Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Make TLM have a static energy skill.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Make TLM have a static energy skill.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/28/2015 14:59:38   
xPl0opyx

Right now they don't have a way to steal (give yourself mana from the enemy's mana pool) an amount of energy, but tech mage does? What's up with that? They should have something, at least, right?
Epic  Post #: 1
10/28/2015 17:04:01   
InFlamed Fury

Tech Mage, Bounty Hunter, Blod Mage and Mercenary all have ways to drain mana from your opponent's mana pool. TLM has two ways of getting mana, Frenzy and Battery Backup so a third way to gain energy is not needed. It also does have a skill to drain energy (although it isn't the best of skills). TLM really doesn't need another energy control skill.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/28/2015 19:14:51   
  Exploding Penguin

The class is good at other things. Having a unique weakness that no other class has is actually quite refreshing in terms of class diversity. We should stop trying to normalize every single class under the exactly same set of traits. Several years ago only TM, TLM, and CH could regain energy (excluding old reflex boost regeneration). And that was also when people thought changing classes was actually worth it.
Epic  Post #: 3
10/29/2015 0:54:01   
xPl0opyx

I think frenzy should go. It's basically useless, unless you use rage with it and/or have a strength build. I'm just saying if you use battery, then say a bh just steals it. No way to get it back. And face it, nobody is going to sacrifice the stats for a crappy atom smash that doesn't give anything back to yourself. I really miss the old energy system before all this crap got implemented. It was so much better.
Epic  Post #: 4
10/29/2015 14:35:34   
RaXZerGamingZ

true that ^
Post #: 5
10/29/2015 19:20:41   
  Exploding Penguin

Yeah, frenzy needs a rework. It's basically just a strike that does a bit of extra damage and gives a completely negligible amount of health/energy back unless you deal a lot of damage with a strike. Using it at level 1 on my 5 focus build and it's doing WAY better than my max frenzy 5 focus build (stuck the rest of the points into blood shield instead).

It's like a 1-point wonder skill that isn't even a wonder at 1 point. Other 1-point wonder skills (like old bludgeon) scaled really poorly with skill points but were crazy effective with just 1 point in. Frenzy is neither. It doesn't do much at max rank in most cases and eats up unused skill points, and at low ranks it's just a bit of free damage and resources.
Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Make TLM have a static energy skill.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition