Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

More Content

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> More Content
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/17/2015 18:48:45   
DELTA BEING

A great portion of the most recent releases and updates seems to target higher leveled players. This game does not seem friendly or fun to most newcomers since there's barely anything you can do when you're low-leveled other than do missions, battle, and farm for credits. I'm not asking the devs to release content only for low-leveled players, but release content for everyone, regardless of level.

< Message edited by DELTA BEING -- 10/17/2015 18:50:02 >
Epic  Post #: 1
10/17/2015 18:52:52   
Silver Sky Magician

This is a very valid point and one that we hope to address in the near future. Right now our hands are tied with both the devs and the guest team being exceptionally busy, but things should get better soon with BioBeasts being released and the guest team's real-life commitments passing.
Post #: 2
10/17/2015 22:36:02   
dfo99

/\ he is clearly complaining for don't be able to defeat legendary bosses.

not supported, the new mission should be for the high level players, because all the olds ones is for lower levels.
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> More Content
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition