Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Walking with Spirits

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> Walking with Spirits
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/6/2016 7:42:31   
LigerBeard

Captain’s Log

Date: May 22nd

Port of Verteroche Crossing

I arrived at mid-afternoon at Verteroche Crossing Port and was warmly welcomed by Portmaster Auguste. After docking, I had decided to start on my log to record the events of my travel. Sadly though, the day’s travel had been rather uneventful, to the point where I did not have much to report at all.

However, I am not upset by this. In fact, all the better for me because I have been awaiting a chance to reflect on a certain point in my past, that hopefully will help those Soulweavers-in-training who could use a little advice. Only time will tell if it will fulfill this purpose.

For those reading this who do not know me, I am Nautical Soulweaver Umeboshi. While I am well known for many things, I am mostly recognized as the first human to last a month in the Plane of Elemental Spirits without being trapped inside. It is only now that I am able to reflect and record my journey through the Plane.

It all started at the end of my first semester at Edelia. Like the other first-semester students, this was the day that I would be acquiring my Soul-Ally, a necessary step for any young Soulweaver. And like all of the others I was thrilled for it to come.

However, along with that excitement came many questions racing through my mind, “How will I know when I’ve found my Soul-Ally?” “What is the Plane of Elemental Spirits like?” “How long will I have to look?”

“What if I don’t find a Soul-Ally at all?”

As you may be able to guess, this last question ate at my nerves the most.

We were all led single file to the Ceremonial Hall, and, as the top of my class, I was at the front of the line. At the podium was none other than the headmaster of Edelia, Zellaraneish the Swift. When I finally got to the podium, the headmaster explained the process.

“I’ll keep this brief” he said. “I will send you to the Plane of Elemental Spirits to find your Soul-Ally. Once there, you must from a bond with the Elemenal Spirit of your choice. You’ll need to do this quickly, however. If you’re in the Plane of Elemental Spirits for too long, you will not be able to return to your body. Do you understand?”

Nervously, I nodded.

“Right then. Clear your mind.”

I calmed down, drowning out all of my anxiety. I couldn’t afford to let my fear get the better of me. I was ready.

It was time to find my Soul-Ally.

< Message edited by LigerBeard -- 5/10/2016 19:58:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> Walking with Spirits
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition