Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Labyrinth OOC (Slots to be determined)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Forum Games >> Forum Games OOC >> The Labyrinth OOC (Slots to be determined)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/18/2016 6:52:02   
Chazero

This will be the OOC for my new A&R game, the Labyrinth. Details to be thought of at a later time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/18/2016 7:44:35   
megakyle777

So, how complex is it likely to be? I find, at least for me, that while I tend to like complex games at first I lose interest the more complex they get. WHich can be bad since it tends to delay or stop the game. So I'd suggest maybe having a way for players to drop in and out at their leisure?
DF  Post #: 2
8/18/2016 8:30:36   
Chazero

This is planned to be primarily a mere treasure hunt/dungeon crawl with a story in the background that will introduce plot points as the game moves along. I won't dump everything in one go but rather, little tidbits that give a bit of insight into the world and its history, assuming the game lasts long enough.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
8/21/2016 14:59:12   
Daimyo Daimyo

Where's the sign-up fill-in sheet?
MQ  Post #: 4
8/22/2016 2:45:53   
Chazero

It's being made now that mid-terms are over.

Edit: I haven't gotten it done yet because while I was making it, the power supply of my PC broke and I made the mistake of making the form in the forum post editor and not in something that has an emergency save like Word.

< Message edited by Chazero -- 8/26/2016 9:33:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Forum Games >> Forum Games OOC >> The Labyrinth OOC (Slots to be determined)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition