Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Rage

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Rage
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/29/2015 18:42:56   
Cyber Dream

All this talk about rage, but do we actually need rage? Is rage necessary? The way I see it, the only reason for having rage is to end battles quicker. Can anyone state any pros/cons of rage?

With that being said, what if Rage was limited to just one class? For example, what if Mercs were able to get rage while BH are able to get a boost in dex or something? The dex boost would be the BH's rage.

AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/29/2015 18:53:54   
The berserker killer

You are like peeping into my mind... This is exactly what I was thinking a few hours ago. I think reading the replies led me to come up with this very same idea in my head. Class differentiality doesn't necessarily have to be skills, it could be features.

Mercs can rage

Hunters get way more base health

Mages have way more base energy

Something like that. I think a boost in stats would be a bit redundant since they already do get a boost in dex (if you switch classes then youll notice that bhs base dex is more than other classes)
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 2
12/29/2015 19:21:41   
Lord Machaar

quote:

Can anyone state any pros/cons of rage?

Rage was introduced to encounter tanky builds. It still serves this purpose.
MQ Epic  Post #: 3
12/29/2015 19:22:16   
Satafou

Rage's main function in the game is to be able to kill tanks. The only real key counters against tanks are crits and rage.
Post #: 4
12/29/2015 19:35:51   
Cyber Dream

Is tanking really a problem anymore? Does each class really need rage to counter tanks? Could my suggestion STILL be a counter to tanks?

< Message edited by Cyber Dream -- 12/29/2015 19:39:54 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/29/2015 20:00:37   
The berserker killer

Well theres another counter to tanks that each and every class has, and that's Critical strikes which can be/are more common than rage
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Rage
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition