Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Negative Fame

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Negative Fame
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/20/2015 17:58:27   
8x

As the name suggests, give us an option to take away one fame instead of adding it. It seems like the perfect solution to pushy and aggressive f4f people.
Epic  Post #: 1
12/20/2015 18:12:11   
Lord Machaar

I'm afraid, the beautiful community of ED, would abuse it. And players would be too afraid to enter crowdy rooms, since the unfame gangs are going ham.
MQ Epic  Post #: 2
12/20/2015 18:45:25   
SonicTbear

Not supported. The thing we're trying to do with fame is to get "f4f"ers to shut up. This will just give them reasons to start a fight with someone.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/20/2015 18:46:43   
Mother1

As much as I would like to support this I can see this being abused by people who

1) Have a grudge against someone
2) People who just want to be jerks

There is always the option of ignoring said people seeing as they won't get what they want if you don't fame them and no amount of harassment can change that.
Epic  Post #: 4
12/20/2015 19:01:06   
Satafou

+1 This could be the most interesting and amusing feature ever implemented by ED. This couldn't possibly be a bad idea, what's the worst that can happen? Fame hoes rage quitting the game, i'd gladly face that risk.
Post #: 5
12/20/2015 19:15:20   
Lord Machaar

While I personally, and many others, wouldn't be upset about it, because we already got the everything-related-to-fame cheevos, it would be pretty irritating and unfair to those who haven't.
I think better approaches would deal better with this problem.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 12/20/2015 19:17:52 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 6
12/20/2015 19:18:15   
racing.lo.mas

If you have 10k of fame and people starts to take your fame, will you keep the achievement?
I also would like to add this, but people might abuse this.
What about if you lose fame everytime you get reported and it can be proved?
If someone its so annoying and keeps asking for fame, then you can report him, if it's proved the player will lose fame.
Epic  Post #: 7
12/20/2015 21:05:24   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

Interesting idea, but for this to be implemented I think there'd have to be a cap, like - 1 fame per minute, to prevent players from abusing the system.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
12/21/2015 7:29:28   
SonicTbear

Players can still abuse it if it's -1 Fame per minute. Like I said, that would be a good way to enrage people. It would be better to make it only once per day or never implement it at all.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
12/21/2015 9:28:33   
Silver Sky Magician

I don't see any good possibly coming out of this.
Post #: 10
12/21/2015 10:24:13   
dfo99

supported only if everybody fame be erased and the fame achievements be deactivated from everyone making everybody have to achieve them through the real merit instead "f4f" and the old fame in the char page who a lot of people cheated with fame fb groups and ip changes. without this changes will be almost impossible achieve 10.000 fame for who don't have it.
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Negative Fame
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition