Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Chasm

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Chasm
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/21/2016 8:31:43   
Occavatra

Chasm

Level/Quest/Items required: 100% War Meter None
Release Date: May 21st, 2016

Objective: Fighting in the Darkness.
Objective completed: Caitiff will not fail the Darkness.

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(1) Valtrith, (1) Caitiff - Boss

NPCs
Baron Valtrith
Caitiff

Rewards
Rusty Weapon Token

Dialogue
*Baron Valtrith sits quietly in his throne room, gazing at the view of Falconreach and Oaklore with Caitiff by his side.*

Caitiff: Why... why did you call me, Master. I was... learning.
Baron Valtrith: Learning.
Baron Valtrith: Little Dyana... always learning.
Caitiff: ...
Baron Valtrith: Once upon a time you were a disappointment. A weakling.
Baron Valtrith: In a castle full of warriors and fighters and warlords, you were a mouse that I could bat around while bored...
Baron Valtrith: ... and held back from my true destiny by our "leaders".
Baron Valtrith: I should have ridden this world into the dust 600 years ago... but the mouse decided to finally bite back.
Baron Valtrith: And now... now... I finally have the world within in my grasp... and I still have to deal with the remains of the mouse.
Caitiff: I serve the Darkness, Master.
Baron Valtrith: You serve me, and yet every time I wish to send the mouse after something it's off learning.
Caitiff: The Hero has always won, we must...
Baron Valtrith: I would have won this world for Darkness if not for my sister.
Baron Valtrith: Because of my sister, I slept while Heroes rose. My body was dragged into Darkness, while resistance gathered.
Baron Valtrith: Now I must sit and wait and slowly break down these lowly pawns while the shade of my betrayer becomes the one they fear.
Baron Valtrith: I should have destroyed you with our parents.
Baron Valtrith: I should tear you limb from limb now and take that axe for my own.
Caitiff: I serve the Darkness. I will not fail.

*Caitiff's eyes and mouth light up. Meanwhile, you take a look at the Valtrith Castle from a spyglass. From a tall tower, you see that Caitiff has fired its powerful laser in a fit of rage and impatience.*

<Character>: ...
<Character>: <Dragon>... we need to head south.

*You and your dragon take the skies and arrive at a broken portion of the castle or what's left of it. From your very eyes, it is clear that the servant has turned against its master.*

Baron Valtrith: Just. In. Time.

• Battle!
  • Heal
  • Run Away!

*All three of you are engaged in combat. While Valtrith and Caitiff simultaneously take turns attacking you, they also attack each other. After Valtrith's defeat, even if Caitiff is remaining, the battle is won. The Baron kneels on the ground, angered by his third defeat.*

Baron Valtrith: I will destroy you both!

*He transforms into thick, black mist and nabs both of you and Caitiff. Four arms restrain Caitiff while you appeared to be suffocated by the growing lack of oxygen.*

<Character> (thinking): Can't... breathe...

*A small white orb appears in the mist and circles by you in an effort to get your attention.*

???: Dragon
    <Character> (thinking): <Dragon>!

*Your dragon dives right into the mist and pulls you out. You, then, regain your oxygen. Caitiff overhears your escape and realizes you hold a vast advantage.*

Caitiff: Dragon.

*Caitiff's mouth and eyes light up again. Instead of a laser, it launched an explosive blast that freed Caitiff of Valtrith's grasp. His mist form recedes and his partial mask flies off, much to his shock. He is then sealed inside of it and it drops on the ground. Two cultists approach the area while Caitiff floats to the ground as if the battle was just a minor commotion.*

Caitiff: You failed the Darkness. I will not.

*It then picks up the mask. Quickly fades to black.*

• Complete Quest

< Message edited by Jay -- 1/21/2021 21:27:54 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Chasm
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition