Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQ) Lucy Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (AQ) Lucy Discussion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/22/2016 16:36:30   
Uskius

The discussion thread for my story Lucy! Feel free to give me your comments and ask questions, yo!

< Message edited by Uskius -- 3/22/2016 16:38:25 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
3/26/2016 17:08:37   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

A good read, but might I suggest that you link your story where you quest for the Hymn of Elemental Unity either in the story or discussion thread? I think that it could be nice for readers who are also interested in reading that story.

quote:

We are both dracopyres, and thereby undead, and for a while we thought because of our undead status, Marna wouldn’t be able to bear a child.

I assume that Uskius and Marna are Graceful dracopyres (affiliated with Gracefang), so would it not make just as much sense if they temporarily cured themselves with Gracefang's consent so Marna could bear a child and then become dracopyres again while she was with child?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
4/3/2016 9:29:54   
Uskius

^That does make sense... I guess I just never thought of it because in my mind I have The Cure under the control of the werewolves, which would be extremely hostile territory for Uskius. Also a good idea to link the story about looking for the Hymn of Elemental Unity, so I'll go and do that. Thanks for reading! ^_^
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (AQ) Lucy Discussion
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition