Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= PvP Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= PvP Discussion Thread
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/13/2017 1:43:20   
TsumetheWolf

You Stop is exactly right- since the /join function was implemented, it's less of a headache and certainly quicker to simply /join a bludrutbrawl, defeat all of the mobs and Captain, rinse and repeat.
I personally haven't used Stonecrusher to do so, but that and the Darkblood Stormking on your character page seem good candidates for the job.
Post #: 226
8/13/2017 3:01:28   
Grawlix

I've tried it but it just took as long as dying over and over, hoping I'm on their team. The only solo class I have is good ol' Necro.

OP/UP discussion removed. Please see the first post. ~Shadowhunt

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 8/13/2017 21:23:48 >

Nothing special
AQW  Post #: 227
8/13/2017 3:28:42   
Foulman

@Grawlix
Join a private room. Not bludrut-9999 or bludrut-1234. Do something like bludrutbrawl-65214
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 228
8/13/2017 3:34:05   
you stop

Daimon is perfectly fine in my opinion. That class actually does a lot of damage and is safer to use than necromancer

EDIT: what enh to use on rogue in doomarena?

< Message edited by you stop -- 8/14/2017 6:05:04 >
AQW  Post #: 229
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 9 [10]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= PvP Discussion Thread
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition