Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Items Update

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Items Update
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/17/2015 14:10:34   
Rena Rona

I see it very unfair for paid players and free players to have weapons that have identical statistics. So my suggestion is adding default stats for every weapon/armor/gun/aux to balance the game more and making it fair and hopefully old players would come back to the game too. It will be much more enjoyable and also players will be more tempted to buy variums rather than playing for free.
Post #: 1
12/17/2015 14:24:27   
The berserker killer

Well don't count on it. They seem to misinterpret the terms Fair and Equal. Right now they thing "Equal" is "Fair".

Believe me, I support you, but they have vetoed against this idea hundreds of times. The only difference we can hope for is a difference in artwork
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 2
12/17/2015 17:37:00   
axell5

The whole point in omega was to remove the p2w mode and make so that old items (like alpha/beta weapons) can be used even if you're max level. I doubt they will reintroduce something similar again after they removed it for good.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 3
12/17/2015 19:13:07   
  Exploding Penguin

quote:

"Equal" is "Fair".

Because that's what equal means? You need to use more descriptive words like "identical" if you want to make sure your point gets across clearly, lol.

Also, supported. This is the main reason why I don't find updates interesting anymore; I used to be super hype about old updates because of all the new unique equipment that came out.
Epic  Post #: 4
12/18/2015 10:50:19   
The berserker killer

Alrighty then, that was uncalled for.

Anyway you get my support, for all its worth.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Items Update
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition