Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Google/Facebook Syn

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> BioBeasts >> Google/Facebook Syn
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/27/2016 11:12:29   
SouL Prisoner

Why is Google/FB syn still not introduced?? Doesn't developers understand the importance of it??

Should have been introduced long back. For a game that has so much to upgrade, it's only reasonable to expect that your progress is safe. Do i need to mention the importance of it, point by point??
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/27/2016 11:42:30   
One Winged Angel1357

quote:

Google Play & Apple Game Center integration (Note: this does not backup your data, but may allow this in the future)

Straight from the patch notes. Leaderboards are the first step into all the back end work needed for cloud save support
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/27/2016 11:49:52   
SouL Prisoner

Well, they better make it quick, the deadline is approaching fast. A week left. 10 days max.

< Message edited by SouL Prisoner -- 3/27/2016 11:50:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/27/2016 15:06:55   
One Winged Angel1357

Timelines are nice but remember BioBeasts was a "three month" game so don't be heart broken when the game isn't feature complete when that ten days runs out and the developers continue to work on BioBeasts to get it feature complete in however long it really takes
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
3/28/2016 1:58:53   
SouL Prisoner

lol. I'm not concerned if biobeasts completes/live or die. I care about ED. The deadline was set by NW himself. Once it's over, he/they promised to work on ED.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/28/2016 11:14:53   
  Charfade

quote:

Why is Google/FB syn still not introduced?? Doesn't developers understand the importance of it??

Of course! Cloud save, iOS/Android are scheduled for the next development cycle. We currently estimate this dev time to be a 1.5 weeks from today.

quote:

Well, they better make it quick, the deadline is approaching fast. A week left. 10 days max.

With something as important as cloud save feature we will be working on it until we feel it is secure and working properly. This is the main feature we are working on atm for BioBeasts. We are taking special care in making sure when we do roll it out that the players content is backed up correctly. This was something we excused out of the last build because we had other things that were also equally important to the build and didn't want to mix to much together. Also the frame work is now implemented so its the next logical step in the process.

This "deadline" you speak of is our planed development cycle for the foreseeable future. Also the schedule is subjected to shift as new information/issues occur. We are also at the whim of more 3rd party dev equipment which also needs to be considered. We are averaging a week in testing and approval process on iOS. which can get delayed if updates get rejected. Thankfully we haven't had a update rejected yet but we know it is something to plan for. That being said, it is advised to not interpret the schedule for hard deadlines. We will keep players in the know on our BioBeasts Dev Blog as we gain the information.

In the mean time we are still in the background researching information for EpicDuel's future. When we have this information and a best course of action we will let the players know.
MQ Epic  Post #: 6
4/25/2016 10:27:26   
SouL Prisoner

Another BB update and still no sync :/

i heard your done with Android, just add it for android at least.. Just wanna buy a new phone.. Man.. :/
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
5/9/2016 15:45:14   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

Facebook sync and cloud save were introduced in the last update (1.4.0)!
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=22132329&mpage=1&key=�
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> BioBeasts >> Google/Facebook Syn
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition