Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

No cape version of Dage's Paragon

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> No cape version of Dage's Paragon
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/3/2016 23:19:18   
Lord Machaar

Just like Kezeroth armor has a no-cape version of it, I suggest a no-cape version of Dage's Paragon too.
I just don't like the fact that the capes aren't animated, they don't give you the impression that you are looking at capes really.

I would've also suggested that the capes should be animated in battles at least, but then, I guess that's too much work for the devs, since they haven't released Biobeasts yet, which only god knows what happened to that since it was planned to be released just after the AQ3D kickstarter ends, but then you never know, devs could already be working on Biobeasts 2 without us knowing.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 1/3/2016 23:25:44 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 1
1/4/2016 2:09:33   
Teufel Hunden

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=22076675

I posted this as a suggestion a while back, refer to the link provided

< Message edited by DaBombExpert -- 1/4/2016 2:11:09 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/4/2016 3:06:46   
The berserker killer

Supported. New content for diversity
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> No cape version of Dage's Paragon
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition