Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/31/2016 14:38:21   
ChaosWeaver

ACC: Accepted and enrolling to Penn State University Park.
ACC: Enjoying senior year while it lasts.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 26
5/8/2016 12:04:24   
Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

DIS: Received my replacement GTX 980ti after my last one had a fan noise at 60% fan speed, now my replacement card is doing the exact same thing..
ACC: GTX 1080 is out on the 27th.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
5/18/2016 2:22:39   
ShadowMoon

DIS/???: don't know crazy people who i don't know nor want to wound up fighting in my yard at midnight, but holy hell where they annoying and a pain to get rid of. a few of them got into my landlord's basement(told him he should keep it locked) resulting in him chasing them out in a half asleep rage with a gun in one hand and a bat in the other. while he was busy swinging a bat at them i sneaked past him and grabbed his air horn. then i went up & vice griped his arm forcing him to let go of the gun while keeping the air horn hidden behind my back and as soon as it hit the ground i held down the button on the air horn resulting in the lot of them scurrying off in fear & confusion.
then i had to calm him down & once that was done i walked back into my house to find the last one of them sleeping in my area of slumber... guess i better go see if she swiped anything, wake her up and kick her out.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
5/24/2016 4:28:08   
Rayimika
Banned

DIS: Went to the hospital check today and my sight got down to 0.9. Probably thats why I couldn't finish the formula I was going to use for level-lock success calculation properly... I want to be a sniper and with this I'll only be good for rocket forces. Though who knows if I eat alot of carrots maybe a miracle will happen. *goes to the garden*
AQ AQW  Post #: 29
5/31/2016 3:44:13   
Zeruphantom

I never really post in this thread anymore but I am at the stage where life is pointless and everything is meaningless, so why not?

DIS: The last 2 weeks have been absolute hell for me... I realize that everyone's perception of a living hell may vary but I am a guy who lives a pretty relaxed lifestyle and is generally quite content and happy... so when something unorthodox occurs to ruin my simple daily routine and detriment my feng-shui, I do not deal with it particularly well.

I will not delve into it too much but to kinda summarize everything going on in my life right now:
- Dad has chronic fatigue (gets very stressed out at work)
- Close friend of mine recently passed away from cancer
- Girlfriend broke up with me
- No idea what to do or where to go

I am at the point where everything just seems empty and meaningless. Because there is so much going on in my head, I am starting to care less and less about my education and my grades are slipping. I am quite a high-achieving person at my school so it's quite worrying to see myself start under-achieving instead. I am doing my best to get back on track. Hopefully I can sort everything out. Everyone in my life has been real supportive of me... Except my girlfriend, of course, or should I say ex-girlfriend now (I still cannot believe she broke up with me).

Word of advice: Do not trust anyone.

Thank you for 1K subs! <3

AQ Epic  Post #: 30
6/7/2016 0:59:09   
ShadowMoon

???: almost 1 AM, the sky's covered with clouds so you can't see the moon or stars and there are birds singing
WTF.
birds, not nighttime birds daytime birds. not mockingbirds either and its coming from the trees... the storm earlier must have thrown them out of whack...
well, time to go launch some rocks into the trees...

< Message edited by ShadowMoon -- 6/7/2016 1:02:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
6/22/2016 9:49:29   
Lord Noonien Soong

DIS: Ran into some dental problems as of late :/

???: Big college entry exam I've got to take. Really nervous.

???: It would seem that one of my best friends has left me. It makes me kind of sad, because even though I only knew her for a couple months it felt like a lifetime!

???: Wondering if I should also upgrade my laptop to a more efficient gaming machine alongside getting an Xbox One...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DIS: Found out I may have to do more house sitting of my parent's other relatives. I love them and all, but we just had my siblings, my uncle, my cousins, my grandmother, and others stay at our house for the past year, with all these guests showing up last minute and being completely unanticipated. So, once again, *sigh* I'm anchored in Washington because of that again. GREAT

< Message edited by Lord Noonien Soong -- 7/25/2016 4:54:14 >
DF  Post #: 32
7/25/2016 6:59:14   
DarkDevil

Mega Ultra ACC: got some very good grades in the final school exam before i go to college, which makes me able to pick any college i want in my country, a month ago i would've been happy for any college to accept me but now i get to pick
AQ Epic  Post #: 33
7/31/2016 4:05:47   
Supertails
L♥ve

ACC: Convinced my work to hold a Zelda-themed mini-party when Breath of the Wild launches.

I am literally performing fangirl squeals internally and externally.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
8/7/2016 19:46:49   
ShadowMoon

???:first time coming to mcdonalds to use the internet since.... 2013?
ACC: sun is setting, some idiot decided to change things for the worst and i just spent about 7 hours unable to see out of my left eye as i had to either keep it shut of have sunlight straight to my eye. i chose the darkness over the blinding light...
bad luck or not, i'm bringing an umbrella with me the next time i tap off of this places internet.

< Message edited by ShadowMoon -- 8/7/2016 19:47:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
8/17/2016 15:31:32   
Womba

Dis; PC literally died on me. A new rig about as good comes to $600 if I don't have it custom built. $500 if I decided to build it... too much of a hassle for me right now though.

Dis: Had to loan money out to family so worst case scenario, no new PC until tax returns. Definitely no new one for the next couple months.

Acc: don't specifically need a computer to do look at forums or keep my e-mail from getting 9,999+ messages overnight.

Acc: traveling.

Dis: traveling alone. Hate it.
DF AQW  Post #: 36
8/21/2016 12:45:14   
SonicTbear

ACC: I heard someone say that Pokemon is for kids today. Usually I'd be angry, but since they were talking about Pokemon GO, I was fine with it as I'm pretty sure the hipsters in the PKMNGO community who play that game have the same opinion but aren't saying anything while grinning and bearing it because they don't want to look like fools out in public. (Especially since they have no knowledge of Pokemon as a whole to begin with.)

ACC: Speaking of which, my stress levels have been down because I quit PKMNGO. Just one question though... Why the hell would you release a game in its beta stage to the public and say it's finished?! No wonder this game sucks and is full of problems... -_-

ACC: One of my hometown's heroes/my high school's alumni won gold in the Olympics.

< Message edited by SonicTbear -- 8/21/2016 12:48:56 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
8/23/2016 5:20:09   
Digital X

ACC: Part 1 of 3 of my childhood just turned up! Zool for the Amiga 1200: http://i.imgur.com/ZXWbOKj.jpg Squee!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
8/23/2016 15:41:54   
ShadowMoon

@above i didn't even know that game existed....
???: having a tricky time finding a desk or table & a tv stand which i need now that i moved, so my tvs been sitting on the floor as the plastic bin i had it on split in half as soon as i moved the tv off of it resulting in a bunch of sheets & pillow cases that i didn't even know i had scattering everywhere. i always did wonder what exactly was inside that bin, i got it from someone who was moving out of a house a few blocks away. they said i could have contents and all, i didn't really care what was in it and no weird smells came out of it so i didn't care.
as for my pc, i've had to put my laptop on top of a plastic sunflower seed box, my monitor on a small bathroom stand and i'm using another bathroom stand on its side for my mouse til i find a desk.
i swear, there's too much space in this new apartment. it might be cheaper then the old place and nicer, but i liked it when everything wasn't so scattered. well, at least now i'm no longer 5 ft away from a train track so i don't have to hear that ungodly train whistles accompanied by everything shaking around as a train speeds past

< Message edited by ShadowMoon -- 8/23/2016 16:15:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
8/29/2016 8:39:07   
SonicTbear

DIS: Paid $5 on a breakfast that should've costed me a dollar less. Had a coupon for a free large soft drink with the purchase of anything. It didn't take it. Reason being is that the idiot cashier rang up a medium drink. Then they forgot my drink and accidentally called me "ma'am." Common mistake that I don't mind, yes, but when you screw up my order, not only making me pay more, but making my coupon useless, that just adds insult to injury. If I didn't have pills to take that required me to eat and drink, I would've thrown this crap away.
ACC: It didn't take the coupon so I still have it. The question is do I use it on lunch, go to another restaurant, or both? -_-
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
8/31/2016 19:30:33   
Digital X

ACC: Got my tickers to Truck Fest all booked ready for the 3rd.
ACC: Amiga 1200 arrived in good condition, aside from a chipped stalk on the Alt key.
ACC: Ditched Sky and setup Virgin Media package switch today, 20Mbps line in, to a 300Mbps line in to the house. 11Mb download speeds on Steam is fantastic.

Edit:

ACC: Truck Fest was amazing, met Jessy McClure from Storage Hunters and people from ice road truckers and lizard lick towing.
ACC: Saw "Swampthing" a 1500bhp, 5 ton, 0-60 in 4 seconds monster truck, EXTREMELY loud and it crushed cars!
ACC: And plenty of nice trucks ranging from 40's Vauxhalls, Peterbilts, Kenworths up to todays Scania, DAF, Iveco and Mercedes, was a great day.

Edit: Pics! http://imgur.com/a/uDF9A Enjoy :)

< Message edited by Digital X -- 9/5/2016 16:36:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
9/20/2016 10:48:29   
sean.2
My life for Aiur

Dis: Said goodbye to a childhood friend recently. Used to play and chat about these games. Just wanted a weird lasting goodbye to ya bud.
Post #: 42
10/6/2016 7:31:15   
Superemo
Constructive!

ACC: Back home after my first time attending a concert (Ghost, if anyone was wondering).
ACC: The concert exceeded all of my expectations. Friend I went with said it was probably one of the top 3 concerts he's been to, and saying he's been to a lot of concerts is an understatement.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 43
1/3/2017 22:59:53   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

ACC: This is my 1111 post
AQW Epic  Post #: 44
1/5/2017 16:31:14   
Digital X

DIS: Had acid reflux for over 2 weeks, been on and off feeling well enough to eat. Living off tea, milk, ginger biscuits and soup.

ACC: Meds are ready to collect soon.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
1/16/2017 1:46:07   
Lord Noonien Soong

???: Frustration mounts toward people. grr.

ACC: getting a lot of emails from colleges requesting me to attend. Happy about that.

???: Finally have gotten to searching for a job, both nervous and excited about this.

ACC: Saw Underworld: Awakening and Doctor Strange recently, loved them both.

DIS: Saw rogue one and got eye cancer.

DF  Post #: 46
1/31/2017 4:30:31   
Superemo
Constructive!

ACC: Have my birthday plans set out literally months in advance, instead of like pretty much every other year, where stuff never ended up actually getting planned out.
DIS: Now, if only the website I'm trying to use to get the tickets I want wasn't undergoing maintenance... The curse of being a night owl is having to deal with maintenance always being scheduled when you're trying to use a website.
ACC: Once the website decides to cooperate, I'll be one step closer to seeing a band in what's probably going to be the only time this decade they'll be anywhere less that would take less than five hours for me to get to.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 47
2/1/2017 21:14:27   
SonicTbear

DIS: First sick day since I got hired tomorrow. I'm sneezing my brains out.
DIS: Mom's forcing some nasty medicine down my throat.
ACC: One more dose until I'm out of that stuff and I'lll be able to get something that won't kill me...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
2/8/2017 22:09:48   
Digital X

ACC: Treated myself to a Corsair Strafe keyboard, my Ducky Shine 3 was 3 years old anyway, needed an upgrade ;)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
2/26/2017 2:45:42   
Superemo
Constructive!

ACC: Apparently, I've been recommended for a management position at work. I'm saying "apparently" because the GM of the store I'm at and a sales manager at the store I worked at previously have both outright told me that I should put in for a management position if one opens up.
???: I don't know if that means one will be opening up in the foreseeable future. I'm honestly not sure if one opening up would be good news or not, either. I'm on good terms with all the current sales/food managers, so I'd rather not see any of them lose their position (unless one of them steps down on their own, that is), and I'm not sure we're a large enough store to warrant four sales/food managers in addition to the GM. Lastly, I know for a fact that there's someone there better qualified for a management position than I am. Unless there's some underlying factor disqualifying him from the job, I'd rather see it go to him.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition