Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Existing Class Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Existing Class Suggestions
Page 12 of 12«<89101112
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/31/2018 12:44:21   
Geddrick

Please buff a lot of the older classes. Some of them really need it

Evolved Leprechaun:
-Amas: go from 2 sec cooldown to 1. It makes more sense for a leprechaun to be fast
-Soilsigh: lower mana cost from 20 to 10, lower cooldown from 20 secs to 8 secs, and buff crit damage from 5% to 10%
-Amharach: increase its damage, it should be more of a nuke than it is now
-Trodai: lower cooldown to 15 secs, and have it increase damage by 25% instead of 10%
-Slanaitheoir: lower cooldown to 20 secs, lower mana cost from 30 to 25

Arachnomancer:
-Venom Fangs: lower mana cost from 12 to 10, and have it heal for a small amount each time it's used
-Slingshot Web: lower mana cost from 23 to 19
-Foreboding Arachnid: lower mana cost from 36 to 27, lower cooldown from 32 secs to 24 secs, increase stun chance to 50%, added effect: increases opponent's haste by 30%, but lowers their hit chance by 30% for 10 secs. That way, the arachnomancer has more opportunity to heal from dodging
-Toxic Adrenaline: raise mana cost from 27 to 32, lower cooldown from 24 secs to 20 secs. With the extra dodging from foreboding arachnid, you'll get more mana to use anyways

Archfiend: (just put this class out of its misery already)
-Mark of Death: lower mana cost from 20 to 18
-Fiendish Strike: lower mana cost from 35 to 28, lower cooldown from 14 secs to 12 secs. Also increase its range
-Fiend Frenzy: lower mana cost from 30 to 23, lower cooldown from 12 secs to 10 secs. In return, lower the crit chance buff from 30% to 25%
-Abyssal Contract: lower mana cost from 40 to 20, lower cooldown from 50 secs to 17 secs. Trust me, this class needs it
Finally, increase the healing from fiend leech by 1.5x. I think that's all it needs to be good

Necromancer:
Deal less damage to self, increase damage dealt from 5th skill. Also, lower cooldown of Weaken from 5 secs to 4 secs

Ultra Elemental Warrior:
-Elemental Fusion: lower cooldown from 4 secs to 3 secs
-Blaze: lower mana cost from 18 to 15
-Stoneskin: lower cooldown from 22 secs to 16 secs. Also, Earthen Blessing's heal should be 3x as powerful. That's what breaks this class
-Chain Lightning: lower mana cost from 33 to 27.
Aside from a few mana issues and low heal, this class is pretty good

Evolved Shaman:
Just give it the shaman treatment. Buff its damage, heal, and cooldowns. Also, give it the mage mana model not the warrior

Cryomancer:
-Freeze: lower mana cost from 20 to 15
-Shatter: lower mana cost from 25 to 20
-Frozen Tears; Either A: double the strangth of the heal, or B: lower the mana cost from 40 to 20
-Flash Freeze: lower mana cost from 25 to 20, and lower the damage it deals by 25%.
And give it the mage mana model

Frostval Barbarian:
Give it the capability of landing crits. That's all it needs

Troll Spellsmith:
-Energy Arc: lower cooldown from 10 seconds to 6
-Frostflame: make it capable of hitting 4 targets

Another idea is to bring back rare classes either in a renamed fashion like shadowwalker and shadowstalker, or in a slightly tweaked form like vindicator of they and collector. I've wanted to try out timekiller and darkside, but I can't because they can't be accessed anymore

< Message edited by Geddrick -- 1/27/2019 19:39:49 >
Post #: 276
1/8/2019 5:25:33   
Classher

Please buff Guardian Class, the class is very powerful indeed but doesn't have any sustainability and does not last long in boss fights.

Guardian Rage: Increase outgoing damage reduction from 5% to 10% and increase stack count. (15%(3 stacks) outgoing damage reduction is not really much of help)
Keen: Increase Keen's critical strike chance and add critical damage increment.
Guardian Light: Guardian Shield always activates even when Keen is active. (For more chance of surviving)
Guardian Blast: Increase its damage and add a damage over time. (It says "Calls forth mighty dragon flames to scorch your opponents" but dragon flames, even normal flames burn, right?)

Please also add a rank 10 passive.
Post #: 277
1/10/2019 6:42:05   
Oweru

Buff Dragonslayer General pls in PVP and small changes in PVE. Also added Mecha Jouster Revamped by me(01/13/18).

Basilisk Strike
Rank Needed: 1
Mana Cost: 10 Mana
Cooldown: 3 Seconds
Type: Physical
Description: Deals 150% weapon damage and saps 40 mana. If target is Dragonkin, the specialized strike causes their skin to sear, dealing additional damage after 1 second.

Drake Tongue
Rank Needed: 2
Mana Cost: 20 Mana
Cooldown: 20 Seconds
Deals 100% weapon damage and taunts up to 6 targets, causing them to attack the Dragonslayer General for 10 seconds. You become inspired increasing your haste and damage output by 25% for 9 seconds, doubled to 50% total when fighting dragonkin. The tongues cause enemy dragonkin's flesh to sear, dealing additional damage after 1 second.

General's Insight
Rank Needed: 4
Type: Passive Ability
Description: Increases your crit damage increased by 25%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MechaJouster (Class)
Weapon Damage: 100%, 3.5 speed
Description: Recommended enhancement: Luck. Crash into battle on your clockwork steed!
Special Effects: MechaJousters gain mana from all landed hits in combat, especially on crits. The amount depends on damage relative to their own HP total.

Joust
Mana Cost: 0 Mana
Cooldown: 3.5 Seconds
Description: Deals damage on hit and has a 50% chance to stun the enemy for 1 second.

Thrust
Cooldown: 4 Seconds
Description: A moderate that shreds the armor of your target by 20% for 5 seconds or knock your opponent off balance reducing their dodge chance by 30% for 10 seconds. If Precision is active, then each “Thrust” deals a small DoT to your enemies for 5 seconds that stacks up to 10.

Magnetized Precision
Rank Needed: 2
Cooldown: 12 Seconds
Description: Deals a moderate damage and applies “Precision”. Precision increases your hit chance by 20% for 6 seconds.

Auto Repair
Rank Needed: 3
Mana Cost: 20 Mana
Cooldown: 15 Seconds
Description: Repairs your mechanical parts applying a large HoT to yourself for 4 seconds but stuns itself for the duration.

Deflection
Type: Passive
Description: Increases your crit chance by 15%

Stalwart
Description: Increases your hit chance by 15%

Charge
Rank Needed: 5
Mana Cost: 25 Mana
Cooldown: 15 Seconds
Description: A battle cry granting the jouster a boost in momentum. Increases your haste and outgoing damage by 25% for 15 seconds.

Lance
Rank Needed: 10
Description: Increases your damage reduction by 30%

< Message edited by Oweru -- 2/3/2019 8:00:33 >
Post #: 278
1/16/2019 7:28:16   
holyangeman

2 class at a go

First off classic exalted soul cleaver players should have a shop opened for them that let them get the new soul cleaver for free

Next void highlord is really hard to farm compared to lightcaster, plus the acs is given out to all every year. So overall vhl should be buffed. But I wish to suggest somemore skills

Armagedon: description same, but add on nulgath bestows you all his power
: cool down 10s
: deals 700percent dmg on the spot, can't miss sure crit.
Post #: 279
1/28/2019 18:35:06   
flapple

Hey, I wanted to ask if more battlecard games could be printed because I feel they are a popular item that many would want to purchase! As well as the fact that the class that comes with it is amazing and so unique. Getting to that point, I think Cardclasher, being such a unique class in the game, should maybe receive minor buffs. Many players who wish to play with a fun class choose the Card Clasher class due to its versatility and usage. I think as a class that comes with a heromart item, it should receive a kind of buff. That way, if one would like to choose a fun class to solo, Cardclasher would be a possibility. At this point and time, if Cardclasher were to be used to solo a boss, it is quite likely that person would die. This prevents players from simply spamming strong classes such as Void Highlord and Lightcaster, and allow for other enjoyable options. I would recommend a small buff to its heal as well as the damage, otherwise it's a great class! I think both of these can be done by either altering stats or changing the effectiveness of the cards and is buffs.

Thank you! I hope you see this post and consider the changes :) Battleon!
Post #: 280
2/18/2019 1:21:22   
MaximusZero

Horc Evader
- small buff to regain health when dodging.

This will increase the class' survivability and make it one of the best classes in soloing due to its high crits. The dodge rate can be debuffed in order to accomodate the buff or not at all. This idea is based on a the class' similarities with necromancer. If Necromancer has its own healing skill to sustain itself, why not the horc evader too? Making the class a pure thief class is not a bad choice.

Elemental Dracomancer
- add similar heal same as Shaman class.

Due to its thrid skill it can already solo some of the mid tier bosses, but it has no skill to sustain itself thus the suggestion is made. Since the class' skills are targeted to one monster only, adding a heal buff is not a big change.

Evolved Shaman
- make the HoT increasable by Elemental embrace and not by Tailwind Effect.

A lot of players deem the class worthless compared to its predecessor Shaman due to its longer cooldowns, smaller heal, and larger mana consumption. So the increase in the heal is suggested in order to make it a great solo class and a great support healer class against High Level Bosses.

These suggestions are thought of due to the increase of strong 'new' classes. The new classes overpower the rep classes making some of them useless to have. Adding buffs to these rep classes will make having them worthwile and will make more players farm for them at the same time.
Post #: 281
2/18/2019 3:23:15   
Ifghar

I imagine the crossover classes (Dragonlord, StarLord and Guardian) are on the list of classes to be buffed closer to the power of those that were recently released, but I would love it if these classes were also at least partially reworked to better fit their themes. I feel like Dragonlord specifically has a lot of room for improvement regarding it's theme, as it does not have any references to dragons or to DF in its kit.

A straightforward change that several other players have suggested already is to make Dragonlord a pet class, given that pet classes have been added to the game since Dragonlord was put into the game. Honestly, just replacing an ability with a generic pet summon ability and buffing the numbers on the rest of the kit would not only help make the class a viable option, it would also make the player FEEL like a Dragonlord. I imagine it would remind me of playing through DF being shadowed by my baby dragon, anyway.

On the note of dragons, the Guardin Blast ability would fit much better if it called down a green dragon head to blast the Guardian's enemies. It would be reminiscent of the Guardian classes/armors in AQ and DF, anyway.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 282
4/15/2019 14:11:55   
chrono2

I've got a few suggestions for the Archfiend class.

1: Mana Regen and/or Mana Consumption Adjustment
The class feels incredibly volatile right now. Too volatile. I feel like a big part of this is that the class is severely suffering from mana problems. If I'm running a full LUK build and I'm spamming Fiend Frenzy and getting a ton of Fiend Leech procs on top of that, it feels GREAT, but as soon as my health even begins to dip down, or god forbid, the second I stop getting rapid-fire critical hits, I'm suddenly left dead in the water with little chance of recovery, and any recovery I do get is going to take so long that I'd probably be better off leaving the room and resting and starting over. The class either needs to have its overall mana regen increased, or it needs to see a pretty sizeable mana cost reduction.

2:Minor Cooldown Adjustments
The class' abilities overall feel more or less fine, but I'd like to see a few of them get slightly reduced cooldowns, just to allow them to be used more readily. Mark of Death should probably be reduced to 5 seconds, Fiendish Strike should go down to 10, and I'd like to see Abyssal Contract reduced to 30 or 40. I don't have a strong reason for this change, I just feel as though it will make the class feel better to play. I don't feel super strongly about it, but it's something I've been mulling over as I try to train up and get a feel for the class.

3:Potential Fiend Leech Adjustment?
This is another one I'm REALLY not sure about, but I think I'd kind of like to see Fiend Leech proc more often. The change I've been mulling around in my head was to give it a chance to proc on auto-attacks as well as or even instead of ability use. I think this change would also help alleviate some of the problems faced by the class' complete or near-complete inability to make a comeback from mana starvation, and would also help increase its staying-power in fights considerably.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 283
5/10/2019 21:04:11   
Oweru

Legion Revenant Test

The sustain and the survivability of the class is so good.

"Atramentous Shade" lowers the Dodge chance so I think the Crit chance reduction on "Wicked Purgatory" should be changed.

Instead of Crit Chance reduction, why not something 50% chance to STEAL MANA.

The 30% Dodge chance on "Depraved Empowerment" should be replaced with Haste.

With the lower dps of this class compared to Void Highlord and Lightcaster, I think it's okay to make the class unique and not that op yet fun to play.

That's all, Thanks!
IGN: Owel455

< Message edited by Oweru -- 5/10/2019 21:17:30 >
Post #: 284
5/12/2019 19:55:38   
Foulman

Yeah, a new OP class like this could really use a mana drain skill to really set it apart from the other invincible massive DPS clones
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 285
6/23/2019 15:08:43   
Vongola the Wise

Any plans on revamping the AQ/MQ/DF classes?

Signature removed. Please refrain from using signatures in the suggestions forum. -Laos

< Message edited by Laos -- 9/22/2019 9:08:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 286
6/25/2019 4:22:40   
Hi Im Sylrus

Please buff Shadowstalker/Shadowwalker of time

In terms of damage the class is just fine considering its a chrono class but its aoe targeting skills are weird
When I say buff the class, I'm talking of the second skill Exude/Devour. This skill targets only two enemies unlike the last two skill making farming a tad bit tedious (just a bit) Please make this skill target 3 enemies instead of two as this buff was also given to vampire lord to improve farming capabilities

Lastly this class by itself (without support class around) is very mana hungry, hitting crits on skills (skill 2) results in mana reduction unlike something else like Arch paladin or legion doomknight. Unless I'm getting this wrong, scoring good crits on skill should increase mana right? or is there some hidden mechanic?

Please buff Pyromancer

Everything is fine with this one only problem is the 40 sec cooldown on fire ball (30 secs seems fair yeah? ) and the terrible range of second skill Sear. Rest is perfectly fine and balanced (:

Thank you for reading this far.
Post #: 287
7/25/2019 7:08:50   
Rayimika

Stonecrusher rank ten
Three consecutive nonfading Magnitude procs trigger 1 second invulnerability for lowest health ally player character

Chaos Slayer
modes switch adjustment so that assault first and chaoruption final autos are single target

Double post merged. -Laos

< Message edited by Laos -- 9/22/2019 9:09:08 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 288
8/15/2019 18:10:03   
Oweru

Can you make Skyguard grenadier non mem class, but remain the map member...
Post #: 289
8/29/2019 13:06:07   
halilabi26

I was thinking about the Rare Anniversary Classes and many players don't have those classes so maybe instead of making the classes unavailable you can make it available with some events rewards the class(variants to not make rare item collectors unhappy) or adding variants to to Doom Merge shop.
Post #: 290
9/12/2019 1:55:12   
chrono2

UndeadSlayer's Spirit Power specifically could use some small quality of life changes. I'd love to see its duration get buffed pretty significantly, I'd say up to at least 15 or 20 seconds instead of 7. Additionally, it'd be great if your abilities could proc Spirit Power too.

As it stands, most undead enemies are really quite squishy, and it's not really that uncommon to just outright oneshot a few large groups of them before I even have a chance to try and AA them. I end up having to hold off on my abilities and make sure I AA at least once before I pop an exorcism or vorpal strike.

If the concern here is that players will just farm spirit power and then quickly rush to a non-undead boss and toss a 200SP Dragon Lance at them, an easy and far more convenient(At least, for us!) fix would be to significantly reduce the damage that Dragon Lance deals against non-undead targets, to an even more significant degree than Exorcism if it's a major concern.

The class is already so, SO situational, and is just beaten out by Paladin for its general utility, even if I am farming undead. Making spirit power stacks easier to gain and maintain would go a very long way to at least making the class feel less punishing.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 291
9/22/2019 4:57:53   
Eldem

The black leg of Shadowscythe General Class is really messed up. Look how one perspective mistake make a beautiful armor looking bad.

http://prntscr.com/p9cbju

Font size reduced. Please do not exceed font size 3 on posts in this forum. -Laos

< Message edited by Laos -- 9/22/2019 9:10:22 >
Post #: 292
10/19/2019 10:33:16   
inspiron555

undead curse ac- nonmem version should be added in nostalgiaquest map
Post #: 293
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 10 11 [12]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Existing Class Suggestions
Page 12 of 12«<89101112
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition