Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

if caitif upgrade the doom amulet like a she/he/it or like doom dragon weapon?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DragonFable Art Gallery >> if caitif upgrade the doom amulet like a she/he/it or like doom dragon weapon?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/8/2016 13:39:32   
raiogam

if caitif upgrade the doom amulet like a she/he/it or like doom dragon weapon?
pleas submit a imagen!
Post #: 1
6/6/2016 21:59:05
No New Messages
supersonic805

What are you trying to say? What do you want us to submit an image of?
DF Send Private Message Post #: 2
6/6/2016 22:05:34
No New Messages
raiogam

full upgrade doom amulet... dream with doom amulet full upgrade like doom weapon like the lv60 doom weapon!!!!!???
Post #: 3
6/6/2016 22:49:03
No New Messages
Brasca123

I think he is asking if this doom amulet release will lead to having higher tiers of the doom weapons.

If that's the question, then only staff knows the answer.
AQ DF Send Private Message Post #: 4
6/7/2016 8:31:36
No New Messages
raiogam

like this is my question!
Link

Please don't use image tags, use links instead. ~San Robin

< Message edited by San Robin -- 6/8/2016 13:35:26 >
Post #: 5
6/7/2016 10:37:21
No New Messages
Mystical Warrior
Helpful!

It would be more helpful if you could improve your english writing a bit better, because as it stands, we hardly get the idea you want to ask or convey, even by translation standards your english is a bit worst.

Now then, judging from the pic, are you asking whether our Dragon Amulet will evolve to a Doom Amulet? Then the answer is no, we won't be getting one, as the Doom Amulet is just a story thing, however, we might be able to get a trinket named Doom Amulet but nobody knows for sure but the staff.
AQ DF AQW Send Private Message Post #: 6
6/7/2016 12:29:05
No New Messages
Renn Shadowheart

"If Caitiff upgrades the Doom Amulet, will it become another Caitiff thing, or will it become a doom weapon?"

I assume that is what this person is trying to say.
AQW Epic Send Private Message Post #: 7
6/7/2016 12:52:31
No New Messages
Sharkslayer

@^ Aye, that's the question, and that is "doom dragon weapon".

No, "Doom Amulet" is not a Doom Weapon. It lacks the spirit.
AQW Send Private Message Post #: 8
6/7/2016 17:06:19
No New Messages
raiogam

upgrade doom amulet like doom weapon...not turn we dragon amulet in doom amulet and not turn doom amulet a doom weapon... is upgrade it with the power of darkness...the form change!!!??
Post #: 9
6/7/2016 17:44:39
No New Messages
SonicTbear

Caitiff CORRUPTED the Dragon Amulet it found. It is not an upgrade nor is it available to players. It's a part of the storyline.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic Send Private Message Post #: 10
6/7/2016 22:20:24
No New Messages
CrescentScythe

Caitiff did the form change the dragon amulet by corrupting it with the power of darkness which turn she dragon amulet in doom amulet.

I don't think Doom Amulet is considered an "upgrade" as we havent seen what extra things a doom amulet can do over a normal dragon amulet other than possibly forcing a dragon to bend to Caitiff's evil will; nor do I think the Doom Amulet will be upgraded further into a more powerful Doom Amulet, there is no point in it.

I think the OP just wants us to post pictures of what the doom amulet would look like if it has further upgrades; like the different forms a doom weapon can take as you level it up.

< Message edited by CrescentScythe -- 6/7/2016 22:24:14 >
Send Private Message Post #: 11
6/8/2016 11:48:50
No New Messages
raiogam

quote:

nor do I think the Doom Amulet will be upgraded further into a more powerful Doom Amulet, there is no point in it.

I think the OP just wants us to post pictures of what the doom amulet would look like if it has further upgrades; like the different forms a doom weapon can take as you level it up.

yes

Your sig has been Dusted
Our limits: 500 x 100 & 50kb max, including text
Detailed Sig Guide
Post #: 1
6/8/2016 15:11:14   
Melissa4Bella
AmeSylph

I'm going to guess that you want a player to draw an upgraded Doom weapon? Or even perhaps a Caitiff Doom Weapon? A Caitiff-infused weapon?

Is this what you are looking for?
AQ DF  Post #: 2
6/8/2016 17:13:34   
raiogam

upgrade doom amulet to unluck doom amulet to heartless doom amulets
Post #: 3
6/8/2016 18:16:30   
Azan

Ok, so you're asking if it could be possible to draw Caitiff's Doom Amulet if upgraded with resources, like there are upgraded visuals of our own Doom Weapons?

Thing is, I'm not sure Dragon Amulets are "upgradeable" (I know they aren't gameplay-wise, but I don't think they even are lore-wise).

< Message edited by Azan -- 6/8/2016 18:31:20 >
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DragonFable Art Gallery >> if caitif upgrade the doom amulet like a she/he/it or like doom dragon weapon?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition