Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= December 17th Design Notes: Living in Lore

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= December 17th Design Notes: Living in Lore
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/18/2015 4:50:22   
megakyle777

You know, Mordred's post got me thinking: I'd like some stuff with actual funtionality more then looks. Right NOW I pretty much only go to my house to change armors and move stats about. I don't even visit my dragon since the map there is outdated and there's not much point. I'd like some kind of REASON to go there. Not sure what.
DF  Post #: 26
12/18/2015 7:22:16   
David the Wanderer
Legendary AK!

For a background, I'd love having my house in Swordhaven.

An update to the Dragonlord's Keep Map to switch between Book 1 and Book 3 is something I've always wanted.
DF AQW  Post #: 27
12/18/2015 10:54:55   
Azan

First, congrats Captain!

For my home, I'd love Voltabolt's table with cookie (from the Appointment quest in Chapter 2) (and I'd just bounce up and down if it could load the Sparky's Cookie food when clicked ). Oh, and...

<.<

>.>

a painting version of ryunn's Elryn-In-High-Heels? ... Pretty please? *runs away from incoming oblivion*

< Message edited by Azan -- 12/18/2015 10:55:13 >
Post #: 28
12/18/2015 11:29:47   
David the Wanderer
Legendary AK!

Oh, Sunbreeze Grove would also be a nice addition as a background!

I second adding fan-art paintings!
DF AQW  Post #: 29
12/18/2015 11:42:22   
grat

I think it would be nice to have the other aquariums for purchase.
Post #: 30
12/18/2015 12:32:24   
Rlogg

Could u kidnap the boxcat and add it as furniture
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 31
12/18/2015 12:35:20   
tthorn4

Anything by ergotth is something I want framed. I would also like to second the idea of an upward Guardian tower-styled house. That seems nice to me.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
12/18/2015 14:14:45   
Samirasaid

I would love to live in Xana cave or Nirvalis Castle of True Mortal enemy.

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
DF  Post #: 33
12/18/2015 14:27:48   
lightriftwalker122

I would also like if its posible one day. to have Safiria's Castle and Chaney's Werewolf lair to be houses or a Darkovia background I hope its posible one day.

< Message edited by lightriftwalker122 -- 12/18/2015 15:11:24 >
Post #: 34
12/18/2015 15:36:58   
Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

I don't know, I think it'd be nice if there were some things you'd actually have to earn as opposed to just buy.

An Oculus Orb house item by turning in the Oculus Orb resource. I don't take it there is a future use for this item, is there?

As for where I'd like to live? Aeris Battlespire pre-ruin. I don't care if it is DA-only, but please do make it part of the reward shops.

Stuff to just buy?

Rose-related stuff. I'm sure there are some merchants in Swordhaven who can supply the wealthy with Rose banners and Ivory Tower floors.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 35
12/18/2015 16:32:45   
W.A.R.Z.

13 elemental orb house items (Stone, Nature, True Earth, Fire, Ice, Water, Energy, Wind, Light, Darkness, Regular Ultimate, Bacon, Bacon Ultimate)

Pandora's Box display

Aegis's Pendant
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
12/18/2015 17:57:48   
Necro-Knight

For house suggestions, I'd easily want to see the Necropolis/Necro U. turned into a house style. ^_^ AS for items... Armor racks might be interesting, for each class. =p
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 37
12/18/2015 18:20:44   
brotherinlaw

I'd have to say my favorite background would be the Valtrith Crypt (totally possible, ....maybe)
any item I could have in my house that exists would be...I'd have to say it would be a tie between the baby dracolich army (like when they're sleeping in a group) or Drakonan's throne (just for giggles)
And if I could live in any house that already exists, that one is easy. From the beginning, I would love to have my own Necropolis. Or the giant undead dragon, though I guess that one's too hard...

< Message edited by brotherinlaw -- 12/18/2015 18:21:45 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
12/18/2015 19:47:46   
Masi.N

How long do I have to wait for twigmas release
DF  Post #: 39
12/18/2015 19:53:59   
Skyflakes

@Masi.N
Today; Friday. Usually at 7:00 to 10:00 pm server time (usually EST).
Post #: 40
12/18/2015 20:07:57   
Masi.N

OK Sky flakes! Now somebody answer brotherinlaw's question
DF  Post #: 41
12/18/2015 20:22:52   
Skyflakes

@Masi.N
quote:

I'd have to say my favorite background would be the Valtrith Crypt (totally possible, ....maybe)
any item I could have in my house that exists would be...I'd have to say it would be a tie between the baby dracolich army (like when they're sleeping in a group) or Drakonan's throne (just for giggles)
And if I could live in any house that already exists, that one is easy. From the beginning, I would love to have my own Necropolis. Or the giant undead dragon, though I guess that one's too hard.

I think the staff are the ones who can say something about that, since they are working on the game.
Post #: 42
12/18/2015 21:12:20   
Caststarter

You know... that twilight background when you leave Oaklore towards Sunbreeze Grove... it was always quite the sight honestly despite being from a much earlier time of the game. Perhaps a background like that? The idea of a twilight sky, personally, is of peace and I think it will be rather nice to have that. As for house items, unless some similar is already on sale, Reen's and Alina's alchemy tables/flask might be nice.
DF  Post #: 43
12/18/2015 22:59:06   
Zork Knight

Backgrounds, hmm... do we actually have an updated Swordhaven background? Maybe one that shows how much the city has grown. OH, and THE MOON! We've been there once, haven't we?

A house in Swordhaven's residential area would be nice (once we finally get access to the city, that is). Book 3 Amityvale houses would also be welcome. And I wouldn't mind a castle in DoomWood, considering how easy those seem to come by (Safiria's, Valrith's, Castle Black Skull... Maybe Black Skull could be a house in Book 3?) A greek-style house is Mootopolis would be cool, too. OH, and a ship house!

As for existing itens, maybe put the Vanilla Ice Katana in a plaque, since we never used it again? And FrostScythe's Scythe, a Pyronomicon replica... trophies from defeated villains in general.

< Message edited by Zork Knight -- 12/18/2015 23:01:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 44
12/20/2015 7:58:09   
Xrenzokr
Banned

I'd love to have houses in a relaxing place like Warlic's Tent or Swordhaven (unless the latter already exists)
Post #: 45
12/20/2015 8:12:27   
mahasamatman

The Anomaly background.
DF  Post #: 46
12/20/2015 8:43:05   
ChronoEye

Elemental Orbs in the similar look as the Orb of Savings, but the savings orb replaced with an elemental orb.
Post #: 47
12/20/2015 9:24:30   
Dancing Eternity

Background
How about a Frostaval Background? I mean , we have a Frostaval House , but we do not have a appopriate background to match? Yep.

Houses Fixes , Updates and New Suggestions
Also , how about updating some of the houses? I know that making houses is rather complex so why not update the existing ones? While meanwhile fixing some issues?

I mean the Dragonlord Castle is rather...outdated. Especially the part where we interact with our dragon.

The Sandsea Tower lower furthermost left room is bugged. You can enter the room but you cannot exit. The Sandsea Tower also does not have a Go to Book 3 Falconreach Option. You can only go to Book one Falconreach. So why not update that? The Dragonlord Castle does not have this feature either.

Also , for the Sandsea Tower. We do not have an option to use Rugs. Giving us a few more equip locations and options would be nice.

Equipping Multiple Houses at Once and More House Items Inventory Slots
Since making new houses is complicated , what about allowing us to equip more than one house at a time? I would love to have multiple houses available to me. Visiting my DragonLord's Castle , then deciding to take a sabbatical and so hang out at my Sandsea Tower ...then go somewhere else. Yep. This seems fun to me and we can have more house items inventory slots to match? It can also give me something to do with Dragoncoins.

New Items I kinda Want
How about a Portal to the void or something? It does not need to be actually functional though , just decorative. Just like the portal Nythera used to enter the void and the one Warlic fell into. Yeah.
Post #: 48
12/20/2015 9:39:10   
solomi123

Ashy's owner-is-no-longer-here-tower.

Because we can never get enough Voidwalker and 4th wall breaking in our life.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 49
12/20/2015 10:11:59   
Shadows Morgenstern

@Solomi: All of my yes. Kinda hoping they just don't say that Ashendal just isn't around anymore. >.> The NPC I mean. Far too interesting a character for that.

Throwing my votes at The Anomaly and Milkgrass plain. :D Void house would be cool too. And Stoneheart Falls.

Also about house items, 100% yes with what Zork said about trophies from past enemies. If I can't pull a MH on them by making hats from tgem at least let me take shiny things from them! Though obviously restricting it until you actually beat them would make the best sense, maybe a drop shop added to whatever quest you fight them?

Your signature has been removed because Photobucket replaced it
with a third-party hosting notice that was too large for the forums.
DF  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= December 17th Design Notes: Living in Lore
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition