Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

This is wrong

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> This is wrong
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/5/2017 13:25:20   
shadow.bane

How come this exile faction got exile wins while there isn't any war ?

And it's a faction that got created 2 - 3 days ago only!!! Where's the logic in this ?

< Message edited by shadow.bane -- 1/5/2017 13:26:32 >

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/5/2017 13:48:05   
Mother1

LoL I saw a member of that player's faction today and I was wondering the exact same thing.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/5/2017 14:45:25   
shadow.bane

^ikr e.e
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/5/2017 14:50:30   
8x

I wonder if traces of the old Legion/Exile wins system are somehow bugging out in the background. (They one where either all eligible Exile or all eligible Legion factions would get a win)

I'm no expert, but if devs are ever going to be able to fix this, they would need to reproduce it and figure out what condition is being met that awards these factions Exile wins. So, if you have any details about this faction, it wouldn't hurt to post them. Like, what battles did they participate in, did they win any championships and such things.

If I'm not mistaken, only Exile factions seem to receive Exile wins when they shouldn't be able to, right?

< Message edited by 8x -- 1/5/2017 14:55:56 >
Epic  Post #: 4
1/5/2017 20:59:36   
  Exploding Penguin

Moved to bugs from GD.

Epic  Post #: 5
1/6/2017 10:07:48   
shadow.bane

yeah 8x only exiles... and they recently won a juggernaut champion. i never saw a legion faction wins a legion win when there wasn't a war only exiles does. and on old post when titan told me that exile/legion wins can be only awarded during wars not during war cooldown or other. this would be unfair to legion factions like if u remember my old faction post where legion won 15 + times DURING WARS any my faction have granted only 2 wins along side with other factions while exile took the win while they didn't even win.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
1/6/2017 10:16:08   
8x

Because only Exile factions seem to get these odd Exile wins, it makes me think that exile was the alignment that was leading in the daily influence war (the one where it would show influence of top factions in a pie chart) prior to the update of the Exile/Legion win system.

Championship wins used to give influence (not sure if they still do), I wonder if it awards exile wins when exile factions win the most (or all) of the championships that day.

< Message edited by 8x -- 1/6/2017 10:19:12 >
Epic  Post #: 7
1/6/2017 23:22:11   
shadow.bane

^ champ still gives influence and that said faction won only 1 juggernaut champion and granted 2 exile wins.
My thought is that this legion/exile wins system don't stop after each war and still gives exile/legion wins to the winning side every now and then while war on cool-down... We gotta wait till legion wins a war to see if it grants legion factions some legion wins while war gets on cool-down so we will know what the problem is (which imo is that granting legion/exile wins system doesn't stop after each war ends which it should).
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
1/7/2017 2:07:43   
shadow.bane

This is really getting out of hand i mean free influence ? NOT FAIR.... Fix this asap...
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
1/8/2017 23:00:58   
Mother1

@ Shadow bane

It just happened with my faction as well. I was playing during power hour, and when I looked at my faction I noticed I also had an Exile win when I didn't have before.
Epic  Post #: 10
1/9/2017 3:42:55   
shadow.bane

Yeah well legion might win this war they have the better chances to at least. So we shall see what happens after.
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
1/12/2017 13:11:32   
shadow.bane

Reminder of the thread.
After checking it does give a legion win upon champ win only but for exile it's like every day my faction recently won 2 world domination and been awarded with 2 legion wins.
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
1/12/2017 21:25:37   
  Exploding Penguin

My bad, been quite busy this week with the new school term starting and whatnot.

I've brought it up with the devs now, will post if I hear anything back from them (or another staff member may directly address it themselves).

EDIT: Will be investigated in a few days from now

< Message edited by Exploding Penguin -- 1/15/2017 16:22:19 >
Epic  Post #: 13
12/14/2017 13:24:42   
bluetiger

Hello everyone, i have just noticed that if i click on the gifting bar i see (Login everyday between Dec 1 - Dec 29 to claim a NEW holiday present!) Actually it has to be (Login everyday between Dec 1 - Dec 31 to claim a NEW holiday present!) can we just fix this ? Thanks for your time
Epic  Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> This is wrong
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition