Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Revontheus Resistance: The Void Wars Side Event

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: Revontheus Resistance: The Void Wars Side Event
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/7/2015 22:18:40   
  Kiyone

It counted. Just haven't posted the stuff yet.
Updated.

< Message edited by Kiyone -- 12/8/2015 17:10:58 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/8/2015 21:07:57   
DarkLore

Don't mess with the true ruler of the Overworld! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Next round, you're cracked!
Never had a chance! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I commend the Mistress of Purple for making the darkness sweat though. Wait... Can shadows sweat?

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 12/8/2015 21:20:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
12/8/2015 21:42:47   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Despite totally forgetting to swap out my ice cards for shadow the first match, I had fun! Well played, Darklore ;)

*shamelessly steals his screenshots because she forgot to take her own* >.>
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
12/9/2015 0:06:16   
DarkBlazer49

GJ Tuga. I am confused as I thought we only fight them in tournament style once? Is it now one round per moderator or something?
AQ AQW  Post #: 29
12/9/2015 0:19:19   
The Jop

The Revontheus thing is just a sort of side event for fun. I'm sure there's not too many rules.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
12/9/2015 17:32:41   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Darklore and I were both having fun, so we kept dueling. Even if I'd won the third fight and gotten more total wins than him, I wouldn't have changed the story any. He won the fight that counted.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 31
12/12/2015 1:20:36   
Elite Tuga

quote:

GJ Tuga. I am confused as I thought we only fight them in tournament style once? Is it now one round per moderator or something?

Ty. Only randomly lucky players got a chance to fight them but only 1 match, although 2 battles was fine (if AK's were willing) just for extra fun alongside the V. Event.

@ Kiyone/Mritha - The Rev encounter/face-off stories were hilarious and fun enough to keep players entertained, despite most having been somewhat bored after being knocked-out, unexpectedly. GJ!
Epic  Post #: 32
12/19/2015 17:09:33   
DarkBlazer49

Kiyone won the first one with a powerful lvl 12 Young Revontheus but I came back for revenge. Be sure to check out the story thread at the top of OS GD or the Boss Thread for the full story. It's quite epic.

GL Kiyone on keeping the game alive. 12 sgs to the Jop and Merry Christmas to you all.
AQ AQW  Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: Revontheus Resistance: The Void Wars Side Event
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition