Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Worlds are so bugged.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Worlds are so bugged.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/28/2016 5:06:51   
racing.lo.mas

We were gifiting at w0, there were 130 players. Some friends could join in the w0 so easily while it was full. Some players reported that they joined in w0 but they weren't with all the gifters. They joined in a sort of another w0. The people who joined other players who weren't in the "real" w0.
People who was in the real w0 got disconected many times or their screens got frozen.

Another thing that happened,
We were 6 or 7 giftere but there was a small problem, some of our gifts were sent to another world. AlonzoTheSanta was gifting in w0 with me, and one of my friends told me that he was gifting at w3. That he was getting all his gifts.
So we missed our gifts, we thought that we were going to get around 2k, we were maaany gifters, but at the end we only got around 600 gifts.
Epic  Post #: 1
12/28/2016 13:41:20   
c1729

I've had this too, nobody else mentioned it before, so I thought it was an isolated event.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/28/2016 13:41:59   
nowras

Most of the gifters were in W3. World 0 was hacked/tweaked or bugged and I can't really confirm which one of them happened. This thing starts when someone, a hacker and/or someone who knows the bug, makes W0 the same as W3 and then joins the fake W0 which shares the same room with w3. After that, whoever jumps to that person will go to the fake W0 (the same room as w3.) These are the details and the developers have to investigate further to learn more about it and to fix this issue.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/28/2016 23:11:33   
.Lord Ginger.

This make no sense. Is not possible.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/30/2016 0:50:25   
Daph Duck

Agreed with lord ginger. Thats not possible. What da heck a world is a world.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Worlds are so bugged.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition