Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: How many kinds of elves are there?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: How many kinds of elves are there?
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/2/2016 22:36:26   
Vanilla Icecream

^ Because humans = different ethnicity, not race.
Scientifically speaking, there's no point in categorizing humans 'cause they're all the same race.
Sure, we do classify people as black/white/Asian/whatever, but the only genetic difference is the skin color.
To be honest, I don't think this is too much of a difference since anyone can get sufficiently 'black' if you go out in the sun for a really long time.

Whereas clearly elves have multiple differences according to race other than just 'skin'.

< Message edited by Vanilla Icecream -- 11/2/2016 22:49:00 >
DF  Post #: 51
11/2/2016 23:05:08   
Mordred

quote:

ORIGINAL : Jovan

@Mordred: I just took a close look at that post, and now I'm imagining a drakel-moglin crossbreed. Ugh.

Well then, may the faint of heart gaze no further, for they shall not like what they see.

It's not clear what makes the various races of elves different, whether there's a biological different, or if it's purely magical in nature, such as having different concentrations of elements within them.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 52
11/3/2016 15:52:58   
Jovan

quote:

the same as humans we have black humans white humans asians and arabians and jews they are many kind of humans so what so supriseing with many kinds of elfs?

The differences between "types" of humans are mainly visual. Sure, some races are more susceptible to one sort of disease over another, or have a slightly different skull shape, but humans don't have many major differences. Elves on the other hand, are so differentiated that some have gills, others exist comfortably in freezing climates, and others have wings! That's far more extreme than a difference in skin pigment.

quote:

Well then, may the faint of heart gaze no further, for they shall not like what they see.

Why... just... why does that exist?

< Message edited by Jovan -- 11/3/2016 15:55:49 >

"We do not allow foul language, nudity, extreme realistic violence or drug/alcohol use in our games." - The DF Parent Letter
AQ DF  Post #: 53
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: How many kinds of elves are there?
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition