Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

War Prizes stack

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> War Prizes stack
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/17/2016 0:38:34   
Teufel Hunden

Hello im sorry if this was already suggested and therefore this is a repeat, but i didnt see it in the list of multiple suggestions.

What if the war prizes stacked? i.e.

Instead of:
250 inf = 1k creds
1,000 inf = 2.5k creds + 2 tokens
2,500 inf = 5k creds + 5 tokens
5,000 inf = 10k Creds +10 tokens

We had:
250 infl = 1k
1,000 infl = 3.5k +2 tokens
2,500 infl = 8.5k creds + 7 tokens
5,000 infl = 18.5k creds + 17 tokens

Thoughts? Opinions?

NO FLAMING. NO HIJACKING THREAD WITH YOUR OWN PROBLEMS. NO OFF TOPIC SPAM/FLAME OF OTHER PLAYERS.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/17/2016 8:16:31   
Cyber Dream

Or just add in more tiers.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/17/2016 23:42:33   
Teufel Hunden

The tiers people are suggesting on the forums are not even reasonable to have. People are suggesting we receive 45,000 war commanders... like what?! hahaha anyways i dont think more tiers are needed as much as maybe they should just stack. Or if more tiers ARE added, make it like the first cycle of wars where you get achievements that rise in rating as you gain more stacked on top of the already tier based ones. That way influence will mean more than just a number.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/18/2016 10:49:21   
Cyber Dream

I barley even read those tbh, just add in more tiers with your idea so they wouldn't have to stack. This way, rewards will be easier to get.

Instead of:
250 inf = 1k creds
1,000 inf = 2.5k creds + 2 tokens
2,500 inf = 5k creds + 5 tokens
5,000 inf = 10k Creds +10 tokens

We had:
200 infl = 1k
450 infl = 1.5k
600 infl = 2k
850 infl = 2.5k
1,000 infl = 3.5k +2 tokens
2,500 infl = 8.5k creds + 7 tokens
5,000 infl = 18.5k creds + 17 tokens
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
3/18/2016 11:07:52   
SouL Prisoner

more tiers and more rewards plzz??
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/18/2016 11:10:59   
The berserker killer

Its a good idea but I cant support it. We need more tiers, and more reasonable and simple ones.

5k inf=10k creds, 10 tokens, cosmetic
10k= 20k creds, 20 tokens, cosmetic
20k=40k creds, 40 tokens, cosmetic
40k= 80k creds, 80 tokens, cosmetic
80k=160k creds, 160 tokens, cosmetic
160k=320k creds, 320 tokens, cosmetic
320k=640k creds, 640 tokens, cosmetic
500k= 100k creds, 1k tokens, cosmetic
1 Million= 1 Million Credits, 2k tokens, cosmetic and an "Unlimited War Commander"
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 6
3/18/2016 11:33:49   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

1 Million= 1 Million Credits, 2k tokens, cosmetic and an "Unlimited War Commander"

Which drops the "super stuff" not the normal bombs and all
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
3/18/2016 11:38:45   
The berserker killer

Hmmmmm honestly that wouldn't be a bad suggestion for it to drop superbombs. I mean you put forth so much effort for 1 million influence in a single war. Maybe 500k influence can be the "Unlimited War Commander" and 1 million can be "Unlimited Super War Commander"
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 8
3/18/2016 12:54:25   
Teufel Hunden

im sorry but 640 tokens? That doesnt seem rather high? I honestly dont mind about the rewards, i just think it is weird to see them like that but have them not stack. Also, i just do it for rating, i dont need any special item, war commander, etc.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
3/18/2016 13:43:08   
The berserker killer

640 tokens for doing 320k influence? It seems pretty fine to me if you factor in the fact that its a nice and fair exchange for anyone who decides to buy the bombs using varium or for anyone who invests the amount of time and effort needed for 320k influence. But the numbers are up for change/discussion.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 10
3/18/2016 14:31:48   
SouL Prisoner

let's be honest, it's practically impossible to make 1m influence in a single war.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
3/18/2016 15:33:51   
The berserker killer

Exactly, which is why the reward should be something absolutely insane like an Unlimimted Super War Commander. And tbh it's not really impossible, its just that we haven't had incentive to actually try. I know a few players who might be able to pull it off including Variation, Conqrr, Nemesis, Comical Biker, Racing, Teufel Hunden etc etc if there was an incentive.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 12
3/18/2016 15:44:37   
Teufel Hunden

^ you forgot GodOfSanta and Death Gigas, but honestly i do it for my faction. I dont need much for my personal gain unless it helps me get to my red star xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
3/18/2016 15:54:43   
The berserker killer

Yea I just put etc because the amount of players who could do it is pretty vast. Anyone from basically comical biker to The Gracious Phantom could if given incentive. And yea, everyones got their own goals to reach. I don't care about stars but 1 million influence for a Unlimited Super War Commander is pretty damn worth it.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 14
3/19/2016 0:45:12   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

On the original suggestion: definitely doable (even if giving lower tiers isn't possible, which I highly doubt, you can just change the reward values on the backend to reflect this and keep everything on the front end the same), but I think the developers chose the current rewards because they intentionally didn't want to give out that many credits and arcade tokens. If they ever wanted to give out more prizes, I can see them just adding in more tiers and keeping the current ones the same.
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
3/19/2016 0:50:20   
The berserker killer

Yea, I can see them adding in more tiers too but I think they are just caught up on biobeasts too much atm. It shouldn't take long though
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 16
3/19/2016 1:07:58   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

While it wouldn't take too long, it is in my personal experience that software development as a whole doesn't move very fast. A couple examples that I've experienced are:
  • Not an example, but for reference of the terms I'm going to use, PR is a pull request. It's when you get another developer to review your changes to the codebase before you merge to ensure you are following good coding practices, the code is efficient, etc. Merging is when you take your changes and combine them with the codebase for what is currently in development.
  • You could have a feature that's a really simple fix and would take you all of 10 minutes to do, but since it's extremely low priority and you have a dozen other things that must be done for the upcoming release, or another project that's much higher priority, the quick fix ends up being pushed back months.
  • You have a change all ready to go, you've done a PR and it's been merged in but the other features that need to be in for the next release won't be done for weeks.
  • You have a change all ready to go, but you're waiting on someone to do a PR.
  • You have a change all ready to go and you've done a PR, but it wasn't selected for the next release since it's a feature that's planned for another future release.
  • You're half done on a new feature when all of a sudden the project manager decides that something else is more high priority than what you're working on right now so you get taken off what you're doing and get moved onto a new task.
  • Following up to the last point, except this time the project manager decides what you're doing isn't that great and they decide that it shouldn't be released anymore.
  • You plan to do something that you thought would take a few days, but it ends up taking so much longer than that and since you have other things to do, you have to stash your changes to do something else. Alternatively, you encountered a technical blocker where you can't proceed anymore and need to scrap the feature entirely.
  • AQW Epic  Post #: 17
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> War Prizes stack
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition