Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

<Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time)

 
Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/1/2017 6:34:44   
Occavatra
Member


<Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time)

Location: The Inn at the Edge of Time

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

<Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): Hello again, <Character>. The challenges are in the atrium, you just missed them. Or perhaps you want to talk? I can heal you, as well.
  • Talk
    <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): What do you wish to know?
    • Again?
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): You've been in this place before. You simply don't remember. None of you do. It's how it's designed.
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): You enter, you train, you hone your skills for future endeavours, you talk with other versions of you, you leave, you forget.
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): But your body doesn't. Any experience and any loot obtained here stays with you.
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): Your body remembers, your backpack gets heavier, but you forget. It's very convenient that way.
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): And I have to explain it to you all over, and over, and over... again...
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): This is what me, <Character>, <Character>, <Character> and <Character> signed up for... and I endure.

    • Where am I?
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): The Inn at the Edge of Time. The best of us came together to create this pocket dimension, in order to make the other you better.
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): It was after one of us died...
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): We swore to make a training arena for other <Character>, so that other you will be prepared for what future, your individual future, holds.
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): And yes, we don't refer to us in plural form. <Character> suggested it. It made things confusing.

      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): On another note, please don't be alarmed when guests suddenly change. The Inn is in a constant state of flux.

    • Challenges?
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): There are a lot of them. Let me see your number...
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): Hmmmmm... Ah.
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): Number 1337.
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): You're still quite new here. More challenges will open up to you in the future. Your future. As in... based on time spent in your timeline.
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): Time doesn't flow here.
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): In here, everything already happened.
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): I won't try explaining it, you won't get it. You are one of the... simple <Character>.

      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): I know, you said it so many times. I endure, however.

    • Other... me?
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): There is a lot of you here. From all of the timelines. We come in all shapes and sizes. But we share the name and destiny.
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): Well... not all of us. 96% of us. The other 4% is a different story. We don't let them in here.
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): You come and go so frequently it's sometimes hard to keep track of us. But I endure. Feel free to talk with yourselves.
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): And timeline events information exchange is pointless, though. And no fighting with yourselves in here.
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): There are designated challenges for that.

    • Books?
      <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time): We have a large collection of books that fade in and out of time. Feel free to peruse what's available.




    < Message edited by Peachii -- 9/7/2017 5:07:14 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> <Character> (NPC) (Avatar of Time)
    Jump to:



    Advertisement




    Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts




    Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

    "AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY


    Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition