Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Wishlist (with construcive criticism) for the next phase of ED

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Wishlist (with construcive criticism) for the next phase of ED
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/24/2015 16:21:07   
  Exploding Penguin

quote:

4. they not trying to come back to us old best coreable items (gamma bot, infernal interdictor, platinum's pride, founder items, bunnyzookas, eggzookas, frostbane, frost slayer and etc)

Aside from the fact that founder items, bunnyzookas, eggzookas, and frostbane don't have unique cores (Frostbane has Icy Chill which is useless IIC), this is an extremely selfish request that should NEVER be fulfilled in any game no matter what. You must also realize gamma bot, infernal interdictor, and platinum's pride are just average or slightly above average pieces of equipment as well.
Epic  Post #: 26
10/24/2015 16:23:42   
Cookiesaregood

^
Post #: 27
10/24/2015 17:11:07   
Mother1

@ exploding Penguin

Only the Platinum pride and Infernal intridictor have any unique cores that aren't available to all IIRC due to mock cores of just about ever other rare promo has been made

Frostbite -> frostshards
Stun gun core -> stun aux core
Thorn assault -> Plasma meteor

and then there are some rare items as you mentioned that have their cores already in game.

But sadly many people who want rare items to come back have some ammo due to the fact that The 3 of the old rare robots (one of which many want nerf due to the current meta) came back on purpose when they were originally supposed to be rare.

Epic  Post #: 28
10/24/2015 18:56:47   
One Winged Angel1357

@cookies underdog mode has a purpose in the game so long as levels exist. Underdog helps to combat the level gap without taking away all the advantages levels give.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
10/26/2015 6:39:20   
Cyber Dream

Another thing I will like to see in the future of ED are new unique seasonal weps every season. Im pretty sure most of us can agree with this because it's pretty complicated fighting battles when everyone has weps like Azarel's Gun.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
11/1/2015 10:39:40   
RaXZerGamingZ

i just hope the dev's will listen to the community and read the suggestions in the next phase
Post #: 31
11/1/2015 12:33:49   
Mother1

^

LOL what many people fail to notice is that the staff has been doing just that and we still get massive hate.

core of core? Player suggestion
Passive to actives? player suggestion
War 2.0? Player suggested.

I can go on but I think you get my point.
Epic  Post #: 32
11/1/2015 13:47:17   
Thylek Shran

The devs could choose from a big pool of suggestions.
Important is what they picked and what it is doing to the
game. They do listen to the community but cannnot listen
to everyone and they do make their decisions about if they
want to implement a suggestion as not all of them are good
to the game.

quote:

Another thing I will like to see in the future of ED are new unique seasonal weps every season. Im pretty sure most of us can agree with this because it's pretty complicated fighting battles when everyone has weps like Azarel's Gun.

The reason for this is that this gun has an overpowered core which is bound to the gun
and not buyable separately. The core also does not appear as a small core icon beside
the other core icons like Ninja Reflexes during battle which would have to be changed
for a separate buyable core.
DF Epic  Post #: 33
11/1/2015 16:07:39   
Cookiesaregood

passives to actives was definitely not a player suggested action It was just a small portion of the community that wanted it.

Even so most the things implemented in the game were implemented wrongly including enchantments,wars and cores.

I personally think the game is balanced with the exception of the rates of crit,block, deflect and (Azrael's Will)

Post #: 34
11/1/2015 16:57:33   
8x

quote:

Even so most the things implemented in the game were implemented wrongly including enchantments,wars and cores.

I guess I agree with you there. Personally, I think that putting 3-5 enchantment slots on primary weapons was an amazing idea by the devs (it would let us even out our stats nicely). But, listening to the players and adding them to all weapons was a complete disaster. That's actually the point in EDs history where I stopped mindlessly supporting the devs and completely stopped caring about balance.
Epic  Post #: 35
11/1/2015 20:40:05   
  Exploding Penguin

It was cool on primaries, but when it got stuck on all other equipment it just downright sucked.

It was, IMO, one of the worst money-spending implementations I've seen. Literally the epitome of P2W right there. If you don't pay you don't win against somebody who has.

quote:

I personally think the game is balanced with the exception of the rates of crit,block, deflect and (Azrael's Will)

In all honesty people's conception of crit/block/deflect are really really inaccurate IMO. They don't actually mess up the balance because they will eventually have no "unfair" effects, especially after their impact has been nerfed over the past years. They're just unpredictable and that doesn't really fit into a game that's so focused on strategy. A lot of people whine going like "I lost so many games because I got crit" when it's obviously going to happen sooner or later. And then when it happens in favor of that player they're like "oh of course it happened since I have more support than my opponent."

Epic  Post #: 36
11/1/2015 21:47:39   
Cookiesaregood

Honestly I enjoyed having long battles that required actual strategy instead of all this energy stealing,deflects etc

I dont even care if I lose because of a crit,deflect etc because its not like anyother person is gonna see my record.

Now that I think about it one thing I personally think they should add is another achievement system where I can actually feel like I earned something not just stars under my player which I honestly dont care about I need something worth spending money on , Something to make me feel good about myself ( I hope this doesnt sound like what I think other people will take it as) because leaderboards dont matter that much

1. All time leaderboards are far gone (1 v 1, 2 v 2, Juggernaut, Faction etc) and then the daily leader boards only contribute to the current achievement system

2. Factions we already know whats wrong here no need to discuss it

3. Items arent even that cool anymore as all items are purely cosmetics except for cores(Worst Update ever imo) Like Phase items except for the Gamma Bot which has a unique dual, reusable damage system

EDIT: 1. Class specific cores which will definetly add variety to builds.

2. Azraels' Will should force the opponent to attack them with any Offensive move or Force them to strike with a guaranteed crit ( Nerfing it but still remains its usefulness)

3. Weapons have there own stats because There is really no point in buying varium anymore.

For the people that say it makes it P2W and nobody will play it but lets really think about that were people playing the game more when it was P2W or where they playing it more now when its F2P

4.Lastly Passives return (Probably not gonna happen. Idk why not, but just wanted to put that out there)

Passives Return

Pros: More Players, More Money
Implements build variety Instead of losing 20 skill points to necessities more than ever before

Cons: A lot of testing of modern time builds
Time
Money

EDIT: Last thing

1. FIX THE BLACK ABYSS CORES its ridiculous how long its taken the devs to fix this bug its been marked for like 2-3 months

Posts merged, please don't triple post. ~WhiteTiger

< Message edited by WhiteTiger -- 11/1/2015 22:13:17 >
Post #: 37
11/2/2015 0:21:44   
overdead

You know what I think? I think the staff should start working on BioBeasts 2.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
11/5/2015 6:18:02   
Remorse

My only wish is for increased viable diversity.

To achieve this they would probably need a complete overhaul of the current system and ensure build archetypes have different strength and weaknesses based on different levels of power, defense and utility rather then forced restrictions (requirements).

Game-play also needs to reward the use of forward thinking, playing to the opponents weaknesses where possible and strong timing and controlling of cool-downs. It's odd how in a way increased items/skills/cores have actually reduced this aspect of the game dramatically despite having far more options as slowly weaknesses of each build have decreased over time. Robots filled a lack of damage damage in-between skill cool downs for tanky builds, cores strongly reduced multiple factors such as purposely relying on your high block chance to block, robot effects reduced the effectiveness of shields thus limiting many strengths and weaknesses of each build which has led to stale predictable gameplay. One of the ways to help with this would be to add costs and restrictions to low cost/downside cores/skills and mana looping adding to the weaknesses of the builds that rely on these utilities causing a reliance on timing, and strategy, in place of obvious almost instructed turns.
Epic  Post #: 39
11/5/2015 13:11:09   
shadow.bane

lol ! people can i say a fact ? well what do u think the point of returning of the gift system again this year ? let me put it straight to u

they made gift raised money and started biobeast project ...
and trust me it failed ... so they give us back gift system so people spend more REAL money and they take either to fix biobeast or to create something new but not for the future of ed which we all know that will end soon if they didn't switch to unity or better html5 .
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
11/5/2015 13:25:37   
Satafou

Pretty sure they said gifting was a one time event lol
Post #: 41
11/5/2015 15:23:04   
One Winged Angel1357

There are 70 people and counting currently testing BioBeasts thanks to the closed beta. According to those who tested the other AE mobile games we already have a very polished game for a beta.
The gifting event returned due to high demand of the players. They enjoyed it a lot and some were sad to have missed it, so we bring it back for everyone to enjoy and join in on the festivities.

< Message edited by Therril Oreb -- 11/5/2015 15:45:50 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 42
11/5/2015 21:11:40   
.Lord Ginger.

Don't know why y'all don't respond to me (don't really care), but requirements need to stay with weps and the class specific weps need a buff. I've stopped using CSW because of the -5 stat points. 12 12 4 for sword, 10 10 3 for class specific... Not worth it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 43
11/6/2015 1:19:20   
shadow.bane

@satafou it was lol but devs wants money not back cause of the demands of people ! i never saw a thread here or a tweet on twitter that say please bring back gifts lol .

and @ginger mr.underdog wins ur right lol CSW should get a buff at least same stats as sword but keep on same damage .

< Message edited by shadow.bane -- 11/6/2015 1:20:16 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 44
11/6/2015 2:04:47   
Deathknightmare

I have been playing this game for a long time and it is sad to see so few people playing ED. I think we need to get more new players playing the game and give incentive to the players that are taking the beatings from players like me incentive to play.
1 v 1: give lower level players fighting a higher level player the same amount of experience and credits as if they won, but give them more if they win. I'm a higher level player so I don't really care if a lower level player get the same amount of credits and experience as me.

2 v 2: BAN players for leaving a game early for at least an hour and maybe shrink the difference in range level to 3 instead of 5.

Jugg: lower the level of the Jug opponents to the higher level, but give them the same amount of experience as if they won but give them more experience if they do win.

I think most players motivation to play this game is to level up at least that was my motivation to keep playing. I think if we make it easier to level up then more people will play and continue to play.
Post #: 45
11/6/2015 2:27:19   
Mother1

@ Deathknightmare

The EXP thing would be great if we didn't have the botting problem. The moment they did that botting would go up even more seeing as more EXP would be given with or lose. It was the main reason why they decreased the amount of EXP and credit sell back on certain drops.

As for the buffing of CSW I agree. Thanks to the staff making more moves Sword friendly they indirectly nerfed class weapons while shrinking the drawback to swords. Made several topics about it already.
Epic  Post #: 46
11/6/2015 20:03:22   
.Lord Ginger.

Bane, I said nothing about underdog.

AQW Epic  Post #: 47
11/7/2015 0:50:18   
dfo99

quote:

Passive to actives? player suggestion

i really never see nobody in game on twitter, fb, forum or anyplace asking for it, this doesn't means that nobody have asked, but clearly it is not players suggestion, just few people suggestion.

< Message edited by dfo99 -- 11/7/2015 0:52:17 >
Post #: 48
11/7/2015 4:12:52   
Alkimos
Banned

Removing losses was a HORRIBLE decision. Cyber bullying or not, this is a PvP game first & foremost. That is like removing losses from basketball or a FPS shooter. Hiding losses comes with the heavy consequence of botters gaining more credits and exp than you just by losing a match!!!

There is no legitimate reason to completely destroy what some people have spent years to be able to achieve.

The Only Good Bounty Hunter Is A Dead One. ''Sparticus''
The Only Good Mage Is A Pink One. ''Epicness''
The Only Good Merc Is An Afro One. ''TestBuild''
Epic  Post #: 49
11/7/2015 6:38:30   
Satafou

Yeah removing losses and passives were clearly decisions with little to no thought process behind them, not sure why anyone would even consider it to be a possible viable idea.
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Wishlist (with construcive criticism) for the next phase of ED
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition