add the halloween stuff in game it would just require reminding him to do it.
Post #: 122
11/1/2015 18:09:12   
aquan13

So this event do we have to use lvl 20 char or can be any lvl base
Post #: 123
11/1/2015 18:18:42   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

As I said a few posts above yours, it's very very unlikely.
I'd like to see that allowed character list so I know what to be training with sooner than later.
Post #: 124
11/1/2015 22:37:29   
  Kiyone

@Gorillo
The Void Wars can effect the OS storyline.

@lightriftwalker122
The tournament will have no level requirements. So you can use level 1 -Level 20 of any approved character. With the tournament thou to have a fair shot. Its best to have a character Level 10 or higher.

@bionic Bear
The official Tourney Character List comes out when the Design Notes are posted.

On the Halloween Characters. When Mritha gets back will be able to contact Warlic about seeing if he can add the Halloween content.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 156 - Read the first post!
Page 5 of 21«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition