Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Influence Per Battle

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Influence Per Battle
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/31/2015 3:11:16   
The berserker killer

Hey I have this amazing new idea. Since players are pretty much battling for no reason now, xp doesn't really count as a reason since theres underdog, why not have a feature where players can win 5 influence per battle.

This feature will allow players to compete, enable factions to start winning WDs again and could possibly bring back more players as it gives them an incentive to fight
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
12/31/2015 6:24:28   
shadow.bane

you mean like old influence system

5 for 1 vs 1 win
15 for 2 vs 2 win
10 for juggernaut win

yeah I would like that to be back along with showing ratios in LB and show loses to public .
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/31/2015 6:26:47   
The berserker killer

Yea I was totes being sarcastic. Trying to show devs that we really want it back
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
12/31/2015 10:35:50   
Mother1

I made this suggestion so many times and seen it so many times it isn't even funny. I am surprised they didn't put it in the FSI but alas I will suppose this every single time I see it. I would like to see influence put back into the game outside of wars.

It will also make war hero, and world domination stop being P2W seeing as a person who can play all day could have their work undone by someone who spams super bombs for 5-10 minutes if they have enough.
Epic  Post #: 4
1/2/2016 22:48:27   
The berserker killer

Absolutely. I have no idea why they removed it in the first place, and several mods have told me they don't know why this cant be implemented again
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 5
1/2/2016 23:59:05   
racing.lo.mas

Pvp are practically dead without it, you feel like playing for nothing. The credits you get from pvp are nothing with the gift system, so if you can get 1M just staying in a place, why whould you pvp for credits? and the exp is neither important since you just need it for a rank that doesnt give to much.
Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Influence Per Battle
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition