Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Suggestions Thread and Rules

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Suggestions Thread and Rules
Page 26 of 26«<2223242526
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/23/2019 17:08:31   
Darches

PC version:
  • Room panel that lists room name, room number, and user list.
  • Key to revive, like "Enter."
  • New screen sizes like 960 x 1080 (half of a full HD 16:9 monitor) would be nice for multitasking. My laptop doesn't have dual monitors :(

Both versions:
  • Make it so dungeon chests drop loot for ALL players. I was in the Screaming Woods dungeon and opened a gate leading to a rare chest, but this other dude just spawned in and killed the chest before I could make it back. How frustrating. The same problem happens with weaker bosses.
  • Character page for Dragonslayers should display the Dragonslayer helm icon instead of the Mage book icon.
  • Character page for Pirates should display the usual skull and crossbones icon instead of a low resolution Pirate hat.
  • Character page for Moglomancers should display the Moglin icon instead of nothing.
  • Rename Chiropteran Greaves to Chiropteran Gauntlets or something.
  • Fix the typos. There are a lot...
  • Extra button in "News" section that leads to AQ3D news on the web, like the Design Notes button from AQW.
  • Make travel forms faster. Horse forms are awkwardly slow despite their strong gallop animation. If possible, make maps like Arcangrove a little smaller.
  • Add a mute hotkey.
  • Add an audio cue for when timed bosses spawn.
  • Allow me to craft Arcane Sentinel Visage into a version without the wings.
  • Colorblind friendly UI, especially for party member HP. I'd like green on black bars with a white outline.
  • Add a teleport to Vampire Castle.

Updated 12/4/19

< Message edited by Darches -- 1/16/2020 19:48:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 626
9/28/2019 3:33:56   
Arctaos

So my idea is pretty simple for AQ3D, I was thinking a sign up sheet for online players that anyone online at the time can sign up for to help other players. Show basic information like level and name to all players and a button to whisper to the said person on the list for players looking for help. It would make it much easier to want to help and be able to help other players. Thanks for reading!!!

Side note though I would really love a kitsune morph and a tail with this up coming yokai area if not this year next year thanks again!!
Post #: 627
12/17/2019 10:21:13   
Vachow

Badges
-an in-built character page that you can view ingame
-badges on the character page could be displayed differently because characters have a lot of badges and to scroll really far down is annoying to find a particular badge. if the grid pattern for displaying badges in aqw worked why not do the same thing in aq3d?
-a search bar to finding particular badges would help us find badges on a character's page who has a lot of badges
-if these were implemented there would be more reason for players to use the character page feature especially

Names/Titles
-in large groups the names and titles can get annoying and the toggle is an ok solution to this, but it is an all or nothing setting, players have to sacrifice the ability to see the names of all players/monsters/npcs for the sake of being able to see their screen properly in a crowded area filled with lots of player
-and a solution i suggest is the option to being able to change the transparency of names, whether it be a slider or a dropdown with only options between opaque(default)/translucent etc
-also sometimes I'd like to have player names turned off but the option that is currently ingame turns off the name for all NPCs, monsters as well, so a feature implemented to only turning off player names rather than ALL names gives better motivation for players who WANT to turn off the names for other players but can't because even the names of the monsters/bosses and quest NPCs would be turned off too

Inventory/Shops
-the category sorting and search bar for the inventory is a perfect feature <- why aren't these essential features applied to when buying/selling items in the shop as well?
-regarding the treasure chest items that give you treasure shards after disposing them, there is obviously a trend to delete most of the items recieved from the treasure chest for the shards to buy a different item in the chest shop, therefore it seems like a tab in the inventory only for treasure chest items makes sense because we have to go through our whole inventory to find and manually click on the items to check whether they have been recieved from the treasure ches

< Message edited by Vachow -- 2/16/2020 10:14:08 >
Post #: 628
1/7/2020 11:38:19   
godrick

Druid / Fungalmancer / Mushmancey
Whatever fits best.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Auto Cast
Attack Power: 25
Cooldown: 1.25 Seconds
Type: Ranged
Description: Repeatedly fire magical energy towards an enemy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rank 1
Unlock the Inoculate skill

Attack Power: 65
Cost: 120 Mana
Cast Time: 0.75 Seconds
Cooldown: 12 Seconds
Type: Spell

Description: Infect an enemy with Spores, dealing damage over time.

Spores: Deals damage to enemies or heal allies over time.
Effect Power: 30
Heal Power: 55
Effect Duration: 8 Seconds

Spore Explosion: Deals damage or heal all targets in a large radius.
Effect Power: 125
Heal Power: 65

Note:
Enemies or allies effected by Spore Explosion become Inoculated with Spores.
If already infected, hasten the growth of Spores on the target by 1 second.
Rank 2
Unlock the Innervate skill

Cost: 125 Mana per attack
Cooldown: 1.25 Seconds

Description: Infuse your body with mana spores to empower your attacks, at the cost of mana.

Energize:
Auto Cast's Cooldown becomes 0.75 Seconds, applied before haste.
Each attack hastens the growth of Spores on the target by 1 second.

Notes:
Fades when the caster is out of mana.
Rank 3
Unlock the Germinate skill

Cost: 25 Mana
Cooldown: 8 Seconds

Description: Immediately detonate Spores in a large radius around the caster, cleansing the battlefield.
Rank 4
Unlock the Peaceful Presence passive ability

Description: Unempowered attacks return 12 mana to the caster.
Rank 5
Unlock the Fungal Frenzy Ultimate skill

Cost: 200 Mana
Cast Time: 1.75 Seconds
Heal Power: 165
Effect Duration: 12 Seconds
Ultimate Meter: Unlocks at 2,000 Damage

Description: Create a ring of mushrooms around the caster.

Notes:
Enemies within the ring are Slowed and continuously Inoculated with Spores, if not already.
Allies within the ring are healed every 2 seconds over the duration and continuously Inoculated with Spores, if not already.
Rank 6 Inoculate - Randomly increase the radius of each Spore Explosion, up to 50%.

Rank 7 Innervate - Empowered attacks hasten the growth of Spores on the target by 2 seconds.

Rank 8 Germinate - Reduced the cooldown to 6 seconds.

Rank 9 Fungal Frenzy - Increase the radius by 100%.
Rank 10 Unlock the Mana Spores Cross Skill.

Cooldown: 30 Seconds
Heal Power: 220
Effect Duration: 12 Seconds

Description: Summons a mushroom near the caster, every 2 seconds heal an ally with the lowest health.
Summary
I really enjoy the whole Mushmen theme and thought a druid-ish type class would be a fun addition.
The goal was to make a class that focused on AOE support.
I imagine a Fungalmancer would have below-average damage compared to other spell casters, yet it would offer the ability the create chain reactions with the spore skill.
Assuming this kind of class would be considered a 3-star difficulty, its heavy buff/debuff management and possible mana-starvation would require patience to take advantage of the skills offerd by Fungalmancey.
Overall, id enjoy any class that used nature-themed magic!

< Message edited by godrick -- 1/11/2020 14:05:09 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 629
1/13/2020 22:23:31   
Luciferia

Platforming is extremely difficult on mobile. I started playing on my phone originally, now I also play on my laptop. Salire Draco was almost impossible on my phone, this being because of "miss jumping" due to using a touch screen. You risk alienating purely mobile players with too many of these types of maps. On my laptop it's no problem
Post #: 630
1/20/2020 0:58:10   
mds2006

I just feel like the Lightning Cloud pet should be added to the Tengu merge shop, even if it's for a few hundred or even 1,000+ feathers.

And speaking of Tengu, in his Challenge zone, I think his regular form should no longer have the Spear Throw (or at least remove its Bleed effect) and his regular Shadows should no longer have the lightning stun.

Neither of their Super counterparts use any of those skills and it's kind of weird to make their regular forms more likely to actually kill you than his final Super phase <.<

< Message edited by mds2006 -- 1/20/2020 1:01:38 >
Post #: 631
3/14/2020 14:18:58   
AlexSage

As someone who recently returned I've noticed there is a lot of cosmetic options. Which great for offering people choice. But it makes the inventory very hard to manage and gets it clogged very quickly in my opinion.

My suggestion would be adapting Diablo IIIs and more recently World of Warcrafts handling of cosmetics. Once you've acquired a look of an item you no longer need to keep to be able to use it cosmetically(they call in transmogrification). This way we can sell stuff without worry and free up inventory and bank space which as the game ages will be more than welcome I imagine.

Edit: And I'm sure it's been suggested already but Guilds/Clans would be awesome especially if we get a housing element to go with it. As a possible stop gap perhaps global chat channels?

Edit 2: Since no one has replied after me. I would also like to see fast travel to the different districts of Battle On. I find it weird we can fast travel to some buildings but not the different districts especially for ones that require multiple loading screens like trade and cemetery.

< Message edited by AlexSage -- 3/15/2020 19:24:10 >
Post #: 632
3/21/2020 18:15:22   
Pokemontristan

I'd really love to have the Fiery Dravir as a head morph, and even a travel form.
We currently just have a normal Dravir head for 100 DC in the Barber Shop, and it does not color customize very well.
maybe there could also be an Earth, Ice, water, and Electric Dravir head.

would be cool if these could be animated as well.

Fiery Dravir Head = maybe some embers floating around, and the fiery veins look like they are glowing
Ice Dravir = has some frost effects, maybe coming off the horns and such, or even some snow falling off the head.
Earth Dravir = The head gives off a small "leaf" effect, like a tree
Electric Dravir = Gives off Lightning sparks

Maybe their could also be some Dravir "Fist" weapons based off these elements too.

Fiery Dravir Head Morph would be based off this monster:
MQ AQW  Post #: 633
3/22/2020 20:26:48   
Tommy951

Weapon Skills

One way to freshen up the game's combat, and item/weapon progression, would be to give each weapon a 'weapon skill' that could be used in combat.

There wouldn't need to be a unique skill for every weapon - that would be practically impossible to implement, of course. But even a small set of skills could add so much to the game. Don't believe me? Let e tell you some of the possibilities:

One idea that's occurred to me as I'm writing this is to have an 'Axe Throw' skill on some axe-type weapons. This would throw the axe at the enemy, and then arc back to the player, dealing damage to any enemies in its path. This would allow skilled players to master the skill, using positioning and movement to maximise the damage that they do. There's plenty of other possibilities, that could suit different tactics in battle. For those who like to act as a tank, you could have a 'Draining Blow' skill that does unremarkable damage, but heals the player for damage fone. For those who prefer to kite their enemies, you could have a 'Dazzling Light' skill that blinds the enemy, reducing their chance to hit.

The game's combat gameplay could benefit a lot from this. Creative new combinations would be opened up, as players learn how to combine their weapon skills with the class skills to good effect. Players would have a more varied experience of combat, being able to try out new weapon skills to add variety to their usual skill rotations. And this would give players some more freedom in creating their builds - as it stands, two players of the same class will play very similarly, but the addition of weapon skills would really allow players to express themselves more.

When it comes to the item/weapon progression, this would add so much. As it stands, weapons of the same level are pretty much identical - sure, there's some stat differences, but these are fairly minor and aren't particularly noticeable in combat. The addition of weapon skills would make the choice of which level-appropriate weapon to use much more interesting, as you have to consider which weapon skill would be the most fun, or would synergise best with your build and your friends' builds. This would also allow for the really special weapons - such as the Doom Weapons - to stand out, as they could have unique and powerful weapon skills.

An alternative would be to add trinkets to the game, that have their own equip slot, and give the player access to a 'trinket skill'.

Armour Stat Variance

Armours of the same level tend to be very similar in terms of performance. This means it's simply a matter of grabbing the highest level of armour available to you, and running with that until you level up. But this doesn't have to be the case.

With armour, you could have armours focus on different stats. One armour set could focus on getting the Armor stat as high as possible, allowing you to tank lots of damage. Another set might focus on Evasion, letting you avoid some damage entirely. Another armour set could do less to protect you, but give more of a bonus to your Attack, Crit, and Haste stats. This would create trade-offs when choosing which armour set to use, and allowing players to express themselves. One of the game's greatest strengths is the fantastic visual customisation available to players - so why no go a step further, and allow characters to have individuality in how they fight, allowing my loincloth barbarian to really be a berserker, while my friend's heavily-armoured paladin can be a true tank?

Players, of course, tend to use a lot of cosmetic armours, rather than showing what they're really using. But this would still be a cool change that would give players more freedom and choice, while giving us more incentive to explore the full range of armour content that is in the game.
MQ  Post #: 634
3/27/2020 4:14:27   
Darches

The ability to delete items without deleting the entire stack, like in AQW. I can't turn in my daily quest for 50 Heavy Metal Medallions because I can only hold 47 more. This kind of thing has happened on multiple occasions.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 635
3/27/2020 17:34:41   
SevereArtisan

DoomKnight
Tier 2 Class
Requires Rank 10 Necromancer to unlock.
Slice (Auto Attack)
Attack Power: 100%
Cooldown: 2 Seconds
Type: Melee
Description: Repeatedly strike the enemy for heavy damage.
Rank 1
Unlock the Carve skill.

Attack Power: 250%
Cost: 15 Mana
Cooldown: 12 seconds

Description: Attack the enemy with a powerful slice, restoring 10% your own maximum health in the process.
Rank 2
Unlock the Void Barrier skill.

Cost: 100 Mana
Cooldown: 20 seconds

Description: Infuse yourself with power, reducing all incoming damage by 30%. Lasts for 12 seconds.
Rank 3
Unlock the Corruption skill.

Attack Power: 50%
Cost: 30 Mana
Cooldown: 15 seconds

Description: Blast the enemy with dark magic, inflicting Corrupted!, dealing heavy damage overtime.

Corrupted!
Attack Power: 250%
Effect Duration: 10 seconds
Rank 4
Unlock the Juggernaut skill.

Description: For every 10% health missing, the Doomknight takes 2% less damage from all sources.
Rank 5
Unlock the Blood for Blood Ultimate skill.

Attack Power: 600%
Cost: 7% of player's maximum health.
Ultimate Meter: Unlocks at 3,000 damage.

Description: Sacrifice some of your health to utterly decimate your enemy with a massive attack!
Rank 6 Carve - Increases the health restored by Carve by 5% (10% to 15%).

Rank 7 Void Barrier - Increases the damage reduction by 10% (30% to 40%).

Rank 8 Corruption - Increases the damage overtime of Corruption by 50% (250% to 300%).

Rank 9 Blood for Blood - Increases the damage of Blood for Blood by 100 (600% to 700%).
Rank 10 Unlock the Drain Essence Cross skill.

Cooldown: 30 seconds
Attack Power: 150
Effect Duration: 6 seconds

Description: Drain the enemy of life to increase all incoming healing received by 25% for a short duration.
Summary
I really like the DoomKnight and Sepulchure from Dragonfable and I hope to see them both in AQ3D somewhere down the road. I don't know what ideas or designs the team has for DoomKnight in AQ3D at the moment, if any, but I figured I'd write up my idea anyways. I pretty much just took the DF DmK and converted it to something workable for AQ3D.
Nevertheless, I've always envisioned the design for DoomKnight to be a slow but really powerful juggernaut that gets even more difficult to kill as they get closer to death (Hence the Juggernaut passive). As such, all of the attacks ought to deal heavy damage (Even the auto attack), but in exchange, they have longer cooldowns, with the Ultimate also taking longer to charge up than other classes. Numbers can always be adjusted accordingly to maintain game balance, but hopefully this is a decent rough idea.
DoomKnight's weaknesses compared to the AQ3D classes in this case, would be a lack of AoE damage and basically no useful group utility (Like Dragonslayer's ability to Silence targets) or skills. It's a rather selfish class, but then, it is a DoomKnight after all, a wielder of darkness and extreme power. For the Cross skill, I chose Drain Essence and what it does ought to be useful to the DoomKnight (When combined with Carve) but also for other classes (Especially when more healing classes get added and if there's actual tanking and healing needed for dungeons and such).

Overall, I want DoomKnight to appear down the road in AQ3D someday, but at the same time, I want it done right and I can wait however long it takes for that to be done.

< Message edited by SevereArtisan -- 3/27/2020 19:05:08 >
Post #: 636
Page:   <<   < prev  22 23 24 25 [26]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Suggestions Thread and Rules
Page 26 of 26«<2223242526
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition