Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

suggest

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> suggest
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/31/2016 6:15:30   
Front45

hello. please anyone explain me why am i battling 1 vs 1 Rank 100 players? Ifte, ruthless r.k.o and etc

why i deserved it? if some players botting, why am i damaging? what did i wrong? why am i losing without a chance? and high rank players laughing at me, they said that they like wins. this thing losing me wish to play. high rank players i mean 50+ they must fight each other, not 36-39 lvl players and low rank players. why this is not balanced? i miss playing 1 vs 1 but i can't. i losing so much

when this problem will be solved? i can't do even daily mission Wake Up Call 5 pvp wins 1 vs 1. i can't do this because 1 vs 1 i lose 6 straight battles all high ranks. what happening i don't understand. please say something Wind, Battle Elf, WhiteTiger, Therril Oreb. epicduel players

i wanna play but i can't. what is that? how many times must be such game? please do something wake up, help people. i can't see such epicduel playing

some people bought varium and they are almost always losing against high rank players

no matter what class you are, how many variums you purchased, what weapons you have, no matter what build you have. high ranks always beating you. this is result of ranks

please help people. low rank players must not be battle 50-100 rank players. it is not right. i am so angry because i have no chance to win

how i get pleasure? how i enjoy? tell me answers please
Post #: 1
3/31/2016 11:58:46   
8x

Devs could probably give you what you want by adding some restrictions that prevent higher ranks from battling you. But then, a few days later, you would be here complaining that you have to wait 10 minutes for a 1vs1 battle.

quote:

some people bought varium and they are almost always losing against high rank players

Buying varium doesn't magically make you win, especially since the omega release.
Epic  Post #: 2
3/31/2016 12:26:11   
Xendran

quote:

Devs could probably give you what you want by adding some restrictions that prevent higher ranks from battling you. But then, a few days later, you would be here complaining that you have to wait 10 minutes for a 1vs1 battle.

You say this as if the problem is his mindset, but really the problem is the legendary system. It shouldn't exist, and is the direct cause of this problem. The game should be designed around the level cap with all competitive players being at said cap.
Right now the cap is so disgustingly high because of ranks that this concept that all other successful PvP games follow is gone.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
3/31/2016 15:09:31   
Lord Machaar

^ Currently, the game is so imbalanced, and putting a cap (like before) would only make such balance problems more eminent. I will take a simple example which is starting first, 2 5 focus builds facing each other, with same exact skills/stats/weapons. Whoever starts first wins. That's a simple example. Sure legendary system makes it worst especially if there is a big difference.

When I suggested the underdog mode with the support of Ranloth, we thought about all possibilities, and Ranloth discussed them with devs. Removal of legendary system, replacing it, etc...but at the time, BB project wasn't announced yet, and I did understand that the removal/replacement of legendary system would be difficult since the game was imbalance from the core and legendary system already made it worse, but then I wondered since the devs are free, why couldn't they work on that aspect, remove this system and balance the game from the core. Only to find out few months later that devs were actually busy on something else hence why refusing such a big change in the game, and chose the easier way which is the underdog mode.

Long story short (Directed to OP) complaining now will only make you feel better emotinally, to let go of your frustration, but to be honest with you, don't expect a change. Since me and many other players tried 1 year ago, before even Adobe comes out with the statement of shutting down flash, meaning devs won't waste any more time on a game that runs on a dead engine.

I would say move on, find another game, unless you want to stick, well then, try 2vs2 (I guess you got Azrael's Anguish which you were complaining about for the last few months, so what is stopping you from doing 2vs2?) and maybe NPCs (Through botting or farming, I would say botting, since it would be unfair to farm NPCs while others have 13k NPC wins from Abyss spider through botting, or 100k wins against davarril, etc.. all of whom weren't punished, plus how can they bust you botting NPCs? The devs don't really care. Just do it.)

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 3/31/2016 17:59:12 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 4
3/31/2016 16:26:31   
Front45

i am playing 2 vs 2 but bored and bothered. i am also 1 vs 1 man but i am waiting some issue from mods or update or something. underdog mode really don't works. jut look for 36, 37, 38 and 39 levels game is dead. i faced to ifte 4 times and all time there was unfair battle because he is 100 rank. he is 10 and 20 times better than me because of these ranks. 100 rank are you kidding? +30 resistance + 30 defense + 30 primary damage + 40 robot damage + 40 auxiliary damage + 40 sidearm damage and etc
Post #: 5
3/31/2016 16:41:14   
8x

quote:

You say this as if the problem is his mindset, but really the problem is the legendary system. It shouldn't exist, and is the direct cause of this problem. The game should be designed around the level cap with all competitive players being at said cap.
Right now the cap is so disgustingly high because of ranks that this concept that all other successful PvP games follow is gone.

Thanks captain obvious!
Epic  Post #: 6
3/31/2016 19:05:43   
  Exploding Penguin

If you don't like the game then why do you keep coming back to it
Epic  Post #: 7
4/1/2016 2:30:34   
T.600

I think they should add more rank slots and increase the rank cap to 500. Moar OP b0tterz hu3!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
4/3/2016 23:37:58   
Mother1

The real problem isn't even the ranks themselves but rather what these ranks give which AKA power that shifts the tide in Player vs Player battles. It was the main reason that level 40's had their scale chopped from 5 down to 2 until underdog mode came, and it is the reason why all people like the OP have been complaining, or in other cases quitting.

Had ranks given perks that didn't affect Player vs Player battles such as (increased drops for example or other cosmetic items) we wouldn't have had this problem. Heck, many players suggested this idea way before it got to this point, yet the staff choose to ignore them.

This problem only gets worse due the player base shrinking due to the staff not fixing the problem. But sadly even if they did do the change suggested now everyone who worked hard to get the ranks they got for the power, as well as spent Varium for boosts would feel a certain way and I wouldn't blame them for feeling said way because something similar happened with the start of omega.
Epic  Post #: 9
4/4/2016 0:00:54   
goldslayer1

@Mother1
Ranks can be summed up to poor decision making (added to the list of many other poor decisions).

The rank feature is a terrible update with noted balance problems. On top of that they screwed it up even more by charging players for the unlocks/upgrades to ensure a nice uproar by players who spent currencies on it, should they ever decide to do away with it.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 4/4/2016 0:01:27 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> suggest
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition