Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Why does AQ ignore rogues?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> Why does AQ ignore rogues?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/29/2017 15:07:44   
Mr. Popo

Name: Shinkuu Ha (misc)

Boosts blocking against Ranged attacks and reducing incoming Ranged damage. The "incoming Ranged damage" thing only defends against one element per turn (the first one you get hit by). Also boosts LUK and DEX.

Deals Harm damage to the monster whenever you dodge a ranged attack (If this mechanic is not possible, then deal harm damage after dodging any attack like the Assassin class skill 10: Stalwart Solitude; of course this will be as useful as using the Horo-Show Void Vindicator as a means to deal harm damage by blocking/dodging outside of ranged damage since one wouldn't get the boost in Ranged defense needed to effectively dodge). The damage is based on the monster's current SP,

You deal damage equal to some math equation that should be based off of the force behind the opponent's attack which is why I think it should be based off of SP or something.

Level 150 (with weaker versions)
PowerLvl 153

Ranged% 55

Ranged (defense) 10

DEX 48
LUK 40

SP 100

DESCRIPTION
Your opponent better aim well! If they miss, they might lose an eye!

The name or description of the item isn't that important, I could come up with several other things that would represent the same thing. What is important is the effects of the misc.

So this is my take on an Ultimate Dragon Scythe of Elements like weapon with inspiration from Mr. Uber's:
quote:

My short suggestion on this is to have most daggers/knives (that aren't thrown) have the same effect as the Hunting horn, where as they may attack with melee, however their stat bonus is based off of DEX instead of STR. This will also give daggers/knives some uniqueness and versatility instead of just being statistically weaker but slightly (but still not worth it) more accurate swords.

So after about a week of seeking help on trying to find the proper numbers and formulas to properly annotate what I'm trying to convey, I found that the math was too confusing and too difficult so I'm going to do a bit of numbers and a bit of concept explanation.
The main point behind this weapon is that it does crazy strong lucky strike damage. To compensate, it has VERY low damage otherwise; keep in mind, the weapons damage that you see when looking at it in your inventory is VERY high (imagine its actually something like 100-200), though after it suffers from all its penalties from its effects, its real damage that you would see from doing the math is 5-10.
Everything is set up to balance itself back out to something roughly equivalent to the Serrated Sacragon Spur, however it's still supposed to be slightly beyond that like the Ultimate Dragon Scythe of Elements.

Name: Tanto of Immorality

«Accurate Harm dagger. No special, but can be changed to become a 100%-proc Ranged weapon.»

Level: 150 (with weaker versions)

Type: Melee
Element: Harm
Damage: 5-10******* - This is after all penalties/boosts are factored in unless otherwise specified
BtH: 20******** - This is after all penalties/boosts are factored in unless otherwise specified

*******Stat Bonuses to damage: 0.75*(DEX/4) (possibly +LUK/2). This has not been calculated into the damage.
********Stat Bonuses to BTH: DEX/8 + LUK/20. This has not been calculated into the BTH.

SPECIAL
«See Effect»

EFFECT
• You take +(15/1.4)% damage from enemy attacks.
• Weapon has a ((DEX/140)*10)% chance to deal +800% damage. (Takes whatever #% damage penalty to achieve this proc to power increase; This has been factored in.)
• Click on the weapon to switch between Melee* and Ranged** modes.
While in Melee mode, the weapon won't have a Special attack. Takes -10% damage penalty to pay for the Harm element. Gains +10 BTH and deals *85/95 damage from lean. This has been factored in.

While in Ranged mode, the weapon receives the following special. This is a bow attack and deals 96.3% of the damage of an average armor attack. Takes -10% damage penalty to pay for the Harm element. Gains +10 BTH and deals *85/95 damage from lean. This has been factored in. Each hit deals *1/4 damage. Not been factored in.

Hits: 4
Type: Ranged
Element: Harm
Damage: 100%
Stats: No normal stats; «See MC Effect» Lucky Strike damage
BTH: +1 plus Stats each
Rate: 100%

This is treated as a normal Player attack, not a Special.

• At the end of each turn, there is a 31/(5*7*11)*[hits connected]/[hits attempted] *85/(85+[BTH lean]) chance of inflicting "Vital wound"***, a renamed Fragile (-20 END, 10 turns), on monster. The monster can resist with a save at a +0 bonus****
-----Level: 153 vs MonsterLevel
-----Major: Your [DEX (in either mode)] vs MonsterEND
-----Minor: YourLUK vs MonsterLUK

The Fragile stacks
Number of turns do not reset if effect is stacked.
Enemies immune to Fragile***** are immune to this effect.

MC EFFECT
• Rate of lucky strikes is increased to 5% and stat bonuses from Lucky strikes multiply damage by 9 (or whatever boost the Serrated Sacragon Spur gets after 3-4 charges (or more; this is to not only counteract the low amount of damage it does by default, but to then allow it to do a very large considerable amount of damage)). (Takes whatever #% damage penalty to achieve this effect; This has been factored in.)

*You'll bring your weapon into Melee combat when you attack!
**You'll now throw your weapon for Ranged damage when you attack!
***You struck a vital spot!
****You miss a vital spot
*****Your opponent is immune to this assault.

DESCRIPTION
Learn to strike smarter not harder. This weapon can only be used by a skilled master who knows where to strike most effective! Or someone with a bit of luck..

Name: Yajuu Disciple

«Mastercraft Fully Offensive Fire armor.»

Element: Fire

Level: 148 (with weaker versions)
PowLvl: 148 MC

Appearance: I had envisioned pretty much exactly this.

Defense Modifiers:
-----Melee: 50
-----Range: 54
-----Magic: 50
Elements:
-----Fire: 40
-----Water: 84
-----Wind: 50
-----Ice: 95
-----Earth: 69
-----Energy: 75
-----Light: 77
-----Darkness: 50

Attack
I would love for the same animation done with the Embrace the shadows spell (without the red eyes).
If not, then the StarSlayer's ATTACK #2 animation.

ATTACK
Type: «As Weapon»
Element: «As Weapon»
BR% 150
Stat% 299
+ BtH 24

EFFECT
• You receive Armor Lean x1.25
• If you blocked at least one attack, you Burn the monster ([Burn] (power:1.4*[hits dodged]/[hits attempted], duration: 3 rounds), Harm Element). The monster can resist with a save at a +0 bonus:

Level: PowLvl vs MonsterLvl
Major: VStat vs MonsterINT
Minor: YourLUK vs MonsterLUK

Description: Utilizing Yajuu is forbidden among the ninja for its evil nature, the remaining ninja that refused to stop were cast out and now fully serve the demon, being transformed into a Heck Specter.

So ORIGINALLY I said: the idea behind this armor is to kind of appeal to the purest form of a beast master build imaginable where as your pets literally become your weapon creating a whole new play-style!
**HOWEVER IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION** that this idea has a lot in common with the Canine Warrior armor. I honestly didn't know this armor exists, however I am aware of the FSI regulations on updating armors so this could just be another separate armor OR the staff could use this as inspiration to update that armor instead. I'm fine with either or.

Name: Wolf Lord

«Mastercraft Mid-Defensive Light/Darkness.»

Price:
Sellback:

Appearance:

Defense Modifiers:
-----Melee: 56
-----Range: 32
-----Magic: 45
Elements:
-----Fire: 69
-----Water: 69
-----Wind: 69
-----Ice: 69
-----Earth: 69
-----Energy: 96
-----Light: 42
-----Darkness: 42

ATTACK
Player sacrifices their turn and does nothing (Acts as a cost free spell that prevents weapon specials)

MASTERCRAFT BONUS
Immensely boosts the damage of canine pets and guests:
• Armor detects number of canine relevant equipment (pets, guests (active and non active), werewolf subrace)and applies damage and BtH boosts based on the number
• Each canine pet in inventory grants 1 "point" each towards the end boost; includes werewolf pets, Creptus, and razorclaw (max=8 points)
• Each inactive canine guest (spell) grants 1 "point" each; includes werewolf guests and chupacabra. (max= 8 points)
• An active canine guest counts as 1 "point"; includes werewolves, shadow wolf, and chupacabra
• Being a werewolf sub-race grants 1 "point"
• Having the Hunting Horn grants 1 "point"

# of specials 1 2 3 4 5-19
Modifier= +(#) : (#)*1.5 (#)*2 (#)*3 (#)*4 etc.
[Not really sure how to numerically balance this with making pets stronger, however, given all the versatile equipment you would have to sacrifice in order to get max points (19); each point should be significant, considering you're sacrificing damage that would be produced from a normal armor attack + weapon. Max points should easily put you on par with the bloodmage armors' armor skill spells in terms of damage.]

(Zero points)- * You're a lone wolf eh? Surely you won't survive for long.
(1-5 points)- ** Your pack is barely managing.
(6-12 points)- *** Your pack is strong, but not as strong as it could be!
(13-19 points)- **** *HOWLS*!!!!!!!!!!

EFFECT
• You receive Armor Lean x0.9.

DOWNTRIGGER
• Against any canine enemies (Guard dogs, Shadow wolves, Werewolvess, Wolf riders, Heckhounds, etc.), all boosts are nullified completely. This is to encourage the player to change armors (as if to prove your dominance over your pack, you have to fight by yourself to defend your position and respect.)

*Your pack stands back as your leadership is challenged!

DESCRIPTION
Graced by the blessings under moonLIGHT, wolves recognize you as an aspect of their nobility! You control all of dog kind but something about thunder unsettles you; I wonder why?

Something I just realized is that, however very unlikely though still possible, this armor would be unfeasible if a character didn't have any pets or guests (at least ones that can deal damage). Now that could be chalked up to the player's fault for not having a well rounded and diverse arsenal (like only buying and/or possessing fire weapons and running into a Magman). However, I DO have a solution to this problem, but I'd rather that be a more or less last resort especially since my reasoning for this being so powerful is how difficult to get the conditions right to be able to reach its max potential.

Name: White Ninja

«Mastercraft Fully Offensive Light/Earth armor armor.»

Element: Light

Appearance: I had envisioned the Frostval Mercenary Garb with all the parts colored only white and the head being that of the White Gi and the three swords on the back replaced with one katana horizontal across the back like this.

Defense Modifiers:
-----Melee: 53
-----Range: 49
-----Magic: 49
Elements:
-----Fire: 84
-----Water: 66
-----Wind: 95
-----Ice: 75
-----Earth: 50
-----Energy: 75
-----Light: 40
-----Darkness: 95

Attack
I would love for the same animation done with the Might UltraGuardian Plate's ATTACK #2.
If not, then the StarSlayer's ATTACK #2 animation.

ATTACK
BR% 150
Stat% 299
+ BtH 24

EFFECT
• Has a 25% chance of anything attacking you to take -12 BTH*. This doesn't apply to Healing effects.
• You receive Armor Lean x1.25
• Getting hit with Earth lowers MRM by 1 per hit but increases Earth resistance by 1 per hit (Max MRM loss and resistance gain is 10)**
• At the end of each turn, the misc attempts to inflict Dilated Pupils (Renamed Berserk) on the monster (1 turn, -[BTH] and *85/[85-BTH] damage). The monster can resist with a save at a +0 bonus:

Level: PowLvl vs MonsterLvl
Major: VStat vs MonsterINT
Minor: YourLUK vs MonsterLUK

BtH: -25
VStat: 200

*The brightness of your clothes is hard to look at, lowering the accuracy of your opponent's strike!
**Ugh.. Your whites are getting dirty... what's the point now?

Description: Your whites shine so bright it makes anyone hard to look at you, and you can't hit what you can't see! Just make sure you stay clean!
or
Description: Don't you just hate it when someone gets your clean whites dirty? Wearing these bright whites really makes you not want anyone to touch you, improving your defenses!

I feel that the "Layard's Deception" quest (sorry there's no encyclopedia entry on the quest, at least at the time that I'm posting this) was a missed or delayed opportunity to get an amazing armor. I always figured that it would be released in a quest right after, however that quest never came into fruition. So I'll take it upon myself to suggest a much needed water armor that could even fit a rouge style build (actually thinking about it I don't think there are really any, save for the Felled Gunfighter, but that's "iffy" and eventually requires z-tokens) and even a warrior build. Water lord knows we need more of those (no I'm not suggesting a shield to go with the armor even though Layard's Spear is already an in game item because the NPC doesn't wield a shield.):

Name: Layard's Guidance

«Mastercraft Neutral water armor.»

Element: Water

Price: 26117454
Sellback: 26117454

Appearance: Pretty much exactly how the NPC's armor looks (sorry there's no encyclopedia entry on the NPC or enemy (monster) to link to), though I would prefer the armor to not have the helm that the NPC wears (I just don't like the way it looks), but whatever is easier. I'd also like it to have a long flowing scarf like the Piratechaun armor (only white instead of green); to make it look more roguish and less "knighty"

Defense Modifiers:
-----Melee: 55
-----Range: 54
-----Magic: 54
Elements:
-----Fire: 84
-----Water: 40
-----Wind: 50
-----Ice: 60
-----Earth: 95
-----Energy: 95
-----Light: 77
-----Darkness: 77

Attack
To be honest, I would love if this armor was coded to work just like the Boreal Bolt Plate, just like how the Truphma suit is just a reskinned Falerin suit and looks and works nothing like how an actual Truphma attacks.

Hits: 3 (Boreal Bolt Plate's Attack #2 animation (without wind))
Type: «As Weapon»; «As Weapon»; «Melee converts to Ranged; otherwise As Weapon»
Hit #1, #3
BR% 321
Stat% 678
+ BtH 18

Hit #2
BR% 166
Stat% 336
+ BtH 18
[If I had to have any reasoning for this; Layard's description says, "Layard is more of a leader than a fighter", where as you are a fighter, one of the best in fact.]

Or Ultimon's armor:

ATTACK
Hits: 3
BR% 222
Stat% 456
+ BtH 18
Reasoning for Ultimon's armor is if the whole spirit/will inside the armor is really explored from the version suggested of the quest, considering Ultimon's armor literally says:
quote:

as if his will somehow still remains within it.

(as well as I was having trouble finding a suitable model that wouldn't look out of place holding a spear and that I also liked). The enemy attacks like he should be holding a sword instead of a spear.
Point is, you should be able to preform better skills and technique in combat. Though I would be fine if the armor worked just like Layard; and in that case:
Hits: 1
Damage: 653.6% Base, Random and 1294.85% Stats
BTH: +18 plus Stats

EFFECT
• MC effect is equivalent to Layard's ability to "predict your next attack, and dodge out of the way", which I assume is the equivalent to a higher percent chance of the Twilight set armor(s) (since it doesn't have nearly the elemental resistances as the twilight set armor) or an Eye of Naab (shield) that auto triggers when attacked (sorry there's no encyclopedia entry on the NPC or enemy (monster) to reference to get numbers from).
So rate is 20.43% /(1-0.0392*[Monster WATER Resist]/100)%
• You receive Armor Lean x1.125 (Phase 1).

*The whispers predict your opponents next attack, and you dodge out of the way!

Description (without quest): Clyde has really outdone himself creating a replica of Layard's armor. It whispers of Layard's wisdom helping you dodge by predicting your opponents attacks!
Description (with quest): You can hear whispers of Layard's spirit, helping you dodge by predicting your opponents attacks!

Name: Medic's shield

Element: Multi-elemental

Defense Modifiers:
-----Melee: +20 or +26
-----Range: +20 or +26
-----Magic: +20 or +26
Elements:
-----Fire:
-----Water: -15 or +5
-----Wind: -15 or +5
-----Ice: -15 or +5
-----Earth: -15 or +5
-----Energy: -15 or +5
-----Light: -15 or +5
-----Darkness:

EFFECT
• If successful block/dodge shield heals you
• If unsuccessful block/dodge shield inflicts you with disease

Description: Defend your medics so they can do their job!

< Message edited by Mr. Popo -- 3/29/2019 0:16:57 >
Post #: 1
7/29/2017 17:22:25   
Mr. Uber

Thinking about it, you're right! There is a severe lack of water armors in the game. ESPECIALLY ones that tailor towards rouge builds. I remember playing "Layard's Deception" and I was so hoping to get his armor but was sadly disappointed when all we got was a generic water spear and misc item.
Good work with the lack of information in the encyclopedia!

< Message edited by Mr. Uber -- 8/15/2017 0:26:29 >
DF AQW  Post #: 2
7/29/2017 17:47:40   
Mr. Popo

Thank you! Believe it or not, since there's there's no encyclopedia entry on the quest, I had to play the quest over and over again just to get all the dialogue to keep everything consistent.

< Message edited by Mr. Popo -- 8/15/2017 0:30:34 >
Post #: 3
8/15/2017 0:28:00   
Mr. Uber

I know you said you didn't really care about the quest but I think it makes perfect sense, you really did your research with the lore and the things each character says to not only explain things that were avoided and unexplained in the past (like when Clyde said he would talk about it later). But also further develop things that were mentioned but had no real significance initially (like what exactly a soulsmith is and is capable of).
DF AQW  Post #: 4
8/15/2017 0:31:08   
Mr. Popo

Very time consuming for something I didn't want to put that much effort into haha.
I am having.. I guess writer's block when it comes to the enemies you'll fight and whom the final boss really is. I was actually hoping for some suggestions on that and that maybe the game staff would take care of that one for me lol.
Post #: 5
8/28/2017 17:50:01   
Mr. Uber

For one of my accounts I play as a rouge/ninja/assassin and as a lvl 136 I'm still using the lvl 112 Felled Gunfighter armor because the next/last version costs z-tokens and the sheer lack of potential water armors to go along with my build.
DF AQW  Post #: 6
8/28/2017 17:51:23   
Mr. Popo

As far as I see, not too many people play "rouge/ninja/assassin" builds. It's either mage, or beast master warrior now-a-days. I realized the lack in the water armor department in general not to mention for rouges/ninjas/assassins but I fear this thread won't get any popularity because no one plays those builds really.
Post #: 7
9/10/2017 16:07:53   
Mr. Uber

Regarding whom/what the final boss might be for your quest; AQ seems to be making liches appear more and more.

< Message edited by Mr. Uber -- 9/10/2017 16:08:23 >
DF AQW  Post #: 8
9/10/2017 16:09:17   
Mr. Popo

Yeah I've noticed that, like the one controlling the Nekos and the one not too long ago that kidnapped the vampire queen and werewolf king.
Post #: 9
10/19/2017 22:18:30   
Mr. Uber

Maybe that could be your final boss?
DF AQW  Post #: 10
10/19/2017 22:20:58   
Mr. Popo

I like that, but I already have in the quest for there to be raiders. I don't know how I'm gonna make sense of a lich at the end of that.
Post #: 11
10/20/2017 19:25:50   
Kajimaru

i came up with an interesting water set in my thread actually :)
AQ  Post #: 12
10/23/2017 12:36:50   
Mr. Popo

I looked at your thread, there wasn't any suggestion of anything related to a water set, just wanting there to be an ingame chat. Do you have any comments or suggestions related to the thread you're commenting on?
Post #: 13
12/6/2017 23:49:07   
Mr. Uber

^Looks like he's trying to advertise his thread for popularity, last I checked, that wasn't allowed.. and apparently false advertising at that.

Also, I started noticing that more and more people are jockin' your "much needed" title swag lol.

< Message edited by Mr. Uber -- 12/7/2017 0:39:24 >
DF AQW  Post #: 14
1/4/2018 2:49:03   
Mr. Popo

Haha I realized that too, how unoriginal. My "much needed" is based off of the well understood lack of water armors as well as armors tailored towards rogues and water armors tailored towards rogues in the game, not just click-bait.

< Message edited by Mr. Popo -- 1/4/2018 2:50:34 >
Post #: 15
2/3/2018 10:09:30   
Mr. Uber

Well, back to your final boss. A lich controlled a bunch of cat people, I don't think it would be too far fetched to say that one was controlling a bunch of greedy regular people.
DF AQW  Post #: 16
2/3/2018 10:44:15   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

I would think a generic title would be better, "Mr Popo's Suggestions", if you are suggesting more than one thing into the game. Especially if it is large base of content.

Else, those rather small and specific titles would be helpful if you want to catch attention for a specific thing. Such as "Add a number to war waves instead of %".
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
2/4/2018 11:34:51   
Mr. Popo

Mr. Uber: But why would a lich be at a settlement?

Rorshach: So far I only really have just 2 specific things I'm suggesting, those being the armors.
As I mentioned in the thread, the quest is only in support of Layard's armor to increase my chances of it being implemented into the game. Truthfully, I am indifferent if it comes with/through a quest. However, I do like Mr. Uber's ideology about how it expands the lore of the soulsmith and omleyius's (I think I spelled that wrong) kingdom. I also think it would be pretty cool to add onto these sudden and more frequent appearing liches as boss battles because I'm sure AQ is gearing up to something big about it.

The plan to catch attention was with promoting a commodity that is severely lacking in-game as well as promoting a completely unique item (armor) that could be a platform for other armors in the future.

Besides all that with the title, what are you opinions on the armors themselves?

< Message edited by Mr. Popo -- 3/20/2018 15:58:05 >
Post #: 18
5/1/2018 9:09:38   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

Dunno why you guys love using the old format, I'm gonna have to delete it soon. It's a huge wall of text.

Layard's Guidance is fine. Just an MO-lean of Twilight. It could prove useful, but MO-leans are usually shunned. Because as players, we'd prefer it in 3 distinct leans, instead of 3 distinct and 2 mid-choice.

So rather have it as FO-lean.

I don't know about location. But if it can be tied to a storyline, and maybe into a set itself - I don't see why not.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 19
5/4/2018 17:59:35   
Mr. Popo

quote:

Dunno why you guys love using the old format, I'm gonna have to delete it soon. It's a huge wall of text.

Please don't delete my thread, I just wanted to format it as if it were already in-game how it would most likely be formatted in the AQ Encyclopedia! What is the proper format so that my my thread won't be deleted?!

quote:

It could prove useful, but MO-leans are usually shunned. Because as players, we'd prefer it in 3 distinct leans, instead of 3 distinct and 2 mid-choice.

I decided on MO for a few reasons:
1. Lore wise, Layard was said to have been "more of a leader than a fighter" but you still end up fighting him though. I thought it would make sense if the lean of his armor reflected that he wasn't a pure fighter.
2. The intent of the armor was to be completely based around dodging, I originally wanted it to be defensive but the thought of pretty much a water version of the Twilight set repelled my enthusiasm.
3. The main point of the armor was to find something lacking in almost all categories of the game. There seems to be a lack of decent water armors, armors for rouges, armors that have a different lean other than the main FO or FD, and to build upon a lore and area that had so much more potential but lacked in content.
HOWEVER, If making the armor FO will increase its chances of being implemented then so be it. Though I would prefer for it to just have a neutral lean as well not be a set and just a mastercraft armor.

Do you have any input on the other suggestion?

< Message edited by Mr. Popo -- 5/5/2018 22:46:17 >
Post #: 20
8/7/2018 23:51:21   
Mr. Uber

Change the location?
DF AQW  Post #: 21
11/4/2018 14:26:04   
Mr. Popo

Hmm.. my Preston Garvey joke is gonna take a hit.
Post #: 22
1/12/2019 16:35:10   
Mr. Popo

Added a new suggestion, haven't worked out the numbers, but essentially its a shield that benefits you from dodging like the ultra-guardian shield and horo-show void shield.
Post #: 23
3/23/2019 16:52:37   
Mr. Popo

Finally got around to putting out that demon ninja armor. Originally I wanted to make it the equivalent of the bloodmage and bloodzerker armors but I decided against it since I couldn't think of anything to make it different from the bloodzerker. I really wanted to keep the Yajuu theme so I didn't want to make the sacrifice of blood since he doesn't do that in any of his techniques. Ultimately the key things about the armor are:

Effect on dodge- Ninja background
Burn- Demon background
Burn being harm damage- Yajuu Dageki
Post #: 24
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> Why does AQ ignore rogues?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition