Since adobe will be gone when the year ends, you will transfer the game into new provider app. So I realized why not to take my time and have suggestions!
Disclaimer: I think what I wrote here is on the right thread since I believe this is belong to "Features" and "Functionality". Also, I'm not good at English, I only knew the very basic, I hope I can still express it smoothly, at least.
1) Put gun and Bow animations.
-When we equip a gun-type item, then the auto-attack animation should be also a gun that's shooting.
-When we equip a bow-type item, then the auto-attack animation should be also a bow that shoots an arrow.
-Because that would make sense on the game. Equiping a bow weapon but the attack is a sword animation? Equiping a gun weapon but the attack is a sword animation? Doesn't make sense right? So I hope it will be implemented.
2) A dagger weapon but attack like a sword.
-When I equipped a dagger, for example, I use blinding light of destiny, when it attacks, it vanishes the other weapon, so it attacks like a sword and not a dagger. It doesn't make sense.
-So I hope when using a dagger, then we should see the 2 weapons attacking.
3) Realistic places.
-The places should have animations too if it has to be (for example, like in the pyromancer location, the lava should flowing), (the snow should falling), (the river should flowing), etc.
-Just put a new another feature "map animations on or off" since I believe it will "again" make lags for people who have very slow and old laptops like me >:/
4) Class skills and animations should sync in.
-For example, the last skill of the Light Caster 'Burned by Light' when we click the skill, then the animation will show up, the damage numbers popped out, but the skill animation duration is long enough, so I feel that it's not realistic. So make it more shorter duration.
-Also, if there is a skill that the animation duration is long, like the LC's last skill, then the damage should be continuous, that would be realistic, I don't know if it should be continuous critical, or maybe just a continuous HoT?
(5th skill animation image: https://i.imgur.com/AfuGNuZ.png)
5) AQW account security
-Have a second type of security (optional for players), every time you log in into your account there's a code that sent to your mobile number.
-When you want to change or remove your mobile number that linked into your account, then it should send another permission that proving you are the one doing it, like confirming a link that send to you via email.
-I thought this kind of idea, is because: We want to have the fullest security, what if someone knows your password and then logging in and deleted all your items than keeping it since he can't fully control your account.
Q. Then how will someone manage to know your password?
-For example when you are in a computer shop, and someone is watching what you are doing. What if that public computer shop has a keylogger. Anything could happen, so it's better that you are fully secured.
Q. What if my phone is lost, or my mobile sim card broke, then I cannot open my account and receive a code.
-I think it's up to you guys what will you do about it. Hmm... I think, go to 'account management' and then remove your mobile number and wait for the link that you will be receiving via email.
6) Levels are rising, leveling is harder. Maybe until 2025 it would take 24 hours to level up.
-Please make the level up ranking easy? My god I'm level 89, and it takes me 5 hours to get to 90, I use EXP boost 20 mins only one time, and after that I go back to normal exp. But still, you should make it easy. The game is getting harder and harder as time goes by so no doubt if people leave -_- maybe every year the players are getting smaller and smaller because of farming and leveling that went very hard, which is not fun, even if you ask players.
-I think you don't need to touch the level 1 to level 50 EXP? Just edit the 51-100 exp and the upcoming levels. Because my god, it's hard. Make it easy. Very easy.
7) Sometimes, do this.
-If there's a boss like on a release or event, sometimes make it harder so that no one can solo it thus we players seek for help and then the teamwork is there, talking, having fun! Because, anyone who have stronger classes can do it individually, because we want that players have teamwork, they socialize so that the game would be more fun.
-Just sometimes, okay?
8) Spawning time and farming
- When farming, the monster's spawning time took longer, thus it would take us x2 of the time the supposed estimated days that the farming should be done. For example, when farming Legion Revenant, it should take us like 15 days, or lesser, but when the spawning is longer then the estimated days that it will finish would be doubled lol. Just an example.
9) Room Glitch, Spawning time, Farming
-After your aqw rework, then the issues like glitch will be fixed right? I think just let it sit there? So that you don't need to adjust the monster's spawning time again? Because to be honest, there's no problem with the spawning time, it's just that when we are farming it would take us long. It's better that the monster's spawning time is the same as what it should be right now, because that makes the game more realistic. So the only thing we should do since we don't want to touch the spawning time...
-Just let the room glitch, don't fix it. Actually, it's like a secret functionality of AQW, that there's a trick to make the spawning easy.
10) Before the Adobe Player will go, I think it's time for you to hear our words, our complaint, ideas about the new rework of AQW? Especially for the old players, they must have a good ideas in their mind. Just give us a link through design notes, where we can write our ideas/complaint.
11) House features, issue/s.
-Have house items emote like you can sit in the chair, sleep in the bed. Because that would be fun while your friends are talking, and you are doing other amazing things.
-The house floor items aren't good, like when you put a floor item there, it doesn't look real because you can walk through it, so fix it, thanks.
-Please make a feature like you can move the house items in any angles, that would be so cool :D
-When deleting the house items, put some image previewer so we can see what Item we gonna delete.
12) Please when we are in character customizer in yulgar and or in any places like houses that have it, can you have another feature like when we are choosing colors to the helm, wings, armor etc, to make them blend in to the color that we want, please put a dropper 'thingy'? So we click the dropper and we click it to the costume we want, then we can get its specific color thus all the gears are in the same color and it is accurate.
13) Put online/offline status in the Character page? So we will know if that player is online or not. A small circle is good with green and red status anywhere near the character page.
(Example image: https://i.imgur.com/u0cM4RR.png)
I think that's all I can think for now. :D
< Message edited by Chris.17 -- 3/5/2020 18:26:23 >