Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Lazy quest Fan Art

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> AdventureQuest Art Gallery >> Lazy quest Fan Art
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/18/2017 21:49:09   
Eilnerick

I drew this picture while it was running and I was getting Free EXP and wrote a small dialogue to give some context

[image] [/image]

[Playername] : Soon I'll get a Babd Catha or a Goldyfish I think, it got updated with new tiers..

Thefarus Jr. : What?! NO! If you replace me, I'll destroy Lolosia..

[Playername] : So original, Where did I see that again? Anyway, you wouldn't want me to have to "stop" you, right?

Thefarus Jr. : Ugh! "Stop" really? I hate your euphemisms! I am your strongest companion why would you want to get rid of me?

[Playername] : Well the others PETS! alright? you guys are pets not companion, even FGM she's my pet.. Anyway, they have room for progress, they aren't maxed out yet.. You on the other hand..

Thefarus Jr. : You're awfully smug and annoying, you know that?

[Playername] : I am the immortal chosen of Lore and the gods are literally blessing me with strength and filling my bank account as I do nothing, how could I not be smug and annoying?

Thefarus Jr. : immortal?! In the 10 years we've spent together, you've died 9 652 times!

[Playername] : Shhh, You're just salty cuz my level of immortality is off the charts.. If you want to stay with me, which I am sure you want -because who wouldn't? and also because you're too evil to be allowed to roam free- you'd need at least a tier update.. a Chi shield effect would be a nice bonus as long as it's toggle-able cuz I'd rather not have you cost SP too..
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/20/2017 0:48:42   
Yozai

Nice one.
Pic really good.
AQ  Post #: 2
4/20/2017 1:04:45   
Kay Oh

Really cool, gj
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 3
4/20/2017 1:48:41   
darksampson

Great art, we all glad for LQ too.
AQ  Post #: 4
4/20/2017 12:07:39   
Eilnerick

wow all replies in the span of 1 hour

Sea Fiend Junior was so hard to draw it took me at least 5 hours to get something decent..

< Message edited by Eilnerick -- 4/20/2017 12:17:15 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
9/26/2019 11:25:48   
aintlifebeautiful

I love this fanart ! in fact i love all the medieval games fan art because they always bring that nostalgia back from when you were a kid and playing mmos all the time with friends!
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> AdventureQuest Art Gallery >> Lazy quest Fan Art
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition