Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/2/2016 22:26:19   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Please post all your questions and queries related to AE's upcoming game, AdventureQuest 3D, in this thread until an official forum is made. The =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules apply.

Useful links and FAQs - read before posting:
  • AdventureQuest 3D General FAQ
  • Cysero's FAQ Facebook video
  • AQ3D Beginners Guide
  • October 19th Design Notes: Open Beta has begun!
  • How to Play! Open Beta Guide

< Message edited by Peachii -- 9/19/2017 8:47:49 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    8/5/2016 19:25:13   
    Sir Avo

So i have a file that generated when the game crashed, and i do not know where to but it, i was wondering if i should try to upload it here or if there is a place where i can send that information or if i should even care at all
    AQW Epic  Post #: 2
    8/6/2016 1:52:43   
    killerdude22

Hey!

So I received an email about the heromartpoints and the new shirt, and it says you get 2 free points in AQW as a way of saying thanks.

I logged into AQW and says I have 0. What step am I missing? :P
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
    8/6/2016 3:19:39   
    Ninjaty

As I understand the e-mail, if you buy the new t-shirt (which itself gives early access to play AQ3D and provides 4 Hero Points) and use the code provided in the e-mail, then you will gain an additional 2 Hero Points for AQW as a way of saying thanks, as the code proves you were one of the backers who made the continuation of AQ3D (and the existance of the t-shirt) possible.
    Post #: 4
    8/11/2016 8:58:51   
    Trollok!!!

I participated in the kickstarter but I can't access Melodia's Kickstarter shop please help!
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
    8/11/2016 11:23:22   
    Ninjaty

If you paid via the Kickstarter website, did you reply to the survey you received via e-mail after the Kickstarter had ended? Your answers on the survey, as I understand it, would be used to link your Kickstarter rewards to your account.

If you paid via the special page setup on AQ3D's website, then the linking should have been automatic. If this is the case, you should contact the staff.
    Post #: 6
    8/11/2016 13:13:55   
    Trollok!!!

I figured out what happened I got the founder and not the Kickstarter package that's the reason why I can't access the shop.
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
    8/24/2016 4:35:28   
    lVlancloud

Hello community!

I was wondering if there's anybody who has a discord server for fellow aq3d players. People who want to run dungeons together etc. Just wondering, I would like to join if there's any. thanks! :)
    Post #: 8
    8/25/2016 18:24:03   
    omgGrim

We have one from the reddit community of AQW and AQ3D.
    AQW  Post #: 9
    8/26/2016 13:10:35   
    Nightmare AQW

I have a few questions, how can I change my account Email? I signed up with one that I don't really use anymore. Also does buying guardian come with any rare things?
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
    8/26/2016 20:31:08   
    DKR

Current best gear?
    AQW  Post #: 11
    8/29/2016 9:13:11   
    Aizenhart1

quote:

Current best gear?

Alpha Knight II Set with Nightlocke Weapons
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 12
    8/29/2016 13:01:30   
    Dr Disrespect
    Helpful!

@Nightmare AQW
    Refer to this post made by AQ3D Tester Undead Lunatics in response to a player having a similar query. To answer your second question, the Guardian package doesn't come with any rare items.

< Message edited by GojetaDragon08 -- 8/29/2016 13:41:01 >
    Post #: 13
    8/30/2016 23:38:18   
    ShadowMoon

so 2 things, current best equipment for lvl 6 & why was the pre beta zed sword so badly nerfed? that thing was quite a pain to get just for a random nerf and it can't even be used to help get another zed sword
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
    9/5/2016 2:25:59   
    vander

Hello, currently been playing on and off since Alpha. Is there any rare items currently and also will there be any rare items throughout Beta? Thanks everyone!
    AQ  Post #: 15
    9/5/2016 8:35:37   
    HeroKae

So far only alpha set, kickstarter rewards and some promotional capes are rare. There are also some items from alpha that did not returned yet and also crown of twigs that will probably return next April fools event. Some items like Harmless Zed Sword are rare but they have non-rare counterparts with same art and better stats. The only item that i think that may go rare soon is the cape from heromart.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 16
    9/9/2016 9:45:58   
    Stonehawk

How do I zoom in/out when playing on android device?
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
    9/9/2016 16:20:17   
    Vexx
    Undead Lunatic

@Stonehawk
    quote:

How do I zoom in/out when playing on android device?

For the time being it isn't possible to zoom out on mobile devices.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 18
    9/10/2016 9:41:13   
    GilmarCorrea

Hello my dear friends ,
    Today I'm one doubts that is driving me really crazy , as did numerous attempts to link my AQ3D account with my the AQWorlds , whenever I try to make the link between them , come to me the following message: "This AQWorlds account has already It has been linked to another AQ3D account . " But I never got to link my account to another in any way , I know with you whether it is a bug , or you have as I unlink it in order to activate the Badges in my AQWorlds account.

Thanks, GilmarCorrea
    AQW Epic  Post #: 19
    9/10/2016 13:35:17   
    Aura Knight

We can't help with account issues on forums. You'd have to contact the help team. http://account.aq3d.com/help/
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 20
    9/10/2016 18:42:04   
    Vypie

Does anyone have a clue on why there are two Brutalhorn helmets in the craftshop? They have the same stats and appearance, but one is way harder to obtain.

If you want both the Brutalhorn and BrainSlime, you never have to craft the expensive version of the Brutalhorn, just two of the easy-to-obtain ones.
    Is there a hidden secret to it? Did anyone even bother/risked giving away their brainslime and 6 green slimes to see if there's anything about it?

Maybe the craftshop is just unfinished and that was supposed to be a completely different item? (If that's the case and we do get it, perhaps later it will be changed into something else?)
    Epic  Post #: 21
    9/10/2016 18:54:12   
    Vexx
    Undead Lunatic

@Vypie
    quote:

Does anyone have a clue on why there are two Brutalhorn helmets in the craftshop? They have the same stats and appearance, but one is way harder to obtain.

If you want both the Brutalhorn and BrainSlime, you never have to craft the expensive version of the Brutalhorn, just two of the easy-to-obtain ones.
    Is there a hidden secret to it? Did anyone even bother/risked giving away their brainslime and 6 green slimes to see if there's anything about it?

Maybe the craftshop is just unfinished and that was supposed to be a completely different item? (If that's the case and we do get it, perhaps later it will be changed into something else?)

The top Brutal Horn craft requiring magic dust, evidence and green slime is the only possible way to obtain a Brutal Horn in the first place. Once you've obtained a Brutal Horn you can trade it in to craft a Brain Slime, this however uses up your Brutal Horn. If you wanted to get your Brutal Horn back afterwards you can trade in the Brain Slime for the Brutal Horn via the easier to obtain crafting option, this however uses up the Brain Slime so you'll only ever have one or the other unless the do the first Brutal Horn craft twice to obtain two Brutal Horns and then trade one of them in for a Brain Slime.

< Message edited by Undead Lunatics -- 9/10/2016 18:55:11 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 22
    9/10/2016 19:32:43   
    Vypie

Yes, I understand that was the intended idea, swapping one for another, but its completely not worth it.

quote:

If you wanted to get your Brutal Horn back afterwards you can trade in the Brain Slime for the Brutal Horn via the easier to obtain crafting option

I don't see how wasting your brain slime, which already used up 6 green slimes in total, plus another 6 green slimes, is in any way worth it, compared to just using 2 green slimes to craft a second regular brutal horn, and keeping your brain slime intact. (Sure, it also uses suspicious evidence, but those are way easier to farm).
    Its definitely harder, not easier. Maybe there was some unintended deviation from the original idea? Maybe the first brutal horn was not intented to be craftable more than once? Or perhaps its the second option that uses up a brain slime that shouldn't have costed 6 extra green slimes in the first place?
    The price doesn't make sense, perhaps it should be revised.

< Message edited by Vypie -- 9/10/2016 19:37:27 >
    Epic  Post #: 23
    9/10/2016 23:10:36   
    RKC

Why does it when I open it my CPU skyrockets and crashes my G752 ROG laptop.
    AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 24
    9/11/2016 0:50:53   
    Vexx
    Undead Lunatic

@RKC
    quote:

Why does it when I open it my CPU skyrockets and crashes my G752 ROG laptop.

There could be a variable of reasons, I won't be able to help you with those kind of issues unfortunately as it could range from anything like faulty hardware/software to a mistake on AE's end. If possible please upload your output_log.txt found within your AdventureQuest 3D directory and link it in a bug report at Artix.com/bugs/. Then I'll be able to forward your logs to the devs and they'll be able to look into it more from there.

@Vypie
    quote:

I don't see how wasting your brain slime, which already used up 6 green slimes in total, plus another 6 green slimes, is in any way worth it, compared to just using 2 green slimes to craft a second regular brutal horn, and keeping your brain slime intact. (Sure, it also uses suspicious evidence, but those are way easier to farm).
    Its definitely harder, not easier. Maybe there was some unintended deviation from the original idea? Maybe the first brutal horn was not intented to be craftable more than once? Or perhaps its the second option that uses up a brain slime that shouldn't have costed 6 extra green slimes in the first place?
    The price doesn't make sense, perhaps it should be revised.

Ah I see what you mean now, my mistake. I'll poke the devs about it and see what's up.

Edit: Looks like it was intentional to avoid swapping back and forth often though it didn't quite hit the mark. For the time being I don't think it's getting changed but it might in the future. Sorry!

< Message edited by Undead Lunatics -- 9/11/2016 0:58:01 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
    Page 1 of 3012345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition