Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Quests - Read the first post!

 
Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Quests - Read the first post!
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/6/2019 19:50:21   
Legendary Ash
Member

Blarney War:
The Cai-Man Island

Today's Event or Blarney Portal Painting > Blarney War: The Cai-Man Island

<<Uncle Sham stands behind a podium with a pot of gold icon in front and a map of Lore on a stand behind him, fourteen black silhouettes of leprechauns stand outside the Bank of Leprechaunia>>
Uncle Sham: Attention! Gentlechauns, we've been set back for the entire first quarter. While our duties in the balance of fortune are unperturbed, me- our nation's GOLD reserves were involved in...
Uncle Sham: ...And I shudder ta say this, but ye have all been chosen for bein' made of sterner stuff than most...
Uncle Sham: ..Expenses. I- WE spent non-zero amounts of coin on delivery services last Frostval!
Leprechauns: Unforgivable!
Leprechauns: ...Good thing me wife ain't here to hear this.
Leprechauns: How did something like this happen?!
Uncle Sham: I know, I know. But despite this travesty-
O'Billy: ...Is it so bad? The bank has earned some actual WILLING customers since you helped Frostvale. Maybe we can make it a regular-
Uncle Sham: O'Billy, one more word outtae yer trap and ye'll have a meetin' with me cane for treason.
O'Billy: ....
Uncle Sham: Right then. Despite rumors about my allegiances and health, which I'll note ta be punishable by poverty. I am no longer indisposed. Nay, I am more resolute than ever!
Uncle Sham: I have identified the two most prominent competitors to the monopoly of the Bank of Leprechaunia. We shall mobilize the the Leprechaun Armed Forces this very day and reestablish our hegemony!
Uncle Sham: Our primary forces will lay siege to the fledging travesty that is the Leprechaun Private Bank.
Uncle Sham: The Armada has been militarily unsuccessful these years, but ye should be able to handle this operation... I am sending ye to take back from our undercutters at the Cai-Man Island!
Uncle Sham: Set sail to this location and dig up all the buried GOLD ye can find! This is not an invasion. We have no idea of how well defended the area is, and we'll need ye here when yer done.
Uncle Sham: So sneak in, get the treasure, and get back out. Don't get bogged down in combat.
Uncle Sham: Am I clear?
Leprechauns: AYE!
Uncle Sham: Ye have yer orders gentlechauns! Move out!

<<Liborg wearing eyeglasses writes in a red cover book with a feather pen on a rectangular table inside a building with gold walls, doorway and green rectangular carpet>>
Liborg: Not the best of quarters... That many accounts closed? The nation really isn't doing well. Even more war spending just when it seemed we'd bet on peace for once.
Liborg: I can't believe I used to be part of this problem.

<<A cyberchaun and two leprechauns, one medium and one tiny walk in through the doorway>>
Liborg: It's an hour early for the meeting. What's up?
Leprechaun: Bad news, boss.
Liborg: Yes, I'm just reading the quarterly reports. I know everyone's trying their best, don't worry. We'll figure out how to improve our situation during the meeting.
Leprechaun: A bit more urgent than that.
Liborg: ...Oh no, did Old Moira make camp at the stalls again?
Liborg: Nobody panic, just evacuate the customers. Get the janitors some jars so they can catch her frogs and some cheese to lure her out with. I'll get the hose.
Liborg: As long as she didn't bring a gogg this time, we'll be done before my 5 O'Clock appointment.
Leprechaun: I'm afraid it's Uncle Sham. Again.
Liborg: Really? He's been incredibly nice since Frostval.
Leprechaun: He got better. Or worse again. He's looking to catch up to lost profits by going after all of his competitors at once. The entire Leprechaun army is marching.
Leprechaun: They'll be at our door eventually, and I don't think they'll be up for negotiating.
Liborg: Not when we have secessionist as clients, no. This is terrible! I don't have an army anymore, and our security can't hold against the brunt of the Leprechaun forces.
Leprechaun: We have some time to plan an evacuation.
Liborg: ... No. I don't like our odds, but bullies have to be stood up to. I need all three of you to send some messages for me.
Liborg: First, go find Lallace on the double. His people beat Uncle before. That'll help our odds.

<<The tiny leprechaun walks off to the left>>
Liborg: Secondly, send word to Battleon. We can't make this without their help. Let's just hope they're ready to be forgiving.

<<The second leprechaun walks off to the left>>
Leprechaun: What about me?
Liborg: Call the O'Clock family and send them my apologies. As happy as I am that the Timekeepers have started employing leprechauns, I won't have time to meet with all five of them.

<<The cyberchaun walks off to the left>>
Liborg: I'm counting on you, <<You>>...

The Cai-Man Islands


<<Black silhouettes with yellow eyes of a flock of birds flying and an alligator swimming in the waters move towards the right as Uncle Sham leads his army of cyberchauns and leprechauns, a leprechuan in power suit beats on two drums>>
Sham: Alright lads, they say these Cai-Man are dangerous... fierce. We'll show them they pale in comparison to the fierness of me greed! Let's go!!

<<Uncle Sham turns to the around from left to the right and walks in that direction>>

War Camp

Blarney
War

The Cai-Man Island

Uncle Sham is back to his old ways, and
going all out! Sending his Leprechaun
Armada to the Cai-Man Island to destroy
competitors to the Bank of Leprechaunia!
Now Liborg, who appears to have reformed
herself, has asked for your help!


50%

<<Liborg stands on the left and Uncle Sham stands with his leprechaun and cyberchaun army on the right, a black silhouette of the leprechaun ships in the distance sail towards the center of the island in Screen 3 without the tiki huts and monsters>>
Liborg: Stop your forces, Uncle, there's still time to negotiate.
Uncle Sham: And here I thought you said I taught ye well... Though gettin' <<You>> on your side is a good con, I'll grant ye that.
Liborg: No more cons, Uncle, only hard working chauns. Even if they're synonymous to you.
<<You>>: Uncle Sham! What is wrong with you?! I thought you'd finally learned your lesson over Frostval.
Uncle Sham: YOU are what's wrong with me! Ever since that Nightmare Queen turned me bank upside down on her way ta yer village, I've had these... these... these fits!
<<You>>: Is that your word for growing a conscience and helping people out instead of nation-scale banditry?
Uncle Sham: YES! Because of ye, I... I actually SPENT GOLD during Frostval!
Liborg: Uncle, you more than made a return on that gold by attracting clients to your bank. I thought you'd changed too.
Uncle Sham: It's the principle of the thing!
<<You>>: I have to say I'm disappointed, Sham. I thought you'd actually developed a festive spirit. I'd have liked to see you during SnuggleFest...
<<You>>: Maybe learning to be someone's hero could've turned you around for good.
Uncle Sham: I'm sure ye would have enjoyed such a travesty, but fortunately I recovered well before then.

<<Uncle Sham turns around to face the leprechauns on the right>>
Uncle Sham: Yes, I completely recovered before SnuggleFest… And nothing disgraceful happened on that day.

<<Uncle Sham with hair dyed amber, wears a pink sash, kilt adorned with hearts, feather wings and two green, two blue balloons to lift himself into the air is chained on the left ankle to a stone sphere in his bedroom, there is a map of Gold locations, a book shelf, two potions one green and one pink, scattered piles of gold coins and gold bars, a bed frame composed of gold, there is a large crack in the vault door on the left>>
Love Sham: RELEASE ME AT ONCE. LOVE IS IN THE AIR, AND SO AM I!
Leprechaun: No way. If we let you go out like that, you'll kill us when you get back.

<<Returns to You standing beside Liborg on the beach facing Uncle Sham and his army>>
<<You>>: Then I'll have to keep treating you as an enemy. Let's cut this war short right here and now.
Uncle Sham: Couldn't agree more! Now that ye kindly made yer way to me staging grounds at the each, I will happily oblige. The Leprechaun Armada returns victorious. Now our combined might is aimed squarely at ye!
Uncle Sham: I hope ye like cannons.
….

Uncle Sham: Any time now.

<<A Cai-Man walks in from the right, Uncle Sham evades him by walking towards the waters, the Cai-Man attacks the leprechauns, throwing them into the air and waters, and holds Uncle Sham captive in his right hand>>
Uncle Sham: ...These aren't me Leprechaun Sailors.
???: You command the invaders, then? Good.
???: Your pitiful armada attempted to loot our home. The few that knew better than to loot the secrets we guard ran aground on our reefs. The rest could not fight us in our home turf.
???: But in gratitude for the ships you gave us, I will grant your wish. If you so crave the treasure that our trusted allies buried in our islands...
???: ...then I will gladly bury you with it.

<<The Cai-Man turns around to the right and leaves walking off>>
<<You>>: ...He really has this coming, you know.
Liborg: *Sigh* Yes...
<<You>>: It's tempting to just let this happen..
Liborg: I know.
<<You>>: REALLY tempting.
Liborg: Trust me, I know.
<<You>>: ...But we can't leave him like that.
Liborg: I got my second chance, so I'm not about to deny him his... fifteenth?
<<You>>: We better hurry before those Cai-Men find a cozy hole to bury your uncle in...

  • Guest List

  • War Rewards
  • Top Character War Wins!
    Top 25
    Cai-Man Elite Pet
    Top 50
    Cai-Man Hunter Elite Male and Female Faces
    1000 Individual Kills
    Cai-Man Glaive Elite
  • Go Back

    Top Hat
    You are now wearing a Leprechuan's top hat!

    4-leaf clover
    This magical 4-leaf clover just healed you!

    Chest
    Click the chest to open, reveals eighteen stacks of gold coins, gold bar, blue gem, red gem while a purple gem and two coins fall to the ground
    You have equipped a special Leprechaun Power Armor! It will disappear when you log out.

    Potions By Lucretia
    Lucretia: Get your potions here! Free samples for Guardians! Full heals from the punch bowl! Talk to me for specialty potions!
  • Deal!
    <<You>>: Wait... Lucretia? What are you doing here?
  • ???
    Lucretia: Running a shop! I wouldn't be much of a businesswoman if I didn't go where the customers were, no?
  • I guess?
    Lucretia: If you want, I have a shop set up out back for specialty potions!

    Potion bag
    You must be a Guardian to refill your Health potions from this bag.

    Bubbling Purple liquid Cauldron
    You down a glass and are fully healed! Tastes like almond/anise/apple/banana/blackberry/blood/blueberry/burning/butter rum/butterscotch/caramel/cherry/chocolate/cinammon/clove/coconut/coffee/cola/cotton candy/cream soda/dandelion and burdock/dragonfruit/failure/fruit punch/ginger ale/grape/honey/lemon/lemonade/lemon-lime/licorice/lime/maple/marshmallow/mint/moglinberry/moglnberry wine/Nutella/orange/passionfruit/peach/peanut butter/peppermint/piña colada/pineapple/prunes/purple/raspberry/root beer/sarsaparilla/sour apple/sour cherry/sour grape/strawberry/success/watermelon/wildberry!

  • To Battle!
      How many waves would you like to fight before returning to camp to rest?
    • One
    • Two
    • Three
    • Five
    • ENDLESS

      You will now fight # wave(s) before returning to camp!
      Four Battles from Monster Pool full heal after each two
      [X] Click this button to return to camp at the next save point.

  • Secret Mission!

    Once the war meter reaches 100%

    <<Liborg and You walk in from the left on the edge of the sand beach with waters surrounding the island>>
    Liborg: Their lines are finally broken.
    <<You>>: I can't believe it...
    Liborg: They did put up a serious fight, and Uncle Sham's forces sure didn't help...
    <<You>>: No, I mean I can't believe Rhubarb was serious about these islands. I'm a veritable cartographer by now and even I thought he was pulling the old miser's leg.
    Cai-Man: New invaders are flanking! Attack!
    Leprechauns: ...HEY! They stole our ships too! Get them!
    <<You>>: Oh, NOW you see eye to eye. Glad to be of help there... Now come and get some.

  • Battle with Liborg's help
    Liborg will now battle by your side!
  • Battle by yourself

    Two Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after

    Battle: Cai-Man (2)
    Full Heal

    ???: ENOUGH!

    <<A Cai-Man with grey plated armor emerges from the jungle on the right>>
    ???: You gave a remarkable chase, but your invasion ends now. You had ample chance to turn back.
    ???: If you wish to be buried with your leader, then so be it.
    <<You>>: Wait, please! Can we at least try to talk this out?
    ???: Certainly.
    Liborg: ...Really?
    ???: You fought bravely, pursued us fiercely and show at least SOME restraint in the face of mortal danger. That commands respect.
    <<You>>: Well, that's refreshing. Let's start with introductions, then. I am <<You>>, from Battleon.
    Liborg: Call me Liborg. I'm from Leprechaunia.
    Archos: I am Archos, Chief Warden of the Cai-Man Islands. I will hear what you have to say, outlanders, but you have better give me a good reason to let you remain here.
    Archos: Your leader has gravely offended us and exposed our secrets.
    <<You>>: Actually, Uncle Sham is not our leader. He's attacked our lands over and over again. Failed every time, I might add.
    Liborg: I'm from the same nation, but definitely no friend of his.
    Archos: You sail in this greedy runt's vessels and chase his abductors across the sea, but expect me to believe that you are enemies?
    <<You>>: Seriously. I'm friends with Rhubarb, he can back me up on this.
    Archos: ...You are suspiciously well-spoken for a pirate, or a close ally of one.
    <<You>>: Says the giant armored alligator.
    Archos: Touché. Regardless, what purpose could you possibly have in saving your enemy?
    <<You>>: Pint-sized, warmongering pile of greed or not, he's got something of an important role back in our continent.
    Liborg: And I shudder to say it, but I'm pretty sure that the entire chain of command he'd leave behind would be even worse. I'm not okay with leaving him to die either.
    Archos: You have my sympathy. But these matters are irrelevant to a Cai-Man. We guard our secrets and those of our allies at all costs. I find no reason to release one who would so wantonly and literally dig them up.
    <<You>>: ...Then I take it there's no way to get him back other than right through you.
    Archos: Correct.
    <<You>>: No hard feelings?
    Archos: Assuming you can win...
    <<You>>: Oh, it's not an assumption.

    Battle: Archos
    Full Heal

    <<Archos lies on the edge where the sand on the beach meets water>>
    Archos: Argh. Well fought, outlander. You may have it your way.
    <<You>>: Let's just say I have more experience than most people who have been around as long as I have. Look, I know Rhubarb has some... questionable contacts, but you seem to be pretty honorable.
    <<You>>: Let us take Sham back. He'll call off his forces, and we'll let Rhubarb know that he can sink any ship from Sham's navy that sets sail for your home.
    <<You>>: Besides, being around him that much must have been punishment enough.
    Archos: Indeed. You make a compelling enough point.

    <<Uncle Sham walks from the right and looks right and left two times and turns a tint of red>>
    Uncle Sham: Oi! What makes ye think I'll stop me armies?! There's still enough Uncle Sham to give all SIX of ye whatfor!

    <<Uncle Sham walks to the left and falls to the sand>>
    Uncle Sham: Oh you, lovely money, the Rose of Goldcoin… *snore*
    Archos: Perhaps you truly should take him before he shares his morning meal.
    <<You>>: Thank you for being reasonable, even if it took a beating to get there. If you ever need an ally to call on, send word for me through Rhubarb. We got off on the wrong foot, but hopefully we can get along from now on.
    Liborg: And I'll see what I can do to keep word of the islands from spreading.
    Archos: If you respect our secrecy as you claim you will, then we may meet again on better terms. We can do without the idle threats should the contrary happen.
    Archos: Now go, <<You>>. I wish you smooth sailing back to your home.

    Shop: Blarney 2019: Reef Financing

    Weapons:
    Cai-Man Warden's Glaive (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Cai-Man Reefstalker's Glaive (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Pets:
    Cai-Man Warrior (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Titles:
    Stock Breaker (Lv 5, 10 wins)
    Aggressive Economist (Lv 10, 30 wins)
    Adventure Capitalist (Lv 15, 80 wins)
    Cai-Man Warden (Lv 20, 200 wins)
    Cai-Man Reefstalker (Lv 30, 500 wins)
    Cai-Man Conqueror (Lv 50, 1000 wins)


  • Play again!
  • Re-Open Shop
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

    Monster Pool

    Cai-Man
    Cyberchaun
    Dragonchaun
    Giant Cyberchaun
    Giant Ninjachaun
    GO-LD Walker
    Leprechaun Power Armor
    Ninjachaun
    O'Greeny
    O'Meany
    O'Teeny
    Tiny Ninjachaun

    2 Text error are underlined both in transcript above and below:

    We shall mobilize the the Leprechaun Armed Forces this very day and reestablish our hegemony!
    Should remove the second "the".
    We'll show them they pale in comparison to the fierness of me greed!
    Should be "fiercness".

    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 4/6/2019 20:01:17 >
  • AQ  Post #: 76
    4/30/2019 17:18:08   
    roobee
    Member
     

    Bad Eggs quest for Grenwog 2015 should update that a shop containing nerfit will open after the quest.
    Info submission here
    Encyclopedia here
    Post #: 77
    5/2/2019 17:05:57   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Grenwog
    Festival
    Trouble A-Poaches!

    Today's Event or April Fools' Portal Painting > Trouble A-Poaches!

    <<You walk in from the left and stand next to a Salamander strapped with chests, bags and a saddle, Valencia stands a few feet away with a flying light purple moglin on a grass plain with mountains in the distance>>
    Valencia: Welcome back to Battleon, <<You>>! I hope your quest went well.
    <<You>>: If you call chasing months-old leftover undead plants away from Skraeling nomads and being stuck with their stench for the entire trip back, returning ON FOOT because no camel or salamander would go near me...
    <<You>>: ...then discovering that sand leeches are very much not an old nomad's tale, but a real thing that is coarser than sand itself and gets in even more places... "went well", then yes, it went splendidly.
    Valencia: Hahaha, oh wow, that takes me back. I mean- ! That sounds terrible and I'm glad you haven't been eggsanguinated.
    <<You>>: ….
    Valencia: Did you happen get my message?
    <<You>>: All four of them, yes. Seriously, you and your business proposals with hearts everywhere... But I got the important one on my way back to town. What's this about the festival being in shambles?
    Valencia: I'm afraid it's gotten even worse since I sent for you. Now it doesn't look like there's going to be a celebration at all.
    <<You>>: It sure doesn't. Not a werehare in sight, like you said, but where's everyone? Usually they'd be putting up decorations by now.
    Valencia: Some people went missing in the neighboring villages a few days ago, so most people left to mount a search party led by Robina.
    <<You>>: Rats, I wish I'd arrived sooner. I could have caught up with them to lend a hand. But they've got a good tracker at the head, at least.
    Valencia: Well, there's something we could do for them anyways.
    <<You>>: What do you have in mind?
    Valencia: I've been thinking that you and I could make sure they still have a Grenwog Festival to come back to. It should be just the thing to cheer up the missing people, too.
    <<You>>: That strikes me as the less important of two jobs, but since I'm this late to the investigation...
    Valencia: Making people smile can be important too. I'm no slouch at tracking myself, and with your eggspertise we should be able to crack this in time for the celebration.
    <<You>>: *twitch*
    Valencia: C'mon, it'll be fun. We haven't worked together in ages.
    <<You>>: I can tell I'm going to regret this, but we've refused to let armies and dinosaurs ruin this holiday before...
    Valencia: Eggcelent! I knew I could count on you!
    <<You>>: *twitch*
    <<You>>: Let's just go already.
    Valencia: I know just where to start. Oh, Grumbugly? Get the guards. And if anyone gets past them, I want you to blast them sky high with enough fire for me to see it from anywhere, then sit on them until I'm back.
    Grumbugly: Grrrr? Grrr.

    <<Valencia leaps and descends onto the ground crouching on the path between two trees, in the distance is the Guardian tower>>
    Valencia: Over here! I found a trail.
    <<You walk in from the left and Valencia stands up>>
    <<You>>: Looks like two sets of tracks.
    Valencia: Or a quadruped dragging one pair of legs. One set's digitigrade, the other looks like it slipped on the cobbles, but not on the... Oh.
    <<You>>: Yeah. The Grenwog. And it's heading AWAY from Battleon?
    Valencia: It can't have eaten its fill already. I'm eggstremely certain that there no werebunnies showed up at Battleon to beggin with.
    <<You>>: Do you think you could maybe... NOT do-
    Valencia: Hold that thought, it looks like we're not the only ones on the trail!
  • Battle with Valencia's help
    Valencia will now battle by your side!
  • Battle by yourself

    Two Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after

    Battle: Grand Eggobbler Sr.
    Full Heal

    Valencia: ...Aren't those usually ambush predators?
    <<You>>: They must really be smelling blood if they're actively tracking the Grenwog instead of lying in wait... Although without eggs, they don't exactly have much of an ambush to set up.
    Valencia: Plus a starved Grenwog might make for easy enough prey to draw random monsters and eggsasperated adventurers.
    <<You>>: It's going to be seeking refuge, then. Come on, I know just the forest pass to get to the usual lairs quickly. It's not far from where the tracks lead.
    Valencia: If we find the Grenwog, we might be able to follow it to wherever the eggs actually are. Off we go, then! This is getting eggciting.
    <<You>>: Follow me, then.

    <<A grey background with nothing in it>>
    <<You>>: Wait, you just did it again. Twice. Gah!
    <<A large tree trunk bent over forms an arch over a path in Screen 7, there is a mountain in the distance>>
    Valencia: ...But the mercs got the black book instead of the golden book we were shooting for, and the entire eggsploration came crashing down on us when they started trying to read it.
    Valencia: With a little help from Warlic's bug potions, though, I still managed to get out of there with my treasure.
    Valencia: Purely eggstemporaneous, I assure you. I didn't know we'd have to deal with those bugs, or I'd have brought enough for them too. Even if they were jerks.
    <<Valencia leaps and descends onto the ground, You walk in from the left to stand next to her>>
    <<You>>: Okay, Valencia, stop. What's going on?
    Valencia: What do you mean?
    <<You>>: I'm not complaining about getting to hang out with you again, or about you being in a good mood. And I know you like the Grenwog Festival, but you're acting strange.
    Valencia: "Strange"?
    <<You>>: Come on, Val. You've seen me drop the clueless hero routine a lot of times by now.
    Valencia: Alright, alright... Yes, I know I usually stick to either the big causes or the big treasure hunts. Stay on the profitable side of things and hire adventurers for everything else. To be fair, I do have a business to run.
    Valencia: But Grenwog is kind of dear to me. It means a little more than just a spring festival. This stays between us, alright? But there's a lot of good memories attached to it that I won't get to eggsperience again.
    <<You>>: So saving the holiday is kind of like preserving those memories.
    Valencia: Eggsactly.
    <<You>>: ...And that. I'm used to taking a fair deal of PUNishment, but not from you.
    Valencia: You don't have to be so neggative about it.
    <<You>>: Did you just...?
    Valencia: Heheh. That's where the fond memories come in. I love egg hunts so much because they used to be a Surehunter family tradition. I know I've given the name something of a different reputation, but we used to be...
    <<You>>: ...More like Zephyros than he'd like to admit?
    Valencia: Psh. We were better. He's better than I'll acknowledge to his face, but we were a family, after all. A team.
    Valencia: ...And then we weren't. But before my mother passed, and my father... went his own way, Grenwog was about the one time of year that we'd slow down and have a little time at home.
    Valencia: There was this years-long eggscavation when I was a little girl, and my parents kept digging up these little golden eggs from the ruins. There were so many of them...
    <<You>>: *twitch*
    Valencia: You know, several ancient civilizations all throughout the Greenguard and western eggspanse areas treated the egg as a symbol of the coming of spring. The infinite potential of life in the simplest shape.
    Valencia: *chuckle* Daddy would hide them all over the house so I'd have to search for them, and make more egg jokes the closer I got to finding one. Mom used to joke that his sense of humor got cursed at the dig site.
    <<You>>: That's rather sweet. ...And explains a lot. Even your play time was all about archeology and hidden treasure.
    Valencia: It was great while it lasted.
    <<You>>: I'm sorry things went so wrong for you then. But alright. You clearly cherish these memories, so you can count on me to keep them alive.
    Valencia: Wonderful!
    <<You>>: ….
    Valencia: ….?
    <<You>>: The puns aren't stopping now that we've bonded, are they.
    Valencia: <<You>>, they're barely starting.
    <<You>>: ...I'm going to take this out on the monsters that think we haven't noticed their ambush.
    Monster: Oh come on, it was just getting good.

    Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after each two

    <<You>>: I got my cheap catharsis out of the way, and those monsters won't be going around ruining your ruthless businesswoman image. Can we get back on the trail now? All the fighting kind of scuffed it.
    ???: You can, but you may not.

    <<Branches grow from the trunk of the arching tree to block the path in the forest while a green sphere appears a few steps in front of Valencia and You, a Dryad emerges from it>>
    ???: The forest is in a vulnerable state in this region. It will not permit further incursions until its assailants are expelled.
    <<You>>: Judging by your appearance and the sudden implication that the forest itself has a will, I'm assuming you're some sort of guardian figure.
    ???: Your perception of the evident is noted.
    <<You>>: A snarky one. Aren't we off to a great start already...
    Valencia: ...Huh. I've only read about this, it's been generations since a Surehunter last recorded finding one. So I might be wrong, but I think she's a Dryad.
    Folia: Correct. My name is Folia.
    <<You>>: Alright then, Folia the Dryad. Why exactly can't we enter?
    Folia: Hunters have recently entered the forest. This is typical, and accepted. Life consumes life, and so it endures and evolves. But this group shows none of the restraint that your kind normally practices.
    Folia: They kill beyond their share and far beyond their fill. This is not predation, but destruction. They topple the balance of the forest. While change is a part of balance, there must be a rhythm to it, lest the cycle become a spiral.
    <<You>>: We definitely don't want to do anything like that. In fact, it looks like these hunters may have caused the problem we've been looking into. Werebunnies haven't been doing their usual rounds for the start of spring.
    Valencia: ...And if the local wildlife is getting stirred up by eggcessive hunting, that might have something to do with the disappearances.
    Folia: ...This is known to the forest.
    <<You>>: The werebunnies or missing people?
    Folia: The cycle is disturbed. Werebunnies are frightened by the hunters and displaced predators, and remain in their hutches. Grenwogs find no prey in civilization, and so they overhunt the forest passes.
    Folia: Contained, the prey grows desperate and transforms, laying ambushes. The ambushes deprive other predators of prey, and increase hostility. And so the forest must cope. It calls out.
    Folia: Those of us who answer the call leave our lives behind to become its wardens. But others are stranded just as the creatures of the forest are.
    <<You>>: Then you're one of the people who went missing... Rats, everyone in town is on a wild gobbler chase! Please let us through. We can rescue the others, deal with the hunters and save Grenwog in one trip.
    Folia: ...This may be wise. The forest is not yet willing to take extreme measures to eliminate this threat, for the consequences may reach an opposite but equally undesirable intensity.
    Folia: Comparatively, you resolve this with both precision and speed. So be it.
    Folia: You are not on the best terms with the creatures of the forest, but you do not destroy wantonly. You are free to pass, but... be warned. I remember you, <<You>>, you and your heroism...
    Folia: ...but my brethren may not be so welcoming. They can be zealous to a fault in the defense of their oath.

    <<The branches of the tree remove themselves from the ground of the forest path>>
    <<You>>: Thank you. We'll get the stranded people out and solve the situation as soon as possible.

    Two Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after

    <<Valencia leaps and descends onto the ground as You walk in from the left and stop in front of a pile of pink with yellow zig zags and purple with cyan zig zags eggs in the forest>>
    <<You>>: That's an odd pile of eggs. They're normally laid in lairs, not clustered up like that.
    Valencia: These were definitely left here by someone. Like, say, a poacher. Which would make them-
    <<You>>: Please don't.
    Valencia: Spoilsport.
    <<You>>: Wait. Do you hear anything?

    Stat
    Roll
    Ambush!
    Forest creatures noticed the eggs and started using them as bait! Can you get the eggs and slip out quickly and quietly?
    Difficulty: 77
    Stat Used: Dexterity
  • Roll!
    If you fail the roll
  • Defy It!
    By an effort of will you can spend <<value>> Sp to automatically win the roll. Do you wish to do that?
    • Yes
    • No

  • Next
    If you selected No, Next or lack the Sp to defy it
      Battle: Grenwog
      Some of the eggs
      broke in the fight, but
      you still got a lot!
      +100-600 Eggs!

      Oh no!

    If you succeeded the roll
      Jackpot! And you're
      out in time to avoid
      the ambush!
      +100-999 Eggs!

      Yes!


    Two Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after

    <<A farmer and a person in Rogue outfit kneel next to the pile of eggs>>
    <<You>>: There you are! People have been looking for you everywhere! Don't worry, you're safe now.
    Farmer: Oh thank the gods! I was out in the woods doing my... business when I heard explosions and the wildlife started going crazy! I've been too afraid to go anywhere.
    Villager: ...I was just out trying to find some eggs, then the same thing happened. I've been staying by this huge pile hoping for whoever put it together to stop by and show me the way back.
    Valencia: The fastest way back is the path we came from.. Just follow the trail of unconscious monsters, tracks of battle and chunks of bruised ego.
    <<You>>: It won't be safe for long, though. These poachers are really stirring the forest up.
    Valencia: Seriously, legg it.
    <<You>>: ...I genuinely can't tell with you anymore.
    That's a lot of eggs. You're
    starting to wonder if Valencia
    has a pun for every single one.
    +100-1500 Eggs!

    Yes!!


    Two Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after

    <<A poacher in Hunter armor stands at the edge of a cliff on Screen 14>>
    Jurg: Come on, you sock-wearing, accented fuzzball... All the rabbits and gobblers got spooked away, now smell the eggs and get on my sights...
    <<You>>: I should've known it was your sorry behind and pathetic stubble behind all of this trouble.

    <<Jurg turns around to face You on the left>>
    Jurg: Oh great. YOU again.
    Valencia: You now this poacher?
    Jurg: I'll have you know I was a renowned hunter until this so-called "hero" decided to stomp over my career.
    <<You>>: Oh, put the Grenwog's sock in it.
    Valencia: Ew.
    Jurg: Were you expecting me to just change careers because you ruined my reputation and chased off my clientele?
    Jurg: I'm a survivor, <<You>>, and what I used to do for money, now I do it because there's nothing else for me to do. No one will buy from me or give me any hunting work.
    Jurg: But you know what? That's fine. I don't need payment. The way I see it, this is a promotion. From hunter to apex predator. Quite a bit better, wouldn't you agree?
    <<You>>: Right from the start, you put innocent people in danger to create the very problems you then sold yourself as the solution to. And you're not only still justifying it, you're doing it again.
    <<You>>: More of your "survival of the fittest", not doubt.
    Valencia: Are you going to keep egging him on, or are you actually going to stop him?
    <<You>>: ...Draw your weapon, Jurg. You're not getting out with a warning this time.
    Jurg: Oh, I'm sorry, did you think I had my back uncovered? HUNTERS, to arms!

    Two Battles: Poacher
    Full Heal

    Battle: Jurg the Poacher
    Full Heal

    Valencia: Apeggs predator? Please. You're a cornered runt with delusions of grandeour.
    Jurg: Not... Not quite beaten yet. Come at me again, I dare you...
    <<You>>: And step on the trap I've been carefully avoiding this whole fight? But then I wouldn't get to do THIS.

    <<You avoid a brown mace swinging from the tree branch, it hits Jurg knocking him off the cliff and splashing into the waters below>>
    Jurg: Augh! Hot hot hot! This is almost boiling!

    <<The large rock on the path near the cliff shakes>>
    Jurg: ...Oh no.

    <<The large rock rolls off the cliff and falls onto Jurg with a crashing sound>>
    Jurg: … Oww…
    Jurg: Just you wait until I figure out where all my limbs go, and... And I'm stuck.
    Jurg: Grenwog, don't you dare. I swear if I could get my arms free... GET OFF. I AM NOT A CHAIR.
    <<You>>: That should sort him out, I think. The Grenwog AND the Grenwog Festival are saved from his stupidity.
    Valencia: So you cracked him over the head and dropped him in the simmering springs. That was some eggregious hurt you put on him.
    <<You>>: ...You're not about to say that was too cruel, right? The boulder was a coincidence, and he's tough enough to get out of there. Eventually.
    Valencia: No, I was about to say that it looks like the poacher got po-
    <<You>>: ...Valencia, I know you've been siting on that one for a while, but I am bEGGing you not to say it.
    Valencia: ….
    <<You>>: ...I just did it myself, didn't I.
    Valencia: Twice. And it was everything I hoped for.
  • <<A black heart icon>>

    <<The scene of the top of a forest with a mountain in the distance and a large tilted tree trunk shakes as three grey silhouettes of birds fly upwards emerging from the forest below>>
    <<You>>: AUGH!
    Shop: Grenwog: Trouble A-Poaches!
    Weapons:
    Survivor's Rough Rifle (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Survivor's Blazing Rifle (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Spells:
    Dryad Aqua Blast (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)

  • Play again!
  • Grenwog
    Festival
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
    Monster Pool

    All-Consuming Were-Hare
    Berserk BURP
    Bun-Broiler
    Chiken
    Corybantic BURP
    Dryad
    Esurient Were-Hare
    FlibbityGibbit
    Gorarog
    Green Knight
    Insatiable Were-Hare
    Maddened BURP
    Ravenous BURP
    Soul Devouring Were-Hare
    World-Eating Were-Hare
    4 Text errors are underlined both in transcript above and below:

    Did you happen get my message?
    Should be "happen to get".
    Eggcelent! I knew I could count on you!
    Should be "Eggcellent".
    It can't have eaten its fill already. I'm eggstremely certain that there no werebunnies showed up at Battleon to beggin with.
    Should remove "there".
    You're a cornered runt with delusions of grandeour.
    Should be "grandeur".

    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 6/17/2019 22:17:18 >
  • AQ  Post #: 78
    5/2/2019 22:24:55   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    The Void


  • Battle!
  • Shop
  • Go to Battleon
  • Go to Granemor

    Starslayer: This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of The Boatman, and will soon see the end of all of Lore!
  • I don't think so!

    Battle: StarSlayer
    Full Heal

    Shop: Starslayer's Armoury

    Armors:
    StarSlayer (Lv 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    StarSaviour (Lv 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Pets:
    Dark Visor (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    House Items:
    Starslayer
    Titles:
    StarSlayer
    StarSaviour
    Faces:
    Dark Visor F (Lv 15)
    Dark Visor M (Lv 15)
  • AQ  Post #: 79
    6/3/2019 17:23:42   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    quote:

    Umazen
    Uprising
    Part I: The Umazon Stirs

    Today's Event > Umazen Uprising Part I: The Umazon Stirs

    <<An Umazen leads her horse pulling a wagon of barrels, she is stopped by Robina, a farmer and grey silhouettes of a group of farmers, with Yulgar standing a few steps in front of them>>
    Yulgar: ...No, the coin's good. I didn't have trouble with the order, and I can guarantee you'll have no issue with the quality.
    Umazen: We had no reason to doubt a blacksmith of your renown regardless. But you are clearly dissatisfied, and I'd rather not let unspoken concerns cost my people a good start to a convenient trade arrangement.
    Umazen: Speak frankly.
    Yulgar: Alright. Look, if I'm going to be completely honest? I've heard all the rumors about your people. Sure, I have no reason to believe half of them, but I know enough to be sure that you've got to have plenty of enemies.
    Yulgar: And I don't just mean bandits who get too tempted by big caravans with half-armored women.
    Yulgar: I'm talking about raiders. Slavers. People nasty enough to have bounties on them across every town with a name, even in Krovesport.
    Umazen: Are you worried that our deal might attract their retaliation.
    Yulgar: The farther away those renegades stay, the better, but this is Battleon. They can't get near without having an army of adventurers and Guardians flatten them.
    Yulgar: No, I'm all for you taking the fight to them, freeing their victims and going back home with plenty of reward gold. You do a good deed and I eventually get that gold.
    Umazen: Speak directly then, blacksmith. Our mutual respect demands that much. What is your concern?
    Yulgar: But when a client with enemies that nasty is clearly going to war, I'd appreciate it if people got a heads up about the coming danger.
    Umazen: ...The Umazen forces are not marching to war. Only our Emancipators and deserters carry out such open conflicts. Our only concern is protecting our homeland.
    Yulgar: Look, miss. I've manned the forge through more wars than anyone should have to live through.
    Yulgar: Even my disciple has already seen too much, and I was hoping he wouldn't have needed to see half the things he already has before the day he takes over.
    Yulgar: If I thought this gear was going to go to a bad cause. I wouldn't have made it. So please, just level with me. Is there going to be a war that anyone needs to be warned about?
    Umazen: I give you my word that people are not bringing war on any others.
    Yulgar: ...That's as much as I'm getting out of you, eh? Fine. That'll do.
    Umazen: Farewell then, citizens of Battleon.

    <<The Umazen leads her horse past Robina and the farmers>>
    <<You>>: ...What was that about? I've never seen so many Umazen in one place. Almost thought we had a war on our hands for a moment, with a whole platoon on our door.
    Robina: That's how trade with the Umazen usually goes. They make big bulk deals out of town, where the big armed caravan won't get people riled up.
    <<You>>: That explains why I haven't seen them around. They must trade very infrequently, then, and cover their needs for a long period every time. Must make them a juicy target for bandits.
    Robina: That's right, <<You>>. That's why they send word ahead of time, make their orders via messenger and travel with a platoon for escort.
    <<You>>: Let me guess. They then show up too early or too late, and take a different spot. Or show up with a bunch of bandit loot to sell on top of the agreed goods.
    Robina: Little bit of column A, all of column B. Not a bad guess, I'm impressed.
    <<You>>: Thank you. Good to see nothing bad was happening... Er, Yulgar? Is anything wrong? You're awful quiet. Don't tell me we DO have a fight to worry about.
    Yulgar: Don't worry, <<You>>. We don't have a war coming our way for once.
    <<You>>: You don't seem reassured by that.
    Yulgar: That's because I'm not. I've seen how much lies offend Umazen, but that one was clearly hiding something.
    <<You>>: How bad do you think it is?
    Yulgar: I don't know. The deal was very strange. A few quality arming swords and longswords, huge order of bronzed hopions, and so many suits of riveted mail that Hans and I were working nights for weeks.
    <<You>>: None of that sounds like Umazen gear. You think they might be arming someone else?
    Yulgar: Exactly. Especially considering the suits were too small for them. We used Hans's measures. I seriously don't think it's anyone bad, but I don't appreciate not knowing.
    Yulgar: Maybe you could follow them and find out...? No, they probably wouldn't take kindly to being tailed. Bah, maybe I'm getting paranoid with age.
    <<You>>: Don't say that. Your instinct's as sharp as any of your swords. I can try to investigate for you, but you're right, I don't think they'd be very happy with me following or asking questions they clearly don't want to answer.
    Robina: …<<You>>, are you really up for finding out more about the Umazen?
    <<You>>: If it gives Yulgar some peace of mind, sure. Besides, if there's going to be a war anywhere, it can't hurt to be warned.
    Robina: Then I'll be waiting for you at the edge of Greenguard, right past the farms. Be ready for a long trip on foot.
    <<You>>: Now you're the one that seems troubled.
    Robina: Sorry. I couldn't possibly trust you and Yulgar more, but I really can't talk about this in public.
    <<You>>: ...Alright. I trust you too, Robina. We'll meet there.
    <<Robina walks to the right and downwards past Yulgar>>
    Yulgar: If anyone knows every last passage through the forest, it's her. She might even get you wherever that caravan's going before it arrives.
    <<You>>: I'm more concerned with what could get her that serious, that suddenly.

    You take the first transport to the farms, but have to
    get out and start walking not long before reaching
    the forest. The roads and forest edge are unusually
    thick with wildlife and outlaws after the caravan's
    passage. You'll have to fight your way to where
    Robina's waiting.

  • Continue

    Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after each two

    <<Robina walks in from the right and stops a few steps away from You in a forest, Battleon's Guardian tower appears in the distance>>
    Robina: There you are.
    <<You>>: It took a while to find you.
    Robina: Sorry about that. Had to make sure neither of us got followed here.
    <<You>>: Fair enough. Now, what has you so terribly worried that we have to be this secretive?
    Robina: We've known each other since I was practically a kid, but there's some secrets of the woods that you can't be too cautious with, <<You>>.
    <<You>>: Like whatever it is the Umazen are hiding?
    Robina: And wherever, too. I'm not friends with the Umazen. But they make the kind of enemies that wouldn't mind razing through the forest and all its creatures if they knew where they can be found.
    Robina: So I don't speak of their last city lightly.
    <<You>>: Last city... That makes sense. I've never even seen another of them on any recent maps. And if raiders of any kind found that one of their favorite enemies are down to one city...
    Robina: Now you see what I mean.
    Robina: Alright. That caravan still has at least one stop to make, so we can make up for the lost time if we cut through the woods. It won't be safe, and we won't get to rest much...
    Robina: -but we should be able to reach the Umazon in a matter of days. Hopefully before the caravan.
    <<You>>: Bold, but I like it. With you leading the way, I don't think any bandits could keep up anyways. Let's get going.

  • Fight beside Robina!
    Robina Hood will now fight by your side!
  • Proceed as you are

    Six Battles from Monster Pool with below option after each two

    You and Robina faced down fearsome foes,
    and night is falling. You have limited time
    and supplies, will you take a long rest and
    heal up, or only stop for a short break
    before continuing on?
  • Rest for the night
  • Continue
    Rests Remaining:
    2

    <<You and Robina stand a few steps away form each other in front of a campfire and two tents in the forest at night>>
    Robina: Your turn to take first watch, <<You>>. I'm toast.
    <<You>>: Get some sleep, you've earned it.
    Robina: You know the deal by now. If any animals walk into the camp, knock them out and slap a bag of coin on them.
    <<You>>: And if anyone shady walks into the camp, knock them out and give their gold to the animals. After taking a cut for my trouble.
    Robina: You learn fast. We need to do this more often. *yawn*
    <<You>>: Saving the world makes for a tight schedule, but it could be fun. Now go to sleep already

    <<You as a black silhouette sit on a hill with your guardian blade stuck onto the ground, looking upwards at the blue sky illuminated by a blue colored moon with grey and black silhouettes of branches and leaves from the forest partially obscuring the view>>
    <<You>>: Awful quiet compared to the last few nights...

    <<You as a black silhouette with white eyes sit on a hill looking at the front>>
    <<You>>: ...I don't know WHAT that bear is doing, but I hope it stays away...
    <<You as a black silhouette sit on a hill looking upwards at the blue sky>>
    <<You>>: Eight hundred and one bottles of moglinberry juice on the wa-

    <<You as a black silhouette sit on a hill and glance rapidly to the left then right with your white eyes>>
    <<You>>: Sounds like someone outside our camp. Better check this out.

    <<Returns to the campfire with two tents with two humanoid shadows casted on the ground approaching>>
    ???: Another orc camp? Or is it elves this time?
    ???: Elves wouldn't camp like this, are you daft? Not that it matters, just get to looting.
    ???: Aw come on, another fight? We've been in the woods for a week, that caravan's going to leave us in the dust before we find the Umazen city if we keep making stops.
    ???: Whose bright idea was it to cut through a path in the woods we've never been through, anyways? We're already lost, might as well get some money out of it. We won't get anything if we fall too far behind the others anyways.
    ???: If they even made it through those armored maniacs.

    <<You walk in from the left and stand next to the campfire and tents>>
    ???: Shush! I think that one heard us!
    <<You>>: Looks like we're getting some action... Hey, Robina, are you awake?
    Robina: Zzz… Don't eat the last roll. <<You>>…

  • Wake Robina up! (-500 Survival Instinct)
    Robina will now fight by your side!
  • Battle by yourself

    Two Battles: Raiders

    <<Robina stands next to the campfire and two tents>>
    Robina: Bandits, this far into woods? We're not near any of their forts.
    <<You>>: It gets worse. I heard them say they're looking for the Umazon too. And there's others.
    Robina: Oh zardspit. The Umazen aren't the only ones living in this area. The more peaceful Greenguard Orc tribes have villages all over this region, and there's elven settlements too.
    Robina: They can handle bandits, but if common thugs suddenly know the way to the Umazon…
    <<You>>: Then nastier raiders have got to know it too. No matter what the Umazen are gearing up for, trouble's coming here either way.
    Robina: Add it up to whatever conflict's brewing, and there's no doubt it'll spill out into the forest. Orcs, elves, the wildlife, everything's going to get dragged into it.
    <<You>>: We've got two potential disasters to stop, then. Let's get a little rest, we better head out at dawn.

    Full Heal

    <<A man in bronze riveted mail with a shield on his back stands to face an Umazen outside a red trim large tent in a forest>>
    ???: ...Then the men are almost ready. I'd prefer to stick to impact weapons, we can pass out the hammers from the mine as soon as the Guard gives the order.
    Umazen Warrior: We can't rely on a best case scenario. My women and the Guard will train them accordingly, but if llias fights...
    ???: He'll go for the kill. I know. We're prepared for that.
    Umazen Warrior: And still you want him crowned. I understand the symbolism of it, but it's not tactically sound.
    ???: I've already gone over this with Sophie, it's not about gender. I won't always lead our group, and if someone more resentful takes over, he'll be a counterb-
    Umazen Warrior: Silence. Footsteps to the east.

    <<The man turns around to face the left and walks backward>>
    ???: ...More bandits? At this rate we'll have to wait to know what's up with them before we make our move.
    Umazen Warrior: I said silence.
    Umazen Warrior: Show yourselves! Hands out and in sight, if you want to keep them!

    <<You and Robina walk in from the left and stop in front of the man and Umazen>>
    ???: This isn't terribly safe territory, friends. You don't look like bandits, but you might want to identify yourselves before we decide we can't take our chances.
    <<You>>: No need for threats. We're not looking for a fight.
    Robina: He's (male)/ She's (female) with me, guys. You know I mean no harm.
    ???: Do we?
    Umazen Warrior: This is Robina the Hood. Quirky, but honorable. Never betrayed our location to anyone. The only thing you'll see between her and bandits is arrows.
    ???: The growing count of unwanted visitors might beg to differ, but you're the expert - And I trust you on this. Now then, who's her friend?
    <<You>>: <<You>> of Battleon.
    ???: Nice to meet you, Robina and <<You>>. You'll have to excuse me keeping you at a disadvantage, but times are troubling for us Umazen. It's not very friendly around here right now.
    <<You>>: I gathered. We fought a suspicious amount of outlaws all along the way here.
    Robina: We're on an investigation. It looks like trouble is brewing in the region that could threaten the whole forest.
    Umazen Warrior: What do you know, exactly?
    <<You>>: You'll have to excuse us for keeping you at a disadvantage. We don't know that you're not suspects yet, and a hidden camp is very suspicious.
    ???: Haha, I suppose that's only fair. We're both suspicious to each other, but there's no need to be unfriendly to one of your renown. We'd gladly help with your investigation, but I'm afraid we have to be going soon.
    <<You>>: If you're returning to the Umazon, could you show us the way?
    ???: I'm afraid there's no way you'd be allowed in if I came with you. See, Umazon men aren't supposed to be out here. And I imagine I'm in a lot of trouble by now.
    Robina: Why aren't men allowed to be here specifically? I know you're not seen out much, but that's new to me.
    ???: ...It's complicated. And more than a little rigid. I don't think either of us has time for me to break down our entire society for you right here and now, but the short of it is that men can't usually leave the walls of the Umazon.
    <<You>>: Does that have anything to do with rumors that your people enslave their men?
    ???: Whoa, slow down a little. Slaves? We get a strict lot in life, but it's not THAT bad...
    Robina: Maybe the rumors are exaggerated, but it doesn't sound like you're very free if you can't leave the city.
    ???: None of us are, as far as work goes. Each must keep to the professions we have natural advantages with. I'm told other peoples have roughly the same size, or usually bigger men.
    ???: Our women are naturally taller and have an easier time bulking up, so only they train to fight... And only combat-ready Umazen get to leave our land.
    <<You>>: And you're out here to escape that?
    ???: Not exactly. I'm watching. Hoping for change. Waiting for an opportunity. And making sure nobody gets carried away chasing it.
    ???: You should see exactly what I mean during your investigation. Visit the Umazon. Take the northeastern gate, the guards there should be friendlier. Don't be intimidated if they get a little rowdy.
    ???: Newcomers aren't exactly barred, but we ARE hidden... So this is as much a new experience for you as it is for them.
    Umazen Warrior: Speaking of hiding, this spot is clearly no good for that anymore. We're leaving. Now.

    <<The Umazen man and women walk off to the right leaving>>
    Robina: They don't seem like bad people, but I'm getting a bad feeling from this, <<You>>…
    <<You>>: So am I. Secretive people in places they're not supposed to be and mysterious weapon shipments don't add up to anything nice.
    Robina: And he said Umazon don't train their men to fight, but he was clearly geared up for it.
    <<You>>: They might not give off a bad impression, but they've got to relevant to our investigation.
    Robina: We'll find out soon enough. The Umazon awaits.

    <<A grey background is in view>>
    Umazen Warrior: Why did you encourage them? We don't know how long we can wait. They might get caught up in this. Or worse, they might join the loyalists.
    ???: I don't doubt the Prime will reach out to them. But we'll look and BE dishonest if we try to sell our side without letting them see what she has to say. If they're who you say they are, they're heroes.
    ???: Their presence might inspire our people, or keep things from getting too far out of hand
    Umazen Warrior: Now I know why Sophia says you're a huge idealist. But since that's exactly what we need right now... I really hope you're right this time.
    To be continued...

    Shop: The Umazon Stirs

    Weapons:
    Thunderpoint Spear (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Shields:
    Umazen Aspis (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)

  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
    Monster Pool

    Am-Bush
    Beastly Bush Baby
    Blecch
    Bun-Robe
    Chimera
    Deery
    Drakel Water Mage
    Superlative Owl
  • Added. Scakk

    < Message edited by Scakk -- 10/26/2019 20:32:27 >
    AQ  Post #: 80
    6/3/2019 17:32:15   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Umazen
    Uprising
    Part II: Last Umazon City

    Today's Event > Umazen Uprising Part II: Last Umazon City

    <<Pans downwards at the Umazon City, the horse pulled caravan advances past the open gates, an Umazen woman, Robina and You walk in from the left and stand at the closed gates, stopped by an Umazen woman>>
    Umazen: Halt, outsiders! What brings you to our walls, and how did you find us?
    Robina: I know every corner of Greengaurd, ma'am. I've known about the Umazen for years. And this here is <<You>>. I imagine his (male)/ her (female) legend reaches even this far.
    Umazen: You have been seen around the Umazon several times for years. We know enough not to associate you with the bandit sightings.
    Umazen: As to <<You>>, our Emancipators have brought back word of her deeds.
    Umazen: If you truly are <<You>>, then we have no reason to assume ill intent. You have clashed with a number of us before...
    <<You>>: About that, you haven't exactly been the friendliest-
    Umazen: The reasons don't matter. We are many, and we have our rogues as well. What matters is that we have come to know and respect your way of fighting.
    Umazen: Prove your mettle and identity to us and you may enter - Our Prime has been looking for one such as you for some time.
    <<You>>: That's an odd way of recognizing me, but it makes enough sense. Alright.
  • Fight beside Robina!
    Robina Hood will now battle by your side!
  • Proceed as you are

    Two Battles: Umazen Warrior
    Full Heal
    If player has a male face
      Umazen: Hah! It IS you! I’ve never even heard of any other man who fights like that. You may pass.

    If player has a female face
      Umazen: Impressive. You fight exactly as our Emancipators describe. You'd make a fine Umazen, if you were a little taller. You may pass.


    <<Robina and you walk in from the left and stop in front of an Umazon building's entrance>>
    <<You>>: Rats. That duel took so long that I lost sight of the caravan. The one time I saw it, it had one less wagon than I counted at Battleon.
    Robina: I'm kind of wondering if that was intentional... Let's start looking around.

    You spend the next hour exploring the Umazon with
    Robina, but find no trace of the caravan - Only the
    individual wagons, but still no sign of the shipment
    of weapons and armor from Yulgar.

  • Continue

    <<Robina and you walk in from the left and stop in front of an Umazon building's entrance>>
    <<You>>: Still nothing.
    Robina: There's too much movement to keep up with traders who know the place up and down.
    <<You>>: Especially somewhere this odd. It's like the people even walk differently around here. That guy in the armor wasn't kidding... I still haven't seen a woman that isn't wearing armor or giving orders.
    <<You>>: Even the ones that aren't soldiers move as if they were.
    Robina: And all the men are moving non-stop. You don't see people that energetic so often, but every single man in a city, all working together without looking down?
    <<You>>: Not a whole lot of people just... talking.
    ???: We Umazen take pride in our focus, outsiders.

    <<An Umazen man walks in from the right and stops a few steps away from Robina and You>>
    ???: Each task is entrusted to the most suited. Every one of us strives to achieve excellence in their natural talents. And every citizen is taught to make that excellence a habit, not an action.
    ???: We meet the needs of the one and the many, and the one and the many allow us the ability to do so through their finest work.
    ???: Those of us afforded the privilege of a more difficult path thank them with our lifelong service.
    ???: By the Light of our women and the Energy of our men, we endure. I trust you have seen this with your own eyes, in your time spent snooping around our streets?
    Robina: That's... one way to put it.
    <<You>>: Quite the glowing praise of your society.
    ???: You're skeptical. But not coy about it, I can respect that at least.
    <<You>>: Don't take me for a critic. All of this looks and sounds strange to me, but I just haven't been around long enough to form a solid opinion. And I doubt you're here for it, anyways, mister...
    Ilias: I am Ilias, Captain of the Excelsior Guard.
    Robina: So there ARE men soldiers?
    Ilias: Once. By the grace of Kandra the Wise, Prime of the Umazen and preserver of our history, I lead those who maintain the historical techniques of our bygone hoplites and knights.
    Ilias: And by that grace, I am here to confer our ruler's will.
    <<You>>: We're already drawing the attention of your queen? Have we done something wrong?
    Ilias: On the contrary. The Prime has taken notice of your movement in the city and deduces that you are in search of something suspicious.
    Ilias: She commands that you be informed of the unrest hidden within the order of our people.
    Robina: I wonder how a place this strict could possibly have unrest...
    Ilias: Your sarcasm is unnecessary. We once had numerous homes, but unified in the Umazon when the many crises of Lore claimed too many of our cities.
    Ilias: Not all have taken to that transition kindly. And upstarts have taken to spurring the dormant tensions in a time of need.
    Ilias: You are investigating. The Prime grants you her blessing in searching as you may, and requires only that you report back to her if you discover any threat to our way of life.
    Robina: Look, Ilias, if you're asking that we sniff out your political opposition and sell them out to you, you've got another thing coming.
    <<You>>: Yeah, I'm not comfortable with that either.
    Ilias: Nothing so extreme. I trust nobody of your renown would take to siding with insidious renegades.
    Ilias: The Prime warned me to respect your independence and specifically request your impression on whether armed violence is truly imminent within our streets.
    Ilias: Against all odds, she still hopes to be wrong, but would prefer to be forewarned. You may depart in peace once your report is given, or should you refuse. This is no banishment.
    Ilias: You would be welcome again as soon as such a conflict is settled... But if I may be informal for a moment, we could use your help now.
    Ilias: Is such an arrangement favorable to you?
    Robina: ...It's up to you, <<You>>. I'll be okay with whatever you choose.
    <<You>>: We've come too far to just walk back empty-headed. Let's take the chance to find out exactly what's going on.
    Ilias: Excellent. Take as much time as you feel is prudent, and call on me at the palace gate when your investigation is concluded.

    <<Ilias walks off to the right>>
    Robina: In for a silver, in for a gold, I guess. What did you think of that guy?
    <<You>>: First impressions are mixed. He's not just loyal, he's DEVOTED. He seems very personally upset by this uprising.
    Robina: So you're taking his word for it?
    <<You>>: Not just his word. Remember what Yulgar said he shipped? Mail armor, a few arming swords, big but light shields... It's just a hunch, but you know how we said it wasn't Umazen warrior gear?
    Robina: Oh, I think I see your point...
    <<You>>: I think it might be gear for FIGHTING Umazen warriors.
    Robina: If you're right, we need to work faster.
    <<You>>: Let's split up then.
    Robina: ...Not usually the best idea, but we're pressed for time. I'll look at the taverns and academies, anywhere people might want to recruit for a cause. The crowd will be thickest there, but I've got good ears.
    <<You>>: I'll ask for directions again and look at the businesses, then. Anywhere the wagons might be unloading. The soldiers might be able to tell me about recent trouble.
    Robina: Sounds good. Meet me at the palace gates before sunset?
    <<You>>: Yeah. Let's go.

    <<A skyview of the Umazon city with red arrows pointing to Thundercarve Mines, Foundry District, Mystic Avenue and Battle Local Wildlife>>
    Thundercarve Mines
      <<You>>: ...Okay, the foreman's nowhere to be found. That's going to make getting answers a pain.
      Foreman: Clear the tracks! Ore incoming Aaaand… charge!
      <<You>>: Uh oh...

      Stat
      Roll
      Dexterity Check!
      Something's coming, and fast! Get out of the way or brace for impact!
      Difficulty: 65
      Stat Used: Dexterity
    • Roll!
      If you fail the roll
    • Defy It!
      By an effort of will you can spend <<value>> Sp to automatically win the roll. Do you wish to do that?
      • Yes
      • No

    • Next
      If you selected No, Next or lack the Sp to defy it
        <<A mine cart hits You with a CRASH!>>
        <<You>>: ...Did anyone write down the name of the Earth Dragon that ran me over? No? I'm just... I'll just take a nap over here. Wake me up when the mountain's pointy side up again.
      • Try again?
      • Back to the streets

      If you succeeded the roll
        <<You evade the mine cart and a Foreman walks in from the right while two black silhouettes of miners wearing yellow headlights appear from the depths of the cave>>
        Foreman: Stranger, you have no idea of how lucky you are to still have your legs after that.
        Miner: That's not luck, chief. The outlander's got moves.
        Foreman: Hmph. We don't have time for fawning over you like everyone else, outsider. You got something to say, or are you just looking for trouble?
        <<You>>: Looking around to see if there's trouble, actually. It's kind of what I do.
        Foreman: Pah. Where do you think you are? There's always trouble in these parts. The crown gives us grief, the land gives us more, but we push right through either way. That's the Umazen way.
        Miner 2: Save the anger for the rocks, mate. The outsider isn't causing trouble.
        <<You>>: I don't mean to disrupt your work, gentlemen. Like I said, I'm-
        Foreman: Looking for trouble, just not to start it yourself. Look, we don't mean to be unfriendly either. We don't appreciate interruptions, and things get rough around here.
        Foreman: If you really want to help, these mountains are rich with magic. We mostly dig for ore, but still find the odd crystal and crazy golem making it hard to work.
        Foreman: Tell you what: Lend us a hand with some stoneheads and we can chat over lunch break.

        Two Battles: Stone Golem
        Full Heal

        Foreman: Not bad. That saved us a bunch of time.
        Foreman: Alright, outsider... <<You>>, was it? What are you looking around for?
        <<You>>: Well, that's two or three times now that people have made it look like the whole Umazon is unhappy and a fight could break out any moment.
        <<You>>: Considering I came here to see if there's serious trouble in the first place, that's why I'm going everywhere and asking questions.
        Foreman: Can't fault a stranger in a new land for asking questions, but that's not a fast road to earning anyone's trust.
        Miner: It's no big secret that the kettle's about to boil, boss.
        Foreman: Maybe, son, but if you put it like that, any outsider's going to think we're a bunch of undisciplined louts who turn to violence when they get unhappy.
        Foreman: Listen here, <<You>>. Tensions are high for our people. We've run out of city after city until our ancestors had to make one home and build it to last.
        Foreman: Everywhere else we could go, there's war after war draining the resources we need to settle and survive.
        Foreman: And we already don't have everything we need here as is. We're Umazen. Our women are keen and strong, we men are tough as nails and never tire.
        Foreman: But with everything ELSE we're dealing with, it gets just hard to solve all our differences with words. Especially when it comes to the bigger, older issues.
        Foreman: So don't go telling your people we're one step from turning to barbarism, eh? If you have to speak of us at all, you tell 'em that we ENDURE.
        <<You>>: I heard something like that before. I'd known Umazen to wield Light powers, but you men are aligned to Energy? Does that have something to do with how you work?
        <<You>>: I haven't seen a single workplace with both men and women, only one or the other.
        Foreman: That's the start of it, aye. Light makes our women stronger and keener, so they're our soldiers and explorers.
        Foreman:Energy gives us lots of stamina to go 'round, and that gets even better with teamwork. So all the building and breaking goes to us.
        Foreman: Wasn't always quite like that, though. Not too long ago, it was all about personal talents, not natural. Then we fell on hard times and started becoming what you see today.
        Foreman: When men have an easier time taking up a job, then only we can do it. If women are usually better at a job? Only they can do it.
        Miner: No surprise some are getting tired of it.
        Miner: People get what they need for the most part, but if times get any rougher or any fighting comes to our borders and they'll start wanting back the freedoms we gave up to keep things from getting this bad to begin with.
        <<You>>: You think there'll actually be fighting?
        Miner 2: You see any of them talking? Now, nobody wants to be the one to START a fight. But if that's what it takes to get things done, that's as good a way as any.
        Foreman: Son, you better get to shutting your overdeveloped breadhole before I start using it to cart the ore around.
        Foreman: Lunch is over. I clearly haven't worked you hard enough if you've got breath to waste on calling violence a first measure.
        Foreman: <<You>>. Excuse this lout. We'll see you around.

        <<The foreman holds a pickaxe in his right around outwards at one of the miners>>
        Foreman: You bring shame to your entire family. We don't do this because we like it. We do this because it has to be done. If we go for blood, we'll just be even worse off.


    Foundry District
      <<You walk in from the left and stand on the path that leads to the foundry entrance>>
      <<You>>: Closed... closed... There's a lot of blacksmiths around here, but most of the weaponsmiths look like they didn't open at all today.
      <<You>>: Let's see... "Closed while filling out an order from the Guard." Not getting anything out of them. Wait, is that...? The wagon!

      Stat
      Roll
      Endurance Check!
      A smoldering smoke cloud blew down the alley! Can you tough it out and stay quiet?
      Difficulty: 65
      Stat Used: Endurance
    • Roll!
      If you fail the roll
    • Defy It!
      By an effort of will you can spend <<value>> Sp to automatically win the roll. Do you wish to do that?
      • Yes
      • No

    • Next
      If you selected No, Next or lack the Sp to defy it
        <<You>>: *COUGH* Gah, that burns!
        Umazen Soldier: Who goes there?

        Two Battles: Umazen Warrior
        Full Heal

      • Try again?
      • Back to the streets

      If you succeeded the roll
        <<You>>: This is where they're unloading it! But it's the first place anyone would look if the district got shaken down for supplying insurgents.
        <<You>>: Blacksmiths should only have it if there's something else going on... Or they're copying designs. That's why they only bought a few swords!
        <<You>>: I better get out of here before that happens again.


    Mystic Avenue
      <<You walk in from the left and stop a few steps away from a building's entrance>>
      <<You>>: Maybe I didn't have a good enough look right here. But now I have a hunch, and if I'm right, they'll want to enchant at least some of that gear... But where would they do that?
      <<You>>: There's so much magic used in this street that I can't tell just at a distance. And asking around at every individual place would take all day and get me no useful answer anyways.
      <<You>>: ...But I've been around Warlic while he enchanted Yulgar's gear plenty of times. Maybe I can pretend to browse around and sense for similarities.

      Stat
      Roll
      Mysticality Check!
      Can you manage to recognize any familiar enchantment magic amidst the bustle, rustle and magical hustle of the Mystic Avenue?
      Difficulty: 65
      Stat Used: Intelligence
    • Roll!
      If you fail the roll
    • Defy It!
      By an effort of will you can spend <<value>> Sp to automatically win the roll. Do you wish to do that?
      • Yes
      • No

    • Next
      If you selected No, Next or lack the Sp to defy it
        <<An Umazen woman holds a sword with its blade pointing downwards at a bald shopkeeper with a green book in hand in front of a bookshelf, chest and at the edge of a yellow and red rug, a mirror rests on a table with two drawers>>
        Shopkeeper: I'm not sure of why you're coming to me for such simple anti-chafe charms, Lieutenant. Your clan's innate magic has always made you more than sufficient enchanters. And you don't need to be so close for it to work.
        Umazen Soldier: Why do you men have to be so dense?
        Shopkeeper: Uh, Lieutenant...? … Wait, is someone coming in?

        <<You walk into the shop from the left as the Umazen woman turns around to face You>>
        <<You>>: I was just...
        Umazen Soldier: GET OUT.

        Battle: Umazen Warrior
        Full Heal

      • Try again?
      • Back to the streets

      If you succeeded the roll
        <<You>>: This feels like the right place. Lots of energy magic, and I'm completely sure it's being imbued into objects. It's not as refined or powerful as Warlic's casting, but... There's a lot of it going on at once.
        <<You>>: Very well coordinated, too. Is it synchronized?

        <<A bald shopkeeper holding a green book in hand walks in from the right in front of a bookshelf, two chests and at the edge of a yellow and red rug, a mirror rests on a table with two drawer>>
        Shopkeeper: Well met, stranger. You must be one of the outsiders everyone is talking about. Can I interest you in anything?
        <<You>>: Oh, er… I haven't made up my mind yet. I was just curious about all of the energy magic all around this street.
        Shopkeeper: Ah yes, our Emancipators often say you outsiders are very fond of lightning spells. We haven't had the occasion to trade in the arcane with outsiders for generations, though, so you'll have to excuse us for being unprepared.
        Shopkeeper: If you give us a few hours to better organize our inventory, though, you won't be disappointed.
        Shopkeeper: We're not allowed to join the Umazon's forces, so you doubtless haven't heard of it, but men here have an innate affinity with Energy.
        Shopkeeper: We don't tire easily, and are exceptionally good team workers. Our casting and enchantment benefits greatly from this, you won't find better structured magicks anywhere else.
        <<You>>: That's very interesting. Do all Umazen men have such an alignment?
        Shopkeeper: All our people are elementally blessed, although you might already know women to be aligned to Light. This blessing has shaped our bodies and minds over the generations.
        Shopkeeper: That's part of why the Crown has gradually split us between careers and society has become more strictly ordered each generation, though unrest can -
        Shopkeeper: Ah, don't get me wrong! The Prime is loved by ALL her people, it's just historically... Sorry, I'm rambling.
        Shopkeeper: I'll get the tomes and materiel enchanting equipment back do -I'll move them down and dust them off. It'll take me a while to move everything.
        <<You>>: That's alright. I'll come back when you're ready.


    Battle Local Wildlife
      One Battle from Monster Pool
      Full Heal


    <<A red arrow points to the Emancipator Barracks after having success in Thundercarve Mines, Foundry District and Mystic Avenue>>
    Emancipator Barracks
      <<You walk in from the left into a room with two bunk beds with green covers and a chest at the pillow end of the beds, five Umazen women stand on the right side of the room>>
      <<You>>: Hello?
      If player has a male face
        Umazen Emancipator: You’ve got ten seconds to give us a very convincing reason for a man to be prancing around here… Wait, aren’t you the outsider?

      If player has a female face
        Umazen Emancipator: Aren't you completely out of uniform? And a little short to be here? The academy's all the way to the other side of the city. Start walking back before you get in trouble.


      Stat
      Roll
      Charisma Check!
      Can you quickly come up with a convincing ice breaker?
      Difficulty: 90
      Stat Used: Charisma
    • Roll!
      If you fail the roll
    • Defy It!
      By an effort of will you can spend <<value>> Sp to automatically win the roll. Do you wish to do that?
      • Yes
      • No

    • Next
      If you selected No, Next or lack the Sp to defy it
        <<You>>: Well, I already talked with the Northeast Guard... Okay, more sparred than talked, really, and wanted to talk to more soldiers to ah... learn more about-
        Umazen Emancipator: Looking to 'talk' more, is that it? But you're dealing with more than simple soldiers now, outsider. But far be it from me to deny a newcomer's bravery.
        Umazen Emancipator: See, as you so happened to get in the way of our afternoon training, we'll have you BE our afternoon training.
        Umazen Emancipator: Warriors! Form up!

        Two Battles: Umazen Emancipator
        Full Heal

      • Try again?
      • Back to the streets

      If you succeeded the roll
        <<You>>: I don't mean to intrude. You're clearly exceptional among Umazen warriors, and I could use an expert perspective on my investigation of recent troubles. That's not just flattery, I could seriously use your help.
        Umazen Emancipator: That's still MOSTLY flattery, but you have a serious purpose and speak directly. I respect that. How about you start with who exactly you might be?

        <<A grey colored armored Umazen woman walks in from the right and stops in front of the five bronze colored armored Umazen women>>
        Umazen Emancipator: lleana! Do you know this outsider?
        lleana: This is <<You>> of Battleon, ladies. Surely you know her by now.
        Umazen Emancipator: NOPE. Totally never met. Nice to meet you, <<You>>.
        If detecting a high Cha stat underneath
          Umazen Emancipator: Oh, I’d know those eyes anywhere. ...I said that out loud, didn’t I.

        Umazen Emancipator: That does ring a bell... Is that the one who keeps beating the Leprechauns?
        If detecting a high Luk stat underneath
          Umazen Emancipator: Oh, <<You>>! Can I rub his (male) /her (female) hair for good luck?

        Umazen Emancipator: Doesn't ring a bell, ma'am.
        If detecting a high End stat underneath
          Umazen Emancipator: No idea, but if he (male) /she (female) is as tough as he (male) /she (female) looks, I want him (male) /her (female) working with us.

        Umazen Emancipator: I've heard the rumors when out in the field.
        If detecting a high Int stat underneath
          Umazen Emancipator: Sharp eyes on this one. Strong magical reserves. I like it.

        Umazen Emancipator: All I can see with all of you in the way is feet.
        If detecting a high Dex stat underneath
          Umazen Emancipator: Strong legs, good stance. Looks like he (male) /she (female) might be as quick as any of us.

        Umazen Emancipator: Aw, I thought <<You>> was at least nine feet tall.
        If detecting a high Str stat underneath
          Umazen Emancipator: Light take me, forget about all of that. Look at those BICEPS.

        lleana: Now then. The Chosen in the flesh. Let's not waste any more time, shall we? I want to know why you're here, and you want answers. You can drop the subtlety with me.
        <<You>>: Alright, let's be frank, then. I'm concerned about three things. The possibility of civil conflict, the fact the gear forged by a friend might be used to wage it, and what that could mean for the entire region.
        lleana: I appreciate your honesty. But aren't you worried I might tell on you, if there really is a civil war coming?
        <<You>>: If there's an armed rebellion brewing and either side thinks I'm snooping around for the other, it's their call to make.
        <<You>>: At this point, I'm clearly running against the hourglass and there might be bloodshed if I don't finish my investigation soon.
        <<You>>: So if anybody, of ANY allegiance, decides to start a war and drag me in on account of asking questions, I'll find whoever gave the order and bring them to justice myself.
        <<You>>: War may be common where I come from, but I won't take kindly to anyone who carelessly spills blood on the streets when bandits are already circling like vultures.
        lleana: Bold. But for the right reasons. Your honesty was clearly strong, not careless. And as you've kindly answered my question, I'll try to cover yours.
        lleana: There's absolutely preparations for conflict. Both from the Prime's forces and those who feel ignored by their ruler.
        lleana: Our society has been far too oppressive for the tastes of many since Cadmia the Unifier founded the Umazon and gathered all our people here.
        lleana: Her granddaughter carries the Umazen values of old, that each of us should strive for excellence in their talents.
        lleana: To toil and sacrifice for that excellence in the name of the crown, whose bearer has a duty to the one and many.
        lleana: To every citizen and all of them. But she was born in a society that has distorted these values, like a clouded mirror.
        <<You>>: Is the Prime a tyrant, then?
        lleana: I... I'd very much like to know the answer, myself.
        lleana: Kandra the Wise has always been a strong and dedicated queen. A sun to her people. She has been far stricter of late, but it's hard to tell if it's outright tyranny or crisis management gone wrong.
        lleana: But the fact stands that the last straw is very much upon the camel's back. And all of the built up tension threatens to spill through the cracks of our society.
        lleana: We've turned the differences between men and women into a breach when they were once complementary.
        lleana: And with just one more failure to communicate, our society will inevitably split along that fault line.
        <<You>>: ...That's not good. Where will you stand?
        lleana: It's up to what actions the Prime and her detractors take. The reasons behind each will surely appeal differently to men and women, after being forced to live in different worlds for so long.
        lleana: We Emancipators protect the crown AND its subjects, not just women or men. Most of us would refuse to take sides in such a conflict.
        <<You>>: ...I need to find Robina now. Thank you, lleana. I think I know everything I need to know now - You just gave me the only complete answers I got all day.


    <<A red arrow points to Palace Gates after success in Emancipator Barracks>>
    Palace Gates
    <<You walk in from the left and Robina from the right to meet in front of the wooden doors of the Palace Gates>>
    Robina: <<You>>! I've learned a lot, and it's all bad news.
    <<You>>: Me too. I'm afraid there really is a fight brewing. And not just here.
    Robina: You go first.
    <<You>>: I found the wagon, figured out what the gear is for, and how bad things might be
    <<You>>: The local weaponsmiths have the swords, but I didn't see the armor. Maybe they've already moved it elsewhere. The stores say they're closed while they fill out a large order from the guard...
    <<You>>: And that suspicious man in the woods is apparently friends with some of them. Might be how he got out. Chances are that they're copying the weapons and have the armor stashed where they can easily distribute it.
    Robina: And the armor?
    <<You>>: I've been thinking about it. None of it is gear the Umazen soldiers wear... It's gear meant for fighting them. Mail against cutting weapons, big shields for the heavy arrows.
    Robina: That fits what I've been learning, but why the sudden change of gear?
    <<You>>: ...Because this gear is for the men. It suits how they almost innately move in formation. It's even being enchanted to suit their natural affinity to Energy.
    Robina: If they're already gearing up, then this string is about to snap.
    <<You>>: Just about. The people clearly respect their queen, but there's old tensions that they think she's making worse.
    <<You>>: The Umazon is struggling, and the heightened tensions make every other thing that makes people upset turn them angry instead.
    Robina: I've learned much the same. Especially at the academies.
    Robina: Women are trained for combat from age three, and only the royals or heads of their families seem to get to take any other kind of career when they're out of the academy.
    Robina: Men have completely different educations. Huge classrooms, they're all taught different trades and expected to pick one and start apprenticeships in their teens.
    Robina: They live in completely different worlds. And the worst part: Both of them have recruiters waiting for them right outside the academies.
    Robina: I've spied on people rallying the men to reclaim their right to fight, and the women their career freedom.
    Robina: Others are telling anyone who'll listen to defend the Prime and seek out traitors.
    Robina: Since women are the only warriors, the loyalists will go to them first. And the rebels will go to the men first. Second pickings will be slim, so they have to focus... They'll split the city right in half.
    <<You>>: This is getting worse by the moment. No leader may want to make the first strike, but any random outraged citizen might do it. Then there'll be no stopping this.
    Robina: It's even worse than that. It turns out that the caravan ran into some trouble near home.
    <<You>>: What kind of trouble?
    New text
      Robina: It gets even worse. The warriors said that this group was led by some laughing brute with partial armor and a painted face.
      <<You>>: ... That can't be right. But if it IS Carnage... I'm sorry, I have to go check on that right now.
      <<You>>: Maybe cooler heads will prevail while we're gone.
      Robina: I don’t think we can afford to ignore either threat. But if we're forced to turn our back on a city or the world...
      <<You>>: We don't have the luxury of choosing only one. I don't want to completely ignore the Umazon either.
      Robina: What's the plan, then?
      <<You>>: Get word to the cities while I try and track these forces down. Nobody can get a message through the forest faster than you, and they need defenders ready as soon as possible.
      <<You>>: If all goes well, I'll try to get back here with you. If I don't make it in time, take charge. You're the only other one they'll trust.
      Robina: Flattery will get you everywhere. And that's good thinking. I hate to leave these people hanging, but a sign of War...
      Robina: The trail is already cold, we'll lose it if we get bogged down in court intrigue.
      <<You>>: Let's run, then. Hopefully there's still time to untangle this mess by the time we get back.


    Original text
      Robina: They spotted strange Vartai, armored warriors and marked creatures, all milling about and looking to pick fights.
      <<You>>: There's something much worse than simple bandits approaching, then. But as much as I hate to say it, we can't just up and leave the Umazon yet.
      <<You>>: We need to talk to the Prime right now. Hopefully there will still be time to deal with the other reports when we're done.
      Robina: I don't think we can afford to ignore either threat, but you're right, this one is on the very brink.
      <<You>>: We don't have the luxury of easy choices. Let's save the people within our reach first.
      Robina: Well said. Let's go.

    Next Time: The Umazen Civil
    War begins...

    Shop: The Last Umazen City

    Weapons:
    Umazen Warbow (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Shields:
    Emancipator's Radiance (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)

  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
    Monster Pool

    Am-Bush
    Beastly Bush Baby
    Blecch
    Chimera
    Deery
    Drakel Water Mage
    Superlative Owl

    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 8/7/2019 20:43:06 >
  • AQ  Post #: 81
    6/3/2019 17:46:04   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    The Void


  • Battle!
  • Shop
  • Go to Battleon
  • Go to Granemor

    WereDragon: Cower before the might of a dragon!
  • I don't think so!

    Battle: Alpha WereDragon
    Full Heal

    Shop: Weredragon Breath

    Spells:
    Weredragon Breath (Lv 105, 120, 135, 150G)
    Invoke Weredragon Breath (Lv 105, 120, 135, 150G)
  • AQ  Post #: 82
    6/3/2019 19:14:07   
    AliceShiki
    Member

    @L-ash Thanks for the hardwork as always, but I believe there is a bunch of branching dialogues in the Last Umazen City quest... At the very least, I'm pretty sure you can get different dialogues when talking to the emancipators based on your character's gender and stats (Cray talked about it in discord).
    AQ  Post #: 83
    6/9/2019 17:02:10   
    AliceShiki
    Member

    Small typo in the Index of Quests by Release Date.

    The quest Diamonds & Explosions is listed as Diamands & Explosions.
    AQ  Post #: 84
    6/9/2019 20:55:51   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Arena of Enthusiasts

    Today's Event or Guardian Tower > Nimrod > Quests > Arena of Enthusiasts

    5 of Lore's fiercest fans wait to
    challenge you to combat. Defeat all 5
    in a gauntlet battle for an extra special
    reward! 3 members of the AQ Team
    have also arrived to challenge those
    brave enough.

  • Continue

  • Normal Battles!
  • Challenge Gauntlet!
  • VS Staff
    • Normal Battles!
      Battle: afterlifex
      Full Heal

      Battle: DragonUltraMaster
      Full Heal

      Battle: Carandor
      Full Heal

      Shop: Arena of Enthusiasts: Moderators

      Weapons:
      Moglin Fan (Lv 135, 150G)
      Book of Burns (Lv 135, 150G)
      Spells:
      Tenacious Dracolich Claws (Lv 135, 150G)

  • Challenge Gauntlet!
      Battle: afterlifex

      Battle: DragonUltraMaster

      Battle: Carandor
      Full Heal
      Shop: Arena of Enthusiasts: Moderator Gauntlet

      Weapons:
      Moglin Fan (Lv 135, 150G)
      Book of Burns (Lv 135, 150G)
      Spells:
      Tenacious Dracolich Claws (Lv 135, 150G)
      Misc:
      Murderator Gauntlet (Lv 135, 150G)

  • Back
  • Exit

  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
  • AQ  Post #: 85
    6/17/2019 22:18:48   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Burning
    Solstice
    Part 1: War Approaches


    Today's Events > Burning Solstice

    Following the Umazen war, you retrace your shortcut
    through the forest to confirm the reports of strange,
    barbaric raiders stalking the roads near Greenguard.
    Rushing to make up for lost time, you finally manage to find
    where the reported fighting diverges from the road and
    plunges into the forest. A peculiar thumping takes hold of
    your chest as you approach. Both the reports and the signs
    of battle are all too familiar. Now that you're finally on the
    trail, it's time to figure out what exactly is going on so you
    can stop this rampage before it gets out of control!

  • Continue

    <<You walk in from the left into a grass field with two trees surrounded by wooden fencing, a Dragonslayer and red Vartai lay defeated on the ground>>
    <<You>>: I knew I might be too late to stop them before they did ANY damage, but this is not a good start. This wasn't plunder. This was murder.
    <<You>>: And to assault a Vartai-Dragonslayer alliance camp, this far into the forest... Those are some bold raiders.
    <<You>>: Were these warriors just in the wrong place at the wrong time, or are they being targeted specifically?
    <<You>>: And it's not like Cyrus or Galanoth's people to leave their fallen behind like this....
    <<You>>: I better make haste. The trail's winding, but I can still catch up.

    Two Battles from Monster Pool
    Full Heal

    <<You walk in from the left into a wooden fortm, a red Vartai lay defeated and a blue Vartai sits holding his sword stuck in the ground>>
    <<You>>: This fort looks like it got hit by a much bigger force than whatever took out those camps along the way.
    <<You>>: And way bigger than the reports of forces led by a creature like Carnage. Maybe the raiders got reinforcements?
    <<You>>: Maybe they're hitting small targets separately and banding together for the big ones. Either way, I must be getting closer, this fight looks a lot more recent.
    <<You>>: Is anyone out there? If there are any survivors, I'm here to help!

    <<The blue Vartai looks up at You>>
    Vartai Warrior: Not... quite, Chosen. I'm the only one left. All the others are dead, gone to find help, or just... gone.
    <<You>>: Hang in there. Those wounds look dire, and if you've been here for a while, I better-
    Vartai Warrior: No, <<You>>, I'm afraid I'm - Argh. Beyond field medicine and healing magic.
    <<You>>: Let me try, warrior. I couldn't face Cyrus if I just let you die.
    Vartai Warrior: It's... more complicated than that. I've saved my breath for this - Please, just listen to me.
    <<You>>: ...Speak, then.
    Vartai Warrior: I've been lying here since they left, just... resisting. Hoping someone strong enough would come help, so I could tell them what happened before the Reaper takes me.
    Vartai Warrior: War's underlings have returned. It started a few days ago. But the minions are... different.
    Vartai Warrior: Rampaging through our camps, but then just going back into hiding... Taking people by force.
    Vartai Warrior: And today, their movement changed. They started... moving north... hitting bigger targets.
    Vartai Warrior: We should have... While there were fewer... Thought it was just bandits.
    <<You>>: Stay with me, soldier. What happened here, then?
    Vartai Warrior: It was... Carnage.
    <<You>>: ...I didn't want to believe that it really was War behind this.
    Vartai Warrior: We tried to warn the humans at this fort. Made it in time... That beast showed up with a bigger force. Still looked... Thought we could defend it together.
    Vartai Warrior: Then some of their scouts... opened the door. Let them all in. It was a slaughter.
    <<You>>: One of the humans let Carnage in?! Mayhem must be back too, then, but these tactics don't match their last visit.
    Vartai Warrior: And they weren't just... killing. They dragged some of us away. Others... Carnage beat them close to death, then just left them.
    Vartai Warrior: And anyone he attacked wouldn't die right. It's how they got stronger. How they walked... right over us, marched north afterwards.
    <<You>>: ...He was raising them as undead?
    Vartai Warrior: No... He'd beat them within an inch of their life, and they'd... they'd stay there. Then they'd get up and fight like never before... wilder, faster... and on his side.
    <<You>>: That's what you're resisting, isn't it?
    Vartai Warrior: What I WAS resisting, Chosen. I've... given my report. It's time now.
    Vartai Warrior: There is no shame in being struck down by you. You are a hero to my people.
    <<You>>: ...And so are you. I will tell your High Khan of your bravery.

    Battle: High Vartai Reaver
    Full Heal

    <<You>>: Rest in peace, brave warrior. You will be avenged as soon as I get to Carnage.
    <<You>>: But even with the trail getting bigger, I need to do better than just chase after that fiend. I have to think two steps ahead, because they'll be there by the time I anticipate them.
    <<You>>: If they're building up a force exponentially and steadily taking on bigger targets while heading North, they've got to be gearing up to take on Granemor and the western expanse.
    <<You>>: The 'Emoran knights can hold the line formidably, buf it they fall... No, I can't let that happen.

    <<A faraway view of Granemor illuminated by the moonlight at night attacked by black silhouettes of two catapults launching objects into the city under the orders of Carnage>>
    Carnage: FIRE! Get behind those walls and destroy them!
    Carnage: Heh... Close enough. Back on the march! A little closer... Hehehehe. Get a little closer and we'll shoot them over.
    <<You>>: Rats, I barely caught up in time. It looks like they've riled up the mutants and have already started... launching people. At the walls.
    <<You>>: I don't know if that's stupid of genius, but I'm not about to sit here and find out. This is a perfect opportunity.

    Four Battles from Monster Pool 2 with Full Heal after each two

    <<Carnage stands on the right facing You on the left>>
    Carnage: Heheheh… Trying to attack me from behind? Not very heroic of you.
    <<You>>: You'd have expected me to waste a perfect opening, go back and rally an army while letting the one you're already attacking get slammed? THAT wouldn't be heroic.
    <<You>>: The jig is up, Carnage. What are you up to, and where's your master?
    Carnage: Master? Heh. Wouldn't you like to know... And I'm just having a stroll... heheh. With some friends. Making MORE friends.
    Carnage: Or I was, until someone decided to offer her ugly mug.
    <<You>>: Says the only one so ugly his momma would make a birth certificate for a hairy Gogg to pretend she had a more handsome baby.
    Carnage: Is that your idea of an insult?
    <<You>>: No, this is my idea of keeping your attention away from your army and trouncing your face in so that your little siege falls apart.

    Battle: Carnage
    Full Heal

    <<A catapult from inside Granemor launches a large flat rock that destroys the two catapults of Carnage's army>>

    <<You walk in from the left and face General Herous with two soldiers of Granemor in front of the city's wooden gate>>
    General Herous: I can't believe it. We destroyed their siege machines, but... the entire invading force, down in moments. Who could be responsible for this?
    <<You>>: That would be me, General.
    General Herous: Few but the Chosen of Lore could back such a bold claim. Granemor thanks you for your exceptional service, <<You>>.
    General Herous: Still, I must ask. What manner of arcane feat did you work to fell an entire army at once?
    <<You>>: No such thing. I merely took advantage of their singleminded focus and rushed their leader from behind-- But there's no time for details.
    <<You>>: All of those soldiers were good people that were fatally wounded so that Carnage could control them.
    <<You>>: Please, send as much help as you can. There may be time to save some of them - And their allies will want to collect the fallen.
    General Herous: Hrm. Knights. Make it happen. Get the magi out there as well, those people will likely be too badly injured to bring inside before healing them.
    Knights: Yes, sir!

    <<The two soldliers turn around to the right and walk out leaving You and General Herous>>
    General Herous: Now then, you said CARNAGE was behind this?
    <<You>>: That's right.
    General Herous: The very same lieutenant reported to have helped War manifest, years ago?
    <<You>>: I'm afraid so. I suspect he has been active for at least a few weeks, conducting increasingly large raid to prepare for this attack.
    General Herous: And now he has been most humiliatingly rebuffed. But that is a cold comfort for Granemor if we now have to hold out against War.
    <<You>>: War can't be back. Not yet.
    General Herous: I would certainly appreciate the preparation time, but how are you so certain?
    <<You>>: Carnage is working alone. That's not his strong suit in the least. No sign of Mayhem, who would be a LOT better at stirring up this kind of trouble. Even Panic would've fared better.
    <<You>>: ...Unless he was being a distraction. I thought that might have been the U...nique issues in Greenguard instead, but maybe it's this rampage...
    General Herous: That's an awful lot of preparation for just a distraction, but the possibility is disturbing. I'll defer to your experience, <<You>>. What's the next move?
    <<You>>: They wouldn't be hiding War if he was back before we knew it. As you said, we have time to prepare. I don't know how much, but let's use it well.
    <<You>>: Battleon should be warned by now. If you would, please spread the word as well. We can't afford to speed his coming with any conflicts.
    General Herous: I see. Couriers and other messengers shall be assembled at once.
    <<You>>: And I do mean ANY conflict, General Herous.
    General Herous: … You border on insolence, but I know. I am not quite so foolish, hero.
    <<You>>: I know the feeli- Er, yes. Very well.
    General Herous: What about you? What will you do?
    <<You>>: Breathing room or not, we're still against the clock. While you send word southeast, I'll go to Dragonspine.
    <<You>>: We'll need Cyrus and his people. I ah... I hope Xerxes hasn't missed me.
    b]General Herous: Lords speed your charge, Chosen. We're all counting on you.

    <<Panic holds a Knight by the throat, releases the hold and the Knight falls to the ground in front of War's altar, on the left an Orc is bound in red rope with seven black silhouettes of Orcs with yellow eyes behind on the left, on the right a male farmer and a woman in rogue outfit are bound in red rope, towering over them all are black silhouettes of two dragons in red outline and yellow eyes that may be Gravis and Limkragg>>
    ???: Another failure. Useless.

    <<Carnage has a red shade disappear from his body as he walks in from the right, turns around and faces Panic>>
    ???: Speaking of useless... Your resurrection spent even more of his power. Delayed the altar.
    Carnage: Ow... heheh… The Chosen is still fun...
    ???: You alerted the Chosen?! Imbecile Useless sack of-!
    Carnage: Aren't you getting full of yourself for a new guy, Panic? The old Panic knew his place.
    Panic: I was ASSIGNED me "place". Like it or not, I am in charge.
    Carnage: MAYHEM is in charge until the master awakens. Even if we have to... heh. Make a new one.
    Panic: I have gone through every single one of your... healthier captures. Even the ones that should be strong enough don't work.
    Carnage: This is taking too long... Why won't it work?
    Panic: It can't be the hosts. The power isn't there. I call and I call, but Mayhem is gone, and it's as if his power was already manifest. I can't summon him into a new host.
    Carnage: We need him to make a big enough army. It's no fun without him. Heh-
    Panic: Enough with the laughing. We need his control if we are to corrupt and summon troops QUICKLY. You were meant to amass a backup slowly while we waited for that.
    Panic: I told you about every gathering, every place where bloodthirsty warriors could be found and brought into our fold, and where honorable ones might be lured out and crushed.
    Panic: Every hidden corner and pathway where the trees could hide a legion.
    Panic: And STILL you failed.
    Carnage: They defended each other... That slowed me down... Not for long, though, heh. Then the Chosen came from behind to protect Granemor.
    Panic: You didn't count on Unity. The thing that saved them from us before. And all that saves this world from the Devourer.
    Panic: You were doing a great job until this point, but now you have spent too much of the Master's power. Now it's time to INVEST it instead. We do things my way from now on.
    Carnage: This should be rich... What are you going to try, Panic?
    Panic: What always threatened Unity.
    Panic: Fear...

    <<Panic levitates a small rock into his hand and sends it at Carnage's head>>
    Panic: ...and temptation.
    Shop: Burning Solstice: War Approaches

    Weapons:
    Savage Infernal Carnage Maul (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Savage Abyssal Carnage Maul (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Arcane Infernal Carnage Maul (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Arcane Abyssal Carnage Maul (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Vartai Avenger's Blade (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)

  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

    Monster Pool

    Am-Bush
    Bandit
    Beastly Bush Baby
    Berserk BURP
    Blecch
    Bun-Robe
    Chimera
    Corybantic BURP
    Deery
    Drakel Water Mage
    Dryad
    Maddened BURP
    Ravenous BURP
    Superlative Owl
    Monster Pool 2

    Altoad
    Dragonreaver
    Moglinator M-1
    Moglinator M-70
    Moglinator M-600
    Moglinator M-800
    Moglinator M-1000
    Moglinator M-1250
    Orrphel
    Tentaskull Creeper
    Tentaskull Lurker
    Tentaskull Prowler
    Tentaskull Skulker
    Tentaskull Slinker
    Tentaskull Squirmer
    Vartai Reaver
  • AQ  Post #: 86
    6/22/2019 13:41:32   
    Cray
    Lorekeeper

     

    As requested, the following are the variable and updated lines for Umazen Uprising part 2.



    The Umazen Guard's post-battle lines:

  • If the player has a male face:
    Umazen Guard: Hah! It IS you! I’ve never even heard of any other man who fights like that. You may pass.
  • If the player has a female face:
    Umazen Guard: Impressive. You fight exactly as our Emancipators describe. You’d make a fine Umazen, if you were a little taller. You may pass.


    The two Umazen Emancipator greetings:

    Umazen Emancipator: You’ve got ten seconds to give us a very convincing reason for a man to be prancing around here… Wait, aren’t you the outsider?

    Umazen Emancipator: Aren’t you completely out of uniform? And a little short to be here? The academy’s all the way to the other side of the city. Start walking back before you get in trouble.




    Emancipator reactions, with the alternatives for detecting a high stat underneath each:

  • NOPE. Totally never met. Nice to meet you, <<You>>.
    CHA match: Oh, I’d know those eyes anywhere. ...I said that out loud, didn’t I.
  • That does ring a bell… Is that the one who keeps beating the Leprechauns?
    LUK match: Oh, <<You>>! Can I rub his/her hair for good luck?
  • Doesn’t ring a bell, ma’am.
    END match: No idea, but if he/she is as tough as he/she looks, I want him/her working with us.
  • I’ve heard the rumors when out in the field.
    INT match: Sharp eyes on this one. Strong magical reserves. I like it.
  • All I can see with all of you in the way is feet.
    DEX match: Strong legs, good stance. Looks like he/she might be as quick as any of us.
  • Aw, I thought <<You>> was at least nine feet tall.
    STR match: Light take me, forget about all of that. Look at those BICEPS.




    Revised final conversation prior to the beginning of the Burning Solstice saga:

    Robina: <<You>>! I’ve learned a lot, and it’s all bad news.
    <<You>>: Me too. I’m afraid there really is a fight brewing. And not just here.
    Robina: You go first.
    <<You>>: I found the wagon, figured out what the gear is for, and how bad things might be.
    <<You>>: The local weaponsmiths have the swords, but I didn’t see the armor. Maybe they’ve already moved it elsewhere.
    <<You>>: The stores say they’re closed while they fill out a large order from the guard…
    <<You>>: And that suspicious man in the woods is apparently friends with some of them. Might be how he got out.
    <<You>>: Chances are that they’re copying the weapons and have the armor stashed where they can easily distribute it.
    Robina: And the armor?
    <<You>>: I’ve been thinking about it. None of it is gear the Umazen soldiers wear… It’s gear meant for fighting them. Mail against cutting weapons, big shields for the heavy arrows.
    Robina: That fits what I’ve been learning, but why the sudden change of gear?
    <<You>>: ...Because this gear is for the men. It suits how they almost innately move in formation. It’s even being enchanted to suit their natural affinity to Energy.
    Robina: If they’re already gearing up, then this string is about to snap.
    <<You>>: Just about. The people clearly respect their queen, but there’s old tensions that they think she’s making worse.
    <<You>>:The Umazon is struggling, and the heightened tensions make every other thing that makes people upset turn them angry instead.
    Robina: I’ve learned much the same. Especially at the academies.
    Robina: Women are trained for combat from age three, and only the royals or heads of their families seem to get to take any other kind of career when they’re out of the academy.
    Robina: Men have completely different educations. Huge classrooms, they’re all taught different trades and expected to pick one and start apprenticeships in their teens.
    Robina: They live in completely different worlds. And the worst part: Both of them have recruiters waiting for them right outside the academies.
    Robina: I’ve spied on people rallying the men to reclaim their right to fight, and the women their career freedom.
    Robina: Others are telling anyone who’ll listen to defend the Prime and seek out traitors.
    Robina: Since women are the only warriors, the loyalists will go to them first. And the rebels will go to the men first. Second pickings will be slim, so they have to focus…
    Robina: They’ll split the city right in half.
    <<You>>: This is getting worse by the moment. No leader may want to make the first strike, but any random outraged citizen might do it. Then there’ll be no stopping this.
    Robina: It’s even worse than that. It turns out that the caravan ran into some trouble near home.
    <<You>>: What kind of trouble?
    Robina: They fought off some strange Vartai, and spotted armored warriors and marked creatures deeper in the woods. Just milling about and looking to pick fights.
    <<You>>: There's something much worse than simple bandits approaching, then. But as much as I hate to say it, we can't just up and leave the Umazon yet.
    Robina: It gets even worse. The warriors said that this group was led by some laughing brute with partial armor and a painted face.
    <<You>>: ... That can't be right. But if it IS Carnage... I'm sorry, I have to go check on that right now.
    <<You>>: Maybe cooler heads will prevail while we're gone.
    Robina: I don’t think we can afford to ignore either threat. But if we're forced to turn our back on a city or the world...
    <<You>>: We don't have the luxury of choosing only one. I don't want to completely ignore the Umazon either.
    Robina: What's the plan, then?
    <<You>>: Get word to the cities while I try and track these forces down. Nobody can get a message through the forest faster than you, and they need defenders ready as soon as possible.
    <<You>>: If all goes well, I'll try to get back here with you. If I don't make it in time, take charge. You're the only other one they'll trust.
    $Robina: Flattery will get you everywhere. And that's good thinking. I hate to leave these people hanging, but a sign of War...
    $Robina: The trail is already cold, we'll lose it if we get bogged down in court intrigue.
    <<You>>: Let's run, then. Hopefully there's still time to untangle this mess by the time we get back.

    < Message edited by Cray -- 6/22/2019 15:16:24 >
  • Post #: 87
    7/1/2019 22:52:57   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Burning
    Solstice
    Part II: War Dragons


    Today's Events > Burning Solstice: War Dragons

    <<You walk in from the left on a mountain and face Cyrus and Xerxes on the right, a large orange star on the upper right corner illuminates the orange-yellow sky>>
    <<You>>: Cyrus! Xerxes! Thank goodness I found you this fast.
    Xerxes: If it isn't my favorite fighting buddy. Here for a rematch?
    <<You>>: ...Let's save the applied geology for another day. I bring urgent news.
    Cyrus: If it's about the Dragon, Vartai and Dragonslayer disappearances, we're currently waiting on Galanoth for a meeting about them.
    Cyrus: You're more than welcome to join us.
    <<You>>: Dragons have disappeared too? It's worse than I thought, then.
    <<You>>: And worse than just disappearances. Some of them were taken, others brought near death and controlled... by Carnage.
    Xerxes: ...No, it's far too soon.
    Cyrus: I know better than to doubt you, <<You>>, but you'll understand my need to ask: Are you absolutely sure?
    <<You>>: I dealt with him myself. Let me tell you everything, then we can bring Galanoth up to speed...

    <<A yellow Vartai warrior walks in from the right and stands in front of Cyrus>>
    Vartai Warrior: Lord Cyrus!
    Cyrus: Speak, young scout. Your speed is a welcome surprise.
    Vartai Warrior: Scouts have spotted several the missing warriors. They're forming squads and... marching on civilian settlements throughout the land.
    Cyrus: ...Assemble our forces at once and repel them at any cost. We can worry about diplomacy after we've helped stop this menace.
    Vartai Warrior: Yes, my Lord!

    <<The yellow Vartai warrior turns around to the right and walks off>>
    Cyrus: Our suspicions are more than confirmed, War's servants are fighting treacherously.
    <<You>>: If innocents are already being targeted, there's no time for discussion.
    Cyrus: Let's spread out and take command of different units.
    Cyrus: Galanoth and his slayers are surely defending Battleon already, we can meet him there after we're done.
    <<You>>: Your armies should be able to guard the cities more effectively.
    <<You>>: I'll rush ahead and try to protect the smaller villages; they won't stand a chance if they have to wait for the big forces to get in position.

    <<You turn around to the left and Cyrus turns around to the right, and walk off leaving Xerxes behind>>
    Xerxes: Heh. Looks like I lost another bet with the wife. <<You>> would make a fine soldier. Or at least a better crater than last time.
    Xerxes: Now then, time for some fun.

    <<Pans to the right across the mountains with village settlements>>

    <<You walk in from the left with two red Vartais, a female and male standing in front of a house a few steps away, You face three Dragonslayers with orange markings on their armors holding broken dragon blades>
    <<You>>: No you don't!
    <<You>>: Everyone, get behind me and run for cover! I’ll hold them off here, but look out for more!
    Reaver: Help... us...
    <<You>>: Hang in there. I promise I"ll stop you.
    <<You>>: Get to cover, now! Have your healers prepare to treat these-
    Reaver: Die...
    <<You>>: Don't plan on it.

    Battle: Dragonreaver (3)
    Full Heal

    <<You walk in from the left with two humans, a female and male standing in front of a house a few steps away, You face three blue Vartais with broken swords on a grassy village settlement>>
    <<You>>: Everyone stand back! These Vartai are cursed! I'll need your help treating them after they're free!
    Reaver: Destroyer...
    <<You>>: If he's back, he won't have his clutches on you for long.
    Reaver: Soul... burns. Stolen... fire...
    <<You>>: This won't hurt for long.

    Battle: Vartai Reaver (3)
    Full Heal

    <<Panic stands on the right and Carnage stands on the left of War's Altar>>
    Panic: Good... They have already more than made up for their cost, and this is only the start.
    Carnage: And still no Mayhem...? Heheh, who's useless now?
    Panic: Save the bickering for when you're good at it. Only our lord will be able to fix this. We need Mayhem to have a mobile force, but until then, it's your turn again.
    Carnage: I was waiting for you to say that...
    Panic: Let our new forces be the heavy weaponry. The destruction should empower you enough to make them plentiful fodder without outspending their addition to our lord's power.
    Carnage: Yeeesss… I will reinforce them. Bring more into our fold, one way or another.
    Panic: Good thinking, for once. But don't be obvious about your line of... "supplies", or they'll trace the armies back here.

    <<Carnage glows red and disappears as he walks into War's altar>>
    Panic: If only you still had your true wits about you...

    <<You and Galanoth stand on the left, Xerxes and Cyrus stand on the right in front of the Inn>>
    Galanoth: I have a hard time believing Giggles would be able to sneak around a forest on his own, let alone with an army of armored warriors, but it's like you said. They're up to something new.
    <<You>>: Still no signs of whatever Mayhem may be up to. And you say Jalek is still... with us?
    Cyrus: For lack of a better word. Answering for his transgressions, but contained. He hasn't even tried to make a move.
    Xerxes: He used to be more fun. Treacherous bucket of spines, but fun.
    <<You>>: That soundly rules him out then, though maybe we shouldn't discount the possibility of a new Panic appearing.
    Xerxes: You, on the other hand, are learning. You're getting MORE fun.
    Cyrus: Xerxes, please. Let's focus.
    Xerxes: Bah, let me tease the outsiders. It's the only entertainment I get since the truce... But fine, it can wait.
    Galanoth: There haven't been any sightings of those corrupted minions of Mayhem, right? So we don't know what blondie is up to either.
    <<You>>: He said something about being free when I took him down. I'd hate it if he lost that freedom, but this IS War we're talking about.
    Galanoth: We should stop wasting time and assemble defensive and scouting forces. We don't have a lot of solid information to go on.
    <<You>>: There's one certainty, at least.
    Cyrus: Yes. Now that Carnage has been found out, we can expect them to stop taking a slow approach.
    <<You>>: We should go find Hollow and see if he can think of any relevant legends.
    <<You>>: The future has changed, but maybe he can think of something while your people identify any sites of importance to War-

    <<Draschemus walks in from the right behind Cyrus>>
    Draschemus: I sent for you in the other cities, but couldn't find you. I have need of your immediate assistance - My people have come under siege!
    Draschemus: The attackers are spilling over to dragon and human territories. Many of their victims are defecting to the enemy ranks.
    <<You>>: ...Did they send a first wave to exhaust us for this one?
    Galanoth: Slow down, feathers. Tell us everything and we'll be on our way. Who's attacking you?
    Draschemus: They call themselves...
    Draschemus: War Dragons.

    <<You walk in from the left and stand a few steps away from the front of a partially destroyed house with orange markings on its wooden frame, there are more destroyed houses and a column of smoke in the distance of the grassy village settlement>>
    <<You>>: No, no, I'd JUST gotten them to safety... Please let everyone be safe...
    ???: None are safe for long... All must feed the flame.
    <<You>>: YOU. You did this?!

    <<A red dragon with a fire on its head and a grey sword bearing red markings resembling those from War's altar pierces its nose enters from the right>>
    War Dragon: War is undeniable. Give in, as I did.
    War Dragon: How can a mortal resist when my kin readily succumb, through will or force?
    <<You>>: No. No speeches. Your more instinct-driven cousins attacked towns before, but you...
    <<You>>: You KNOWINGLY went after innocents.
    <<You>>: You want war. You'll have that and more.

    Battle: War Dragon
    Full Heal

    <<You>>: This... This is terrible. This isn't a war. We're being led by the nose and people get attacked the moment we're not paying attention to them.
    <<You>>: Someone knows our moves before we make them. It's time to reverse that disadvantage.

    <<You walk in from the left on a mountain and face Cyrus and Draschemus on the right, a large orange star on the upper right corner illuminates the orange-yellow sky>>
    Draschemus: <<You>>, I'm glad you came.
    <<You>>: We've got a solid defense going now, but we're still fighting on three fronts, so I'll have to ask you to make it quick. No offense, Draschemus.
    Draschemus: None taken. Cyrus has a good idea for trying to figure out a way to deal with the War Dragons, and I thought you should come along too.
    <<You>>: Come along for what, exactly?
    Cyrus: We'll try to get some practical insight from someone who has firsthand experience with corrupting dragons.

    <<You, Cyrus and Draschemus walk in from the left in front of a cave opening, a small cart with potions and white cloth is situated next to a black dragon with brown bandage wraps around its neck and a piece of doom knight armor on its chest that lays on a patch of brown grass>>
    Essrith: A second visit in one day. If I didn't know better, I'd say you're spoiling me.
    <<You>>: So you're finally yourself again?
    Essrith: I am me. If that means I am who I used to be, before the armor... I don't know. I still feel strange.
    Cyrus: We only recently managed to get him to calm down for long enough to attempt an exorcism of the armor. The process has been... informative, but the armor itself resisted as well.
    Essrith: And as I keep having to insist... I thank you all for freeing me. You are not to blame for the damage. Apologies serve only your own pride, and I have my own to regain.
    Cyrus: I care for my kind and kin, Essrith. Medrovia punishes betrayal harshly, but you weren't yourself.
    Draschemus: This is about what we discussed. Can you tell <<You>> anything you think will help?
    Essrith: I don't think it will be much help, but I can tell them what I know...
    Essrith: The armor was... fascinating. So enticing that I didn't notice when it finally had me unable to resist it
    Essrith: At first, I thought its nature as a physical and psychic symbiote would contain all the answers to my study, but I could never find the link. Its make and magic were so alien...
    Essrith: I practically had to derive a new field of magical resonance just to read more into it -- or maybe I just figured out something about what magic is like wherever this thing was copied from.
    Essrith: But by the time I could finally PROPERLY look into it, something inside it had its claws on me already. It had been working on me all along. And when it offered power, I didn't just accept it.
    Essrith: I gave myself to it. Let it shape me.
    <<You>>: What finally got you to reject it?
    Essrith: I realized how wrong I was about its nature.
    Essrith: The armor itself isn't just a symbiote for the mind and body. It's a shell, a conduit for something alien. Residue from a darkness spirit like nothing I've ever encountered -- parasitizing the wearer. Reversing their very spirit.
    Essrith: It's hard to notice this, at first, through all the power it offers in return. But as the anima is consumed, it eventually becomes negative. If the wearer remains bonded... They become an undead extension of the armor.
    Essrith: I presume that they are then mindless servitors, or maybe it's as if the armor wears its bearer from that point onwards. But this one was... different.
    <<You>>: That's strange. Considering the nature of Absolix and his powers, I'd think that would be a perfect recreation.
    Essrith: It was. But something was missing. Broken. As if it had an... empty mind. Meant to serve as part of an overriding will, corrupting me to serve it... But that will just wasn't there.
    Essrith: And I guess I had some will to live left. Some sense of it being worth living as myself, whoever that may be now.
    <<You>>: And I'm glad you did. But you're right, this is... tangential, so far. The similarities are there, but they're really vague.
    <<You>>: That Darkness spirit was... missing? Empty? Either way, what matters is the forceful change.
    <<You>>: But if you could eventually resist something like THAT... maybe you can help us reduce War's army by convincing some of them to do the same.
    Essrith: I am not in good shape, as you can clearly see. But it sounds like a good plan.
    Essrith: Even if some chose this power of their own free will, from what you tell me about Carnage's behavior... there could be many that we could save like this.
    Cyrus: Thank you, Essrith. As High Khan, I entrust you with this task as atonement for your transgressions while under the armor's hold.
    Cyrus: <<You>>, the enemy's tactics keep us from being able to work together for long. We're being forced to spread out.
    Cyrus: But if you can think of a plan to accomplish this quickly, perhaps Xerxes and I can help before leaving.
    <<You>>: If we can find a War Dragon that was corrupted against their will... I have an idea. We're going to hate it. Xerxes will love it.

    <<The grey screen flashes red twice>>
    Cyrus: You've got their attention! Run, <<You>>!

    <<The grey screen flashes red twice>>
    <<You>>: Coming!

    <<The grey screen flashes red>>
    <<You>>: Xerxes, you're up!
    <<You>>: ….
    <<You>>: Xerxes?

    <<The grey screen flashes red>>
    <<You>>: TODAY WOULD BE NICE, XERXES.
    Xerxes: Heheh. Look at him (male)/ her (female) go. Heads up!

    <<The grey screen flashes red followed by an animated ….>>
    Xerxes: Whoops. Did I overdo-
    Cyrus: Yes, you did.
    <<You>>: YES!

    <<A War Dragon with four yellow stars revolving around the top of its head lay on the ground behind You, Cyrus and Draschemus>>
    Essrith: Capturing an enemy, and a dragon at that, during a defensive war is no small feat of might.
    Essrith: I’m impressed that you managed it this soon, Chosen. Though I’d expect nothing less from the one who-
    <<You>>: Actually, I just provoked Carnage in to sending this one and ran under a cliff with Xerxes waiting to pounce from the edge.
    Essrith: ….
    Essrith: That Vartai is a bad influence.
    ???: No, No, you won’t!
    Essrith: Who goes there?!
    ???: Stay on your sick bed, “Doom Dragon”. I’ll get to you after I’m done with this hero…
    ???: Now then, you’re coming with me.

    <<Dark flames envelop You, Cyrus and Draschemus, You are brought in front Panic in a dark red background>>
    <<You>>: I was wondering when you’d show up. But I wasn’t expecting you to try the same thing again, after it worked so well for you last time.
    Panic: I have nothing so simple in mind. Though I would be thrilled to fight you as true warriors should…
    Panic: Unlike my predecessor, I know EXACTLY how much of a threat you are. And how important you are to everyone else.
    <<You>>: You won’t be quite so easy to scare, then…
    Panic: We’ll see if the same can be said about you when your fears become manifest…

    <<Panic raises his right hand and it glows with a red outline, three red clouds with pulsing red and white auras of Akriloth, Carnax and Stragath envelop You>>
    <<You>>: Something… something is wrong. No- Let go- Get out of my head!
    <<You>>: No one’s meant to… Only I should…
    <<You>>: …If they knew…

    <<Panic’s glowing right hand shakes>>
    Panic: So heavy… Quit your struggle, Chosen!
    Panic: Show me what manner of horrors your mind can unleash on the world you struggle to balance!
    <<You>>: Never… These are MY burden to bear. Let go, let me… Let me just have this one thing to myself…
    Panic: You should be under my control by now… But you don’t fear for yourself, do you? No matter. It’s almost done.

    <<Purple outlines appear around ???’s speech box>>
    ???: ENOUGH!
    ???: ENOUGH!
    Nightmare Queen: Her nightmares are mine…
    ???: You have been permitted to use our overlapping domain thus far, but this intrusion ends NOW.
    <<The three red clouds of pulsing red auras of Akriloth, Carnax and Stragath grow in size and fade away, Panic lowers his right hand>>
    Panic: What… What manner of allies have you made?!
    Panic: Heh… I guess Carnage wasn’t the only one who underestimated Unity.
    <<You>>: “pant” You… You are about to get your wish, Panic. Raise your weapons.
    Panic: With pleasure.

    Battle: Panic
    Full Heal

    <<Dark flames envelop You returning You to the cave where Essrith lays>>
    <<You>>: Now… Let’s see what secrets we can learn once you recover. With your help, we might finally learn where to counterattack.
    <<You>>: Cyrus and Xerxes are busy, but if we can throw the army into disarray, they might be able to reach War.
    <<You>>: If we dare hope that they don’t have an altar yet… Maybe a surgical strike could end this. I know just the right people to help me with this…

    <<Panic and Carnage stand to the left of War’s altar>>
    Carnage: Hehehe. Someone’s in trouble…
    Panic: Quiet. The dragons are doing more than enough work. If we can keep this battle going for longer…
    Carnage: How much longer do we HAVE now?
    Panic: It’s not a matter of time LEFT. It’s about how long we need to last. Take full command of our forces and buy time. I’ll focus on completing the work.
    Panic: We must finish while the solstice lasts… And if an altar isn’t reforged before the mantle is reclaimed, our master may never return.

    <<Six columns of red light beams in black outline erupt in a circular pattern around War’s altar>>
    Carnage: That’s… not a good sound.
    Panic: He’s awake. But it’s too soon! There isn’t enough…

    <<War’s altar emits an AAAAAAAAARG… and War appears with orange markings and flowing red tentacles that flash to white standing on the right of his altar>>
    Panic: Master. Are you…
    War: Before either of you asks, no. This is EXCRUCIATING. There wasn’t enough power gathered, and the confluence of fire is already upon us!
    War: It’s crucial that I gather enough power to manifest fully before it passes, and your incompetence continues to compromise that.
    War: But as useful as you are individually, you’re not going to stop butting heads and form a team unless someone takes charge. Why is it just the two of you?
    War: Colonel Mayhem, front and center.
    War: Colonel Mayhem…?
    War: MAYHEM!
    Panic: We tried to claim a new Mayhem, Master, but the power wouldn’t take to any hosts.
    War: Of course it wouldn’t. Mayhem is already… No, Mayhem wouldn’t be able to ignore my commands.
    War: The power is absent from my grasp, but not manifest in proper form. It’s as fragmented as I am. I feel no spirit attached to it…
    War: Another ridiculous setback. No wonder you two have been so ineffectual – I will fix this once I am complete.
    War: And now I am forced to act as my own dedicant to finish this altar before you two become the ruin of me. How preposterous…
    Carnage: What are your orders?
    War: A complete change of tactics. In not working together, you two have tipped our hand. The dragons were an excellent idea, but ill-timed.
    War: They should have been deployed after securing an advantage. Now some of them have relinquished the power. I can feel it.
    War: They’ll give our location away in time. We must pin our enemy immediately or the agents of the draconic avatars will be upon us before the work is complete.
    War: Redistribute our forces. Carnage, send your slayers after their own order.
    War: The loss of their advantage against Medrovian forces will be lamentable, but denying their very same advantage against our dragons makes it a worthwhile trade.
    War: Send your Vartai warriors against the rest of the humans. As for the War Dragons, I want them laying siege to Medrovia. Deny them the land and sky. I want them kept busiest of all. And you two…
    Panic: Yes, my lord?
    War: Carnage, you are to keep Cyrus busy until neither of you have the strength left to move, and longer still. I don’t expect you can kill him, but you had better try. Go!

    <<Carnage glows red and disappears as he walks into War's altar>>
    War: Panic. Go after Xerxes. He is far from weak willed, and Ser’Mathis may come to his aid if he faces a foe of divine might. But you should be more than capable of delaying him without reaching that threshold.
    Panic: Yes, sir.

    <<Panic glows red and disappears as he walks into War's altar>>
    War: Let’s see what it looks like when two of my favorites clash…

    <<Pans towards the right of the mountains, a large orange star on the upper left corner illuminates the orange-yellow sky>>

    Battle: Dragonreaver

    Battle: Vartai Reaver
    Full Heal

    Battle: War Dragon
    Full Heal

    <<You walk in from the left to face War with two War Dragons on the right of the altar>>
    War: The Chosen, all by himself (male(/ herself (female(. Again. I anticipated that this battle would become a defensive one, but this folly? Now that is new.
    <<You>>: As I remember it, things didn’t go too well for you last time we had ourselves a duel.
    War: Ah, but I don’t have time to toy with you now. And more importantly, your draconic avatar hosts aren’t anywhere near here.
    War: Tell me, what do you think you can do to my altar without them?
    <<You>>: That broken mess? I could figure something out. But I won’t need to.
    War: Enough with the games. I made certain that Cyrus and Xerxes would remain well behind. Now you die.
    <<You>>: Heh. Did you think those were the only avatars I brought?
    War: Trying to bluff War itself. You make me laugh. Even now, Nava is in no shape to lift a finger against me. You can thank the folly of your friends for her state.
    <<You>>: Not the avatar I’m talking about.

    <<Gaspar and Sheila fly towards the mountains and through a tunnel>>
    War: What…?
    War: NO! No, they can’t have Chaos and Order! Not under my nose!

    <<War sends red light beams with black outlines from his sword at Gaspar and Sheila, they both maneuver around the beams flying downwards>>
    Sheila: Can’t get me with my own trick, rustbucket!

    <<You stand on the left to face War with two War Dragons on the right of the altar>>
    War: WAR DRAGONS! AFTER THEM!

    <<The two War Dragons fly upwards leaving You and War alone>>
    <<You>>: Hook, line and sinker. Now you’re mine.

    Battle: War: Volatile Form
    Full Heal

    <<War’s altar is cracks and emits red light beams in black outline, black rocks are blasted outwards and a group of red orbs disperses around You, only the lower part of the altar remains intact>>

    <<Sheila and Gaspar descend from above and stand to the right of War’s altar>>
    Sheila: <<You>>! Are you alright?
    <<You>>: I’m alright, I barely avoided those blasts. War put up a desperate fight… But he’s gone again.
    Gaspar: Very impressive, Chosen. My family was right to trust you.
    <<You>>: Thank you for your help with that feint. We make a pretty good team.
    Sheila: A clever plan. Though I would have liked to get to give War a piece of my mind for making us fight our kin.
    <<You>>: Now there’s the matter of the altar… Er, nevermind. That didn’t happen last time.
    Gaspar: The last one was complete, and breaking it required convincing two Draconic Avatars that the balance had been upset. Perhaps this one was not merely unfinished but not yet stable.
    <<You>>: Let’s get out of here, then. We have a lot of confused dragons to sort out, and have to save any of Carnage’s forces that we can.
    Sheila: You should rest, <<You>>. You have stopped War itself for a second time. Let us handle the fallen.
    <<You>>: I appreciate that, Sheila. But I’m… fine. And I beat a lot of them back down myself. I would like to help those I can as well.
    <<You>>: And I can’t stop now. There are people I promised to help, and their situation was already on the brink before the coming of War.
    Gaspar: How honorable. But if I catch you stumbling, I’m flying you back to your home myself. Let’s go.

    <<A black silhouette of a human with Zhilo’s hairstyle with green eyes stands in a prison cell with broken chains a few steps away from a green portal of swirling green electricity>>
    ???: I felt the call. Screaming for me, over and over again. Constantly looking for me.
    ???: Interesting. So there is still some degree of connection.

    To be continued...

    Shop: Burning Solstice: War Dragons

    Weapons:
    Warbringer (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Spells:
    War Dragon Breath (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)

  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 9/3/2019 21:35:23 >
  • AQ  Post #: 88
    8/5/2019 0:44:40   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Umazen
    Uprising
    Part III: Civil War

    Today's Event > Umazen Uprising Part III: Civil War

    <<You and Robina walk from the left facing Ilias on the right at the gates of Umazon City>>
    Ilias: Ah. I'm pleased you have come, Outlanders. Your sudden departure was disconcerting, but words of your great deeds have more than justified it.
    Ilias: Are you ready to present a -
    <<You>>: Yes. We have a lot to discuss, and it's urgent. Take us to your queen.
    Robina: Please. There's no time for formalities.
    Ilias: ...I see you bring grave news, then. Be on your best behavior regardless. Come on.

    <<Ilias, You and Robina walk in from the left on the red carpet to face the Prime on the right in a hallway decorated with stone Umazen warrior women statues>>
    Ilias: Hail, Prime. Forgive me for barging in - The report you requested is ready, and the outlanders are certain it's urgent.
    Umazen Prime: Rest easy, my son. I gathered from your haste that the message is not a minister's trivial interruption.
    <<You>>: Ilias is the prince?
    Ilias: I am the Captain of the Excelsior Guard, no more or le-
    Umazen Prime: Your people would dub him a prince, and he IS honored as one despite his protests, for I have no heiress to bequeath the crown yet.
    Umazen Prime: But as you were not summoned to discuss the banalities of royalty, let's get the introductions out of the way and then cut to the matter at hand.
    Umazen Prime: I know of the two of you, <<You>> and Robina. Our Emancipators have brought in many stories of your exploits. Of the Hood's care for the land, and the Chosen's many deeds.
    Kandra the Wise: I am Kandra, Prime of the Umazen. My people honor me with the title of Wise, but I require that you speak freely and frankly.
    Kandra the Wise: So mince no words, skip any further formalities, and tell me what you are here to report.
    <<You>>: Thank you. I'll get right to it. The reports of an uprising are exaggerated, but there's still imminent danger.
    <<You>>: There's definitely people who are unhappy with the way your society works, and those who want to take action to change it.
    <<You>>: Tensions are very high, and it feels like any friction could cause a conflict if it's not prevented soon.
    Ilias: I was right, my Prime. Rebels have been arming themselves to overthrow you. If they're not captured soon, there will be blood on the streets -- and it will have to be theirs, before they can hurt a single civilian.
    Kandra the Wise: Temper your blood, Ilias, and let the outlanders finish....
    Ilias: Mother, this isn't a Council meeting, it's-!
    Kandra the Wise: Ilias! Let them finish.
    Ilias: ...Yes, Prime.
    <<You>>: I don't know if anybody's coming after you specifically.
    Robina: Everywhere I've been most people respect you. But anywhere the guards and soldiers aren't looking, there's people getting more and more heated in recruiting for their causes.
    Robina: Some are saying to fight for the men's right to fight and the women's right to choose a career, others are calling for action and saying the men are about to try to take the city.
    <<You>>: Everyone is preparing for the others to make their move. They're convinced there's a fight coming, and making each other even more paranoid.
    <<You>>: People are secretly arming themselves for a war they're convinced other people are bringing to them, and that's just making a war all the more likely.
    Kandra the Wise: I see. So you would report this as a self-fulfilling prophecy in the making. Then no matter what we do, instigators will still be able to misrepresent our actions and claim they predicted them.
    Kandra the Wise: We shall begin by addressing the citizens who have illegally armed themselves, before anyone has a chance to harness this inexpert force for ill.
    Kandra the Wise: Their grievances are known to me. Some I cannot compromise on - We have lost much to the constant wars of the continent, and order is essential to continuing to recover.
    Kandra the Wise: But there must be some common ground. If we reach them before anyone takes the first shot-

    <<Five arrows break through the glass window and fly at Kandra's stone throne>>
    Ilias: Sun and thunder, what in the blazes was that?!
    Robina: ...The first shot.
    Kandra the Wise: We don't have the luxury of caution anymore. Secure the streets! Detain all rebels! I want their leaders brought to me. Guards to me! We're hunting down whoever fired!
    Ilias: Excelsior Guard! Form up!
    <<You>>: This is terrible. Robina, let's go. We might still be able to stop this.

    <<Iraklis and Sophia stand facing each other among a group of black silhouette Umazen Hoplites and Warriors at the stone walls of the Umazon city>>
    Iraklis: They're as ready as they'll ever be. The guard has taught them well, and they take to your sisters' commands like trained soldiers.
    Sophia: Iraklis, love, hadn't I said that you'd coddled them too much? Our strength makes us natural warriors, but this proves that your coordination can make you great soldiers. We can do this.
    Iraklis: Hearts and minds, Sophia.
    Sophia: You're only good with the second, though.
    Iraklis: I've got you for the first.

    <<You and Robina walk in from the left>>
    <<You>>: There you are!

    <<Iraklis turns around to the left to face You and Robina>>
    Sophia: Intruders!
    Robina: Keep the weapons down, we're just here to talk.
    Iraklis: Wait. These are the outsiders I told you might come to us. I'm happy to see you, <<You>>, Robina. Have you seen enough to decide to join us?
    <<You>>: I'm not here to join anyone. I'm here to get you to call off whoever just attacked the throne room while we were in it!
    Sophia: WHAT?
    Iraklis: We gave no such order.
    <<You>>: It's hard to believe that when we were shot at through the windows when trying to talk to the Prime about preventing a battle.
    Iraklis: I don't know what you've been told about us, but clearly it was a mistake to let you see everything for yourself. I would NEVER order a hit on the Prime.
    Robina: Then what is this army for?!
    Iraklis: Proof. Proof that we have lost our way. That we are greater when we work together. This army is the rebirth of our values.
    Sophia: The Prime is a virtuous leader, but still only one Umazen. Shei s noble to take on the burdens of all her citizens on her shoulders, but will whoever follows her still be too noble to abuse that?
    Sophia: It certainly won't be anyone she's raised, if time and the law follow their course.
    <<You>>: As much as I appreciate hearing both sides, there's the more urgent matter that we were SHOT AT, you look like the biggest suspects, and they'll come for you soon.
    Iraklis: … Of course. We need to fall back, then see if one of us deserted to identify the culprit before they found us.
    Sophia: …Too late! INCOMING!

    <<Five arrows are shot at the black silhouettes of Umazen Hoplites, who block with their shields>>
    Iraklis: Hoplites! Shield wall! Change of plans, we march now!
    Umazen Warriors: Covered retreat, left flank! Southeast to the gate!
    Robina: We got here so fast, how can they have -
    <<You>>: Robina, you know Greenguard better than anyone alive. Take a steed from the rebels and get help.
    Robina: I'm not leaving you behind just like that, <<You>>.
    <<You>>: ...I'm not comfortable intervening, but it's too late to stay out. I wouldn't get backup in time, but you know Greenguard like nobody else.
    <<You>>: A messenger might not make it through, but no amount of bandits can delay you.
    <<You>>: It'll be a full blown war by the time you're back, but I promise I'll be fine.
    Robina: ...If you die, I'm taking all your gold and giving it to the Zards.
    <<You>>: Stay safe too. Now go!

    War Camp

    Umazen
    Uprising
    Civil War

    Civil war splits the Umazon! Despite
    your better efforts, the brewing conflict
    erupted when loyalists and rebels each
    became convinced of the other's
    aggression! The winning side will have
    their rewards Mastercrafted.


    Loyalists 40%


    <<Ilias faces Kandra at the front of two buildings with two Umazen Warriors standing behind wooden barriers>>
    Kandra the Wise: Thundercarve has fallen, but this district is locked down. They won't reach the avenue through here soon.
    Ilias: Then we've regained the order lost to their distraction. Shall I take the guardsmen that remain loyal and resume the search?
    Kandra the Wise: That's a wild gobbler chase now. Let the warriors handle the counteroffensive. I want you to give these rebels a taste of their own medicine and lock down any narrow paths they might try to flank us with.
    Kandra the Wise: They've proven men can hold a choke point. Fair enough. We can use their knowledge against them.
    Kandra the Wise: Secure any civilians you find along the way. Get anyone you can to their homes, send anyone who can't reach it to the palace. And don't leave anyone behind to pick a fight with any rebels doing the same. Now go!
    Ilias: Yes, Prime.

    <<Ilias turns around to the left and walks off>>
    Kandra the Wise: Just once, I wished he'd call me mother without having to push his buttons.
    Kandra the Wise: Soldier! Give me a report on the gates.
    Umazen Warrior: Yes, Prime! The Northeast gate is still under enemy control.
    Umazen Warrior: We've cut off access to the other battlements, but they can rain spears and spells on us from the entire north side of the walls to keep us from cutting off reinforcements.
    Kandra the Wise: Only spears... Any sign of their archers?
    Umazen Warrior: None in sight, my Prime.
    Kandra the Wise: I see, interesting... Continue. And tell me about <<You>>.
    Umazen Warrior: We have kept them out of all the other gates. <<You>> has been fighting on the front, breaking enemy squads and forcing flight or surrender.
    Umazen Warrior: He's (male)/ She's (female) been primarily contributing to keeping the battle contained.
    Umazen Warrior: Morale and discipline have benefitted from this. Even veterans are uneasy fighting their friends and neighbors, but the mercy shown by <<You>> has helped greatly.

    Loyalists 80%


    <<Two Umazen Warriors stand in front of a wooden barrier at the gates and an Umazen Warrior stands besides Kandra>>
    Umazen Warrior: The battle has refocused on the avenue. We've cut off Thundercarve as a rallying point for their militia, leaving only the northwest gate as a line of reinforcements and retreat.
    Umazen Warrior: We maintain the advantage in the wide pathway, but they have cut off the flanks by posting smaller squads at streets and narrow alleys. As of the main front, they're... Their attrition is superior, my Prime.
    Umazen Warrior: Breaking their lines without overwhelming lethal force will be hard.
    Kandra the Wise: Don't worry. Our men have always excelled at endurance, and that only improves when they work so closely together. But now that they are so tightly contained...
    Kandra the Wise: Recall the archers from the main front. Take them to the rooftops with caster support and begin picking off their point defense squads from above. Once the flanks are clear, one final push should route them for good.
    Umazen Warrior: Rebels have taken to the roofs themselves, behind the main line. There seems to have been some infighting atop them. We'll clear them out before proceeding.
    Kandra the Wise: Very strange. But yes, proceed regardless. Dismissed.

    <<The Umazen Warrior walks off to the right and You walk in from the left>>
    <<You>>: Prime. You called for me?
    Kandra the Wise: Kandra, please. I may command the Umazen, but you are an ally fighting shoulder to shoulder with me. And I want your opinion as just that.
    <<You>>: ...Alright. Kandra, then. What do you want my opinion on?
    Kandra the Wise: While I must be decisive in dealing with such open betrayal, I have not yet decided what will become of those who lead it. You know more about them, and can offer an outside perspective. What is your opinion?
    <<You>>: That's a strange question to be asking while still fighting them, but alright. If I may be completely frank?
    Kandra the Wise: That is the only kind of answer I'm interested in.
    <<You>>: I'd say you should listen to them.

    <<Kandra emits an ! above her head>>
    Kandra the Wise: Oh? Do go on.
    <<You>>: Your people clearly respect you, love you even. And yet here we are. So despite whatever you've done to earn their hearts, something older than your reign has clearly been eating at them badly.
    <<You>>: The attack on the palace was unacceptable, but if it was rogue rebels instead of the leaders... You might be able to learn how to unite your people again from whatever Iraklis and Sophia have to say.

    <<Kandra emits an :) above her head>>
    Kandra the Wise: I see. I have always been committed to meeting the needs of my every subject, but perhaps it would do good to listen to their desires without the trappings of government in the way.
    Kandra the Wise: As a ruler, I MUST crush this insurgency decisively... But your insight is accurate. I should work on the reason that it gained traction to begin with.

    Rebels 40%


    <<Sophia stands on the right facing a bronze Umazen Hoplite on the left in front of two buildings, three silver Umazen Hoplites stand behind wooden barriers on the left>>
    Sophia: Report!
    Guardsman: Thundercarve is ours, ma'am. We've armed the men and pushed to the Northeast gate to keep it open for reinforcements, but we only managed it because of a strange distraction.
    Sophia: What do you mean?
    Guardsman: Some of their forces were hunting for us in another district altogether, but doubled back when we breached. Now that they're reinforcing, they've got us pinned. The hoplites are holding the line, but we're also split.
    Sophia: I know. Iraklis is leading the other Guardsmen to get non-combatants to lock up in their homes. Emancipators are doing the same. Tell the men not to attack anyone who's just guarding homes.
    Sophia: What of <<You>>?
    Guardsman: He (male)/ She (female) fights well, but seems to hold back. Still, him (male)/ her (female) mercy inspired the troops. They're keeping each other in line. Anyone who goes too far gets disarmed and locked up.
    Sophia: So that's what Iraklis meant. Good thinking. That should draw a clear line between our forces and anyone with a mind to get carried away. The less blood is shed today, the better.
    Sophia: Hold the line here while we try to push around to the Court district. If we can force them to fight on two fronts, we can begin pushing them back and take Mystic Avenue.
    Guardsman: I'll relay the orders to the officers. What of the ambushers?
    Sophia: We shook them off in the woods, but then lost them in the fog of war. Keep an eye on rooftops and alleys. We can't escape a second ambush easily from here.
    Sophia: I'll go hunting for them myself - The army's archers don't usually retreat after firing. Maybe they have a specific target, but recon is difficult with all the outsiders pouring in.

    <<The silver Umazen Hoplite in the center turns his head to the left>>
    Hoplite: Another volley incoming!
    Sophia: Hold the phalanx! Funnel them down the street, then push!

  • Guest List

  • Top Win Rewards
  • Top Character War Wins!
    Loyalists
    Top 25
    Armor of the Umazen Prime
    Top 50
    Umazen Prime Player Face
    1000 Individual Kills
    Blade of the Umazen Prime
    Rebels
    Top 25
    Elite Umazen Hoplite Armor
    Top 50
    Elite Umazen Hoplite Player Face
    1000 Individual Kills
    Elite Umazen Hoplite Xiphos
  • Go Back

    Twilly: Twillies doesn't like it when people fight each other. We should be fighting baddies together....
    Twilly:If you need to be healed I can help you.
  • Heal me please.
      Twilly: There you goes! All healed up... Please help fix this fight soon, okies?
    • Thank you!

  • Let me handle this

    Chest
    If you become a Guardian, then you can wield a Rust Reaver into battle!

    Potions By Lucretia
    Lucretia: <<You>>! It's chaos out there! Don't jump into the fray unprepared!
  • Okay, but...
    <<You>>: Wait... Lucretia? What are you doing here?
  • ???
    Lucretia: I'm running a triage station with Twilly. This is neutral territory, anybody who fights here will learn how nasty an angry alchemist can be!
  • More
    Lucretia: ...And will serve as a living advertisement for my potions. Speaking of which, I could only prepare the basics in time to get here.
  • More
    Lucretia: If you want anything more interesting, you'll have to see me at my shop.

    Potion bag
    You must be a Guardian to refill your Health potions from this bag.

    Bubbling Purple liquid Cauldron
    You down a glass and are fully healed! Tastes like almond/anise/apple/banana/blackberry/blood/blueberry/burning/butter rum/butterscotch/caramel/cherry/chocolate/cinammon/clove/coconut/coffee/cola/cotton candy/cream soda/dandelion and burdock/dragonfruit/failure/fruit punch/ginger ale/grape/honey/lemon/lemonade/lemon-lime/licorice/lime/maple/marshmallow/mint/moglinberry/moglnberry wine/Nutella/orange/passionfruit/peach/peanut butter/peppermint/piña colada/pineapple/prunes/purple/raspberry/root beer/sarsaparilla/sour apple/sour cherry/sour grape/strawberry/success/watermelon/wildberry!

  • Battle for the Loyalist side!
  • Battle for the Rebel side!

  • To Battle!
      How many waves would you like to fight before returning to camp to rest?
    • One
    • Two
    • Three
    • Five
    • ENDLESS

      You will now fight # wave(s) before returning to camp!
      Four Battles from Monster Pool full heal after each two
      [X] Click this button to return to camp at the next save point.

  • Secret Mission!

    Once the war meter reaches 100%

    <<You>>: We've finally retake the Northeast Gate. This should cut off all reinforcements. Hopefully I can find Iraklis and Sophia before the warriors do. I could convince them to surrender before anyone does something

    Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after each two

    <<You walk in from the left and stop in front of a red trim large tent in a forest>>
    <<You>>: I could've sworn I saw them going through here. I don't like this, the trail leads away from the main retreat path...
    <<You>>: This is the end of the road for you, <<You>>.

    <<Sophia walks in from the right and stop a few steps away from You>>
    <<You>>: I'm not the one that was just defeated. Please, you have to surrender. I tried to stop this, you KNOW I did.
    Sophia: ...Yes. Yes, you did. So from warrior to warrior, I beg you not to take this personally.
    Sophia: But if I take you down, the army will lose morale. The hero that delivered them to victory, beaten just like that.
    Sophia: They'll give up the chase. And I'll be able to get Iraklis somewhere he won't be punished for a war he didn't start.
    <<You>>: Let's say I believe you. That you didn't order that attack on the throne, and it wasn't one of your people. You can help us find the ones who DID. You don't have to do this. Not for your cause.
    Sophia: But for Iraklis? I'm afraid I do.

    Battle: Sophia
    Full Heal

    <<Sophia kneels on her left knee>>
    Sophia: ...You win again, Chosen. I can't go on any longer. Hopefully I've still bought the time I wanted for Iraklis.

    <<Ilias walks in from the left and stands next to You>>
    Ilias: No, it appears you failed at even that.

    <<Iraklis walks in from the right behind Sophia and stands next to her>>
    Sophia: No! Why are you here?! Why aren't you running?!
    Iraklis: Ileana told me what you planned to do. I couldn't leave you.
    Sophia: Just... just run. Please. You weren't supposed to know.
    Iraklis: On my heart and my honor, I can't. I could never leave you behind like this. Whatever we face, we do it together.
    Sophia: You always were the softer of us... So be it. Do as you must, you two.
    Ilias: At least you still have the honor to face your punishment together. What will it be, Iraklis? Will you fight?
    <<You>>: No. Stop. This is over. All I ever wanted was for you to talk before the situation ever made it this far.
    Kandra the Wise: Indeed.

    <<Kandra walks in from the left and stands next to Ilias>>
    Kandra the Wise: The upstarts will face consequences, Ilias, especially all who fought dishonorably. But as of these two, I have not yet decided on their fate.
    Kandra the Wise: A valued ally showed me the value in hearing what they have to say for themselves before I make my choice.
    <<You>>: Thank you.
    Iraklis: I didn't want it to get this far either. I was preparing an army, yes, but not with any aspiration for the crown.
    Iraklis: I idolized you. You shoulder the burdens of all our ills and needs. But you have no heiress to pass the crown to, and I can't imagine any successor you don't raise could wear the crown like you do...
    Sophia: They'd see all the power, not the duty and responsibility like you do.
    Iraklis: And even in dire times, when we need all hands doing their part, you maintain the traditions that keep us separate. The Council would never dare suggest a change that radical.
    Kandra the Wise: And so you formed an army to... What? Intimidate the crown into accepting that change?
    Kandra the Wise: It's precisely because of how difficult our situation is that we keep to the stability of our ways instead of changing across all of our society at once.
    Kandra the Wise: No army could get me to gamble my subjects' livelihood on such a sudden reorganization.
    Iraklis: No, Prime. The army was meant to impress you. My only intention was to march on the palace and show you that men and women can work together and reclaim our old ways.
    Iraklis: That personal talents can matter just as much as natural power.
    Kandra the Wise: ….
    Kandra the Wise: Hahaha! Well, your little rebellion certainly gave us enough trouble. You didn't completely fail in that regard. Your attack was poor, but your defensive formations are remarkable.
    Kandra the Wise: If nothing else, you have my ear for that.
    Iraklis: What a twisted fate it is that takes us this far to finally have your attention...
    Ilias: Is that some kind of a joke? Twisted fate? Your casters and archers fired on the throne room! There was no way it could end but this!
    Iraklis: I don't know how many times I must say this, old friend, but we had nothing to do with that. I don't know if you've noticed, but we fielded no archers.
    Ilias: You lost the right to call me that when you attacked my mother...
    Robina: No, he's not lying there.

    <<Robina and Ileana walks in from the left and stands behind Kandra>>

    Ileana: There were no archers in the rebel forces. If there had been, no trainees could have already learned to quickly and accurately fire into a room through tall windows.
    Robina: And Yulgar was the only one to sell weapons to the caravan. I sure didn't sell them any bows or arrows.
    Ileana: And though your archers did fire on the rebels once inside... The arrows used in the first ambush against them weren't Umazen war arrows. They weren't auric heads, enchanted, nor made of local wood.
    Robina: Which takes us to what an army was too noisy to find, but your friendly Hood Robina is an expert at tracking down, especially with Emancipator help.

    <<An Elven Archer bound in red rope hangs downward from above>>

    <<You>>: Robina! That's what you were doing all along?
    Robina: Mhm. Wasn't about to let you get dragged into a war without backing you up.
    <<You>>: I owe you big.
    Kandra the Wise: Well, what's this, then?
    Ileana: My Prime, it seems the bandits were not content to wait for conflict to erupt. The tensions of our people are very real, but it seems that it was these renegades who fired the first shots - At both of us.
    Kandra the Wise: Then we doubtless have another threat to prepare for. The vultures are bound to approach in hopes of exploiting this war, or perhaps take on the winning side.
    Kandra the Wise: We shall solve this matter with haste, then -- I will now pass judgement.
    Sophia: Come what may, Iraklis...
    Iraklis: We face it together.
    Kandra the Wise: Iraklis of the Excelsior Guard. I don't have to tell you that you will not return to the duties you abandoned.
    Kandra the Wise: You will have further punishment for your misguided ways decided at a later date, but for now... You are hereby sentenced to service under the Council of Exemplars.

    <<Ilias and Iraklis emits an ! above their heads>>

    Kandra the Wise: You will relinquish to them your knowledge and experience in assembling a defense force of men to incorporate into our army.
    Kandra the Wise: All deserters who helped you train or command your troops are hereby discharged from our forces.
    Kandra the Wise: They will similarly serve to train this defensive corps, but under MY direct service, where the expertise of our entire people can do a more efficient job.
    Iraklis: My Prime, I... Of course.
    Kandra the Wise: Sophia, you will instead spend the rest of your life of service as a Council Guard. There you will be in a position to protect your husband and this new project of mine from any resentful citizens.
    Sophia: With my life.
    Kandra the Wise: Ileana, you have served me well. Even in desertion, you honor the armor I gifted you. But you will no longer do so as an Exemplar for the Emancipators- Their name cannot be tarnished by desertion.
    Kandra the Wise: You will fight as you always have. As I am to be the sun of our people, I will allow your heroism to go untarnished. Be their moon, and inspire them by fighting on against these renegades... Unofficially.
    Ileana: I'll reflect the light of your will, as ever.
    Kandra the Wise: Every member of the rebel army is hereby drafted into clean--up and reconstruction duty.
    Kandra the Wise: All who have fought dishonorably, struck civilians or turned their blades on the fallen will face punishmentor exile. We will be ready for the mongrels that dared turn my own people against me!
    Kandra the Wise: As for you, <<You>>, you have my utmost gratitude. I hope to be able to count on you again... And you will certainly be rewarded.
    <<You>>: I'm glad that you turned out to be this reasonable.
    Ilias: It still hurts that you left, Iraklis. This is no easy thing to forgive. But I... I'm glad it wasn't you who started this.
    <<You>>: And Junior is learning. I'd say this day ended far better than I expected.

    Shop: Umazen Civil War

    Weapons:
    Hoplite Xiphos (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Emancipator Falchion (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Armors:
    Excelsior Guard Armour (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Umazen Emancipator Armour (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Faces:
    Umazen Emancipator (Lv 50)
    Umazen Hoplite (Lv 50)
    Misc:
    Note (Lv 151)
    Kam's internet died, so we need to wait
    for it to get repaired for him to finish
    the rewards. Thanks for your
    patience! Sunshine and snuggles,
    ~AQ Team

  • Play again!
  • Re-Open Shop
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
    Loyalists Monster Pool

    Death Worms
    Trobble
    Umazen Hoplite
    Umazen Hoplite Elite
    Umazen Warrior
    Zzott
    Rebels Monster Pool

    Crystal Hound
    LightCat
    LightZard
    Umazen Archer
    Umazen Hoplite
    Umazen Warrior

    1 Text error are underlined both in transcript above and below:

    Kandra the Wise: All who have fought dishonorably, struck civilians or turned their blades on the fallen will face punishmentor exile.
    There should be a space betwen "punishment" and 'or".

    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 9/7/2019 21:31:19 >
  • AQ  Post #: 89
    8/6/2019 20:51:53   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Burning
    Solstice
    Part III: The Greatest Warrior I


    Today's Events > Burning Solstice: The Greatest Warrior I

    <<A black silhouette of a human with Zhilo’s hairstyle with green eyes stands in a prison cell with broken chains a few steps away from a green portal of swirling green electricity>>
    ???: I felt the call. Screaming for me, over and over again. Constantly looking for me.
    ???: Interesting. So there is still some degree of connection.
    ???: Of course there is, or I wouldn't have felt anything! I didn't know how to respond, it just felt like something grabbed for me but hit where I was a moment before instead.
    ???: Then perhaps the connection is indirect. The source was reclaimed, but what you took from it is not yet fully severed.
    ???: If I felt something, there's no way HE didn't.
    ???: Of course. We are talking about a demipower, after all, and one of the two whose domains are most difficult to undermine. Though in his case, I have every intention to.
    ???: I stole from a GOD, with YOUR help-
    ???: - instruction. You told me what you desired, and I taught you how to acquire it.
    ???: Whatever. To heck with semantics. I stole from him to attack others. They might have slipped, but WAR? He has to know. He can't not have noticed. They'll be coming for me any day now!
    ???: And what would you have me do?
    ???: Hide me! I need to lay low, I could have War himself coming after me!
    ???: And do you really think I could hide you from a god, when you know I must go to great lengths to avoid the attention of all of them?
    ???: ….
    ???: Now, powers do tend to have followers, and there is the matter of succession... so it would hardly be foolish to expect some retaliation.
    ???: But tell me - Do you feel anything from that connection right now?
    ???: ...No. There's nothing there, just the same feeling of numbness from before the call.
    ???: Then I would suggest that you have nothing to worry about for the time being. Though if the situation changes, you are of course free to call on me again.
    ???: Now, did you have anything further to ask of me?
    ???: "Further"!? We're not done with this. If your change means I'll be making even more gods angry, then you better start getting it over with, or I'm gonna have a problem with you.
    ???: You are entitled to your grievances. But I cannot and will not foolishly rush my plans over them. I have already explained the importance of free will to their completion.
    ???: Now listen here-
    ???: No, you listen to me for a moment. All evidence indicates that War is once again gone. His forces are being reclaimed and scattered in equal part.
    ???: There was no indication of a prior host of your power seeking to reclaim it. You are in no more danger than before. Take a deep breath and calm down.
    ???: I was in PLENTY of danger before, but you assured me those two wouldn't notice me if I acted fast enough.
    ???: A swift and substantial weakening of their domains after a significant investment of power ensured your safety. I would say that the demipower's utter defeat makes you even safer.
    ???: ...You are impossibly pretentious, you know that?
    ???: If you are going to lead me in circles and insult me when I don't play along, then you are wasting both of our time. You seem to have made up your mind before calling on me.
    ???: I keep trying to say that War is different! He's got lieutenants constantly working to bring him back. And you yourself said they have some forces left.
    ???: Do you not proclaim yourself the greatest warrior? Surely you can deal with a few scattered minions on par with the power you stole.
    ???: So that's it, then. You're not going to help me out at all. Not even you give me the recognition I've earned.
    ???: I'm going to be as clear as I can manage.
    ???: I am not going to act directly and risk divine retaliation to help you out against a perceived threat that, even if present, should be well within your ability to survive.
    ???: I HIGHLY appreciate your service against Famine and Pestilence, but your reward was the power that allowed you to assist me.
    ???: I should've known you for a coward. Should've figured you'd leave me on my own.
    ???: But you seem intent on burning that bridge, and convinced that you can bait me out with insults. When you are being more reasonable-

    <<The black silhouette of a human with Zhilo’s hairstyle with green eyes throws an axe at the green portal of swirling green electricity>>
    ???: If you're not going to help me, then you're in my way.
    ???: ...I see. Goodbye.

    <<The green portal shrinks in size and disappears>>
    ???: ...I'm going to make it through this. I'm the greatest of all warriors.
    ???: I have to survive.

    <<<<The black silhouette of a human with Zhilo’s hairstyle raises his right arm>>
    ???: I have to fight back.

    <<You walk in from the left on a mountain and face Cyrus and Xerxes on the right, a Dragonslayer kneels of the right knee treating a red Vartai's wounds and an UltraGuardian sits on a wooden bench, a large orange star on the upper left corner illuminates the orange-yellow sky>>
    Cyrus: <<You>>! It's good to see you unharmed. We made it here as fast as we could when War's armies let up.
    Xerxes: That can of junk learned from last time and made sure to keep us busy. I appreciate the amount of entertainment he sent my way, but trying not to kill our own people made it a slog.
    Cyrus: He took us much more seriously this time. Tried to wear us down before we could be a threat.
    <<You>>: It looked like he was trying to use attrition to his advantage and delay us until he could finish a new altar. It would've worked, too, if it wasn't for Essrith.
    Cyrus: I would say his crimes as the Doom Dragon are well atoned for, then. Draschemus will be happy to hear this.
    Xerxes: Gaspar and Sheila told us about that trick you pulled, too. I'm impressed, tiny. But don't get to talking as if we're done.
    <<You>>: What do you mean?
    Cyrus: We were still stuck fighting Panic an Carnage for a while after you left. But when most of War's army fell apart around us, they didn't disappear. They RAN.
    <<You>>: That's not good. And it's puzzling. It could mean that they're suddenly powerless, or they could also be saving their strength.
    <<You>>: Either way, I don't think we can let them go unchecked.
    Xerxes: Right. I have a score to settle with Panic for messing with my head... And I rather fancy the idea of a chained up Carnage as a warning bell for War.
    Cyrus: We've just talked to as many soldiers as could speak to gather reports on their possible locations. We can spread out between them and cover ground faster.
    Cyrus: One of them is the Greenguard-Farthwark forest trails. Since you chased Carnage through those, you already know the area. Care to start there?
    <<You>>: Good idea. Let's go hunt some demiflunkies.

    Two Battles from Monster Pool
    Full Heal

    <<You walk in from the left in a forest with twisting trees and bushes in the background>>
    <<You>>: It seems like Carnage might have come through here with his forces... No, hang on. The big tracks are deeper, but older. Reinforcements?

    <<The bush behind You shakes briefly>>
    <<You>>: What was that?

    <<The bush behind You shakes briefly>>
    <<You>>: I am so not in the mood for hide and seek...

    Two Battles from Monster Pool
    Full Heal

    <<Footprints appear on the grass in both left and right directions>>
    <<You>>: Oh great, the tracks got all messed up. I can't tell where they're coming from. I think the big ones were headed in... this direction?

    <<You walk in from the left into another part of the forest>>
    <<You>>: Big guy's not over here... Could've sworn he came through here. I don't want to spend all day turning the forest upside down just looking for one War minion, but so help me...

    <<A wooden beast disappears from the background of tress and casts a shadow over You>>
    <<You>>: ...Hrm. Dragonslayer boots. Unless Galanoth grew four more legs, these have to be the same minions as before. And these lead deeper in, not north to Granemor…
    <<You>>: Great. They trampled enough of the woods as is going one way, now they'll wreck more going back... Makes them easier to find, but the Dryads and rangers won't be happy.

    <<The shadow withdraws into the forest>>
    <<You>>: Huh? Who's there now?

    Battle: Raiders
    Full Heal

    <<You>>: Those guys again? I need to check on the Umazon again as soon as this is done. Now where are those big tracks...

    <<You walk in from the left into the forest with the swords of a Vartai Reaver and a Dragonreaver on the ground between two trees>>
    <<You>>: Right, I'll find a way around there...

    Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after each two

    <<You>>: ...What happened here? They met up and fought something? Let's see where they-
    ???: Grrrrr…
    <<You>>: ...Did I forget to shower or something?

    Battle: Goggplant
    Full Heal

    <<You>>: Right, guess I'll cut those down.

    <<A wooden beast with green eyes that blink appears behind You concealing itself with the leaves of a small tree and throws a beehive that drops to the ground in front of You and the bees fly out and swarm above it>>
    <<You>>: OH COME ON, I SAW YOU DO THAT.

    <<The bees fly towards and swarm around You>>
    <<You>>: I swear I'm not going crazy yet.

    <<You walk in from the left and a large boulder with tree roots growing around it emerges from the right>>
    <<You>>: Okay, that's it.
    <<You>>: I know Panic isn't in my head, and I know he doesn't have nature powers. So if this is a dryad or even the forest itself, hear me out.
    <<You>>: I don't mean any harm. All I want to do is find Carnage and drag him back out of the woods so we can lock him up for everything War's minions have done.
    <<You>>: It's clear that you've been stopping his minions, and it looks like he's managed to press on anyways. I am NOT one of them.
    <<You>>: Please, let me see where he went.

    <<The wooden beast walks off to the left behind the trees and the large boulder with tree roots growing around it recedes to the right>>
    <<You>>: ...Thank you.

    <<A Dragonslayer and Vartai Reaver hold on to Panic attacking him with their swords, Panic glows red and flings them off, a wooden beast with green eyes that blink appears in the background by the trees>>
    Panic: I can't go on... any longer. That *huff* better be the last of them...
    <<You>>: Panic?!
    Panic: ...Great. You.

    <<You walk in from the left and stop in front of Panic>>
    <<You>>: I thought it would be Carnage moving back through here... Why are his minions attacking you?
    Panic:They're almost mindless. Once the controlled body gives in, there's only pain and power, only Carnage. They... do nothing but follow and attack the enemy.
    Panic: And me? I abandoned them. I can't feel War in my head anymore. And I don't WANT to.
    <<You>>: Color me skeptical... But the last Panic was also freed after his defeat.
    <<You>>: Who are you, really?
    Panic: ...I don't know. I remember this forest. The hills. All of the land, like it was the back of my hand. Name. Songs. And battle, constant battle. But the details feel like they've been burned out.
    Panic: War spent a lot of energy making me so he could go dormant while I brought the others back and ensured his return. I think he wanted to make sure I couldn't falter like Jalek.
    <<You>>: I think... And this might sound crazy... The forest remembers you, too.
    Panic: I don't know. It feels like it's either been taking care of me or luring me into a trap. I keep running into nothing but obstacles and the same empty camps, huts and villages.
    Panic: Keep feeling I'll find something familiar around the corner, but all I find are more of Carnage's minions.
    <<You>>: He's the one I'm here to find. Xerxes is hunting for you all over Medrovia, but now I'm having second thoughts about turning you in.
    <<You>>: ...Look. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. In the kind of shape you're in, I don't think the forest will let you get very far if you get nasty again.
    <<You>>: Tell me where Carnage went and I'll consider you neutral. For now.
    Panic: I know the brute is heading as far south as his legs will take him. I can sense him... I thought it was Mayhem for a moment, but no, it's the laughing idiot alright.
    Panic: I've half a mind to chase after him with you, but... I actually want to stay here now. If the forest remembers me, it might just be able to make me remember.
    <<You>>: Hopefully. Just... don't make me regret this hunch, Panic.

    <<Panic stands on the left facing a wooden beast with green eyes that blink in the forest>>
    Panic: What have they done to you, Gulgin Daar?

    <<Carnage walks in from the right with a gradient of black on the left in a sandy region>>
    Carnage: ...Alone now. For good. Need to regain strength. Once I get my hands on that runt, he'll have to lend me HIS... Hehehe...

    <<A pair of glowing green eyes open in the gradient of black>>
    ???: Looking for me?
    Carnage: ...Mayhem?
    ???: Oh, you're about to get plenty of that.

    <<The gradient of black spreads to the right shrouding Carnage>>

    To be continued...

    Shop: Burning Solstice: The Greatest Warrior I

    Weapons:
    Geo Dragonreaver Blade (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Cryo Dragonreaver Blade (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Spells:
    Goggplant Parmesan (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)

  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

    Monster Pool

    Am-Bush
    Beastly Bush Baby
    Berserk BURP
    Blecch
    Bun-Robe
    Chimera
    Corybantic BURP
    Deery
    Drakel Water Mage
    Dryad
    FunGuy
    Gorarog
    Maddened BURP
    Mondrogor
    Pretty Purple Flower
    Razorweed
    Ravenous BURP
    Superlative Owl

    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 9/3/2019 21:32:57 >
  • AQ  Post #: 90
    8/11/2019 20:17:26   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    In Memory of Falerin:
    Honoring a Legend

    Travel Map > Sail East > Sail Southeast > Falerin's Memorial

    <<A mountain is in the distance in Screen 4 without Palm trees, barrels, crates and house, an opened book with writing on the left page and monochrome colored photo of Falerin on the right page rests on a square stone pillar with writing and the lower half>>
  • A tribute the legendary writer, Falerin Ardendor
      Falerin was a man who defied
      description. Beloved to his family,
      friends and colleagues, he made us
      all heirs of a twofold legacy.

      That of his mind, able to create
      endless worlds of wonder and
      intrigue. And that of his heart,
      which inspired that same spark
      within others.

      Rest in peace, Loremaster. We are
      all richer for having known you.


    • Back


  • Falerin Ardendor's endearing view on love.
      The idea that the virtual is somehow less real than the
      physical is often held onto by those who do not see the
      power of the imagination and the mind.
      In this infinite of universes we are but the echoes of minds
      infinitely beyond our own.
      And our own minds echo endlessly.
      The pain that some feel even now attests to the power
      of the virtual and of the physical.
      Love is joy.
      Love is pain.
      Love is meant to be eternal.

      -Falerin Ardendor


    • Back


  • Loremaster's Tome
    Shop: Loremaster's Memorial

    Weapons:
    Loremaster Tome (Lv 0)


  • Back
  • Guardian Tower
  • Leave
  • AQ  Post #: 91
    9/3/2019 19:29:46   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Burning
    Solstice
    Part IV: The Greatest Warrior II


    Today's Events > Burning Solstice: The Greatest Warrior II

    <<You walk in from the left to face Cyrus, Xerxes and Galanoth on the right in a grassy field with green hills in the distance>>
    Xerxes: There she is. That was quite the woodland adventure you had without us, but don't think you get to rest just yet. The hunt just got a little more interesting.
    <<You>>: Sorry to leave you hanging. Losing Carnage's trail was a pain, but... Well, now you know how big of an emergency it was. What's the news?
    Galanoth: You should know better than to apologize for doing the right thing. Now, stragglers from the retreating armies have gotten aggressive again.
    <<You>>: Where are they attacking?
    Cyrus: They don't have a unified force. They're just spilling out of hiding and causing trouble around the sites of past battles.
    Galanoth: Something must 've smoked them out. Which works for us - Our people deserve better than to get stuck as half-dead servants for those monsters.
    <<You>>: Just stirring them up doesn't make much sense. Cyrus, is there anything else these attacks have in common?
    Cyrus: Only that the minions spill out aimlessly after something disturbs a place where War or his lieutenants were once active.
    Cyrus: I speculated Carnage might be looking for something but you would think that he'd reorganize their forces instead of leaving them behind.

    <<Zero Hex runs in from the left and stands next to You>>
    Zero Hex: Galanoth, sir. Lord Cyrus. We've got a report of a new outbreak - Alliance forces are holding it at bay for now, but we have reason to think they won't stop.
    Xerxes: You have a culprit, then?
    Zero Hex: Yes, sir. It looks like bandits have been digging around the sites for anything they can run away with.
    Xerxes: Well spotted. Now, as much as I want to find Carnage and put him in a can, we can leave a smaller force doing the searching.
    Galanoth: What the walking boulder said. Whether these idiots are stupid opportunists or actually organized, we've got another war on our hands thanks to them. Let's stop their little stunt.

    War Camp
    Burning
    Solstice
    Part IV: The Greatest Warrior II

    Bandits have been plundering sites
    related to War and his servants,
    causing his fleeing minions to come
    out of hiding and cause mayhem
    throughout the land. Is this the work of
    Carnage? Is Mayhem finally back? Or
    is someone else recklessly making
    their own move?


    25%

    <<Three Dragonreavers run towards the right in the forest, one stops and turns around to the left and a pair of green eyes and darkness envelops the scene>>

    <<A pair of green eyes is positioned on the right near the trees and a Yellow Vartai and Red Vartai stand together with their backs against each other, the darkness envelops the scene>>

    <<Carnage stands on the left in a cave with stalactites on the ceiling in the darkness, while a black silhouette with a pair of green eyes stands on the edge of a cliff above Carnage>>
    Carnage: Back already... Did you miss me? Or do you just want to ask more stupid questions?
    ???: I found your "friends" out there. That is a vile thing to do to honorable warriors, you disgusting creature.
    Carnage: Hehehe... Did you like my handiwork? Are you angry now? Ooh, maybe you want to fight me yourself instead of sending more flunkies.
    ???: As of your "handiwork"... I ripped your power out of the ones that could be saved. The rest? They don't work for you anymore.
    ???: They're going to be staying here with you, keeping you nice and tired. Don't worry if you run out - I'll keep sending every one that I find and can't save. You'll fix your own mess.
    Carnage: Hahaha! I'll just reclaim them and carve you to bits, you stupid thief!
    ???: Oh, but you won't. If you had the power left to take your minions back, you'd have kept a few around. Or you would have taken your wardens.
    ???: No, you're saving that power, aren't you? For ME.
    Carnage: ….
    ???: Not laughing now, are you? You made a mistake coming after me in such a weakened state, but I'm still not underestimating you.
    ???: And believe me, once I know you can't pull a fast one on me, I am taking you on. I am the greatest warrior alive. Whatever it is you're planning, I WILL find all of you and take you down.
    Carnage: ...Do you ever shut up?
    ???: Fine. I'm leaving.
    ???: In the meantime, your former friends will be beating on you until you're ready to tell me where Panic is.
    Carnage: I already told you... Panic went traitor. If you find him... heh, I'll crush his skull in right in front of you.
    ???: Your lies are getting more obvious. That tells me that you're trying to get me to stop interrogating you, or you expect him to spill the beans and want to silence him.
    ???: I'll go back to ruining everything you might use to get your master back. Have fun while I'm gone.

    <<The black silhouette walks off to the right and a Red Vartai and Dragonreaver walks in from the right onto the cliff above Carnage>>

    50%


    <<Carnage stands on the left in a cave with stalactites on the ceiling in the darkness, while a black silhouette with a pair of green eyes walks in from the right and stands on the edge of a cliff above Carnage>>
    ???: Are you ready to talk?
    Carnage: Bah. You won't believe anything I say. And you'll run out of fodder to steal eventually.
    ???: You'll run out of strength before then, monster. Where is Panic?!
    Carnage: How should I know? I was looking for him when you cornered me....
    ???: A likely story. You already slipped and made it clear you were hunting me down. Now be like the other minions and make your last days useful.
    Carnage: See what I mean... Heheh. You're messing with things mortals like you can't handle.
    Carnage: It'll be fun to see how long you last... More than watching Panic try to act high and mighty.
    Carnage: He was more fun as the Dragon King...
    ???: ...Finally. Something I can work with.
    Later that day...


    <<Three Dragonreavers walk in from the left to face a Red Vartai with a Yellow Vartai standing next to him>>
    Vartai Soldier: You send word that you want to talk, then show up with these broken Dragonslayer puppets?
    Vartai Soldier: Do you have any amusing last words before you all swim in the volcano?
    ???: Yes. I'm looking for your King.
    Vartai Soldier: ….
    Vartai Soldier: You know of his third coming, then.
    ???: I know he served War as Panic. And I want to know where he is now.
    Vartai Soldier: You're pointing your swords at the wrong tribes then, you soft-skinned fool.
    Vartai Soldier: Kalljerak's Chosen would not be idle were the King among his subjects. Medrovia will learn this in time.
    Vartai Soldier: But you... human, or whatever you are now. What is your purpose?
    Vartai Soldier: What do you want with the Dragon King? You would be fortunate to have a chance to ask for death or vassalage.
    ???: So Cyrus's people are keeping him? They fought War before, how could they have fallen under his sway now...?
    ???: ...No, if Carnage could corrupt so many minds, so could Panic. I must find him now.
    Vartai Soldier: The King has subjugated our foes in the north? These are news worth sparing you for. We will send scouts to find him at once.
    Vartai Soldier: If what you say is true, then our time is finally at hand. Stand aside, and you may be offered to the great Jalek Guth'Hal as tribute.
    ???: No, I don't think so. I know exactly what you and your king would do to the innocent people of both races if you had your way.
    ???: But... maybe you'll get your wish. You can still help me find him so I can put an end to this. It's only fitting for taking on corrupted traitors...
    ???: Yes, you will pay for your crimes in the same way the outlaws did. You will dedicate the rest of your life... however much you get... to serving a heroic cause.

    <<A diagonal green slash occurs in the darkness that fills the scene>>

    75%


    <<Carnage stands on the left in a cave with stalactites on the ceiling in the darkness, a Dragonreaver and Red Vartai lie on the ground defeated, while a black silhouette with a pair of green eyes walks in from the right and stands on the edge of a cliff above Carnage>>
    Carnage: Heh. Hehehe... Finally feeling brave enough to try and kill me? Are you done with the cowering and useless words?
    ???: I haven't been wasting time. And I'm not about to start. All who served War will fall... And it's finally time to start with YOU.

    <<A red War Dragon walks in from the right and its eyes flash a green glow, it stands next to the black silhouette with a pair of green eyes>>
    Carnage: You've been taking more... More and more of the power. How much more can you handle? ...Heh...
    Carnage: You think you're Mayhem, don't you... But he wasn't stuck with a little human head.
    Carnage: Didn't have to worry about filling it so much it'd pop...
    ???: Do YOU ever shut up?
    Carnage: Why don't you make me...? Hehehe...
    ???: Actually...

    <<The black silhouette lowers his left arm, a green slash occurs as the darkness fills the scene>>
    ???: Much... much better... Now let's see what you have to share when I crack your mind open.
    ???: Wait. That's-
    ???: War is-

    <<A green flash occurs>>
    ???: There must always be...

    <<A green flash occurs>>
    ???: The solstice, it-No, too much, my head...

    <<A green flash occurs>>
    ???: AAAAAAAH!

    <<A green flash occurs and the previous dialogue box breaks into five pieces as it fades>>

  • Guest List

  • War Rewards
  • Top Character War Wins!
    Top 25
    Restored Heirloom Shield.
    Top 50
    Carnage Bringer Elite Axe.
    1000 Individual Kills
    Male and Female Carnage Faces.
  • Go Back

    Twilly: Twillies doesn't like the box... Sometimes mean dragons put Twilly in there and shake it really hard.
  • More
    Twilly: Then Twilly wakes up with a dragon blade and smelling like Galanoth after a busy day...
  • More
    Twilly: Oh! If you need healing, I can help you.
  • Heal me please.
      Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!
    • Thank you!

  • Let me handle this

    Chest
    If you become a Guardian, you can fight alongside Dragonslayer Twilly!

    Potions By Lucretia
    Lucretia: The minions of War aren't letting up out there, <<You>>. Don't go back out there without refreshing yourself!
  • Thanks!
    <<You>>: You've become a real staple of our defending forces, Lucretia. The help is appreciated.
  • <3
    Lucretia: Why thank you. The defenders are spread thin and getting exhausted with so many fronts, so you need all the alchemists you can get.
  • More
    Lucretia: And I wouldn't be the best businesswoman if I wasn't where the actions is... *cough*
  • ^^;;
    Lucretia: If you'd like something more specialized, you'll have to visit my shop.

    Potion bag
    You must be a Guardian to refill your Health potions from this bag.

    Bubbling Purple liquid Cauldron
    You down a glass and are fully healed! Tastes like almond/anise/apple/banana/blackberry/blood/blueberry/burning/butter rum/butterscotch/caramel/cherry/chocolate/cinammon/clove/coconut/coffee/cola/cotton candy/cream soda/dandelion and burdock/dragonfruit/failure/fruit punch/ginger ale/grape/honey/lemon/lemonade/lemon-lime/licorice/lime/maple/marshmallow/mint/moglinberry/moglnberry wine/Nutella/orange/passionfruit/peach/peanut butter/peppermint/piña colada/pineapple/prunes/purple/raspberry/root beer/sarsaparilla/sour apple/sour cherry/sour grape/strawberry/success/watermelon/wildberry!

  • To Battle!
      How many waves would you like to fight before returning to camp to rest?
    • One
    • Two
    • Three
    • Five
    • ENDLESS

      You will now fight # wave(s) before returning to camp!
      Four Battles from Monster Pool full heal after each two
      [X] Click this button to return to camp at the next save point.

  • Secret Mission!

    Once the war meter reaches 100%

    Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after each two

    <<You, Cyrus, Xerxes and Galanoth stand a distance away from a settlement of eight tents and a house made from wooden logs, a large orange star on the upper left corner illuminates the orange-yellow sky>>
    Galanoth: Having to subdue all the War Dragons is starting to be a pain in the loincloth. You better hope every single one of them can be rehabilitated.
    Xerxes: You wear a loincloth?
    Galanoth: It's a figure of-
    Xerxes: Ser'Mathis burn me, that's stuck in my head now.
    Cyrus: We can leave the abstract art for later. How fares the defense?
    <<You>>: Carnage's minions are dwindling. There aren't many left to save or... Well. Recover.
    <<You>>: We've rounded up some bandits, most of whom won't talk, but I'm sure you've all noticed the bad news. We've got them on the run, but...
    Galanoth: ...there's new ones, yes. The same kind of corrupt Vartai we fought last time.
    Xerxes: So Mayhem is finally back.
    Cyrus: And on the way here, if those are the last of his forces.

    <<Two War Dragons walks in from the right>>
    ???: I wish I had known earlier. I could've done something.
    ???: To think that all along, Panic was corrupting you from the inside.
    Cyrus: What kind of nonsense is this...?

    <<The War Dragon from the front moves off to the side revealing Zhilo with a blazing red aura around his green eyes, a Dragonreaver and a Red Vartai>>
    Galanoth: Zhilo?!
    <<You>>: Zhilo the Axemaster?!
    Xerxes: Axemaster. Pfft.
    Zhilo the Axemaster: Even you, Galanoth?
    Zhilo the Axemaster: This tragedy will not stand. Step aside, everyone. I'm going to destroy Panic and put an end to War's machinations.
    Galanoth: Zhilo, you are confusing the heck out of me right now.
    Cyrus: That makes two of us. Human, you clearly wield some form of the Rider's power, and claim WE are somehow corrupted by it. I can hardly make sense of your words.
    Cyrus: Moreover, you demand entry into my homeland at the head of the very same forces we have been defending it from. As High Khan, I cannot abide this.
    Zhilo the Axemaster: I'm as much of an enemy of the Riders as you were before falling to them. All I've done is retaliate when War's lieutenants started hunting me down.
    <<You>>: Why would they be hunting you down after getting routed?
    Zhilo the Axemaster: ...That doesn't matter. They know I'm a threat to them. I fought back, and I'm winning. That's what heroes do.
    Galanoth: Right. Taking their power, using it to command our dominated forces, corrupting Vartai… VERY heroic, Zhilo.
    Zhilo the Axemaster: Shut up! I'm the one trying to end War's menace, you're dragging it out by HARBORING HIS GENERAL.
    <<You>>: We don't hear from you in ages and suddenly you bring an army to Medrovia and claim you're fighting Panic. What's up with YOU?
    Zhilo the Axemaster: Don't change the subject. You're hiding the obvious from me. The Dragon King's own subjects told me you've had him locked up since he became Panic and you beat him up.
    Zhilo the Axemaster: Then War returns, Carnage hunts me down and won't tell the truth about where Panic is...? Please.
    Zhilo the Axemaster: I was trying to figure out if I could snap you out of it... But he's clearly been messing with your heads for a long time.
    Xerxes: I'm sure you're all having a lot of fun here, but this guy here is as reasonable as I'm red.
    Xerxes: Let's get this over with and figure out what's wrong with him when he's done counting birdies.
    <<You>>: You're right. I'm sorry, Zhilo, but it's surrender or the hard way for you. We can talk later.
    Zhilo the Axemaster: So you finally show your true colors... But no. A wise warrior doesn't get bogged down in obvious traps like this.
    Cyrus: You have the nerve to make such accusations while enslaving the dragons we try to release? If you think you have any claim to good-or even your life-left on Medrovian soil--
    Zhilo the Axemaster: I have a war to end. I will turn this power into a force for good. Meanwhile YOU get to have a dose of your own medicine, minions of War...
    Zhilo the Axemaster: CARNAGE!

    <<Zhilo's green eyes glow brightly for a brief moment and Carnage walks in from the right to stand besides him>>
    Carnage: ….
    Zhilo the Axemaster: Kill.
    Carnage: Heh... h-eh...

    <<Zhilo turns around to the right and walks off>>

    Battle: War-Torn Carnage
    Full Heal

    <<Cyrus and Xerxes attack the two War Dragons and they all walk offscreen to the right, leaving You and Galanoth behind>>
    Galanoth: What in the world happened to that man?
    <<You>>: This doesn't look like outright possession, like what happened to Hollow, but do you think Mayhem did something to him?
    Galanoth: Maybe. I hesitate to say it, since we used to be friends... but I think the worst of it is what he's doing to himself.
    <<You>>: *sigh* Even banished, War keeps causing so much strife.

    <<A purple fabric of a plane with black markings swells, fades and cracks as it receives War's orange markings>>

    Shop: Burning Solstice: The Greatest Warrior II

    Weapons:
    Carnagebringer (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Lumeno Dragonreaver Blade (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Aero Dragonreaver Blade (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Pyro Dragonreaver Blade (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Shields:
    War-Torn Heirloom (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Spells:
    Summon Essence of Carnage (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Titles:
    Askmaster (Lv 5, 10 wins)
    Reaver (Lv 10, 50 wins)
    Carnage Denier (Lv 20, 150 wins)
    Conqueror of Carnage (Lv 35, 500 wins)
    War-Torn (Lv 50, 1000 wins)

  • Play again!
  • Re-Open Shop
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

    Monster Pool

    Corrupt Dragonslayer
    Corrupt Vartai
    Dragonreaver
    Darkness Dragon
    Earth Dragon
    Energy Dragon
    Fire Dragon
    Ice Dragon
    Light Dragon
    Vartai Reaver
    War Dragon
    Water Dragon
    Wind Dragon

    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 9/4/2019 1:25:52 >
  • AQ  Post #: 92
    9/3/2019 22:29:12   
    Cray
    Lorekeeper

     

    Correction: There is no organism at the end of The Greatest Warrior II. What you are seeing there is an empty version of background scene from the very end of The Destroyer part III, with the fabric of the plane itself swelling, fading and cracking.
    Post #: 93
    10/8/2019 19:55:53   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Burning
    Solstice
    Part VI: The Question


    Monster Pool

    Banshee
    Fiery Moglin Ghost
    Frosty Moglin Ghost
    Ghost
    Spectre
    AQ  Post #: 94
    10/12/2019 1:30:49   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Burning
    Solstice
    Part VII: The Answer


    Monster Pool

    Corrupt Dragonslayer
    Corrupt Vartai
    Dragonreaver
    Darkness Dragon
    Earth Dragon
    Energy Dragon
    Fire Dragon
    Ice Dragon
    Light Dragon
    Poacher
    Vartai Reaver
    War Dragon
    War-Torn Slayer
    War-Torn Vartai
    Water Dragon
    Wind Dragon
    AQ  Post #: 95
    10/17/2019 19:25:25   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    The Laundergeist
    Granemor, haunted? Nah.


    Monster Pool

    [link=https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20933369]Banshee[/link]
    [link=https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20934568]Ghost[/link]
    [link=https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20934572]Ghost?[/link]
    Spectre
    AQ  Post #: 96
    11/1/2019 23:31:13   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Scourge of the Pumpkin Spies

    Today's Event or Mogloween Portal Painting > Scourge of the Pumpkin Spies

    <<Pans down from the night sky, Guardian tower and onto Battleon, Toil and Trouble stand on the grass next to a long banquet table with candles, watermelon, pumpkin and violet wine in front of the Inn>>
    Toil: This is getting out of hand.
    Trouble: A little rich for you to say that, sister.
    Trouble: But yes, now there are two of them.
    Toil: I'm not entirely sure that this was an act of transmogrification, however.
    Trouble: All evidence points to the contrary, but these ARE inanimate objects. Inanimate objects don't fit the Bubbles' style anyways.

    <<You walk in from the left and stop a few steps away from Toil and Trouble>>
    <<You>>: Hello there - Oh, wow. You really are going all out this Mogloween, aren't you?
    <<You>>: I can't say I expected to see you organizing a whole banquet out here.
    Toil: A lady has to make the most of her favorite holiday.
    Trouble: And all four of us managing to agree for once...
    <<You>>: ...I was about to say that this is surprisingly wholesome, but now I'm a little bit scared.
    Toil: Just wait until the reverse pumpkin carving party.
    <<You>>: The... what?
    Toil: Hush, don't spoil it. Nothing <<You>>, nothing at all.
    <<You>>: Let's... pretend I believe you. For my own sanity. Is there anything I can help with, other than that?
    Toil: Other than what?
    <<You>>: Exactly.
    Trouble: As it just so happens, there is. We hired a particularly renowned chef with a passion for Mogloween tonight.
    Trouble: Everything seemed to be working out, but now he's latte.
    <<You>>: You mean he's LATE.
    Trouble: No, he's latte.
    Toil: Well, apparently at least.
    <<You>>: Context? Please?
    Trouble: See for yourself.

    <<The scene focuses on the cup of latte spilled on the ground>>
    Trouble: He was having us and the staff taste the menu when his saucer suddenly turned into some strange cup.
    Trouble: Naturally, he flew into a rage. Especially when someone tasted the beverage.
    Toil: Then, while we were all looking for the sauce, there was suddenly another cup right where he was standing.
    <<You>>: ...And you suspect someone turned him into this 'latte' drink. I should hope nobody drank THAT one.
    Trouble: We do have our doubts. The Bubbles are out in town Trick-or-Tricking --
    <<You>>: You mean... No, you mean exactly that, of course. Carry on.
    Trouble: So this can't be one of their pranks. And we have our doubts about the method.
    <<You>>: How about teleportation? Maybe he was replaced with this thing.
    Toil: Abduction WOULD fit the pattern and inward direction of residual energy, but that's not quite my area of expertise.
    Trouble: "Will you walk into my parlor, said--"
    Toil: Shush it.
    Toil: Anyways, I'm more of an alchemist and enchanter, but I do recognize some of the basic principles of teleportation.
    Toil: A spatial spell executed THAT quickly can't leave such a small trace without being fairly short ranged.
    <<You>>: I'll start looking around town, then the outskirts.
    Toil: Excellent. I'll go leave the maître d' in charge, then head out to look for clues as well.

    <<Toil walks off to the right and leaves You and Trouble alone>>
    Trouble: Alright. Now that she's gone, <<You>>, a quick word before you leave too.
    <<You>>: Sure thing, but let's keep it brief. This is pretty serious.
    Trouble: Indeed. That's why I have to give you a warning. See, the chef we hired has something of a legendary temper.
    Trouble: If he's been abducted, I expect he's giving his captors some serious grief. I AM sorry if you get caught up in his ranting, but...
    Trouble: … he genuinely loves what he does, and I hired him because Trouble really likes his work. So please do your best out there.
    Trouble: Or else... Nevermind. We're friends, after all. Good luck!
    <<You>>: ...Okay.

    Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after the first two

    <<Toil stands on the right and You stand on the left in front of the door of a house with its door slightly open>>
    Toil: There you are, <<You>>. You look a little bit worn, let me help with that

    Full Heal

    <<You>>: Thank you. I'm afraid I haven't found much, just an awful lot of fighting going on. I had to clear the streets just to get through.
    Toil: I'm sure my little sisters and the trick-or-treaters will appreciate it, so long as you left some fun for them.
    Toil: I did pick up on a potentially helpful rumor, by the way. There's word of screaming and fighting in a lot of roadside taverns and just about anywhere with a kitchen.
    <<You>>: Toil DID say your chef had a remarkable temper.
    Toil: Something like that. Hey, listen. About Trouble...
    Toil: Ramshead may be a mixed bag, but she seems to be a big fan of his work. As big as we're fans of yours.
    Toil: I mentioned him a few times and she started looking into everything he does, so I decided to hire him for tonight.
    Toil: I don't usually see her this enthusiastic about anything, so if you'd do your number one friend Trouble a favor?
    <<You>>: I'm going to choose to appreciate the totally not threatening gesture of friendship and say 'Sure'.
    Toil: Don't muck this one up.

    <<The scene focuses on Toil and a circular black shadow surrounds her>
    Toil: Or we'll have a little walk into my parlor.

    <<Toil walks off to the right and leaves>>
    <<You>>: ...I've faced gods before, and that still gave me the screaming heebie-jeebies.
    <<You>>: Right. Taverns.

    <<You walk in from the left and stop in front of a house with four Frogzards wearing Jack-O-Lanterns on their heads laying defeated on the ground in front of the door>>
    <<You>>: What on Lore happened here?

    <<A black cat with yellow eyes pops up from behind the Frogzards>>
    Bubble: Mrow.
    <<You>>: Oh jeeze, kitty, let me get you out of - Wait, Bubble?
    Bubble: Meow.
    <<You>>: Why are you a cat again? And where's Bubble?
    Bubble: Mer. Mreeow.
    <<You>>: ...Right. Trick-or-tricking. But why, and how, for that matter, are you beating up your own creations?
    Bubble: *HISS*
    <<You>>: Huh. So these aren't your work. Not even actual zards? No wonder you'd be upset, you're getting ripped off.
    Bubble: *Nod*
    <<You>>: Right. Well, you make sure not to get in more danger than you can handle there. I'll go find that chef that... whichever of your sisters hired.
    Bubble: MEOW.
    <<You>>: Pardon?
    Bubble: Meow.
    <<You>>: I really should be hurrying.
    Bubble: Me'ow. Mew. Mrrrrow.
    <<You>>: Bubble's a fan of him too, huh?
    Bubble: Mew.
    <<You>>: Noted. Look, I'll just-
    Bubble: Mer. Meeeoow. MREEEAAOOOW.
    <<You>>: Okay, okay! Good grief, I'll do my best.
    Bubble: …

    <<The black cat goes back down behind the Frogzards>>
    <<You>>: Wait, what just happened?

    Two Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after

    <<You walk in from the left and stop in front of a house with small square windows, a green light emits from a window above the door>>
    <<You>>: Looks like things got interesting around here...
    ???: YOU. COME HERE.
    ???: What do you even call this?!
    <<You>>: Someone's upset...
    ???: If you added any more seasoning, you'd make it bloody SPRING out there!
    ???: What are you even covering up with all that oregano?!
    ???: Oh for the love of... this is RAW!
    ???: GET OUT OF HERE.

    <<A Gogg breaks the door open and walks off to the right, leaving You alone>>
    <<You>>: I'd bet obscene amounts of gold that I just found the chef...

    <<You walk in from the left and stand a few steps away from the door, the chef stands in front of the cooking stove with a pot of water and pan on the stove, he wears a jack-o-lantern on top of his chef's hat with horns that curl backwards and an orange chef's attire with sleeves rolled up to below the elbows>>
    <<You>>: You must be the missing chef.
    Gourdon Ramshead: That's right. Gourdon Ramshead, at your service.
    <<You>>: It's a pleasure to meet you, chef. It looks like you managed to get away unharmed. Shall we get back to the banquet?
    Gourdon Ramshead: No, not yet.
    Gourdon Ramshead: I'm sure you're looking forward to tonight's service, being a guest of honor and all...
    Gourdon Ramshead: But I'm going to end this menace once and for all.
    <<You>>: I had assumed from the mess outside that you had already dealt with your kidnappers.
    Gourdon Ramshead: That was only the team that took me. I'm going to find whoever took my sauce and bring down their entire operation.
    <<You>>: This can't be about your recipes if you're cooking for an event this big. Surely you'll have to make more sauce than just for the tasting?
    Gourdon Ramshead: It's the principle of it, <<You>>. I can't let this go unpunished.
    <<You>>: An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind. But with these people being kidnappers, there's a better reason to go after them.
    <<You>>: What organization is this?
    Gourdon Ramshead: The Pumpkin Spies.
    <<You>>: I've never heard of them.
    Gourdon Ramshead: Of course you haven't.
    Gourdon Ramshead: You're out there saving the world every other week, you don't have time for culinary espionage and nasty advertising schemes.
    Gourdon Ramshead: These pumpkin doppelganger scum have been trying to corner the Mogloween market.
    Gourdon Ramshead: They're infiltrating every kitchen worth mentioning, supplanting their chefs and churning out their sorry excuses for pumpkin products.
    <<You>>: Wait a minute, they're part pumpkin... And make pumpkin food?
    Gourdon Ramshead: I did say they were scum.
    <<You>>: Right, I've been confused enough for the next six months in just one day. Look, do you think you can handle these guys in time for dinner?
    Gourdon Ramshead: With your help, I certainly could.
    <<You>>: Then let's get back to my comfort zone and pick a fight with some overambitious villains.

    Two Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after

    <<A chef wearing a flaming jack-o-lantern mask holds a cleaver and stands in front of a table with ham on a plate, a pumpkin rests besides the leg of the two tables>>
    Gourdon Ramshead: I'll bet you anything there's one in here.
    <<You>>: The waiters do look like they've been rolling in those spiced up lattes...
    Gourdon Ramshead: Just follow the stench of failure.

    <<You and Gourdon Ramshead walk in from the left>>
    Gourdon Ramshead: ….
    <<You>>: ….
    Gourdon?: ….
    Gourdon Ramshead: ...Really?
    <<You>>: Awkward.
    Gourdon?: Is ANYTHING going to go right today?
    <<You>>: I don't think you want me to answer that.
    Gourdon?: We were almost ready to replace this screaming knife nut!
    Gourdon Ramshead: Supplanting me, when everything in this kitchen smells like it was boiled in Yulgar's armpits? Now that's just insulting.
    Gourdon Ramshead: Now this is going to get ugly for you unless you tell me--
    Gourdon Ramshead: Where is the lamb sauce?!
    <<You>>: Whoever you are, look. It's two on one, he's disturbingly fast with that knife, and I've got a streak of saved Mogloweens to keep up.
    <<You>>: Your odds don't look good, so if you could just be reasonable and surrender - Wait, boiled WHERE?
    Gourdon Ramshead: Eyes on the enemy, hero.
    <<You>>: I'd managed to go SO MANY years without that mental image.
    Gourdon?: ...If I don't beat you, the others will turn me into pumpkin pie anyways. I hope you know that cornered enemies are the most dangerous.
    Gourdon Ramshead: ...True. And if he can swing that like I can...
    Gourdon?: Actually... Aheheh…
    <<You>>: ...Really? That's just embarrassing.
    Gourdon?: THIS THING IS HEAVY, OKAY?!
    <<You>>: Just... Just get this over with.

  • Battle with the Gourdon's help
    Gourdon Ramshead will now battle by your side.
  • Battle by yourself

    Battle: Pumpkin Spy
    Full Heal

    <<In a monochrome version of the kitchen Gourdon Ramshead was in earlier, Kosefira? wears a flaming jack-o-lantern mask and stands in front of two pumpkin pies on the cooking stove, five children in Harvest Fest attire stand behind the cooking stove>>
    Kosefira?: Chop chop, little squashes, don't slack off now! Those pies won't make themselves!

    <<You and Gourdon Ramshead walk in from the left>>
    Kosefira?: Hello there. What are you doing in my kitchen?
    <<You>>: Wow, you're not the best at disguises at all. Can you even yodel?
    Kosefira?: Can I yodel? CAN I YODEL?! I uh... I can-can-can! Wait, no, that's the wrong-
    Gourdon Ramshead: And what's that smell? It reeks like you've been burning crust for hours!
    Gourdon Ramshead: How can you run a kitchen like this, you freaking donkey!?

    <<Fred the donkey walks in from the left and stands behind You and Gourdon Ramshead>>
    Fred: HEY.
    Gourdon Ramshead: No offense.

    <<Fred walks backwards off to the left and leaves>>
    <<You>>: Wait, are those children back there?
    Kosefira?: I can explain! I'm making pumpkin pies with my yodel-
    Gourdon Ramshead: Pies my left foot, you--
    <<You>>: Hold it, Gourdon. No explanations, no insults. Exploiting children? This one's MINE.
    <<You>>: I hope you're really scared of what the other Spies have you threatened with, because this is going to be worse.
    Kosefira?: Eep.

    Battle: Pumpkin Spy
    Full Heal

    <<You>>: It's alright, kids, the fake Kosefira is gone. You can come out now.

    <<The children shake as a group>>
    Gourdon Ramshead: Come on out now, it's safe.
    Mikey: No it's not. You're that mean chef.
    Mikey: You're going ot get mad because all these pies are half burnt.
    Gourdon Ramshead: Is that so? Let me have a look.

    <<Gourdon Ramshead walks to and stops in front of the leftmost pumpkin pie to have a look>>
    Gourdon Ramshead: This is actually a really good color. The pumpkins weren't very fresh, but that's not your fault.
    Gourdon Ramshead: You don't have to be afraid. You did a better job than that poser ever could.
    Mikey: Really?
    Gourdon Ramshead: Really.
    Gourdon Ramshead: Besides, you were being forced to do this, and on an oven you're not used to.
    Gourdon Ramshead: It's very important to be familiar with your oven, and use it with a grown-up there to help you.
    Gourdon Ramshead: Different ovens have different hot spots. I'm sure if you were cooking with your parents, this would have been gorgeous.
    Gourdon Ramshead: Now tell me, kids, do you guys like cooking?

    <<The children raise their hands in the air to cheer and shake about excitedly>>
    Gourdon Ramshead: That makes me very happy. I'm glad that mean squash wannabe didn't ruin something beautiful for you.
    Gourdon Ramshead: Now come on. We'll get your families to come pick you up.

    <<The children walk off to the right and leave You and Gourdon Ramshead alone>>
    <<You>>: That was surprisingly sweet of you.
    Gourdon Ramshead: Hardly. It's one thing when professionals can't handle what they signed up for and risk making people sick, but children?
    Gourdon Ramshead: They have their passions discouraged enough as is. They may need discipline, but they also need care and guidance.
    <<You>>: That reminds me of a teacher that I think you'd have loved to meet.
    <<You>>: ...Although in my experience, those students discipline YOU and not the other way around.

    Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after each two

    <<You and Gourdon Ramshead walk in from the left, a Yulgourd wearing a jack-o-lantern mask stands next to the stairs in the Inn>>
    Yulgourd: ...You.
    <<You>>: Yes, me. Surely you didn't expect me of all people to fall for such a poor attempt to mimic Yulgar.
    Yulgourd: Huh? I'm talking to Chef Ramshead. You weren't part of the plan, but I'm not surprised to see a hero helping him out.
    Gourdon Ramshead: This ends now. You're the last bloated orange of a chef wannabe left in Battleon. My banquet will proceed as planned.
    <<You>>: ...I feel a little sidelined here.
    Yulgourd: Will it? My comrades have bought me all the time I needed.
    Yulgourd: While you were distracted, I've been using my clever disguise to sell more than enough pies and latte that people won't have room left for your food.
    Gourdon Ramshead: They'll come around once they catch the scent of ACTUAL food. Not this stinky nonsense that wouldn't even leave a buzzard asking for seconds.
    <<You>>: Wait, do you mean a buzzard or a BuzZard? ...Nevermind, I don't think either one would like this.
    Gourdon Ramshead: I'm only going to ask this one more time.
    Gourdon Ramshead: Where's the lamb SAUCE?!
    Yulgourd: Come and get it, chef goat.
    <<You>>: Okay, that's enough. I've been putting in so much of the legwork and you don't even have the decency of taunting me as well?
    <<You>>: You, mister, are going to be an outhouse light when I'm done with you.

    Battle: Yulgourd
    Full Heal

    <<You>>: Well, that's dealt with. Did you find your sauce?
    Gourdon Ramshead: It got spilled in the ruckus.
    <<You>>: Uh oh.
    Gourdon Ramshead: No, no, that's fine. I'm just glad it wasn't used for one of their schemes.
    <<You>>: You know, Gourdon, you're alright.
    Gourdon Ramshead: Likewise. And you've done me a big favor, so feel free to call on me for help any time.
    <<You>>: If you're ever up for an adventure, I'll be glad to have you along.
    Gourdon Ramshead: Definitely. You never know what fascinating ingredients and dishes you'll find in all the wild and interesting places you heroes visit.
    Gourdon Ramshead: Now let's get back, we have a banquet to run. And you, Chosen, have more than earned your seat of honor.

    Shop: Mogloween: Pumpkin Spies

    Weapons:
    Ramshead's Cleaver (Lv 10Z, 35Z, 60Z, 85Z, 110Z, 135Z, 143Z)
    Spells:
    Knife to Meat You (Lv 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Call Gourdon Ramshead (Lv 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)


  • Reopen Shop
  • Mogloween
  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

    Monster Pool

    [link=https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20933488]Blue Moglinster[/link]
    [link=https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20933973]Drag-O-Lantern[/link]
    [link=https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20934572]Ghost?[/link]
    [link=https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20934735]Green Moglinster[/link]
    [link=https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20935171]Jack-O-Zard[/link]
    [link=https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20936971]Red Moglinster[/link]
    [link=https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20936692]Undead Dragon[/link]
    [link=https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20935474]Were-Gourd[/link]


    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 11/14/2019 21:49:50 >
  • AQ  Post #: 97
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Quests - Read the first post!
    Page 4 of 4<1234
    Jump to:



    Advertisement




    Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts




    Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

    "AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY


    Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition