Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Tenth PvP Tournament Void Wars

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Tenth PvP Tournament Void Wars
Page 17 of 18«<1415161718>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/11/2015 21:18:35   
Voltaggia 1551

I get the whole GMT being central but where I'm from, it can be inconvenient without some kind of converter (which I find annoying to use for some reason) so I usually calculate it from my head.

< Message edited by Voltaggia 1551 -- 12/11/2015 21:36:29 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 401
12/11/2015 21:20:18   
Archfiend

GG Elite Tuga.

You were the better fighter but I won by luck and advantage.

Sudden death match
Post #: 402
12/11/2015 21:57:36   
  Kiyone

Congratulations to Archfiend as he advances to the final match of the tournament! We now have our final match.

Voice of Fate aka DarkBlazer49 VS Ovsersoul aka Archfiend

This is going to be epic and good luck to both of you!

Also I want to thank Elite Tuga for doing an awesome job with the tournament! Without you and everyone else who participated in this tournament we couldn't have done such a tournament. So thank you and everyone who sign up!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 403
12/11/2015 22:27:59   
Elite Tuga

Archfiend wins the Death Battle, tho not in the most uprightness way. It's okay though, I'm used to the bad luck LOL, it's probably part of my gene. Archfiend played good despite his controversial 'first turn' initiative, advantage and then the bug surprised me near the end (probably would have lost anyway, since I had a really bad hand).

Tournament Victories a few days prior: Battle 1 and Battle 4

Death Battle: Death Battle

Thanks friends for having supported me (especially in-game: Clinton, Dilligraphy, The Jop, Real Deal and DarkBanex). I feel upset that I didn't reach my goals, as I was willing to give 100% of my SG winnings to The Jop as promised (he has never wielded SG), if I had got to the finals. I hope for forgiveness as it's just the luck factor that hasn't been by my side.

Last and not least, thanks Mritha and AE (and especially Kiyone) for all the trouble you have gone through with this Tournament.. hope to see more competitiveness in the future.

PS: "I desire that someday we see a new Coder or Leader return to re-grasp what's about to be potentially lost/replaced soon, as powers in the wrong hands can be dead/ly."

Good-Luck!
Epic  Post #: 404
12/11/2015 23:03:45   
The Jop

@Tuga
"Forgiveness"? You did great and you never owed me anything. I really appreciate what you were willing to do for me and that generosity means enough. Now we see who wins the final battle. Whoever gets immortalized in solace with their own statue will be someone who has never won a tournament before.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 405
12/11/2015 23:16:05   
Voltaggia 1551

"Elite Tuga, as one who rebelled against Lord Nulgath, you have no right to wish for such a thing. Of course I expect the champion of traitors will lose against the master's mighty shadow".

All jokes aside, congrats Ovsersoul for making it to the finals and thank you Elite Tuga (and many others who fell) for raising the standard of the Tournament fights.

Again, I'm sorry I wasn't able to join the tournament since my schedule changes constantly (and mostly because I promised some one I would be available during this time).
AQ AQW  Post #: 406
12/12/2015 1:50:21   
The Finnish Phoenix

Wow, here it is! The final: Ovsersoul vs. Voice of Fate!

Good luck!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 407
12/12/2015 1:53:16   
megakyle777

May the one most likely to beat Nulgath's Shadow win!

...What? Rooting for the BEST man is a moot point when they are both evil Fiends.
DF  Post #: 408
12/12/2015 1:58:53   
The Jop

I just realized, It's really funny that they're both using Void Rebirth which say "For Nulgath, I fight for OverSoul!" but one of them will have to fight Nulgath's Shadow to overthrow Nulgath in the end.

@below
Aww, you guys are the best! I only need 1 for Time Apprentice, so it would be cool if they could do something like give 1 or 2 of the SGs they don't want to some of the tournament participants or friends on OS. I don't really deserve free soul gems over anyone else, so it would be nice to spread them, and fitting for the time of year.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 12/12/2015 2:21:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 409
12/12/2015 2:16:27   
DarkBlazer49

True. Everyone. Tis of great honor and once again as the Avenger that I take on Oversoul with pride hopefully by tomorrow. I wished you did not have to do sudden death but great job ET. I know this is not as generous or original but if I was to win the finals could I give my secondary rewards ie next 12 or 40 to the Jop? I know it would mean far more to him than to me. Of course Oversoul may defeat me with the strength to defeat ET. The battle of the Void Rebirths is more like a battle of fallen angels (or fiends) trying to prove their power to Nulgath. "For God, gold and glory"

Try to be on as often as possible and when you are on at least checking every minute. I am PST and pretty free for the weekend. As for best for the two post-battles we can't really tell by defeating a void rebirth but everything else has brought us here to prepare us. Truly ironic though that I am at war with Oversoul itself and then Oversoul could be at war with Nulgath like his own game turned against him. We shall see.

< Message edited by DarkBlazer49 -- 12/12/2015 12:53:43 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 410
12/12/2015 2:27:56   
Elite Tuga

quote:

@Tuga
"Forgiveness"? You did great and you never owed me anything. I really appreciate what you were willing to do for me and that generosity means enough. Now we see who wins the final battle. Whoever gets immortalized in solace with their own statue will be someone who has never won a tournament before.

I feel better after you said that bro. Though i'm still angry with myself (bad-luck perspective). A new player has risen to win a big Tournament, but I wonder if he can go all the way to the top against Nulgath's Shadow and his pet Black Dragon (although only a bonus battle for fun, story wise).

quote:

May the one most likely to beat Nulgath's Shadow win!

...What? Rooting for the BEST man is a moot point when they are both evil Fiends.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

quote:

I just realized, It's really funny that they're both using Void Rebirth which say "For Nulgath, I fight for OverSoul!" but one of them will have to fight Nulgath's Shadow to overthrow Nulgath in the end.

IKR! Whole tournament was hysterical and interestingly bizarre.

Edit:

quote:

True. Everyone. Tis of great honor and once again as the Avenger that I take on Oversoul with pride hopefully by tomorrow. I wished you did not have to do sudden death but great job ET. I know this is not as generous or original but if I was to win the finals could I give my secondary rewards ie next 12 or 40 to the Jop? I know it would mean far more to me than to him. Of course Oversoul may defeat me with the strength to defeat ET. The battle of the Void Rebirths is more like a battle of fallen angels (or fiends) trying to prove their power to Nulgath. "For God, gold and glory".

Try to be on as often as possible and when you are on at least checking every minute. I am PST and pretty free for the weekend. As for best for the two post-battles we can't really tell by defeating a void rebirth but everything else has brought us here to prepare us. Truly ironic though that I am at war with Oversoul itself and then Oversoul could be at war with Nulgath like his own game turned against him. We shall see.

Thanks for your sympathy brother, somethings just don't go as planned, it's life. I'm am very proud of you just for being so genuinely generous and saying that you would give your 2nd winnings (if you proceed victorious) to The Jop. If anyone deserves that reward it's truly him for being so loyal through thick and thin despite all that's happened, he really deserves to weld SG's as a thank-you.

"I really hope you get to the top of this all VoF. Thankfully, The Jop can be dead or alive, he always has hope.. :D VoF, Wish you the best, sincerely. God-Bless!"

< Message edited by Elite Tuga -- 12/12/2015 2:45:26 >
Epic  Post #: 411
12/12/2015 6:38:00   
Archfiend

Hi Darkblazer49,

Sunday afternoon PST time from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. Let me know if its inconvenient for you.
Post #: 412
12/12/2015 12:53:19   
DarkBlazer49

Ya sure. And for all Revs, will you be on today or tomorrow. If so, at what times?
AQ AQW  Post #: 413
12/12/2015 14:27:25   
megakyle777

To whichever of you wins: make sure to bring your A game for Nulgath's Shadow and Black Dragon. I don't know about BD but if you see on the Void War Boss Fight Thread Darklore fought it for fun with a level 10, and as the pic shows and Kiyone confirmed it's level 21. And we don't even KNOW what ELSE Kiyone has planned with that beast. Come in prepared for anything.

...ANYTHING.

Seriously, think of it like that one time you went up against a dev or mod or person with the old Witchblade/Fiend boss deck or that time you fought the Lich AI or Chaos Drakath before it was nerfed except if you don't bring your all YOU LOSE.
DF  Post #: 414
12/12/2015 17:12:11   
DarkLore

^I think you mean my Infernal Fiend was level 6. LOL!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 415
12/12/2015 18:43:52   
  Kiyone

For my rev's they be on tomorrow. Had to babysit my niece today and I'm going to be out shopping/visiting friends till late tonight.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 416
12/12/2015 20:11:32   
Gorillo Titan

They said the decks wouldn't be the basic boss decks also they said bosses always get first turn. So if they have a special DOT card they'll have a huge advantage.

What are the limitation on which characters can be the new queen of the void?

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 12/13/2015 0:01:45 >
Post #: 417
12/13/2015 9:00:57   
Voltaggia 1551

I don't think there would be a special DOT unless you're implying that one (or both) of the bosses turn neutral (or perhaps a different element) as a modification. It wouldn't be far-fetched seeing as how AI bosses don't necessarily stick to their supposed element (e.g. The Lich boss using neutral cards like Death Flow and Corruption). Of course modifications may include lower energy cost cards just like the boss decks.

< Message edited by Voltaggia 1551 -- 12/13/2015 9:01:20 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 418
12/13/2015 11:34:46   
megakyle777

So do we have a winner?
DF  Post #: 419
12/13/2015 11:50:46   
DarkBlazer49

Not 2-4 pm PST yet bud. I can keep yall posted anyone wanna duel me till then come on.
AQ AQW  Post #: 420
12/13/2015 16:35:28   
Gorillo Titan

Well kiyone will be controlling the black dragon and the shadow of nulgath with first turn advantage and edited decks which will most likely wreck shadow characters you guys have to win this lol having nulgath out of the story would make room for new factions.
Post #: 421
12/13/2015 16:48:23   
DarkLore

That shadow of an archfiend must DIE! I want to see that shadow begging for mercy! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Hugs his NulgaClause tightly.* What are you staring at?! KILL HIM!
With Kiyone having some tricks up her sleeve with this boss, be on your toes mortals!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 422
12/13/2015 17:47:10   
Archfiend

GG Voice of Fate :D

You win
Post #: 423
12/13/2015 17:53:13   
DarkBlazer49

Watch who you call mortals. You are now talking to the Void Wars Tournament Champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great job Oversoul. Huge shout out to Real Deal, Clinton, TFP, Gorillo Titan, and Elite Tuga for practice and encouragement and everyone else who made this possible. Huge thanks to Kiyone. Great idea see you soon. Still need to beat the Revs, Black Dragon, and Shadow. But I will if possible donate the secondary rewards to the Jop. I will make the videos after Christmas because I did them on my camera but my new comp will convert them easily, hopefully.

This has been a great time. Look forward to the next duels and chapters of Artix Entertainment ie AQ3D should Oversoul not make it. This is what practice and hard work is about. Hard work watching ads to get soul gems to get good chars but lastly you must practice to fully understand the game.
AQ AQW  Post #: 424
12/13/2015 18:12:19   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

And with that, we have our winner! Congratulations to Voice of Fate for fighting his way through the bracket to victory!
Good luck versus the boss fights. Win for the rest of the community and crown yourself Eternal Void Master!
Post #: 425
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 16 [17] 18   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Tenth PvP Tournament Void Wars
Page 17 of 18«<1415161718>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition