Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Kraken has been Released!!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> The Kraken has been Released!!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/17/2016 1:26:44   
ShadowMoon

so what looks to be the mythic sea beast or some huge sea beast of some sort was spotted on google earth(of all places) by wowforreeel on youtube who was clearly bored to be looking around on random parts of google earth to begin with.
the oceans of this planet have yet to be fully explored and we constantly find various new species on this planet such as the psychedelic sea slug, giant stick bug(used to find their smaller cousins a lot back when i lived in Indiana) and the live birthing frog
theres also the Cartwheeling Spider & Bone-House Wasp, the latter of which uses dead ants to protect it's nest. nothing like a pile of dead bodies to keep out unwanted guests
so what do you guys think it is? a cryptid or google throwing random photoshops in the middle of the ocean to mess with those of who come across them?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/17/2016 1:57:16   
Mordred

Eh, probably just a giant squid, if it's real. My guess is that it might be wrestling with a whale of some kind, hence the disturbance in the water and its presence near the surface.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
6/17/2016 2:44:22   
Dragonman

It may be the rarer, larger, (but not mythical) colossal squid. We don't know much about them, so while this would be a very large specimen, it is not unusual as I have heard that all previous specimens were adolescent and they were still 15+ meters long!

EDIT: Apologies, the largest one we have ever found was an adolescent but not 15 meters, that's the estimated size for a large adult Colossal Squid

< Message edited by Dragonman -- 6/17/2016 2:56:14 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/15/2016 8:52:02   
Womba

So.... like a Nessie?
DF AQW  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> The Kraken has been Released!!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition