Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Watch Live Battle

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Watch Live Battle
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/14/2016 9:18:42   
rejaylob

Title says it. I think its good to watch people in doing PVP or fighting bosses.

Perhaps you can limit it to friends only. Like watching a friend in PVP or Boss battle. There would be a button in Friends List that says "Watch Live" or whatever.

If this happens, I think it will be interesting
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
4/14/2016 11:57:29   
Lord Machaar

Could be great to show your friends how certain builds work whether in PVP or against bosses (notably legendary bosses).

Although I doubt this is doable due to engine limitations, but who knows, it might be possible.
MQ Epic  Post #: 2
4/14/2016 12:29:15   
SonicTbear

I'm not quite sure. Even if it's restricted to friends only, you can still get a lot of "u suk" and "ha, noob" or any plethora of disrespectful comments. Yeah, mute, block, report, you still received the comment in the first place. And it might not be from your friends, but from your opponent(s)'s friends. But on the other hand, it could be a great time waster if you're too lazy to battle yourself. So I can't decide whether to support this or not.

< Message edited by SonicTbear -- 4/14/2016 12:30:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
4/14/2016 12:59:17   
rejaylob

@SonicTbear

If your so worried about getting disrespected then why are they your friends? That is why its only restricted to friends so that they can spectate your fight while chatting with them. You only need to observe the fight and cant chat with them except your friend from a private chat box. Friends can also help you make decision on what to do next. Can also tutor people how you defeat bosses. This idea seems good to me. I dont know why your so worried about swearing with the "noob" word. If your mature enough, you dont take that word seriously. Only kids say those words and also get affected.

< Message edited by rejaylob -- 4/14/2016 13:02:52 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
4/14/2016 13:06:38   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

Cool feature that has been suggested before, but probably not possible due to technical limitations.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
4/14/2016 13:11:04   
rejaylob

quote:

Cool feature that has been suggested before, but probably not possible due to technical limitations.

Is there really no other way? Find a way pretty pleaseeee?? [:)
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
4/14/2016 13:56:07   
8x

^Twitch
Epic  Post #: 7
4/15/2016 2:04:06   
One Winged Angel1357

^YouTube gaming as well.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
4/15/2016 5:58:45   
rejaylob

quote:

Twitch

quote:

YouTube gaming as well.

Too much set up is needed like screen recorder, microphone, editing and much more

Aint nobody got time fo dat!
AQ Epic  Post #: 9
4/15/2016 11:01:48   
RaXZerGamingZ

i thought of the same thing aswel
Post #: 10
4/15/2016 12:18:49   
One Winged Angel1357

Well those seem like they will be your only options as it seems like a very unlikely feature due to the size of the player pool. Maybe in a future game it could be added in when we a given a fresh shot of life from new launch hype but who here can say just how difficult of a task it would actually be to create.

That said if you even want to put in the half hour to need to set up a recording environment just let me know
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Watch Live Battle
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition